RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le dream log
the Analogist Offline
Connector of Dots

Given 434 thank(s) in 261 post(s)
RE: Le dream log

Sorry, I didn't mean any offense. I just got curious to read the dream logs and was just like, "wow. We're gettin' pretty personal here"

I don't know how normal that is for the dream logs.

I'll shut up now.

Purity is to Believe only that which deserves it.
Wisdom is to follow only the Opinion which makes the best use of evidence.
Excellence is to be mindful of all these things in Living.
Follow me on Twitter!
11-20-2016 08:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Offline
Away

Given 49 thank(s) in 37 post(s)

(11-20-2016 08:18 AM)the Analogist Wrote:  Sorry, I didn't mean any offense. I just got curious to read the dream logs and was just like, "wow. We're gettin' pretty personal here"

I don't know how normal that is for the dream logs.

I'll shut up now.

:||||||||
The hell, you are not supposed to say that: "I'll shut up now." What the hell man, you shouldn't shut up. You taught me stuff that I needed to know and it's been really helpful and nice. I haven't gotten around to thank you for it. Thank you for the advice you gave me. So, don't shut your mouth on your beliefs and advice.
11-21-2016 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: the Analogist
Away

Le dream log

no remembered dreams, nothing worth detailed
11/25/16
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2016 06:32 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
11-22-2016 05:27 PM
Away

So, im going to try and remember this one hm

So, somehow i got mad, assuming its cause of school, life in general, but school started my frustration, I'm home. I start hitting stuff in the house, breaking stuff, hitting the tv. Dad is drunk but not nearby. My mom told me dad is gonna be pissed at me for breaking stuff. I run outside and am filled with tears of frustration. I see mama and papa talking to each other like casually and calmly. Rare to see that while he is drunk. I pass by them and I ask my dad, "Are you going to forgive me?"
He replies: "Of course I will." He says tearing up. We embrace, yada yada. Hm.

I don''t have much emotional connection towards my dad irl. But in the dream it was a bit more. It's a bit strange to be honest. :| Thinking about this more and more is just strange and uncomfortable. MOVING ON BITCHES
12-02-2016 02:22 PM
Away

So, no surprise here
But why the fuck have I been dreaming of this fucking topic???!!!! Im not into this shiet!

I was in some kind of school,(main color that represented of the school was red), a mix of boarding school and university. Being me, I was horny, very, so I stripped down and I tried to find people to fuck. Found one of me brothers and I asked him if i can suck him off. He refused. Went on to some small group of peeps, one of them said yes. Got in position to be fucked, he inserted only to stop short. It wasn't a person but a bike. Yes, a bike. The valve stem is the "penis" btw. Which is this thingy:
[Image: bicycle_tire_gauge.jpg?x25607]
Guy said: "Uhh oh, you know what, this won't work."
I was like :o and a bit fussy
All the while this was happening some other person nearby was fucking or being fucked and im like hmph! >:c
So I got off the grass and went
The end

Why a fucking bike? Why my bros? why
So, I'm assuming, by the boarding school thingy majiggy. Is that it's a mix of talking about universities to a dentist yesterday, when I went to get my teeth checkup. One of them brought up USC, university of california, he teaches there and is an alumni. :T Hence the color red in my dream. Ha ,haha trojans
[Image: usc-logo.jpg]
And I talked during some time this week about boarding school stuff and other types of schools and yada yada. THe dirty stuff, I know i have not wanked properly. Hm, the bike one, I was recalling times this week if using a bike would be better. Thing is, the bike is a bit more smaller than me and the design is too childish. Hm. Why can't I have nice dreams again. I miss those :| nice dreams. This fucking sucks. Fuck you brain, fuck you, fucking piece of shit. DREAM MORE HAPPY FREE DREAMS YOU FUCK TARD BITCH MCGEE. bitch
[Image: 67391398251930392990.png]
12-04-2016 04:03 AM
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Given 559 thank(s) in 410 post(s)
Le dream log

jfc
12-04-2016 06:08 AM
Away

Le dream log

no new detailed dreams sad
12/25/16

NO FUCKing DETAILED DREAM WE DED
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016 06:03 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
12-14-2016 12:30 PM
Away

Le dream log

I HAD A DREAM NOW AND YEA, all my dreams are weird

So, it started off as a mesh mosh of me being some other girl in this Harry Potter destiny story. I was like this 17 yr old, Caucasian, wavy blonde hair girl with freckles. I couldn't be on specific people's property because they are against me and are trying to kill me. My destiny was to marry this 34 yr old goth dude :| He looks similar to the one in my dream, but idk his age and also the one in my dream he had short black hair, yea i dont know this guy, lel posting random person

[Image: 10953728_784177188318231_193048958_n.jpg...NzU2NTAw.2]

so, I flew to a nearby playground where supposedly i was going to meet my future husband. I'm there, I saw a house in the distance and a tall goth dude looking and walking closer. I played in the damn playground like any other 7 yr old. Hm.
There was a big group of kids and there was some event going on. I don't remember how but, somehow me and him crashed into each other literally. Like, he mustve gotten on a broom and flew towards me saying my character's name and we embraced on the ground smiling. Then we heard the kids say "eeeeww". It was strange :| thank goodness i wasnt myself in that dream

The second part of the dream, I was myself. I was in this school bus, it was a cloudy overcast day. Somehow I'm going to middle school but i was 17 in the dream. So, my city got corrupted with evil monsters. Shafners, thats what they are called. We were going to enter the school driveway when the bus driver stopped, stood up and turned to us, told us something along like this: "Ok, listen up kids, if your sitting next to a door with buttons and stuff, you might need to fight off a Shafner, don't scream if you do, just fight it with all youve got." Then this kid said: "what if you don't have anything to fight it off with?" bus driver said: "then goodluck, oh and your going to need this" he hands him a crowbar. Now, the reason why we had to stop to fight off Shafners was for respect. High power demons can look over us and see if we are being respectful or else. Bus driver turned to the littlest kids in middle that were sitting in the back: "Reason why you guys are in the back so you can be safe, so the big kids can fight them off." And with that, mister black bus driver sat turned away.

So, I waited and the other kids in the middle and behind me and in the front. I looked at the side of bus and saw it was a door, like those emergency door ones but with buttons and the instructions on how to close and open the door. Well like its like this one in buses, jeez, the bus was more modern and gray/black color and wider though:

[Image: IntBus1700-i3.jpg]

More specifically to fight off Shafners as well. I looked at the kid that sat also to it. I told him to mind the door because he is next to it and ill fight the Shafner off. He was this younger kid and he seemed enthusiastic with this happening. He smiled and said "ok!" I could feel the vibe and my intensity building up waiting for the Shafner. Then the buttons turned green and the door opened and this Shafner came upon the seat and I was punching it and pushing it off. I had to close my eyes, it was bright like bright gloomy foggy light. I couldnt see the Shafner because of it. So i punched and pushed it off with my eyes closed. There was like sucking wind from outside. I did feel it try to stab me below my rib. It did a bit of stabbing but i pushed it off. Then i opened my eyes and it was gone. I fought it off alive and I woke up.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 09:26 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
12-29-2016 02:54 AM
Away

Le dream log

no new dream man

nope 1/17/16
couldnt remember in detail, it was all mish mash up so wasnt worth remembering

not yet 1/20/16
couldnt remember in detail, mish mash random and not worthy to share here

1/25/17
i fucking forgot the dream
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 01:03 PM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
01-05-2017 04:30 PM
Away

Le dream log

Where i live. I live in a house and in the backyard behind a wall there is an apartment complex. Next to my house is a little convenient store. My dad is friends with the owner and the owner has two sons.

So, i was in the house and my dad and mom were walking in and out. Things were happening around the house and neighborhood. I was standing near the back door and I was surprised at how things were going. Then a loud thud happened. And i heard like a bit of yelling from people. My dad walked in and told us the oldest son of the store owner committed suicide. I wasnt sure at the time if he jumped off the balcony of an apartment. But i assumed he did by that method.

Some point at night after this incident. I found two stranded dogs and i took them in. I didn't have food for them. So i went to the store next door and they came too. There was police everywhere outside. Taking photos, etc. They were cleaning up inside of the store. From blood...Maybe he committed suicide in the store.

They finished cleaning and i tried to find food for the dogs. The dogs, they showed some kind of evilness. At this point they gave out a bad vibe. A bad one. I didn't like it. They kinda grinned. I got the food. I was looking for shampoo to clean them. But i didnt have enough money so i went. The scraggy torn up dogs seemed to look scarier when i got home. I dont remember the rest of this part of the dream.

Then i had a dream in which my second oldest brother was jokingly trying to stab me and my other siblings and me tried to make him not stab me like pleading like a lil bitch Smile)))) but jesus christ the knife was so close one more step forward and i get cut, he had no sound and look of mercy
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 03:50 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
01-27-2017 06:07 AM
Away

Le dream log

no remembered-enough-detailed-dream

yeah i had this random weird dream but oopsie daisey didnt wrote it down
2/4/17
ok i got another dream and it was weird but i didnt write it down t('_'t)
2/5/17
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 05:39 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
02-01-2017 04:05 PM
Away

Le dream log

Oh shiiiiiiiet, ok imma try and remember this nasty ass dream

Um, there was more to the weird but ok ok so i pretty much remember this one part in which i was in this big hippy modern bathroom and i was showering, wetting my hair and skin and my bros came in and i seduced my brothers and one of them fucked me so i succeeded

[Image: screaming-woman-with-big-hair-SIZED-440x321.jpg?x19291]

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE THESE FUCKING INCEST DREAMS ITS SO ANNOYING AND NOT COOL AT ALL SERIOUSLY ITS LIKE HAVING A DREAM WITH A TEACHER THAT YOU DONT LIKE EW LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP IT BRAIN STOP
just stop. stop. im fucking tired of incest dreams. wth is the point of them???? im not even that close to my bros and i dont fucking think of them sexually, wtf
UGHHHHHHHHH FFS, im so sorry babe :( I CANT CONTROL THESE DUMB DREAMS, just know i have no desire for this :-/
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 01:35 PM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
02-08-2017 03:28 PM
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Le dream log

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

DUDE IM TOTALLY NOT INTO INCEST I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~
02-08-2017 03:45 PM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

Given 69 thank(s) in 40 post(s)
Le dream log

Hey, everyone has weird dreams and you cant control them. It aint your fault. But hey, at least you get to fuck something though, y'know?

well would you look at the time its time to gay
02-09-2017 11:15 AM
Away

(02-08-2017 03:45 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

DUDE IM TOTALLY NOT INTO INCEST I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~

STFU YOU FUCKING CUNT I SERIOUSLY MEAN IT HOLY SHIT
UGH I HATE YOU BITCH
[Image: angry9_shutterstock_178588691.jpg]
02-09-2017 12:58 PM
 Thanks given by: no
Away

(02-09-2017 11:15 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  Hey, everyone has weird dreams and you cant control them. It aint your fault. But hey, at least you get to fuck something though, y'know?

[Image: 23648.png]no
02-09-2017 01:12 PM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

(02-09-2017 01:12 PM)Uryitiogi Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 11:15 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  Hey, everyone has weird dreams and you cant control them. It aint your fault. But hey, at least you get to fuck something though, y'know?

[Image: 23648.png]no

What? Its in a dream, you have no intention of having such relations in real life, you get something out of it and if you feel bad about having such relations with your Dream-Brother

[Image: happy-face-icon-18.png] You can just kill their dream self

02-09-2017 01:19 PM
Away

Le dream log

And I have no intentions on dreaming of fucking them. The first few times I felt disturbed and grossed out but since I have had many dreams like that i just now get annoyed because im used to the stupid dreams. I'm guessing you are into incest. Hmph.
02-09-2017 01:37 PM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

(02-09-2017 01:37 PM)Uryitiogi Wrote:  And I have no intentions on dreaming of fucking them. The first few times I felt disturbed and grossed out but since I have had many dreams like that i just now get annoyed because im used to the stupid dreams. I'm guessing you are into incest. Hmph.

Nah, I'm not into incest. Anyway, intentions before a dream are meaningless, I'm sure you know how much common sense and the mind in general is warped during a dream state. I mean, you don't want to fuck him anyway, but you do, because thats how dreams are. I'm just saying there's no need to feel bad about it.

02-09-2017 01:47 PM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 228 thank(s) in 166 post(s)

this gay fucking thread
02-10-2017 05:42 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

(02-10-2017 05:42 AM)Username Wrote:  this gay fucking thread

Why do you say that?

02-10-2017 06:11 AM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Simple, shite thread.
02-11-2017 04:15 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

(02-11-2017 04:15 AM)Username Wrote:  Simple, shite thread.

then say that instead of gay

02-11-2017 07:30 AM
Away

Le dream log

I had a dream that i was in my bed late at night, waking up cause a phone ringtone woke me up and im hungry. i went back to sleep, i wanted to wake up so i tried to wake up, i woke up. but i knew i wasnt awaken! so i tried waking up again, this time the real me, i used mental force to open my eyes and be awake, it was sick man

there was like a rush of vision and mental power sound, dude...
fucking lucid dreaming
02-12-2017 04:01 AM
Username Offline
Drunkard

(02-11-2017 07:30 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 04:15 AM)Username Wrote:  Simple, shite thread.

then say that instead of gay

That would be gay.
02-12-2017 04:24 AM
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Le dream log

nothing gay about being gay, bro
02-12-2017 05:04 AM
Away

Le dream log

yeah i had a messed up dream like some point this week and it was messed up but i didn't write it down B-)
so none yetters

and again 2/18/17
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 06:22 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
02-16-2017 09:11 AM
Away

Le dream log

So i had this weird ass dream (like always)
like i was fighting with these girls, like these looking thot ones and i think freaking kim kardashian? ffs i was like putting bananas and like ruining their makeup and shiet??????? the fuck and i was in this basement and there were girls in the basement all prepping and stuff, idk thats what i remembered

and then there this commercial for new shoes, like it wasnt on tv or anything i was seeing it first hand and the shoes were hella cool and i want a dream shoe
02-21-2017 04:34 AM
Away

um so i had this dream about real life things, things in this city, it wasn't a pleasant dream
i woke up and played the dream back, yea its actually real life
02-24-2017 03:01 AM
Away

Le dream log

nothing

still nothing
2-1-17

had a dream but ya know i have school gotta get up and focus on getting ready but i do know it was like a nightmaresie 3-3-17
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 03:09 AM by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.)
02-28-2017 09:55 AM