RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bej
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
bej

d
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 01:53 PM by aerftghyjk.)
12-11-2009 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Re: Win Lucid Dreams

Lucky bastard. I want to punch quite a few teachers.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
12-11-2009 12:13 PM
Night Offline
Queen Mod

Given 372 thank(s) in 211 post(s)

I had a dream.
And in part of that dream i was looking for ramen, but i only had a few little bowl things, so once i realised i was dreaming i made there be more ramen.
Then someone stole my ramen.
x.x

I woke up before i got the chance to kill them.

I'm a girl ffffeck
Hidden stuff:
12-12-2009 06:49 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

I once had a dream when I made candy appear everywhere, and just as I was about to eat it, my mom woke me up. I'm still mad at her for that.

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
12-12-2009 03:03 PM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:I once had a dream when I made candy appear everywhere, and just as I was about to eat it, my mom woke me up. I'm still mad at her for that.
Oh lawl. Laugh
12-13-2009 02:51 AM
Liquid Offline
poison - do not drink

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Once I had a dream I was robing a bank vault, as I made my escape the alarm went off and I had to start running frantically, after eluding the police I opened my bag of money and was happy... But I could still hear the bank alarm for some reason...

AND THEN I f@&*%^ woke up and was once again broke, the only thing that was real was my alarm.

//

[Image: techhoops5.jpg]
12-17-2009 07:49 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Wasn't exactly lucid, but everything was so...real and amazing. And when i hoped something would happen, it did. Then mom woke me up and I burst into tears.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
12-17-2009 08:56 AM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

i wish i had more of those dreams. I had one once....but i ended up tapping on a table -_- woooah, how rebellious.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
12-17-2009 10:59 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Lucky..
I almost had one once, but I got too excited and waked up.

[Image: glorious666.png]
12-31-2009 01:31 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Lunatic Wrote:Lucky..
I almost had one once, but I got too excited and waked up.
lawl I can just imagine.

Whenever I have a dream, it's always semi-lucid. I'll always know when I'm dreaming, but can't do shit about it. In every dream, I think "Okay, when am I gonna get Linda Blair'd?" One time, I had such a scary dream, I was crying, trying to make myself wake up. It was horrific, I assure you, I was 2 seconds away from getting Linda Blair'd on an IMAX theatre screen. Laugh

Faith o' Meter
12-31-2009 09:47 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

I had a dream where I met SoulRiser.

She for some reason was a muffin capable of operating a keyboard.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
12-31-2009 10:53 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

I lol'd

I once had a dream I met 5, he was a chav Giggle

Faith o' Meter
12-31-2009 10:55 PM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

I too lol'd @ TDF's. Razz
01-01-2010 03:45 AM
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

I had one where I met Mystery on the unofficial SS chat

Though this has happened before in real life.
01-01-2010 03:57 AM
john2567 Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Win Lucid Dreams

i one had one where i got to screw angelina joele. or however you spell her name. at anyrate. i had fun >Biggrin
04-16-2012 01:19 PM
Wingless Offline
el presidente

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Oh God I remember one lucid dream some time after I had bought Oblivion involved me going around my middle school firing lighting from the tips of my fingers and sending teachers flying hundreds of feet in the air like ragdolls in the game. I had a "hud" similar to oblivion's and when the principal approached me my "eyes" or the camera or whatever zoomed in on her in the "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" style and I just laughed and skipped her dialogue like it was the game itself and sent her flying too.

And a month ago or so ago I finally had a sexy lucid dream in which some girl basically jumped on me on some dark sidewalk to do me right then and there. As it was lucid, I just made her into basically the girl of my dreams. But then some madman who looked like Dumbledore screamed at me from the end of the sidewalk and started chasing me while I got up and booked it into a large parking lot until I woke up (for some reason I couldn't get rid of him).

[Image: sigtest1-1.jpg]

"When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime," freedom and liberty have become words without meanings." - Deus Ex
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 10:26 PM by Wingless.)
04-22-2012 10:25 PM
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

I can't lucid dream, but I make decisions in the dream that go with it.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
04-23-2012 12:55 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

(04-22-2012 10:25 PM)Wingless Wrote:  Oh God I remember one lucid dream some time after I had bought Oblivion involved me going around my middle school firing lighting from the tips of my fingers and sending teachers flying hundreds of feet in the air like ragdolls in the game. I had a "hud" similar to oblivion's and when the principal approached me my "eyes" or the camera or whatever zoomed in on her in the "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" style and I just laughed and skipped her dialogue like it was the game itself and sent her flying too.

And a month ago or so ago I finally had a sexy lucid dream in which some girl basically jumped on me on some dark sidewalk to do me right then and there. As it was lucid, I just made her into basically the girl of my dreams. But then some madman who looked like Dumbledore screamed at me from the end of the sidewalk and started chasing me while I got up and booked it into a large parking lot until I woke up (for some reason I couldn't get rid of him).

LMAOWUT
04-24-2012 05:00 AM
Wingless Offline
el presidente

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

(04-24-2012 05:00 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  LMAOWUT

That fucking cockblocking Dumbledore, man. He tried to kill me.

[Image: sigtest1-1.jpg]

"When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime," freedom and liberty have become words without meanings." - Deus Ex
04-24-2012 08:47 PM