Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
Softspoken Offline
Button-Pushing Monkey

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello again!

The majority of people here probably won't remember me, but, a good while ago, I came here to discuss stupid shit that had been happening with some guys at school, but I lost the login information for this account and couldn't remember it I found the notebook I had it written down in and thought I'd see if this place was still as populated as it had been, and it seems to be even busier than i remember, so, I figured I'd try to be of use to some people like me, and decided to reintroduce myself
06-10-2016 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1463 thank(s) in 971 post(s)
Hello again!

I remember you, yes. Welcome back.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
06-10-2016 05:51 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1938 thank(s) in 1193 post(s)
Hello again!

Welcome back! Smile

How's life been?

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
06-11-2016 04:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kellie Offline
Rebel

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
RE: Hello again!

(06-10-2016 03:17 PM)Softspoken Wrote:  The majority of people here probably won't remember me, but, a good while ago, I came here to discuss stupid shit that had been happening with some guys at school, but I lost the login information for this account and couldn't remember it I found the notebook I had it written down in and thought I'd see if this place was still as populated as it had been, and it seems to be even busier than i remember, so, I figured I'd try to be of use to some people like me, and decided to reintroduce myself

Hi Smile I'm new here, so I don't remember you, but welcome back
06-12-2016 10:52 AM
Softspoken Offline
Button-Pushing Monkey

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
RE: Hello again!

Life has been much, much better soulriser, thank you for asking
06-12-2016 03:10 PM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser