Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink Floyd song you guys would like
LieutenantZvesda Offline
The Trooper

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I don't necessarily agree with the song, but it sure is good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71uD9ybrzk

MBTI Type: ESTP
Enneagram Type: 7w8
Political Views: Conservative on most issues.
Personality: I am a ESTP on the MBTI personality test. On the Enneagram personality test i received type 7, With the additional spectrum added, i am a 7w8. I tend to live in the moment, i like to cause problems to test peoples resolve, which i then use to guage my respect on said person. Emotional people annoy me, so do people who get offended.

Music: Music: Megadeth, NWA, Tha Eastsidaz, Ice Cube, Tupac, Kam, Nas, Eric B. & Rakim, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Limp Bizkit, Halo Soundtrack

Favorite Music Albums: Death Certificate(Ice Cube). Duces 'n Trayz The Old Fashioned Way(Tha Eastsidaz). Toxicity(System Of A Down). Made In America(Kam).
07-10-2016 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1447 thank(s) in 960 post(s)

Let me guess. It's Another Brick in the Wall, isn't it?

*checks* Got it in one.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
07-10-2016 11:19 AM
 Thanks given by: StrixDesmodus , no , Superkamiguru , The man
LieutenantZvesda Offline
The Trooper

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Trump 2016!!!

MBTI Type: ESTP
Enneagram Type: 7w8
Political Views: Conservative on most issues.
Personality: I am a ESTP on the MBTI personality test. On the Enneagram personality test i received type 7, With the additional spectrum added, i am a 7w8. I tend to live in the moment, i like to cause problems to test peoples resolve, which i then use to guage my respect on said person. Emotional people annoy me, so do people who get offended.

Music: Music: Megadeth, NWA, Tha Eastsidaz, Ice Cube, Tupac, Kam, Nas, Eric B. & Rakim, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Limp Bizkit, Halo Soundtrack

Favorite Music Albums: Death Certificate(Ice Cube). Duces 'n Trayz The Old Fashioned Way(Tha Eastsidaz). Toxicity(System Of A Down). Made In America(Kam).
07-10-2016 11:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Thread For Pink Floyd Fans thesupremeanarchist 12 1,578 07-13-2015 01:06 PM
Last Post: thesupremeanarchist
  I think one of you guys have listened to this song Luizao876 3 1,091 01-29-2012 06:12 PM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC
  I think one of you guys have listened to this song Luizao876 5 1,017 01-29-2012 01:24 PM
Last Post: Efs
  I think one of you guys have listened to this song Luizao876 0 447 01-29-2012 09:59 AM
Last Post: Luizao876
  Turing a phail song into a win song. CrayolaColours 0 812 11-16-2009 12:31 PM
Last Post: CrayolaColours