Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thinking about my education's future
Lucas Gallindo Offline
Rebel

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Thinking about my education's future

Hello, guys! News! I dunno if it's good or bad, but when I get in high school (next year), its method will be different from the normal. We will not be that free, but there will be a lot more tecnology! Grade system, homework, FAQs and other things will be online. Only some of the explanations will be online.
I have already heard about this method, but I thought that that was a so distant thing, and that I would never study this way. Here I am. Here we go! *coin sound*.
Even this, I still wanna ask my parents if They can homeschool me. Actually, they can, but I must know if they want. My father would teach me natural sciences and math. My mother would teach me human sciences. PERFECT! Isn't it? Yep. I have everything planned to make a good education for myself.
Y'know, adults want we go to school even knowing how better educated are homeschooled people. I must be courageous to do that. By the way, how many of you have already tried? Tell me what happened. If it fail, at least I have an better alternative for that.Hug

GallindãoBiggergrin
Learn is cool, but not in a school!
09-23-2016 09:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply