Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get Asha to stop being rude to me in maths (and making the teacher cry)?
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
How do I get Asha to stop being rude to me in maths (and making the teacher cry)?

Today in maths, I got into trouble because of Asha. First, Alvin and I were fighting over a girlfriend. Then, Asha told Miss Kasmani that I'm flirting with her. She almost got me in trouble. Then, she swore at me in Polish and I swore back in Albanian. She even tried to repeat those swear words after me:

1. Ma hangsh pidhin

2. Haje mutin

Luckily, she didn't say them correctly. The teacher did nothing (I don't know whether she understands Albanian swear words or not or whether she only ignored it because she didn't want to deal with it). Then, Asha started cracking Yo Mama jokes and I also told her some Yo Mama jokes. Then, Enoch the naughty boy joined in and cracked two Yo Mama jokes at me. He got a C2 (2 Negative points and a sanction). He then stopped and me and Asha carried on. I got sent out of the classroom and got a C2 while Asha got away with accusing me of flirting with Miss Kasmani, swearing at me in Polish and cracking Yo Mama jokes. When I was outside, the teacher was even crying. And she's now crying less often than before because Marian was moved to Set 4 (A.K.A math class for losers) because:

1. He kept yelling "Pablo."

2. He kept yelling out Miss Kasmani's first name (Husna).

3. He threw things around the classroom.

4. He was being racist to Miss Kasmani.

5. He cut the blinds.

6. When 9Green had to go to the theatre to watch Sixth Form students perform, I had to miss maths (With Mrs Sritharan, not Miss Kasmani), so I don't know what Marian did in that class. However, what I do know is that Marian did something rude and Mrs Sritharan got so sick and tired of him that she had to send him to Set 4.

Anyway, when Miss Kasmani allowed me to go back in, I got a C3 (3 Negative points and a lunchtime detention) and I don't even know what I got it for. Later, I wrote two notes:

1. I'm dumb
I'm ugly
And Miss Kasmani
Hates me :'(

2. The only three things I know how to do are:

1. Crying

2. Misbehaving

3. Hugging Ms McCutcheon even though she doesn't like it.

I then had two after school detentions. One with Miss Kasmani and one with Ms McCutcheon. The detention with Miss Kasmani was not only for misbehaving, but for not doing homework as well. The one with Ms McCutcheon was because I failed to attend the detention with her on Tuesday and I was supposed to have it on Tuesday because I forgot to bring my Reading Book to school for Silent Reading. Nothing much happened in Miss Kasmani's detention, except that some kids got told off by Miss Kasmani for giving each other their science homeworks. In Ms McCutcheon's detention, I wrote two more notes. Here they are:

Those are the only three things that I'm good at:

1. Crying

2. Misbehaving

3. Hugging Ms McCutcheon during Circle Time

2. From now on, I'll tie my hands up every Thursday and only my Period 1 teacher can untie them.

When I wrote the second note, Ms McCutcheon asked me why I want to tie my hands up. I said "So that I can't hug you." and she told me that I don't have to because I learned not to hug her. She also said that she knows that I didn't mean anything bad when I hugged her, but I need to remember that it makes some teachers feel uncomfortable. I still want my hands tied up every Thursday, especially that I always sit next to either Ms McCutcheon or Miss Olivero (Today I sat next to Ms McCutcheon) during Circle Time and I always choose to sit next to either one of them.

Also, at my school teachers are now giving stars for acts of kindness to students. The five students with the most stars will go to Nandos and the student who did the kindest thing will get another reward. But it is about KINDNESS and NOT about a trip to Nandos. I have one star at the moment.

There are also new Rookery (A.K.A. School Canteen) arrangements. Year 7's and 10's go during the first half (12:25 - 12:45 PM) on Week 1 and during the second half (12:45 - 1:10 PM) on Week 2. Year 8's and 9's go during second half on Week 1 and during first half on Week 2. Year 11 students can come at any time and students in C3 detention of course will come during the second half. They even added the bell to let students know when the second half is This has been done, because the school canteen was overcrowded. I like the new Rookery arrangements.

Anyway, how do I deal with Asha? I'm sick and tired of her behaviour in maths. Why didn't Miss Kasmani just send her to Set 4? Why does Asha get away with everything? Why does Miss Kasmani like Asha more than me? Why did Asha get 21 stars while I got only one? She didn't deserve any. She is not nice to anyone. Why can't Asha just get cancer and die? Is there anything I can do with her?

I can't believe she even made Miss Kasmani cry. :(

Sell Aleem!

2cents2cents2cents2cents2cents
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2017 07:18 AM by Marlena403.)
03-17-2017 07:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 528 thank(s) in 313 post(s)
RE: How do I get Asha to stop being rude to me in maths (and making the teacher cry)?

https://youtu.be/lM7H0ooV_o8

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
03-17-2017 11:49 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

RE: How do I get Asha to stop being rude to me in maths (and making the teacher cry)?

(03-17-2017 07:04 AM)Marlena403 Wrote:  Today in maths, I got into trouble because of Asha. First, Alvin and I were fighting over a girlfriend. Then, Asha told Miss Kasmani that I'm flirting with her. She almost got me in trouble. Then, she swore at me in Polish and I swore back in Albanian. She even tried to repeat those swear words after me:

1. Ma hangsh pidhin

2. Haje mutin

Luckily, she didn't say them correctly. The teacher did nothing (I don't know whether she understands Albanian swear words or not or whether she only ignored it because she didn't want to deal with it). Then, Asha started cracking Yo Mama jokes and I also told her some Yo Mama jokes. Then, Enoch the naughty boy joined in and cracked two Yo Mama jokes at me. He got a C2 (2 Negative points and a sanction). He then stopped and me and Asha carried on. I got sent out of the classroom and got a C2 while Asha got away with accusing me of flirting with Miss Kasmani, swearing at me in Polish and cracking Yo Mama jokes. When I was outside, the teacher was even crying. And she's now crying less often than before because Marian was moved to Set 4 (A.K.A math class for losers) because:

1. He kept yelling "Pablo."

2. He kept yelling out Miss Kasmani's first name (Husna).

3. He threw things around the classroom.

4. He was being racist to Miss Kasmani.

5. He cut the blinds.

6. When 9Green had to go to the theatre to watch Sixth Form students perform, I had to miss maths (With Mrs Sritharan, not Miss Kasmani), so I don't know what Marian did in that class. However, what I do know is that Marian did something rude and Mrs Sritharan got so sick and tired of him that she had to send him to Set 4.

Anyway, when Miss Kasmani allowed me to go back in, I got a C3 (3 Negative points and a lunchtime detention) and I don't even know what I got it for. Later, I wrote two notes:

1. I'm dumb
I'm ugly
And Miss Kasmani
Hates me :'(

2. The only three things I know how to do are:

1. Crying

2. Misbehaving

3. Hugging Ms McCutcheon even though she doesn't like it.

I then had two after school detentions. One with Miss Kasmani and one with Ms McCutcheon. The detention with Miss Kasmani was not only for misbehaving, but for not doing homework as well. The one with Ms McCutcheon was because I failed to attend the detention with her on Tuesday and I was supposed to have it on Tuesday because I forgot to bring my Reading Book to school for Silent Reading. Nothing much happened in Miss Kasmani's detention, except that some kids got told off by Miss Kasmani for giving each other their science homeworks. In Ms McCutcheon's detention, I wrote two more notes. Here they are:

Those are the only three things that I'm good at:

1. Crying

2. Misbehaving

3. Hugging Ms McCutcheon during Circle Time

2. From now on, I'll tie my hands up every Thursday and only my Period 1 teacher can untie them.

When I wrote the second note, Ms McCutcheon asked me why I want to tie my hands up. I said "So that I can't hug you." and she told me that I don't have to because I learned not to hug her. She also said that she knows that I didn't mean anything bad when I hugged her, but I need to remember that it makes some teachers feel uncomfortable. I still want my hands tied up every Thursday, especially that I always sit next to either Ms McCutcheon or Miss Olivero (Today I sat next to Ms McCutcheon) during Circle Time and I always choose to sit next to either one of them.

Also, at my school teachers are now giving stars for acts of kindness to students. The five students with the most stars will go to Nandos and the student who did the kindest thing will get another reward. But it is about KINDNESS and NOT about a trip to Nandos. I have one star at the moment.

There are also new Rookery (A.K.A. School Canteen) arrangements. Year 7's and 10's go during the first half (12:25 - 12:45 PM) on Week 1 and during the second half (12:45 - 1:10 PM) on Week 2. Year 8's and 9's go during second half on Week 1 and during first half on Week 2. Year 11 students can come at any time and students in C3 detention of course will come during the second half. They even added the bell to let students know when the second half is This has been done, because the school canteen was overcrowded. I like the new Rookery arrangements.

Anyway, how do I deal with Asha? I'm sick and tired of her behaviour in maths. Why didn't Miss Kasmani just send her to Set 4? Why does Asha get away with everything? Why does Miss Kasmani like Asha more than me? Why did Asha get 21 stars while I got only one? She didn't deserve any. She is not nice to anyone. Why can't Asha just get cancer and die? Is there anything I can do with her?

I can't believe she even made Miss Kasmani cry. :(

Update: Today at Registration, I had to go to the office because Miss Kasmani gave me a C3 detention yesterday. I had a talk with the Deputy Headteacher as well as my Director of Learning. I was told that I can report students who are being rude to me. The problem is that I stopped reporting people after the day I hugged Ms McCutcheon during Circle Time. I thought no one would listen to me because I'm a bad girl. I even called myself the worst student ever. My Director of Learning told me that I am not the worst student ever because I haven't punched a teacher. I then said that I still want to tie my hands up to prevent myself from hugging Ms McCutcheon ever again. Science was OK. In DT Graphics, I did NO work because I didn't feel good. Then, I had a breaktime detention with Ms McCutcheon for getting a C3. Then, I went to English and cried. I even threatened to commit suicide because of Asha. I had to be removed from English for today because I was too upset to learn. I even ripped a page out of my English book because I needed to write a letter to Miss Kasmani saying that I want to leave her class and move up a set. I was yelled at for doing this. After I went to the Learning Support room (not the one I usually go to. The one next to it.) and started writing the letter, but I had to rip a page out of my Literacy and Numeracy book as my English book and the already ripped out page were taken by Miss Samms. I remember that I once wanted to move from her class to Mrs Neal's (Not because of Asha as she is not in my English class). Now I want to move out of Miss Kasmani's class. All because of Asha. I then went to C3 detention and guess what? Asha was there. I don't think it's because of swearing though. The only classroom in which swearing IN POLISH is not allowed is Ms Pucicka's German class. And I don't even learn German. History was OK. In Key Skills, I finished the letter, but I was too sad do work. OMG Miss Samms gave me three English homeworks yesterday and I didn't go to Mrs Neal for help! I can only blame Asha for that. But she's right. I'm a whore, a bitch and I should fuck off. Cry

No one likes me.

Sell Aleem!

03-18-2017 03:40 AM
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Given 374 thank(s) in 271 post(s)

idk :|
03-18-2017 04:29 AM
Night Offline
Queen Mod

Given 312 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

Honestly, I think the best way to handle this is probably to outright ignore her. It'll probably get worse at first(as she desperately tries to get your reaction), but keep ignoring her. Act like she doesn't even exist. Eventually, she'll get bored and move on to something else. Plus if she continues to bully you like she has, and you completely ignore her, no one will be able to say anything against you.

Remind yourself that she doesn't matter, in a few years you'll just be memories to each other. If it helps, write about it to expel any bottled up emotions in a journal or on here.

And anyways, she's probably jealous of you for something. Maybe it's as small as you have the eyelashes she wishes she had, but something makes her see you as a threat she has to knock down. Don't let her.

If it comes down to it, and you can do it, switch classes to one without her.

Also, who knows, it's completely possible you might become best friends! Never say never, you be surprised how many relationships begin this way.

I'm a girl ffffeck
Hidden stuff:
03-18-2017 05:03 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

(03-18-2017 05:03 AM)Night Wrote:  Also, who knows, it's completely possible you might become best friends! Never say never, you be surprised how many relationships begin this way.

Yeah, maybe a teacher will force us. There is another girl in my Year Group that I also don't like. Her name is Nagma. She has been rude to me ever since I started to like Mrs Neal, and now Miss Metson is forcing the two of us to become friends.

Sell Aleem!

03-18-2017 05:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My math teacher is sick and kids are making fun of her and me. What should I do? Marlena403 3 368 02-07-2017 03:49 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  "stop making grades and scores their measure of self worth" xcriteria 1 779 11-08-2014 09:43 AM
Last Post: GamerGurl
  Gifted Teacher Rude to My Ghetto Gangsta students TheCancer 5 3,263 01-18-2013 12:50 PM
Last Post: thewake
  My offensive maths teacher Electronagon 4 1,164 03-09-2012 01:21 AM
Last Post: Electronagon
  Maths Elfy 17 1,069 01-04-2011 06:37 AM
Last Post: Aya
  I've decided to drop maths Psychoqueen 1 431 08-05-2010 08:22 PM
Last Post: psychopath
  maths teacher anonomous 4 875 05-27-2008 05:22 PM
Last Post: anonomous
  Failing my maths 436(superior high school maths(secondary4)) KitsuneSefam 4 721 11-06-2007 11:33 AM
Last Post: Coma Girl