Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey so
soli Offline
✞ℋℑℭℭ

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
hey so

i'm in the "gifted" category of my academy, but it doesn't challenge me at all because the learning pace is too slow for me. i've looked into unschooling and homeschooling, but both i can't do without supervision. my guidance counselor said i won't be able to do a different schooling type and i can't skip a grade. (i'm in middle school) are there other education types that will suit me or i can do (or how to graduate early?)Scratchchin

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.” -Tom Bodett

I'm a teen girl who radically despises school for being the way it is. I'm also a poet/writer/artist. i couldn't decide on one thing.

wow ethan great moves keep it up proud of you

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...tVd-9qr4Hk i suggest you look at this
03-12-2017 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Offline
Revolutionary

Given 49 thank(s) in 37 post(s)
hey so

you can go to college early, get some representative to like represent you
sorry english is not my fiest languaje
03-12-2017 10:32 AM
 Thanks given by: soli
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 225 thank(s) in 163 post(s)
RE: hey so

(03-12-2017 10:32 AM)Uryitiogi Wrote:  you can go to college early, get some representative to like represent you
sorry english is not my fiest languaje

You're from the US.

I'm just a normal functioning member of the human race and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
03-12-2017 11:25 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1961 thank(s) in 1203 post(s)
hey so

Quote:my guidance counselor said i won't be able to do a different schooling type and i can't skip a grade
This is a lie. Anyone (in the US anyway) can do a different schooling type, if they have their parents on their side.
So, try talking to your parents about alternatives. Don't rely on the school to provide it for you - they won't.

Point your parents at this site for info: http://alternativestoschool.com/

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-13-2017 05:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: soli , the Analogist , Taciturnal