RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept. of Education sends a swat team for defaulted loans.
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Dept. of Education sends a swat team for defaulted loans.

Here is even more proof that America is going into more of a police state.
Now quick recap because most of you haven't gone to college yet(DO NOT FUCKING GO!).
Now the Department of education bought most of the sold student loans from private issuers so that should catch you up.. Now on to the story(For those to lazy to read a youtube video is at the bottom).

Quote:STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.

Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as the officers team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.

"He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said.

According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11, and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house.

As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for was not there - Wright's estranged wife.

"They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatizing my kids," Wright said.

Wright said he later went to the mayor and Stockton Police Department, but the city of Stockton had nothing to do with Wright's search warrant.

The U.S. Department of Education issued the search and called in S.W.A.T for his wife's defaulted student loans.

"They busted down my door for this," Wright said. "It wasn't even me."

According to the Department of Education's Office of the Inspector General, the case can't be discussed publicly until it is closed, but a representative confirmed the department did issue the search warrant at Wright's home.

Wednesday morning, inspector general spokeswoman Gina Burress provided the following statement:

"The Office of Inspector General does not engage in the collection of student loans. Our mission is to conduct criminal investigations related to the programs and operations of the U.S. Department of Education, which include the student financial aid programs. We can confirm that we executed a search warrant at the residence, however our policy is not to discuss details of our on-going work."

The Office of the Inspector General has a law enforcement branch of federal agents that carry out search warrants and investigations.

The Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Police officers did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

"All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door," Wright said.

Watch on YouTube

http://centralstockton.news10.net/news/ ... door/72578

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
06-11-2011 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)
Re: Dept. of Education sends a swat team for defaulted loans.

Niggers? In college?

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
06-11-2011 09:34 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Faby Wrote:Niggers? In college?

Fags still breathing? Laugh

image hosting jpg
06-11-2011 09:51 PM
Kim Jong Il Offline
Best Leader

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Shit tier american only has a SWAT Team for one department. In all good countries such as North Korea, EVERY DEPARTMEN has a SWAT Team!

[Image: north-korea.gif]
Best Country in the World Represent
06-16-2011 06:37 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Old news is old. This was on Huff Post over a week ago.

Also they didn't kick in his door because of an unpaid student loan. They kicked in his door because his wife is suspected of defrauding the financial aid system.

If the issue was just student loans do you really think he would be living in a house like that?

Protip: When you get married, you and your partner become a single entity in the eyes of the law. That means that any trouble your spouse gets into financially or legally will come down on you with almost the same force. I say almost because you can not be charged and convicted of a crime your spouse commits. You can however be charged as an accessory to the crime or as interference in the investigation.

The news clip said that this poor bastard and his wife were estranged. Until he officially divorces her, he's going to be subject to shit like this for a long time.
06-16-2011 07:41 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Ayliana Wrote:Old news is old. This was on Huff Post over a week ago.

Also they didn't kick in his door because of an unpaid student loan. They kicked in his door because his wife is suspected of defrauding the financial aid system.

If the issue was just student loans do you really think he would be living in a house like that?

Protip: When you get married, you and your partner become a single entity in the eyes of the law. That means that any trouble your spouse gets into financially or legally will come down on you with almost the same force. I say almost because you can not be charged and convicted of a crime your spouse commits. You can however be charged as an accessory to the crime or as interference in the investigation.

The news clip said that this poor bastard and his wife were estranged. Until he officially divorces her, he's going to be subject to shit like this for a long time.

Still don't like the fact that the department of education can send swat teams to peoples houses and some of this story just doesn't add up.

image hosting jpg
06-16-2011 10:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SWAT Teams in St. Louis Protecting Bank of America; Refusing Customer Withdrawals HeartofShadows 6 3,217 10-07-2011 03:01 AM
Last Post: Elfy