Le dream log

I had a dream in which i got my bloody period
03-08-2017 09:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Given 44 thank(s) in 33 post(s)
RE: Le dream log

yeah ive been getting weird dreams and school is in it too and classmates and what i did in the day i dont like cause dreams seriously why you gotta dream realistically

3-14-17 naahh
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 08:30 AM by Uryitiogi.)
03-10-2017 05:19 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Le dream log

I dreamed of me trying to fall asleep but something kept watching me and like it was scaring me in the dream. Something in the dark, in my room.

I dreamed of that shit as soon as I was falling asleep, ugh which made it worse.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 11:20 AM by Uryitiogi.)
03-16-2017 11:20 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Le dream log

I dreamed that i was a fucking kiddo in this big group thing, like some theater group thingy
kinda old fashioned, how people were and dressed
i think we were trying to find our way out of this deserted weird place
we were near a big location of water..i guess an ocean? a lake?
and there was this big ass monster that wouldnt stop being a dick
thats all i can remember
03-21-2017 03:31 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

in which i was at school i suppose, cause i saw familiar faces of students, i can only remember this part of a group of students and me walking around some tourist place
or wat seemed the rest of the school, but im guessing its just the senior class
being into groups for this museum Holocaust type of shiet
apparently a 25 yr old pair of twin students were play fighting for wat it seemed, from afar they didn't look 25 i suppose they were just ugly so then that stopped
then a fucking big type of bee above my group came and people were moving away from it and i didnt cause i thought it wouldn't get on me it did and it was on my nose fer sometime and then i finally had the guts to swipe it and I didn't get stung
the end.
Fact: Bees are actually dying in a high rate

3/26/17
something about parents, something something, not really much
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 06:26 AM by Uryitiogi.)
03-22-2017 01:14 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Le dream log

ok i forgot what day it was but i had these lucid nightmares

dream: me falling asleep but awake in my room, laying in bed with blanket over me, invisible forces press against me

happen like 4 or 5 times, ugh, friging medication and etc
04-02-2017 05:58 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Realistic shat dream

So from what i can remember. I'm in this little community plaza up somewhere. There's a few houses, a fountain in the middle. Some of the houses are deserted. I don't remember who I was with. Some few people. And most likely I do not know if they do exist as in a person irl.

Ah now I remember this. I and a few girls and I think the parents. (Somehow I was a daughter to these people.) I was like the only spic in the fam. They were all Caucasian. Gee, I wonder why. So, we were eating dinner right outside our house. We realized that one of the sisters wasn't here. So we went to search. After some time we came inside her room. There was a blanket mummy wrapped around a person on the floor. Right in front of the door. So we found our sis. She started increasing her wiggling when we opened the door and found her. We were a bit worried why she was like this. I think one of us pull over the blanket to reveal her face. Her body was ripped apart. She is dead. Her face was scary, it isn't human like. She became a zombie. I assumed that she wrapped herself like that so she wouldn't come to harm us in her form. And kill her upon finding her. (Clever girl) We were shocked. She started crawling towards us. Possibly​ saying, "brains". She reached out toward us. Sorta in a pleading way. We had to kill her. We knew this zombie apocalypse has started. I can't recall how she was killed. And I do not remember when exactly​ the living dead slowly drifted in the plaza.

I do remember I was in a different house in the plaza watching tv with some other youngsters. We heard a noise outside. It was a zombie. Luckily my "parents" had swords and guns stored for this. A bunch of different swords. I guess this happened every year or month...Idk, just assuming by the amount of weapons. I went to get a thin sword and stab the adult zombie. It was a bit scary. I had to switch swords. I got this long thick machete. It did the work. Afterwards, I just walked back and forth taking my breath. The others seemed to notice. I talked to a few. Then another zombie came. Some point the number increased. I don't recall anyone else helping me out to defeat them. I got myself a gun but I don't think I've ever used it. I used my sword. I lured them to the fountain so we can "get rid" of them. I think just to clear the floor free from dead bodies. I was on top of the fountain slashing them here and there. They jumped to me and fell in the deep water. They stopped coming.

Two girls arrived and this chubby tall-ish Chinese teenage boy wearing these black square glasses. Arrived at the entrance. I assume that these girls were my "sisters". I went to them. They all smiled and said hi. Somehow I was suspicious of the boy. I was suspicious he was a zombie. Or tuning into one. So I was intimidating him. Talking low and short, squinting. He was happy and seemed to be a YouTuber. I don't think he was a big YouTuber but at the same time I think he was. Slowly he started getting nervous by me. I brought my machete up to his neck and sliced him. My "sisters" were still in the same position. Smiling and looking. ( I think they too suspect he was a zombie or didn't care...) He fell to the ground crying hard, talking while sobbing in between. I knelt down with the same expression. No mercy. I sliced his neck again, trying to detach his head. I did this a few more times. His facial expression would give a decent human remorse and sympathy. Until he cried, "Oh god please end it all!" And with that I stood up. Put a foot down on him and chopped it off. My "sisters" facial expressions' became a bit scary and ugly. They seemed very evil like, like demons... Especially with that smile on therye face.

I walked away from the scene. I slayed more zombies. They stacked up in the fountain I went to get these human bodies from the place where the zombies come out. The view of how I was seeing my dream didn't look into the place. Not sure why but I assume that I don't want them turning into zombies too. So i dont have to fight them all. So i stacked them also all in the fountain. The fountain is deep as fuck by the way. Somehow I brought this particular body of a boy. I don't know if he is dead or asleep. Somehow wanted to protect him. I don't know why. I don't know my correlation to him. Most likely a friend. He seemed a bit younger than me. Assuming to his height and looks. Indian descent. His arms were crossed over his chest. I brought out this body of an old lady, she's dead. I went on top of the fountain, cut her open in half and put the boy inside like a coffin. I wanted him to stay persevered. I dug him in the fountains as deep as I wanted. So he can stay safe...

Then I hear a roar. I think this is the last zombie. The boss. He is viking like. He jumps at me and I block his sword with my weapon. I don't remember the rest. I must've woken up. The dream was clear and life like. Didn't want to stay in it for long. I don't know what happened to the boy. Or my "family". Or to anyone cause I woke up. I seemed to have really fought the battle all to myself. Maybe they all hid or went away when the apocalypse starts.

The boy I killed. I still feel no remorse. Even though it was a dream. But his expressions were so pitiful. How someone would react if they got sliced by the person you're​ talking to. Dying, scared, confused. I used to be a pussy and cared. But this really showed me that I have changed significantly. Kinda surprising to me. This is all cheesy but yea its true. ('_')
04-03-2017 04:08 AM
Uryitiogi Offline
Revolutionary

Le dream log

Nothing is impossible. Lived in some weird place. The roof y house was some hello kitty designed shiet, roblox style. There seemed to be a bad word banned and if I say it then fuvk sumthing happens.
In some mash up of my backyard and a plaza. Someone brought this poisonous animal. They got infected. The rest of us did our best to not. Ans now it seemed I tried to not interact with anyone. I flew to the house. Because danger was coming. It was becoming sunset. A swarm of unclean spics were arriving. FUCK STUPID WEIRD DREAMS. The end.
04-10-2017 01:03 AM