RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I raged
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
I raged

www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-yinitnt-support-a.html

(Earlier replies)

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-11-2010 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)
Re: I raged

[Image: 404-fffuuu_bigger.png]

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
05-11-2010 11:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

STOP HIGHLINKS GODDAMMIT

Anyway, what the fuck is wrong with these people? "Well rounded, blahh blah, citizens"? I don't know whether to laugh or cry

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-11-2010 11:57 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Oh for fuck's sake will you people stop flipping out every time you see someone online ignore or belittle your opinion? Get this plain and simple fact about most of society through your thin skin and thick skull: They hate us.

Let me repeat.

THEY. HATE. US.

And you're not going to change it by methodically seeking out every example of ignorant bigotry online and weeping over it. As far as they're concerned, we're a bunch of worthless subhuman savages who don't deserve things like dignity and free choice, who would leave civilization in ruins if we were given the chance to make any real decisions. Does this make you mad? Fucking deal with it. How far do you think our little movement will go if you can't handle being insulted on the internet? If this petty shit makes you angry, how the hell are you supposed to handle things like the actual government? Grow a pair and concentrate on the things that really matter.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
05-11-2010 12:44 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:Oh for 's sake will you people stop flipping out every time you see someone online ignore or belittle your opinion? Get this plain and simple fact about most of society through your thin skin and thick skull: They us.

Let me repeat.

THEY. . US.

And you're not going to change it by methodically seeking out every example of ignorant bigotry online and weeping over it. As far as they're concerned, we're a bunch of worthless subhuman savages who don't deserve things like dignity and free choice, who would leave civilization in ruins if we were given the chance to make any real decisions. Does this make you mad? ing deal with it. How far do you think our little movement will go if you can't handle being insulted on the internet? If this petty makes you angry, how the hell are you supposed to handle things like the actual government? Grow a pair and concentrate on the things that really matter.

Bravo. I've seen a lot of these kinds of threads lately, and frankly, I don't see the point. There are always going to be people who disagree with others, especially us. Do people go around actively looking for those who disagree to rage over? It's kinda starting to look like it.
05-11-2010 12:52 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Actually there are quite a lot of people who agree with us in that thread. At least EVERYONE isn't against the idea.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
05-11-2010 01:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Funny thing is, I do well in school, and I still want this shitty system scrapped.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
05-11-2010 06:51 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Psh. We are this age's niggers, so no words will fix things.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
05-11-2010 07:16 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Rofl, you're comparing what we get to the stuff niggers got. The various offenses towards humanity may be related, but they aren't on the same level.

05-11-2010 07:20 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

They also got "scientific proof" of being inferior/dumb. Women did too, even earlier.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
05-11-2010 07:23 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Black people are at a natural disadvantage, as I've stated before. That bit was tru fax, but not as much as Caucasians wanted to believe.

05-11-2010 07:26 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

You may be racist but I won't believe that black people are somehow less intelligent than you or me.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
05-11-2010 07:40 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

I'm not racist. I don't have anything against anyone of any race (although I aesthetically prefer white people a shitton), I just hold the belief that the Negro people have a slightly less intelligence through genetics and whatnot.

05-11-2010 07:43 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Nigga plz. They just had different conditions so they have a more sun resistant skin. That's all the difference.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
05-11-2010 08:29 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

L3rn 2 geneticize n00b.

Then, and only then, will I speak to you about this.

(Hint: Look up: random mutations)

05-11-2010 08:38 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

The time and condition gap is too small for such a difference to occur. You're just racist.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
05-11-2010 08:44 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Humanity has one of the most accelerated genetic mutation rate of all species on Earth. I mean, wow, we're movin' at such a rate that our spines are still halfway between walking and going on all fours, whereas your feet are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do.

05-11-2010 08:53 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

AWOL Wrote:I'm not racist. I don't have anything against anyone of any race (although I aesthetically prefer white people a shitton), I just hold the belief that the Negro people have a slightly less intelligence through genetics and whatnot.
I'm saving this quote because it's awesome. "I'm not racist, I just think that black people are less intelligent and white people look better." That's literally what you just said. Laugh

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
05-12-2010 02:10 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Inorite. But it's not racism if I want to kill every one of you equally.

05-12-2010 02:15 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Whether or not you want people to be killed is completely irrelevant to this discussion. You were talking about the differences between how society treats white people and black people. Stop trying to change the subject every time you say something stupid.

05-12-2010 05:34 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:I just hold the belief that the Negro people have a slightly less intelligence through genetics and whatnot.
They don't.

I'd say the one of the most important things I've ever learned in school was in my history class.

There is no such thing as race.

There is no single trait all blacks have that can be used to classify them as black. The same goes for whites, Asians, and every other race you can think of.

So what does that mean? That black guy isn't good at basketball because he's black. He's good at basketball because he's good at basketball. That Asian kid isn't good at math because he's Asian. He's good at math because he's good at math.

Scientists have tried for decades to find something that all blacks have in common. They tested everything they could think of - hair, facial appearance, skin color, etc. They couldn't find anything. There weren't even any consistent similarities in skin color - some blacks have dark skin, while others have more lighter skin.

I'd say you're a pretty big fucking racist, assuming you believe in the concept of race. Either that, or you're dangerously ignorant.
05-12-2010 08:46 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

That being said, all black people have dark skin relative to white people. Biggrin

Edit: Unless they are albino. But then are they still a black person?

Blog I post to now:

05-12-2010 09:02 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

Just a little tip for you all. You can think about the discrimination of races as if it was no different from the discrimination of the youth. Anyways, I'm onto arguing against the ignorant bastard who comes up with arguments which can be easily thrown out to evidences that have shown the argument is less valuable.

ZZZ...
05-12-2010 09:02 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Absentinsomniac Wrote:That being said, all black people have dark skin relative to white people. Biggrin
Not necessarily.
05-12-2010 12:20 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

BobManPerson Wrote:
Absentinsomniac Wrote:That being said, all black people have dark skin relative to white people. Biggrin
Not necessarily.

Well, in most instances...

Blog I post to now:

05-12-2010 01:20 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Black people are black, white people are white and asians are asians. I've just beaten all the scientists in the world in this little game of theirs.
Rebelnerd Wrote:Whether or not you want people to be killed is completely irrelevant to this discussion. You were talking about the differences between how society treats white people and black people. Stop trying to change the subject every time you say something stupid.

I was joking you prick.

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Basket ball, math, other stuff.

No shit. That's obvious. Stop taking my words and exaggerating them. Race is obvious, you can see it with your ryes. Every time I say this I make extra sure to add the word 'slightly' to it.

05-12-2010 07:38 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

I don't remember typing out anything like this. Stop fucking confusing people.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
05-12-2010 07:50 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Every time I say it you assume I'm talking about some massive 150 million difference in IQ, which aside from being hilarious, is annoying. I'm not even talking about 10 on average, not even 5. Which is why I say it doesn't matter to me. I'm just pointing it out (partially because it's relevant fax and partially because you react the way you do, but I digress).

So please, understand that I'm not racism. I have nothing against any specific race. I have a sexual preference for Caucasians. That's about the extent of my racism.

05-12-2010 07:55 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

AWOL Wrote:I was joking you prick.
No you weren't. You're always talking about how you hate everyone and want to kill everyone, and now suddenly you're joking? That's even more pathetic than changing the subject. If you're going to hold a ridiculously extreme opinion like that, at least have the spine to stand by it even if it makes you look like a retard.

05-13-2010 12:47 AM
TheOmegaJuggalo Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I was extremely surprised to see even some of those people supporting my article. I only wished they would've used the real link (in my sig) so I could've made some money... lol

[Image: ImmatureEntrepreneurBannersmaller.png]
Why Public Education Is Ineffective.
Check out my other articles here.
05-13-2010 07:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I raged. The Desert Fox 18 5,844 10-10-2009 11:46 AM
Last Post: Loxor
  I raged. Swift 14 2,971 07-18-2009 11:50 PM
Last Post: The Desert Fox