RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go fucking start your own communist island
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Re: Go fucking start your own communist island

Quote:First of all, you don't need a car stereo to "get by." What you need to get by is most commonly defined as food, water, clothes, and shelter.

For all we know the guy could of jacked his stereo to pawn it off for food.
It fits the capitalist spirit and when I lived in dallas I see people selling shit they stole all the time.

Quote:Second, you don't need to steal to get by. That's what welfare is for. That's what SNAP is for. That's what your job is for.

You speak like its easy to get on welfare and I doubt you have much experience trying to get on it.

Quote:On the subject of jobs, if you had one, you wouldn't need to steal; you would just have to be patient. Patient either to get a better job, get promoted, or save your money to get what you want.

Wow such wisdom Lord Bobman.
Its not exactly easy to get a job and sometimes promotions come and sometimes they don't.

Quote:Furthermore, no economic system would ever encourage you to steal. Stealing instead of buying results in less people buying things, which does the exact opposite of stimulating the economy. Unless you're talking about stealing currency, but Mystery didn't have any of his money stolen - he had a car stereo stolen.

Why work hard when I could get what I want from chumps who have something or I can use to get something. Your kind sometimes do it in a way thats legal.

Quote:Finally, stealing is a moral/ethical issue, not an economic issue.

Depending on the economic issues Stealing is just another way to get by.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
06-16-2010 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Swift Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Akai Wrote:
John Tuttle Wrote:
Comrade Swift Wrote:You assume I approve of gulags. I'm a Trotskyist aka anti-Stalinist Marxist-Leninist, and I refuse to support any forms of torture.

You should brush up on your history. Trotsky was a brutal military leader, war criminal, and a power-hungry demagogue. Any respectable military today would of court-martialed him for violations of human rights.

Unlike my comrade here, I am not a Trotskyist; if you want a description of my ideology, it's Marxist-Leninist-Maoist third worldist. I think Chairman Mao's assessment of Stalin (70% good, 30% bad) is accurate. But, I'm posting this to mention that the gulags were actually pretty good by prison standards, at least at that time. I'm posting this from a school computer so my sources are blocked (read: censored); I'll be able to post them later.

Third Worldism is reactionary, I'm sorry. The first world proletariat is not responsible for the suffering of the third world.

Also Tuttle:

I'm a Trotskyist. This doesn't mean I approve of everything Trotsky did. I only agree with his political ideals anyway.

And you shouldn't be complaining about cruel military leadership. You were the one obsessed with Rommel just a few months ago.

"I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor says "I'm terribly depressed". Doctor says "I know just what you should do. Poliacci the clown is in town, go see him, you'll be cheered right up." The man bursts into tears. "But Doctor, I am Poliacci." Funny joke. Roll on snare drum. Everyone laugh."

-Rorschach

[Image: BANANAMAN.gif]
06-16-2010 10:27 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Comrade Swift Wrote:Third Worldism is reactionary, I'm sorry. The first world proletariat is not responsible for the suffering of the third world.

Third worldism is not the belief that the first world proletariat is responsible for the suffering of the third world. Third worldism is the belief that the first world bourgeoisie is responsible for the suffering of the third world. I have an essay about Maoist third worldism which you can read if you like. It explains the ideology very clearly and simply.

06-16-2010 10:32 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Ringmeister Wrote:In communism we wouldn't even be able to choose our own shirt, or paint our houses any color we wanted, without getting approval from everyone else around, biiigg difference. Oh and in communism, libraries and public roads wouldn't exist either, seeing as it's a decided class of government that mostly funds those programs and therefor they need to have a monopoly on significant funds in order to provide such things.
Dude...that's fucking retarded. Since you obviously don't even know what communism is, why are you arguing against it?

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
06-16-2010 11:22 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

Rebelnerd Wrote:
Ringmeister Wrote:In communism we wouldn't even be able to choose our own shirt, or paint our houses any color we wanted, without getting approval from everyone else around, biiigg difference. Oh and in communism, libraries and public roads wouldn't exist either, seeing as it's a decided class of government that mostly funds those programs and therefor they need to have a monopoly on significant funds in order to provide such things.
Dude...that's fucking retarded. Since you obviously don't even know what communism is, why are you arguing against it?

[Image: win-one-internet.jpg]

06-16-2010 11:36 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Quote:For all we know the guy could of jacked his stereo to pawn it off for food.
It fits the capitalist spirit and when I lived in dallas I see people selling shit they stole all the time.

Like BMP said, stealing is not capitalist.

Quote:
Quote:On the subject of jobs, if you had one, you wouldn't need to steal; you would just have to be patient. Patient either to get a better job, get promoted, or save your money to get what you want.

Its not exactly easy to get a job and sometimes promotions come and sometimes they don't.

In most first world nations, there is really no excuse for not having a job permanently besides disease or laziness.

Quote:
Quote:Furthermore, no economic system would ever encourage you to steal. Stealing instead of buying results in less people buying things, which does the exact opposite of stimulating the economy. Unless you're talking about stealing currency, but Mystery didn't have any of his money stolen - he had a car stereo stolen.

Why work hard when I could get what I want from chumps who have something or I can use to get something. Your kind sometimes do it in a way thats legal.

Quite with all the "ooh they be stealing my money EXPLOITATIONS" BS and give me an actual example.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
06-16-2010 12:48 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Comrade Swift Wrote:And you shouldn't be complaining about cruel military leadership. You were the one obsessed with Rommel just a few months ago.

Once again, your failure to understand history is outstanding:
Quote:Rommel was in his lifetime extraordinarily well known not only by the German people but also by his adversaries. Popular stories of his chivalry and tactical prowess earned him the respect of many opponents, including Claude Auchinleck, Winston Churchill, George S. Patton, and Bernard Montgomery (who named a dog after him). Rommel, for his part, was complimentary towards and respectful of his foes.
The Afrika Korps were never accused of any war crimes, and Rommel himself referred to the fighting in North Africa as Krieg ohne Hass—war without hate. Numerous examples exist of Rommel's chivalry towards Allied POWs, such as his defiance of Hitler's infamous Commando Order following the capture of Lt. Roy Woodridge and Lt. George Lane as part of Operation Fortitude, as well as his refusal to comply with an order from Hitler to execute Jewish POWs. During Rommel's time in France, Hitler ordered him to deport the Jews in France; Rommel disobeyed the order. Several times he wrote letters protesting the treatment of the Jews. When British Major Geoffrey Keyes was killed during a failed commando raid to kill or capture Rommel behind German lines, Rommel ordered him buried with full military honours. Also, during the construction of the Atlantic Wall, Rommel directed that French workers were not to be used as slaves but were to be paid for their labour.
His military colleagues also played their part in perpetuating his legend. His former subordinate Kircheim, though privately critical of Rommel's performance, nonetheless explained: "thanks to propaganda, first by Goebbels, then by Montgomery, and finally, after he was poisoned (sic), by all former enemy powers, he has become a symbol of the best military traditions. ...Any public criticism of this legendary personality would damage the esteem in which the German soldier is held"
After the war, when Rommel's alleged involvement in the plot to kill Hitler became known, his stature was enhanced greatly among the former Allied nations. Rommel was often cited in Western sources as a general who, though a loyal German, was willing to stand up to the evil that was Hitler. The release of the film The Desert Fox: The Story of Rommel (1951) helped enhance his reputation as one of the most widely known and well-regarded leaders in the German Army. In 1970 a Lütjens-class destroyer was named the FGS Rommel in his honour.

06-16-2010 12:51 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Yes, but being the most honorable Nazi is still like being the best athlete at Comic-Con.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
06-16-2010 12:54 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:Yes, but being the most honorable Nazi is still like being the best athlete at Comic-Con.
Win.

Now, as for where I stand on this, really, I read the whole thread, and there's just no reason this thread should have been made. All I'm gonna say about that.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
06-16-2010 01:02 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

John Tuttle Wrote:
Quote:For all we know the guy could of jacked his stereo to pawn it off for food.

Like BMP said, stealing is not capitalist.

Quote:

In most first world nations, there is really no excuse for not having a job permanently besides disease or laziness.

Quote:

Quite with all the "ooh they be stealing my money EXPLOITATIONS" BS and give me an actual example.

I would like to see you trying to get a job in these times that pays enough to get by..
All I hear from you is there is a way and no matter how bad it pays or how impossible it is to get a better a job at least it pays something.

All I can say is why bother with this..

image hosting jpg
06-16-2010 01:42 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Rebelnerd Wrote:Yes, but being the most honorable Nazi is still like being the best athlete at Comic-Con.

You realize that he wasn't a Nazi.

06-16-2010 01:43 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

I won't say he was a full-blown Nazi, but I won't say he wasn't a Nazi either.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-16-2010 07:47 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Nazi is a political party. Was he in it? If so, then he's a Nazi.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
06-16-2010 07:58 PM
Ringmeister Offline
Renegade

John Tuttle Wrote:In most first world nations, there is really no excuse for not having a job permanently besides disease or laziness.

Or they don't want to be slaves, as employment is slavery if you allow your entire way of life to depend on it. Honestly we should not have to work for others, at all, and people who don't get jobs aren't necessarily lazy, they just want control of their own lives.
06-17-2010 02:48 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

Ringmeister Wrote:
John Tuttle Wrote:In most first world nations, there is really no excuse for not having a job permanently besides disease or laziness.

Or they don't want to be slaves, as employment is slavery if you allow your entire way of life to depend on it. Honestly we should not have to work for others, at all, and people who don't get jobs aren't necessarily lazy, they just want control of their own lives.

And then what? Starve?

There simply aren't any jobs to be had. Those who aren't working are not working because they can't find a job.

06-17-2010 03:00 AM
Ringmeister Offline
Renegade

Akai Wrote:
Ringmeister Wrote:

And then what? Starve?

There simply aren't any jobs to be had. Those who aren't working are not working because they can't find a job.

I choose not to work, for one, and 2, it is fucking slavery to have to work in the first place, and 3 no one, absolutely no one, has to starve in north america if they really want to live, there is so much stuff and food out there that you can just take, surplus shit that no one wants because they produced too much, perfectly good stuff. I'm sorry but I know for an absolute fact that no one has to starve, you may not necessarily have the apartment or tv or car you want, but you can live, and anyone who truly wants freedom wants that freedom at ANY cost. To say 'I want freedom as long as I can be comfortable and have the things I want' is to say you entertain the idea of it but don't really care enough to claim it.
06-17-2010 03:04 AM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Lets follow your logic. You assume employment is slavery, which I wont agree or disagree with yet for now.

Then you reason that therefore we should not work(for our benefit) and survive on the very basics.

Don't you see what's wrong with that? You've accepted your oppression and by your logic, since employment is slavery, you're letting them get away with it while you live on garbage and they enjoy their plasma TV's. SURE, plasma TV's aren't neccessary, but they have practically stolen it from you.

So if you want to go back to being homeless then go fucking do it, but some people might want to do something about the oppression. Just because we don't need TV's to live doesn't mean it's alright when someone else steals your TV.
06-17-2010 03:17 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Ringmeister Wrote:I choose not to work, for one, and 2, it is fucking slavery to have to work in the first place, and 3 no one, absolutely no one, has to starve in north america if they really want to live, there is so much stuff and food out there that you can just take, surplus shit that no one wants because they produced too much, perfectly good stuff. I'm sorry but I know for an absolute fact that no one has to starve, you may not necessarily have the apartment or tv or car you want, but you can live, and anyone who truly wants freedom wants that freedom at ANY cost. To say 'I want freedom as long as I can be comfortable and have the things I want' is to say you entertain the idea of it but don't really care enough to claim it.
Not quite about the stuff anymore, companies now make sure to waste and destroy the excess food because giving it away legally is made impossible due to heavy taxes on doing so. Slaves wouldn't be working if they could get this all for free, eh?

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
06-17-2010 04:57 AM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

Ceiling Cat Wrote:
Ringmeister Wrote:I choose not to work, for one, and 2, it is fucking slavery to have to work in the first place, and 3 no one, absolutely no one, has to starve in north america if they really want to live, there is so much stuff and food out there that you can just take, surplus shit that no one wants because they produced too much, perfectly good stuff. I'm sorry but I know for an absolute fact that no one has to starve, you may not necessarily have the apartment or tv or car you want, but you can live, and anyone who truly wants freedom wants that freedom at ANY cost. To say 'I want freedom as long as I can be comfortable and have the things I want' is to say you entertain the idea of it but don't really care enough to claim it.
Not quite about the stuff anymore, companies now make sure to waste and destroy the excess food because giving it away legally is made impossible due to heavy taxes on doing so. Slaves wouldn't be working if they could get this all for free, eh?

Don't forget that welfare programs will soon run out revenue because there are more and more people out of work, many of them have already gone bankrupt.

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
06-17-2010 05:01 AM
Denied Offline
Banned

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Anarchists and communists, sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love,

Then comes marriage,

Then comes Rebelnerd in the baby carriage.

That's not all, that's not all,

The baby likes snorting alcohol.
06-17-2010 06:36 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

[Gay Lisp]That was SO supperdy clever![/Gay Lisp]

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
06-17-2010 06:40 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

psychopath Wrote:Lets follow your logic. You assume employment is slavery, which I wont agree or disagree with yet for now.

Then you reason that therefore we should not work(for our benefit) and survive on the very basics.

Don't you see what's wrong with that? You've accepted your oppression and by your logic, since employment is slavery, you're letting them get away with it while you live on garbage and they enjoy their plasma TV's. SURE, plasma TV's aren't neccessary, but they have practically stolen it from you.

So if you want to go back to being homeless then go fucking do it, but some people might want to do something about the oppression. Just because we don't need TV's to live doesn't mean it's alright when someone else steals your TV.

Never mind the workers who build the TVs, getting paid shit and working anywhere from 7 to 16 hours every day, never being able to afford the TVs despite being the ones who put them together.

06-17-2010 06:53 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Denied Wrote:Anarchists and communists, sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love,

Then comes marriage,

Then comes Rebelnerd in the baby carriage.

That's not all, that's not all,

The baby likes snorting alcohol.
You don't snort alcohol, dumbass, you pour it into your eyes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/24...87538.html

06-17-2010 07:15 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

you guys are so funny!

Sometimes I wonder why do I bother to wake up in the morning but then I get on here reading the many posts of butthurt, debate and humor and it just makes me smile with a feeling of joy in my heart.

I thank you all!!

CAPITALISTS, ANARCHISTS, NAZIS, CHRISTIANS, ETC!!

image hosting jpg
06-17-2010 08:31 AM
Ringmeister Offline
Renegade

psychopath Wrote:Lets follow your logic. You assume employment is slavery, which I wont agree or disagree with yet for now.

No one stole anything from me because they never got to take advantage of my labor to further their profits, therefor they gain nothing from me and I get to walk the streets of my own country without some asshole yelling over my shoulder. I am not being oppressed, I accept that every good comes with bad, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Really wanting freedom means you want it at ANY cost, otherwise you don't really want it. IF you really want freedom, just claim it, if you want freedom and all the useless junk you want, then work your ass off to make income without working for someone else, be an entrepreneur, yes, be a capitalist, and work your way out of poverty, and it is very possible. If you are not willing to make sacrifices, and if you are not willing to work your ass off to claim freedom in the form you wish, then you just don't want it enough.
06-17-2010 11:31 AM
Ringmeister Offline
Renegade

Ceiling Cat Wrote:

Still very much so in Canada, hell, you can dumpster dive in the fucking soup kitchen dumpsters and find shit. I volunteer at one and they just threw out perfectly good boxes of food just because they had no room in the van to take it all the some church.
06-17-2010 11:33 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

How do you eat and survive?

06-17-2010 01:06 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Ringmeister Wrote:No one stole anything from me because they never got to take advantage of my labor to further their profits, therefor they gain nothing from me and I get to walk the streets of my own country without some asshole yelling over my shoulder. I am not being oppressed, I accept that every good comes with bad, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Really wanting freedom means you want it at ANY cost, otherwise you don't really want it. IF you really want freedom, just claim it, if you want freedom and all the useless junk you want, then work your ass off to make income without working for someone else, be an entrepreneur, yes, be a capitalist, and work your way out of poverty, and it is very possible. If you are not willing to make sacrifices, and if you are not willing to work your ass off to claim freedom in the form you wish, then you just don't want it enough.

lol. I could go more into details but you've obviously come onto the site with a false sense of superiority.

You also really need to stop this "giving advice" thing, stop telling me what to do because you don't know shit. Maybe I'm already an entrepreneur? Maybe I'm poor.

That's the reason why you're an idiot, because you make too many assumptions about us and you think we're complaining because of our lack of luxuries. That's fucking retarded.

In fact, you don't even know wtf we're complaining about.
06-17-2010 03:13 PM
Ringmeister Offline
Renegade

psychopath Wrote:
Ringmeister Wrote:No one stole anything from me because they never got to take advantage of my labor to further their profits, therefor they gain nothing from me and I get to walk the streets of my own country without some asshole yelling over my shoulder. I am not being oppressed, I accept that every good comes with bad, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Really wanting freedom means you want it at ANY cost, otherwise you don't really want it. IF you really want freedom, just claim it, if you want freedom and all the useless junk you want, then work your ass off to make income without working for someone else, be an entrepreneur, yes, be a capitalist, and work your way out of poverty, and it is very possible. If you are not willing to make sacrifices, and if you are not willing to work your ass off to claim freedom in the form you wish, then you just don't want it enough.

lol. I could go more into details but you've obviously come onto the site with a false sense of superiority.

You also really need to stop this "giving advice" thing, stop telling me what to do because you don't know shit. Maybe I'm already an entrepreneur? Maybe I'm poor.

That's the reason why you're an idiot, because you make too many assumptions about us and you think we're complaining because of our lack of luxuries. That's fucking retarded.

In fact, you don't even know wtf we're complaining about.

If you're not poor you have no reason to take the stances you take, you have more resources, go give them to some poor family you might know, then you're doing your part and have no reason to be so angry or outraged. If you are saying the things you're saying, and are not speaking from personal experience, then you don't know shit about what you're talking about. However if you are poor, then what I've said is valid.
06-18-2010 07:32 AM
Akai Offline
Revolutionary

Ringmeister Wrote:If you're not poor you have no reason to take the stances you take, you have more resources, go give them to some poor family you might know, then you're doing your part and have no reason to be so angry or outraged. If you are saying the things you're saying, and are not speaking from personal experience, then you don't know shit about what you're talking about. However if you are poor, then what I've said is valid.

Lenin, Engels and Marx all came from economically privileged backgrounds, and look what they tried to do for the poor, for everyone.

06-18-2010 07:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tell me the value the willful unenployed would hold if America became communist. True Strasserist 53 21,834 07-24-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: Ky
  U.S. A communist country? gore goroth 37 14,170 05-18-2014 05:22 AM
Last Post: I Must Enter a Username
  Girl from Rhode Island FIGHTS THE JESUS POWER!!! gore goroth 4 2,561 01-23-2012 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sunbourn
  America a Communist Country???!!!!! gore goroth 32 12,224 08-08-2011 10:25 PM
Last Post: Geeksta
  Shutter Island Alucard483 1 1,390 02-22-2010 05:31 PM
Last Post: Happy Camper