RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iFap
Author Message
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Posts: 5,158
Joined: May 2009
Thanks: 9
Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)
Post: #1
iFap

iFap!
http://www.ifap.ed.gov/ifap/

[Image: glorious666.png]
10-07-2009 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Posts: 12,063
Joined: Jul 2008
Thanks: 3
Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Post: #2
Re: iFap

I take it I shouldn't click on a school computer?

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-07-2009 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Posts: 627
Joined: Feb 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Post: #3
Re: iFap

Rofl

....

But seriously, click it, it's nothing bad.

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must


Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.


Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
10-07-2009 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Posts: 12,063
Joined: Jul 2008
Thanks: 3
Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Post: #4
Re: iFap

Oh my god that is hilarious.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-07-2009 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 7,744
Joined: May 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Post: #5
Re: iFap

Win.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-08-2009 02:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,416
Joined: Jan 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Post: #6
Re: iFap

LOL

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
10-08-2009 02:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Posts: 3,501
Joined: Oct 2007
Thanks: 3
Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)
Post: #7
Re: iFap

Hilarious Win.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
10-08-2009 03:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 7,744
Joined: May 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Post: #8
Re: iFap

Moved to funny stuff

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-08-2009 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,157
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Post: #9
Re: iFap

slAcker Wrote:iFap!

So does everyone else.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-08-2009 04:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 7,744
Joined: May 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Post: #10
Re: iFap

Dark Soul X Wrote:
slAcker Wrote:iFap!

So does everyone else.

He's right, you know.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-08-2009 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,157
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Post: #11
Re: iFap

random_name Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:
slAcker Wrote:iFap!

So does everyone else.

He's right, you know.

Which comes to the question as to why so many people deny doing it.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-08-2009 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 7,744
Joined: May 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Post: #12
Re: iFap

80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-08-2009 04:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,157
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Post: #13
Re: iFap

random_name Wrote:80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

That on the net or IRL?

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-08-2009 05:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Posts: 3,501
Joined: Oct 2007
Thanks: 3
Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)
Post: #14
Re: iFap

random_name Wrote:80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

And the women?

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
10-08-2009 05:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 9,744
Joined: May 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Post: #15
Re: iFap

Pieman Wrote:
random_name Wrote:80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

And the women?
Yes, I'm interested.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
2
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-08-2009 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,157
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Post: #16
Re: iFap

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Pieman Wrote:
random_name Wrote:80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

And the women?
Yes, I'm interested.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-08-2009 05:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonno Offline
Pariah

Posts: 890
Joined: Sep 2007
Thanks: 0
Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
Post: #17
Re: iFap

From my experience and from several things that I've read, about 50% of women do., and 75% have tried it at some point in their life.
10-10-2009 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Posts: 2,202
Joined: Jul 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Post: #18
Re: iFap

Jonno Wrote:From my experience and from several things that I've read, about 50% of women do., and 75% have tried it at some point in their life.

÷0
10-10-2009 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,416
Joined: Jan 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Post: #19
Re: iFap

I know my sister does. (I'm not a peeper or anything she did it while I was in the bed trying to sleep (VACATION GAWD) )

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
10-10-2009 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 9,744
Joined: May 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Post: #20
Re: iFap

IllusoryDeath Wrote:
Jonno Wrote:From my experience and from several things that I've read, about 50% of women do., and 75% have tried it at some point in their life.

÷0
OH SHI


Sorry, divide by zero joke was inevitable.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
2
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-10-2009 12:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 5,416
Joined: Jan 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Post: #21
Re: iFap

LOL, Crayola that was great ^^.

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
10-10-2009 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey Away
Fanatic

Posts: 1,830
Joined: Jan 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Post: #22
Re: iFap

Worst. Acronym. Ever. LOL

Had to move on. Account is dead.
10-14-2009 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 2,181
Joined: Feb 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
Post: #23
Re: iFap

random_name Wrote:80% of men admit to fapping. The other 20% are lying.

*ahem* what about the 1% who don't fap at all?

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
10-14-2009 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey Away
Fanatic

Posts: 1,830
Joined: Jan 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Post: #24
Re: iFap

Who the hell are they?

Had to move on. Account is dead.
10-14-2009 02:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Posts: 3,501
Joined: Oct 2007
Thanks: 3
Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)
Post: #25
Re: iFap

--monkey666-- Wrote:Who the hell are they?

Amortisatie.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
10-14-2009 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sick Silent Offline
Revolutionary

Posts: 219
Joined: Dec 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Post: #26
Re: iFap

Me.

"After 2001, the only Bush I trust is my own" - Bumper Sticker
"In my world, everybody's a pony. They eat rainbows and poop butterflies. AHHHHHHH" - Katie
"In my world, everybody's a computer. They eat Ethernet cables and poop USB drives" - Sick Silent
"If Wikipedia's a lie, then the whole world is a lie"

  ▲
▲  ▲ got triforce?
10-14-2009 10:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Posts: 12,063
Joined: Jul 2008
Thanks: 3
Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Post: #27
Re: iFap

Me. no

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-15-2009 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 2,181
Joined: Feb 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
Post: #28
Re: iFap

Correct, make that 0.00000000000000002% instead

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
10-15-2009 02:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Posts: 12,063
Joined: Jul 2008
Thanks: 3
Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Post: #29
Re: iFap

no u

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-16-2009 06:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 1,244
Joined: Jan 2009
Thanks: 0
Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
Post: #30
Re: iFap

Haha, win!
10-17-2009 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | School Survival | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication