Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swearing in class
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Swearing in class

Today in math class, a naughty girl named Asha was swearing at me in Polish (No, she is not Polish.) I told the math teacher and for some silly reason she didn't care. Then, a boy named Ali joined in. Asha has later been swearing in Romanian (She isn't Romanian either. I don't even speak Romanian.) and said that she did. I got into trouble and had to stay at breaktime. The only good thing about staying at breaktime was that the teacher said something like "There is a spider on TJ's desk." The math lesson today was so bad that the teacher was crying. Yeah, she was crying for the entire lesson. Poor math teacher.

The next lesson was English. At the begining of it, Ali, the boy who's also in my math class swore at me again. I was too scared to tell my English teacher as I'm afraid of her.

I told my Head of Year and my Pastoral Leader about students swearing in math and English. They wanted me to write a statement, but I didn't think I could write it in very much detail, so I told them everything instead. My Head of Year said that he will have a talk with them after school and if that behavior continues, he'll give them a sanction. But what if they still won't care?

What should I do about swearing kids? I'm tired of them! They have been swearing last year, they stopped and now they're swearing at me again?! I want it to stop. I want Asha and Ali to die!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 03:55 AM by Marlena403.)
01-06-2017 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 144 thank(s) in 98 post(s)
RE: Swearing in class

Ignore them or swear back in another language. I'll help.

Albanian

Hopefully I fuck your mother = ta qisha nanën (tah cheeshah nahnehn)

Hopefully you eat my pussy = ma hangsh pidhin (mah hahngsh peelin)

Eat shit = haje mutin (higheh mootin)

This one has no direct translation but it is a curse used mainly by females towards males or children = të rraft pika (tuh rahft peekah)

Go eat a dick = Shko me hangër nji kar (shkoh meh hahnger nee kahrin)

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 04:18 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
01-06-2017 04:16 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 144 thank(s) in 98 post(s)
RE: Swearing in class

(01-06-2017 04:24 AM)Marlena403 Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 04:16 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Ignore them or swear back in another language. I'll help.

Albanian

Hopefully I fuck your mother = ta qisha nanën (tah cheeshah nahnehn)

Hopefully you eat my pussy = ma hangsh pidhin (mah hahngsh peelin)

Eat shit = haje mutin (higheh mootin)

This one has no direct translation but it is a curse used mainly by females towards males or children = të rraft pika (tuh rahft peekah)

Go eat a dick = Shko me hangër nji kar (shkoh meh hahnger nee kahrin)

I can do that in English, but not in maths. My math teacher can swear in many languages that I don't understand. She told me once. My English teacher doesn't understand any languages other than English, so I can swear in that class. I'll try swearing in Albanian in English class tomorrow. At least I never have maths on Fridays.

Your math teacher most likely does not understand Albanian, but just in case, don't say "ta qisha nanën", that is the most commonly known Albanian curse outside of Albania.

Don't let those little assholes mess with your head too much. Ignore them, if they keep bothering you, then say you are being harassed and will go to your parents if something isn't done. No one deserves to be harassed, harassment is aggression.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 04:29 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
01-06-2017 04:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The zero tolerance policy for swearing :-( Xguy 70 10,267 01-06-2017 12:43 PM
Last Post: HSHARK