RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Revenge: Silent screams
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Given 25 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Savage Revenge: Silent screams

Before you read this, be shure to read all Great escape stories here: http://scientistb.webs.com/thegreatescape.htm
Part 1:
“What the? I thought the story was over. Where are we?” Brandon asked. He and his team, Marshall and Wasabi stood before a house. It was Brandon’s Canadian house. “Oh yeah. Someone did send us here to take care of some ghost, right?” Wasabi asked. “I don’t understand. How can Brandon’s house be haunted by a ghost?” Marshall asked. “I don’t know. Let’s take a look,” Brandon answered. There was a dark sky with purple lightning, and strong wind. As they stepped up to the house’s porch, the door creaked open. All that lay behind it was darkness. They slowly stepped in, and the door closed behind them.
All they could here was thunder, and soon that sound turned to a deep nothing. Marshall turned around and heard a sound, they could have sworn they saw a shadow through the bleak window. Suddenly they heard a deep, menacing voice. “I can see you”. Wasabi was silent. “I think we should get out of here,” he said, trembling. They walked slowly through what was pitch black. Marshall said “Wait, how did we get here? Something is wrong. Horribly wrong. Let’s get out. Now!” Then the voice spoke again. “You are going to diiiiiiie.” Brandon whipped his head to Wasabi. He wasn’t there. Then he heard Marshall gasp, mixed with pain. He disappeared, too. “Guys! Are you there?!” He yelled, but there was no answer. He couldn’t take it anymore. He turned around and was about to run, when…

Educational Freedom Organization
My Website (old stories that'll make your eyes bleed)
My Steam
12-08-2009 12:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Re: Silent screams

PART 2:
He turned around and was about to run, when he heard a screech like a chimpanzee, and the ugliest face imaginable shot up to him and he was thrown into a dim room instantly. Marshall and Wasabi lay there on the floor, their eyes wide like the worst thing ever happened to them. Marshall hesitated, but he managed to say “Go back now… before it’s too late. We met our match.” Then a black mist formed in the middle of the room. The ugly face appeared, and it’s look struck Brandon like a bowling pin. Brandon thought that it would never happen, but there it is.

It was the face of Mr. Thompson.

“No… It can’t happen. I’m dreaming!” “You will not go by me this time, Brandon! This will end tonight!” The ghost echoed horrifically. The three pulled out their weapons and started fighting. Mr. Thompson Stood there. The bullets, plasma beams and shurikens went right through him. “He’s immortal! This is no Halloween joke! We can’t hurt him!” Wasabi yelled. “Kid, I can’t believe your teacher was that evil!” Marshall said, still firing the gun. Mr. Thompson summoned a dark cloud and it clutched Wasabi tightly. His pale skin turned red. “Any last words? Make them good!” Mr. Thompson yelled. “Please! Okay!” Wasabi screamed. “I just want to say that I’m sorry to Master Brandon, and my apprentice, Ivan. I have failed them!” He was crying uncontrollably now. “And I wanted to tell Jamie that I loved her, and maybe we could get married!” He kept on crying, but stopped for a moment as Mr. Thompson stared at him for what seemed like hours. Everything was quiet for a long time. Then he clenched his fist as Wasabi imploded to dust.
“No! I can’t believe this is happening!” A voice yelled out from behind the shadows. The figure emerged from… under the floor? It had a purple body, shaped somewhat like a girl’s. It had one leg that seemed to attach to the ground like a shadow, small pink blushes on the cheeks, long pink hair, and a red and white-striped hat that covered her eyes. There was a puffy pink curl of hair on her forehead, which also covered the eyes, and her hands had white gloves on them. She walked toward the group, with her leg still on the ground, with a circle-shaped shadow around it. Eyes still wide, Marshall and Brandon turned around.

My Steam
12-09-2009 11:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

Read both chapters, along with all of TGE, as you know Smile
12-09-2009 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Part 3:
Eyes still wide, Marshall and Brandon turned around. “Who are you?” Marshall asked, shaken. “Just call me Vivian. I’m on your side,” she said. “How do I know that your not…” Mr. Thompson grabbed Marshall before he could finish. He threw him against the wall, then Mr. Thompson grabbed Brandon’s plasma beamer, and shot it right through Marshall’s heart, vaporized it, and he died instantly. After he dropped back to the floor, his vessels that surrounded his heart were leaking blood onto the floor, lots of it. As they stared at the cookie-cut body, Brandon and Vivian began to cry. “He’s gone. He’s dead!” Vivian managed to say. “You know these two?” Brandon asked “All of you. I’ve been spying on you guys since you were kidnapped. To say least, I know that you are a very strong kid.” Mr. Thompson shadowed them. “You will join them soon.” Vivian turned toward him, and big fireballs burst from her hands. She threw the fire at him, and he burned. “How did you hurt him like that?” “I’m not a human, but I’m not an immortal.” She answered. “Run while you still can, sweetie! I’ll hold him off!” “What did you just call me?” Brandon asked, but then Mr. Thompson’s graphic hands strangled Brandon. He struggled and yelled “AHH! Help me!” He wasn’t blown to particles, he didn’t get his heart cut out, but Mr. Thompson had an unknown force surround Brandon. Everything flashed for a moment, and Brandon was gone. He just disappeared, with no traces of his body. Vivian took a step back. She was the only one left.
She threw a fireball at him and dashed into the hallway. He was gaining quickly. Vivian just reached the outside of the house, and it was still thundering. Mr. Thompson was right behind her.
She stopped running for a moment. With her fists tightened, she turned to Mr. Thompson. “Where is he?” She asked. Mr. Thompson was silent. “Let me run through it again. WHERE IS HE?!” “His body is unrecoverable. It has been eliminated completely from the Space Time Continuum.” Vivian was shocked. She started crying again. “I can’t believe it. I only knew him personally for two minutes, and you just took his life away! Why? Why do you have to do this, you pitiful man?!” Mr. Thompson grinned like he did when he sliced Brandon’s face. “He didn’t belong here. Teachers have the power. They will win, no matter how hard you try. No other kid is as defiant as those three. I wanted to kill him when I first saw him in my class. I knew he would defy authority. I then decided to torture and humiliate him.” He smiled again. Vivian grew furious. She lifted her hands up, and a fire ball floated over her. It grew big, until it was five times as big as she was. “I’ll never forgive you for what you did to these great people! I will avenge them! Here is comes!” The fireball grew so big, it tuned a deep red, and Mr. Thompson had another plan. He engulfed the fireball into a shadow ball. He used his telekinetic powers to drop the shadow ball right on her. She was somehow trapped inside the ball. Mr. Thompson lifted it up to his face. “I’ve said this before to Brandon, so I’ll say it to you. You die now, B word!” The evil forces inside the shadow ball suddenly started booming and exploding inside it, and Vivian had no escape. She yelled hopelessly. The inner explosives were so strong, they broke open and the entire ball exploded. Vivian dropped to the ground. She was bleeding black blood. She tried to get up, but her pain was intense. She gulped one last “I… hate… you…” before she put her head down, and she died.
Mr. Thompson snickered. He picked up Vivian’s body, and returned into Brandon’s captured house. He picked up the particles from Wasabi, and Marshall’s blood-soaked body. He held them all and teleported to a hedge-maze graveyard. He put each one in separate graves. After that, he rose into the sky. “Yes! I shall now bring back the spirits of the world’s teachers!” He said a rhyme.
“Hear me, sprits of Heck
For these souls
I wish to resurrect!
I will jump
And I will hurl
To do anything to bring
These teachers back into this world!”
A huge cyan cloud rose over the whole earth and all dead teachers rose from their graves. They all were teleported here by Mr. Thompson, some still undead, because Mr. Thompson made 75% of those teachers look normal, not zombie. He chose a teacher to be the sub-leader. He had dark skin, because Mr. Thompson knew those kind of people made the best of all mean teachers. “No set out and kill all the kids!” Mr. Thompson announced. All the teachers cheered and spread out into the big world. Mr. Thompson had no doubt they would win, especially since nothing alive was brave enough to stand in their way. Mr. Thompson laughed like any other villain would. Nothing could stop them. They would take over the world.

My Steam
12-09-2009 11:27 AM
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Part 4:
SOMEWHERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET…
There was a forest full of fungi. It was the most beautiful forest anyone had ever seen. In the middle clearing was some weird guy with a beautiful, colorful tie-dye on him, and a large peace sign over his face. (Looks like this: http://www.ubfunkeys.com/dyer.aspx )His name was Dyer. He had escaped from teachers from teachers many years ago, and ever since he’s been lying around the forest, having an “Extended deep thought session” or sleeping, for short. He was sleeping for about 10 days, his new record. He dreamed about some violent stuff, which is so not likely of him. Slowly, he woke up, with a figure in front of him. He was wearing a dark-blue suit with 3-lens, blue goggles on his face. He had a backpack full of equipment. None of his skin showed under his uniform. (Looks like this: http://www.ubfunkeys.com/snipe.aspx )Dyer got up, and looked at him. “Dude… Weren’t you from that dream I had 4 days ago?” he asked. The figure stood there. Finally he said “Yes, I’m from your mind. I wish to not tell anyone my real name. Call me by my codename: Snipe.” “Snipe, eh? Why are you here? I only think of good things,” Dyer answered. “I am all that violent stuff that has been hiding in the corner of your mind. I’m here to inform you. You are in danger. Everything, as we know it, will be destroyed in less than a month. We need to evacuate, now. Pack your things; this won’t be a short trip.” “Wait a minute, dude. Why should I listen to you? I hardly know you. Why will the world end? Tell me,” Dyer said. Snipe froze. He couldn’t speak for a moment. Then, he said perilously “Teachers.” Dyer jumped back. “Oh no, man, this can’t be happening. It’s the Apocalypse!
The revolt has started!” he yelled. “We need to move. See that grassland over there, outside the forest? Teachers will be there by tomorrow. Dyer, from this point on, no more oversleeping. This is indeed the Apocalypse. Be safe, though, which isn’t a problem. I’m the one-man army. I can take on a thousand of these guys no problem, so let‘s head out.” Dyer packed his belongings, and he followed Snipe wherever he was going. He had an unsure feeling about this.
A few days later, back in the graveyard, a small part of the earth began to shake softly. It was on Vivian’s grave. Suddenly, like in a fiction movie, a hand raised from the pile of dirt. Another hand came up after. Without moving the dirt, a whole body rose from the grave like a transparent shadow. It became nearly solid after it was above the ground. It was Vivian. After seeing her friends die, she held an inevitable grudge to Mr. Thompson. So much, in fact, she came back to life, but she looked different from before. Her body was now full, dark black, and so was her hair. Her hat was both black and white, with a spatter of her own blood on it. Despite her hat, and her curl of hair, her eyes were showing. A border of orange, the main part yellow, a black circle in the middle, and a small red pupil at the core, and long, black, separate eyelashes. She turned toward the other graves. She made a huge whip of Shadow Wind over them, taking some dirt out. When it became shallow, she summoned a magical force over the graves. After a minute of silence, Vivian noticed Marshall’s grave move a bit. A body rose from the deep abyss. Marshall was a full, resurrected zombie. His once pitch-black face was pale white, with white eyes with no pupil. He still had a large peephole-shaped cut in what was supposed to be his heart. He was a true heartless. His eyes were somehow crying blood, and he had blood drippings on his teeth. His front half of his body was covered in his blood, but one thing hasn’t changed; he still had his permanent, signature grin. Marshall didn’t say a thing. Vivian poured dark magic over Wasabi’s grave. No body came out, only lots of floating particles. They slowly assembled to re-create Wasabi. He had no mask on. He had a scar on what was supposed to be his eye. His red belt was ragged and torn. His red star on the forehead was nothing but a star-shaped scratch. His mouth was much different from all others. He had Vampire teeth, with occasionally some blood dripping from it here or there. Vivian stole a look from both of them. “Let’s do this… for Brandon!” Her voice sounded much more sinister than ever. Marshall growled, and Wasabi hissed. Now, they were the immortals. They had the power, and they would win. Together, they would make the world pay.
TO BE CONTINUED in Episode 2…

My Steam
12-09-2009 12:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Savage Revenge: Blood and tears scientistB 4 1,623 08-23-2010 12:25 AM
Last Post: scientistB
  Savage Revenge: Puppet scientistB 11 2,100 08-23-2010 12:23 AM
  Savage Revenge 9: One Final Struggle scientistB 0 1,023 04-17-2010 12:57 PM
  Savage Revenge 8: Mr. Thompson scientistB 0 1,019 04-10-2010 07:21 AM
  Savage Revenge: The Temples of Heart scientistB 9 2,390 03-28-2010 11:46 PM