RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Bad Memory
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
Trump's Bad Memory

Trump saw thousands cheer

Quote:“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations,” Trump said. “They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down — and that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

My comment(and yes, it totally ends with political rhetoric. This way I can call my opponents un-american filth Mwahaha ):
Hidden stuff:
Quote:Ah, the good ol' Trump hivemind crowd is up and active again. Surely it's not a coincident that they're all suddenly "remembering" the evil Muslims in their hometowns cheering 9/11.

Do they remember their names? Do they remember how they looked? Their occupations? Their homes? Hell, tell us exactly where? Was it next to a park, at a park, near a bank? Something, anything that was clearly recorded in their mind when the sight of "thousands" cheering for the destruction angered them?
To have such a significant disaster and such horrific responses by those cheerings, it's a bit suspicious the enormity of this event is "memory loss". How does one NOT remember something so tragic? That's like remembering Pearl Harbor but forgetting it was the Japanese that attacked us.

In a court of law, I'm sure such "testimonies" would be shredded because of how convinently they have no memory of anything else except that "it happened" and "I don't remember it clearly" while in between there are comments of vague "muslims" who "cheered".

Christie's answer is especially insulting to those who died on 9/11. Was the event not tragic enough for him not to remember the aftermath? Was it not tragic enough that he'd recall whether "thousands of Muslims in Jersey City cheered"?

This is bad for the Republican Party. If they want to regain the trust of America(and I don't mean the gun-toting militias and bible-thumping southerners and corporation-loving lobbyists) they need to give us better candidates than these unscrupulous liars and snakeoil salesmen. How can people stand to support them when they decide to use innocent victims of a tragic attack as fuel for their rhetoric? Did more than a thousand people die so Christie could not recall? That Carson would mistake NJ for the Middle East? That Trump could propose the destruction of everything America has stood for?

When you raise the old glory and place your hand over your heart for the national anthem, remember that you are honoring a country built by the oppressed to fight oppression in the name of liberty. Yes, we've done many things that were wrong and some even against the ideals we stood for, but we persevered. We're humans, we make mistakes. The difference is that we live a country that was made of people who stood to make sure such mistakes would never again be repeated.
Unfortunately today, we've reached a point where we fear making mistakes so much, we do nothing at all. Those who want to do something however, voluntarily choose to do the wrong thing instead. The good are tired, and the bad are unconstrained. I'm not a registered voter of either party, but by hell I will never support a man who suggests violating the liberties of Americans because of their religion.

All of our problems today stem from nothing but cowardice. The cowards who fear to work hard for their wealth. The cowards who fear to actively take part in their government and communities. The cowards who despise themselves so much, they blame others for their own problems. We can't be the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave when our leaders and their supports are those who adhere to the vilest form of cowardice: oppression.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
11-24-2015 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: DreamRebel
schoolsux Offline
fuck this school bullshit

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Trump's Bad Memory

Well, Trump is a fucking dumbass.

schoolsux's countdown until school ends:

177 days until i get out of freshman year (aka hell)
1280 days until I get out of prison (aka school)

(as of november 28, 2016)

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

schoolsux's "k" Count: 60
11-25-2015 08:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl , LadyKira
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Given 29 thank(s) in 20 post(s)
Trump's Bad Memory

You're always welcomed to stay in Samoa or some small pacific islands(like Fiji, Nauru, Tonga, or Vanuatu) if he becomes president of the U.S.

http://telekommunisten.net/the-telekommunist-manifesto/
The telekommunist manifesto
http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/
Anarchist archives
https://www.marxists.org/archive/lafargue/1883/lazy/
The Right to Be Lazy, Paul Lafargue(An early marxist).
11-26-2015 08:03 AM
 Thanks given by: schoolsux
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Trump's Bad Memory

Federalism, bureaucracy, and the size of the US makes it unlikely he'll have a sufficiently negative impact on the country before his term is up(if he ever gets elected) and it's doubtful he'll ever make it a second term(if he doesn't become 1st president in US history to get impeached).

If enough governors think he's a total dumbass as president(again assuming he gets elected), there won't be very much he can get done since the states technically have direct impact on their state residents lives. The federal government is so high up chain, average citizens rarely feel the effects of the actions they take except during extreme circumstances or if their line of work has them in touch with the federal government(if you deal with politicians, the military, or work with/for the government in some capacity).

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
11-26-2015 12:42 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)
RE: Trump's Bad Memory

this is a smear campaign. there's news articles attesting to the cheering. it happened. trump is right.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
11-27-2015 05:10 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(11-27-2015 05:10 PM)thewake Wrote:  this is a smear campaign. there's news articles attesting to the cheering. it happened. trump is right.

You mean the ones that say that police were investigating an allegation of rooftop arabs party which they found no proof of?

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2015 01:09 PM by brainiac3397.)
11-28-2015 01:08 PM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl , LadyKira
schoolsux Offline
fuck this school bullshit

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

(11-26-2015 08:03 AM)ComradeDaryl Wrote:  You're always welcomed to stay in Samoa or some small pacific islands(like Fiji, Nauru, Tonga, or Vanuatu) if he becomes president of the U.S.

I wouldn't be allowed to move. My mom believes Trump would be a great president. True story.

schoolsux's countdown until school ends:

177 days until i get out of freshman year (aka hell)
1280 days until I get out of prison (aka school)

(as of november 28, 2016)

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

schoolsux's "k" Count: 60
11-28-2015 02:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Trump's Bad Memory

Is your mom aware that even the Republican party is starting to have issues with Trump?
(though it is their fault for stoking the fire of all these radicals in their campaign to strengthen their party position among the electorate. They did win a few areas, but they successfully turned their party into some psycho convention and Trump is like the Frankenstein monster born from it)

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-28-2015 03:36 PM
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

(11-27-2015 05:10 PM)thewake Wrote:  this is a smear campaign. there's news articles attesting to the cheering. it happened. trump is right.

Is there photographs/videos from September 11, 2001 that show the cheering crowds? Until I see photography/video proof of it, it's false.

Anarchist archives
11-30-2015 01:55 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

No video. No image. And the article he claims support him states that police received reports that arabs were allegedly partying. They proved it was just an allegation when they couldnt find any evidence to confirm the reports. So even cops have no proof it happened.

So Im wondering where exactly he saw because theres no image or video, and how could he have seen it in text form on paper (text that only stated that there was an allegation it may have happened but no sort of confirmation by anyone including police).

And then he mocks the physical disability of the author of the text. Forgot journalists name.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-30-2015 03:51 PM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl
DreamRebel Offline
Previously Lucky-Feet

Given 113 thank(s) in 77 post(s)
Trump's Bad Memory

Trumps supporters seem to drip with the rhetoric: "We want a shock jock for president"
12-02-2015 09:27 AM
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

(11-30-2015 03:51 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  No video. No image. And the article he claims support him states that police received reports that arabs were allegedly partying. They proved it was just an allegation when they couldnt find any evidence to confirm the reports. So even cops have no proof it happened.

So Im wondering where exactly he saw because theres no image or video, and how could he have seen it in text form on paper (text that only stated that there was an allegation it may have happened but no sort of confirmation by anyone including police).

And then he mocks the physical disability of the author of the text. Forgot journalists name.

The journalist's name is Serge Kovaleski, and Donald Trump is trying to appeal too much to authority. Donald Trump should move to North Korea.

Anarchist archives
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 03:40 AM by ComradeDaryl.)
12-03-2015 03:37 AM
silverpaulo3 Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...vdA1PzEfow

Seems like your memory needs to improve, and your internet search skills. Popcorn
12-07-2015 12:28 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Trump's Bad Memory

You are aware you're linking me to Breitbart? The den of Republican propaganda?

If you look through the "debunkments", they all still retain a single clear fact...there is absolutely nothing beyond hearsay and circumstantial evidence. Even reporters who claim to have "witnessed" it have said that they didn't actually see it but rather received reports from people they knew telling them what they were witnessing.

Psychology has practically proven that the human memory is shit and even an eyewitness can be easily manipulated. Lawyers do it all the time.
Quote:Participants who were asked the “smashed” question thought the cars were going faster than those who were asked the “hit” question. The participants in the “smashed” condition reported the highest speed estimate (40.8 mph), followed by “collided” (39.3 mph), “bumped” (38.1 mph), “hit” (34 mph), and “contacted” (31.8 mph) in descending order.

Quote:This research suggests that memory is easily distorted by questioning technique and information acquired after the event can merge with original memory causing inaccurate recall or reconstructive memory.

The results from experiment two suggest that this effect is not just due to a response-bias because leading questions actually altered the memory a participant had for the event.
(don't confuse with top one. This is for the 2nd test to determine if the perception of the memory was affected or if the memory itself was altered)

http://www.simplypsychology.org/loftus-palmer.html

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
12-07-2015 01:16 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

(11-28-2015 09:48 AM)Joker Wrote:  The liberal media is really scared of Trump.

What liberal media? Are you talking about the media who shuts out Bernie Sanders so they can harp on about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton all day? As a liberal, I can assure you their biases lie elsewhere. I think what you're talking about is the CORPORATE media. The liberal agenda fundamentally clashes with CNN and MSNBC's agenda of ensuring money remains the sole determinant of who wins political elections in this country. That's why they donated to Hillary Clinton and shut out the only liberal candidate running.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-12-2015 01:43 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

(12-12-2015 01:43 PM)|55555| Wrote:  
(11-28-2015 09:48 AM)Joker Wrote:  The liberal media is really scared of Trump.

What liberal media? Are you talking about the media who shuts out Bernie Sanders so they can harp on about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton all day? As a liberal, I can assure you their biases lie elsewhere. I think what you're talking about is the CORPORATE media. The liberal agenda fundamentally clashes with CNN and MSNBC's agenda of ensuring money remains the sole determinant of who wins political elections in this country. That's why they donated to Hillary Clinton and shut out the only liberal candidate running.

As if Hillary isn't the most liberal candidate there is. They love her. Sanders is loved by big liberal social media though, as evidenced by the wave of fake FEEL THE BERN!!!!11 facebook pages all run by the same zuckebergian bots.

All the same. The only real candidate is Trump. And they ALL hate him. I'd say FOX is even harder on him than CNN.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
12-17-2015 03:54 PM