RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why radical muslims hate us
microsoft1122 Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
why radical muslims hate us

i have discoverd why radical muslims want to kill us all
reason 1. they belive islamic rule trumps all others and if you dont live under it they delive allah tells them to kill you
2. they want to take over the world... if the world is under islamic rule then *gasp* we have to live under islamic rule.... thats what they think allah wants
3. they belive the world will end soon there not the 2012 crowd but they belive that allah will destroy the world and take them to heavan with 72 vigins
4. money- if you control the world then you control the money
and 5. they hate freedom that we have... there discused by the right to free speech, womens rights, and the right to practice anything but islam
isent it weird that all the political correctness people show pc(what we call polictical correctness) to muslims
you trhing they care about pc... there just useing it as a nother way to kill us
whats your opinon

[Image: dont-tread-on-me.jpg]
11-28-2009 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)
Re: i have made a discovery!

Rofl

woah dude
dude woah
11-28-2009 02:56 AM
Blaze_Glory Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Well Duh that is Obviouse.
11-28-2009 02:58 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

They hate us because:
1. We propped up brutal dictators like the Shah and Saddam Hussein.
2. We're rich and they're poor.
3. We invade their countries for made-up reasons when really we just want oil.
4. Poor, angry and hopeless people with no future are easy for Jihadist recruiters to manipulate.
5. Motherfucking Israel.
6. We basically created a shitstorm of ethnic conflict by drawing national boundaries through the Middle East with no regard for the people's opinion.
7. After "liberating" Iraq, we fired the entire Iraqi Army, filling the streets with desperate, unemployed, and well-trained soldiers who had no real loyalty to Saddam and now had no way to feed their families. Then we wondered why insurgent attacks increased because we're fucking retarded.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
11-28-2009 03:05 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

microsoft1122 Wrote:WORDS

Dude, it's not just that they believe in all kinds of crazy shit. It's not a good idea to rile up a bunch of crazy nutters.
11-28-2009 03:46 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

microsoft1122 Wrote:i have discoverd why radical muslims want to kill us all
reason 1. they belive islamic rule trumps all others and if you dont live under it they delive allah tells them to kill you
2. they want to take over the world... if the world is under islamic rule then *gasp* we have to live under islamic rule.... thats what they think allah wants
3. they belive the world will end soon there not the 2012 crowd but they belive that allah will destroy the world and take them to heavan with 72 vigins
4. money- if you control the world then you control the money
and 5. they hate freedom that we have... there discused by the right to free speech, womens rights, and the right to practice anything but islam
isent it weird that all the political correctness people show pc(what we call polictical correctness) to muslims
you trhing they care about pc... there just useing it as a nother way to kill us
whats your opinon

SO UR SAYIN THAT TERE IS A GROUP OF PPLZ WHO WANT POWER AND MONEY!?! NO WAY!!!

Also, Islam is not a violent religion. Do you really think Bin Laden follows the teaching of Muhammad and the Koran? That would be like saying that Franco or the Inquisitors were devout Catholics. Bin Laden and his cohorts are just power hungry douchebags who gain support from the anger and disappointment in the Muslim community that was caused by the factors that Rebelnerd mentioned. Its similar to how Hitler gained power by exploiting the anger that Germans had towards the other powers due to the Treaty of Versailles and the failure of the Weimar Republic.

For centuries the middle east was a peaceful region. If you were a minority, say a Jew, you actually would enjoy more rights if you lived in the Ottoman Empire than in Spain or Italy. In fact, Catholics and Protestants fought more wars between themselves than Sunnis and Shias or even Muslims and Jews. It has only been in the past century that Islamic extremism has taken form. Coincidentally, the past century had also contained the colonialization of the Middle East after WW1 and the proxy wars fought between NATO and the Warsaw Pact in the region. I think that that is hardly a coincident.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
11-28-2009 05:57 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Rebelnerd Wrote:6. We basically created a shitstorm of ethnic conflict by drawing national boundaries through the Middle East with no regard for the people's opinion.

The Brits really weren't the best political cartographers, were they Biggrin

11-28-2009 06:10 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

They gave them "the Africa treatment." As in, your bloody tribal war doesn't matter because you're in the same country now so get used to it. Now let's have some tea and crumpets and everything will turn out okay.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
11-28-2009 11:32 AM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

Israel still pisses me off , how pompous of them if they believe they are entitled land just because its written in some book they themselves wrote .

I hope Palestine gets their land back

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
11-28-2009 11:53 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Mystery Wrote:Israel still pisses me off , how pompous of them if they believe they are entitled land just because its written in some book they themselves wrote .

I hope Palestine gets their land back

the brits promised it the jews for something. and they promised it to the muslims too. jews just got there first. the real question why dont the jews leave you under constant warfare fucking leave.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
11-28-2009 01:40 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Before mass Brit bashing begins, please remember we (the people) didn't want a war with a Iraq. Blair is a lying, convinning douchebag fuck. The Government and its people are not the same thing.
11-28-2009 07:32 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

What Rebelnerd said.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
11-28-2009 08:59 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Baron Von Strangle Wrote:Before mass Brit bashing begins, please remember we (the people) didn't want a war with a Iraq. Blair is a lying, convinning douchebag fuck. The Government and its people are not the same thing.

I wasn't bashing the British people, just the leaders of the British Empire, who couldn't draw maps for shit. They basically created random nations (ex: "Jordan, Israel, Iraq") without regards to the people who actually lived in there. However, they were being rushed by the UN to decolonize, and they did do a better job than other nations when it came to leaving former colonies (ex: France or Belgium.)

11-29-2009 07:27 AM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Given 16 thank(s) in 12 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:They hate us because:
That's why many Muslims hate the West. The reasons originally given apply to ones that want an Islamic Theocracy.

There are pissed off Muslims and there are crazy people who happen to be Muslim.

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
12-01-2009 03:36 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: why radical muslims hate us

"America should of nuked the Middle East on 9/11"

What do you think of this quote? (It was from a documentary I saw one night)
12-01-2009 04:14 PM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Given 16 thank(s) in 12 post(s)

A couple guys with boxcutters hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings. This does not mean murdering thousands of people is a good thing.

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
12-01-2009 04:24 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Linki Wrote:"America should of nuked the Middle East on 9/11"

We're at war with Islamic terrorists, not "the Middle East." And contrary to what all the stupid rednecks with Confederate and US flag stickers side-by-side on their truck might think, the terrorists are highly outnumbered by ordinary Muslims who just want to live their lives. Even in a region as volatile as the Middle East.

And using nukes is a bad idea in pretty much any situation, but that's an entire issue in and of itself.

12-01-2009 04:43 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

If people think of the Middle East being associated with terrorists, deserts and oil, the equivalent for us would be where everyone was a member of the Klan and we burn money and invade random countries for the lulz.
12-02-2009 02:40 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Well, the government DOES that... for the lulz!

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
12-02-2009 02:45 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Baron Von Strangle Wrote:If people think of the Middle East being associated with terrorists, deserts and oil, the equivalent for us would be where everyone was a member of the Klan and we burn money and invade random countries for the lulz.

Us? You live in England, remember?

LIES AND SLANDER.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
12-02-2009 04:06 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Popular opinion in the Middle East lumps Europe and America into one convenient hate figure.
12-02-2009 04:24 AM
Spot-ify Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Baron Von Strangle Wrote:Before mass Brit bashing begins, please remember we (the people) didn't want a war with a Iraq. Blair is a lying, convinning douchebag fuck. The Government and its people are not the same thing.
Lets be honest here Blair is a "lying, convincing, douche bag fuck" but aren't most politicians?
I think he in the overall picture he done incredibly well as a politician but we are not talking about Blair here so I'll keep my pro-Blair opinions to my self.

Can you remember the name of the documentary? Was this question aimed at the OP or everybody too?

I used to be "The circus" as I forgot my login, but then hey-ho I remembered it.
12-02-2009 06:56 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Spot-ify Wrote:
Lets be honest here Blair is a "lying, convincing, douche bag fuck" but aren't most politicians?
I think he in the overall picture he done incredibly well as a politician but we are not talking about Blair here so I'll keep my pro-Blair opinions to my self.

Can you remember the name of the documentary? Was this question aimed at the OP or everybody too?

I actually do quite like Blair myself.

Former Republican congressman and chief douche-bag said that "taking out Muslim holy sites (specifically, Mecca) if it were clearly proven that Islamic terrorists were behind such an attack" would be a responsible way to respond to a terrorist attack involving nukes on America. Great job, complete moron, if that were to happen we would be slaughtering thousands of innocent people in the wrong nation whilst simultaneously fueling Al Qaeda's rhetoric, creating thousands of martyrs, and appearing completely bat-shit insane to the rest of the world. Thats great foreign policy right there! And to think he actually ran for president.

12-02-2009 09:05 AM
Liquid Offline
poison - do not drink

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

John Tuttle Wrote:Former Republican congressman and chief douche-bag said that "taking out Muslim holy sites (specifically, Mecca) if it were clearly proven that Islamic terrorists were behind such an attack" would be a responsible way to respond to a terrorist attack involving nukes on America. Great job, complete moron, if that were to happen we would be slaughtering thousands of innocent people in the wrong nation whilst simultaneously fueling Al Qaeda's rhetoric, creating thousands of martyrs, and appearing completely bat-shit insane to the rest of the world. Thats great foreign policy right there! And to think he actually ran for president.

Congressmen don't know America, let alone the Middle East.

(And all of you are completely wrong about what people in the middle east think.)
(Except for Baron Von Strangle's last post.)

//

[Image: techhoops5.jpg]
12-02-2009 09:37 AM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Those silly Americans, do you know they shower every day?

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
12-02-2009 09:38 AM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Spot-ify Wrote:

It was aimed at pretty much everyone, but unfortunately all I know about the doco was that it was about Bush and his career, so sorry for the lack of info.
12-02-2009 03:10 PM