RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consumerism
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Given 29 thank(s) in 20 post(s)
Consumerism

What does everyone here think about consumerism? I personally think that people should stop buying things they don't need, and that consumerism gets real fucking crazy on days like "Black Friday". This is almost entirely exclusive to the English-speaking first world countries, especially that of the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xL8rE9DT4g

Sure it may get the businesses "profit", but human lives matter far more!

http://telekommunisten.net/the-telekommunist-manifesto/
The telekommunist manifesto
http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/
Anarchist archives
https://www.marxists.org/archive/lafargue/1883/lazy/
The Right to Be Lazy, Paul Lafargue(An early marxist).
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015 05:24 AM by ComradeDaryl.)
09-29-2015 05:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
Consumerism

Excessive consumerism is insane but one should distinguish excess from luxury. A luxury good is an item one does not "need" but will use if obtained(and is likely motivated to obtain, hence the "luxury" aspect). Excess is when you buy shit you don't need and probably won't use. It also means hoping around like a rabid dog when a sale is given(considering the fact many sales are done throughout the year).

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
09-29-2015 08:51 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)
Consumerism

I don't really care what other people do with their time and money. Razz

I generally only buy things that I'm pretty sure I'm going to use, but sometimes I'm wrong and end up not using it. Such is life.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
09-29-2015 08:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ky , ComradeDaryl
schoolsux Offline
fuck this school bullshit

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
RE: Consumerism

(09-29-2015 08:51 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Excess is when you buy shit you don't need and probably won't use. It also means hoping around like a rabid dog when a sale is given(considering the fact many sales are done throughout the year).

My mom and her shoe business in a nutshell.

schoolsux's countdown until school ends:

177 days until i get out of freshman year (aka hell)
1280 days until I get out of prison (aka school)

(as of november 28, 2016)

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

schoolsux's "k" Count: 60
09-30-2015 07:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Does anybody here use Adblock on their computers, tablets, etc other than I to ignore the awful ads that tell you to buy things you don't need and are shoved on your face?

Anarchist archives
10-04-2015 02:27 PM
 Thanks given by: Ky , no , schoolsux , Dikont5
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Ive never been enticed by an ad despite how it creepily spies on me.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
10-04-2015 03:21 PM
 Thanks given by: Ky
schoolsux Offline

(10-04-2015 02:27 PM)ComradeDaryl Wrote:  Does anybody here use Adblock on their computers, tablets, etc other than I to ignore the awful ads that tell you to buy things you don't need and are shoved on your face?

Yup. AdBlock Plus is the best on Chrome/Firefox on PC.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

10-05-2015 01:03 AM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I mean, obviously I don't think you should trample people or w/e trying to get a TV, but I think that's a kind of limited view of 'consumerism'. You can view consumerism, on one hand, as people frivolously buying shit they don't need, but on the other hand a lot of it is people buying things that are socially, if not materially, necessary for like, normal middle class life. And the thing about that is that even if you realize the whole thing is kind of bullshit, there are both social and material consequences to not buying into it.

e.g., braces, in general, are conspicuous consumption and yet spending 5K on braces (not usually entirely out-of-pocket, admittedly) rarely triggers the same kind of moralizing as like, spending $500 on low- or mid-range electronics. Anyway, it's complicated-I don't think braces are medically necessary in the vast majority of cases, but I had braces and if I ever have children they will have braces if I can reasonably afford them. I'd argue that college education is partially a form of conspicuous consumption too but I also don't really have a peer group where that is considered to be optional.

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 03:31 AM by magikarp.)
10-05-2015 03:11 AM
no Offline
True Scotsman

Given 474 thank(s) in 299 post(s)

I never had braces or tooth whitening. My teeth are crooked and yellow and I don't give a flying fuck how I look.

Hello, traveler.

This is an ancient account I have not used in a long time. My views have changed much in the intervening months and years.

Nonetheless, I refuse to clean it up. Pretending that I've held my current views since the beginning of time is what we in the industry call a lie. Asking people to do so contributes to moralistic self-loathing. "See, those people have nothing damning! I do! I'm truly vile!"

Because you can never be a good person with a single blemish on the moral record, I thought that simply entertaining some thoughts made me irredeemable. Though I don't care for his writing style, William Faulkner presents a good counterexample. He went from being a typical Southern racist to supporting the civil rights movement. These days we'd yell at him for that, probably.

People are allowed to change their views.

Nevertheless, this period of my life has informed some of how I am today. In good ways and bad ways. To purge it would be to do a disservice to history. Perhaps it will not make anyone sympathetic, but it may help someone understand.

If, after reading all this, you still decide to use the post above as evidence that I am evil today, ask yourself if you have never disagreed with the moral code you now follow. In all likelihood you did, at some point. If some questions are verboten, and the answer is "how dare you ask that," don't expect your ideological opponents to ever change their minds.
10-05-2015 08:14 PM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl , schoolsux
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Consumerism

I'm glad I don't have television, let alone Cable TV since it's the epitome of advertisements.

Anarchist archives
10-13-2015 06:06 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Consumerism

If they were funny, they'd at least be worth the hassle of having to hassle with.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
10-13-2015 10:27 AM
schoolsux Offline

(10-05-2015 08:14 PM)no Wrote:  I never had braces or tooth whitening. My teeth are crooked and yellow and I don't give a flying fuck how I look.

Never bought braces. Never needed them.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

10-14-2015 12:13 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

I love consumerism.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-15-2015 03:36 PM
no Offline
True Scotsman

I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL

Hello, traveler.

This is an ancient account I have not used in a long time. My views have changed much in the intervening months and years.

Nonetheless, I refuse to clean it up. Pretending that I've held my current views since the beginning of time is what we in the industry call a lie. Asking people to do so contributes to moralistic self-loathing. "See, those people have nothing damning! I do! I'm truly vile!"

Because you can never be a good person with a single blemish on the moral record, I thought that simply entertaining some thoughts made me irredeemable. Though I don't care for his writing style, William Faulkner presents a good counterexample. He went from being a typical Southern racist to supporting the civil rights movement. These days we'd yell at him for that, probably.

Nevertheless, this period of my life has informed some of how I am today. In good ways and bad ways. To purge it would be to do a disservice to history. Perhaps it will not make anyone sympathetic, but it may help someone understand.

If, after reading all this, you still decide to use the post above as evidence that I am evil today, ask yourself if you have never disagreed with the moral code you now follow. In all likelihood you did, at some point. If some questions are verboten, and the answer is "how dare you ask that," don't expect your ideological opponents to ever change their minds.
10-15-2015 08:21 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(10-15-2015 08:21 PM)no Wrote:  I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL

Define soul.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
10-16-2015 10:02 AM
no Offline
True Scotsman

(10-16-2015 10:02 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  
(10-15-2015 08:21 PM)no Wrote:  I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL

Define soul.

http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/soul.html

Hello, traveler.

10-16-2015 09:16 PM
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Consumerism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lWq4jBms7Y

George Carlin - Consumption

George Carlin Wrote:"Consumption. This is the new national pastime. Fuck baseball, it's consumption, the only true, lasting American value that's left . . . buying things . . . People spending money they don't have on things they don't need . . . So they can max out their credit cards and spend the rest of their lives paying 18 percent interest on something that cost $12.50. And they didn't like it when they got it home anyway. Not too bright, folks, not too fuckin' bright."

Oh, and his thing on mainstream first world education, by the way.

George Carlin Wrote:"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying . . . lobbying, to get what they want . . . Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want . . . they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that . . . that doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fuckin' years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers . . . Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your fuckin' retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it . . . they’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this fuckin' place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in The big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people . . . white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means . . . continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t give a fuck about you . . . they don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t care about you at all . . . at all . . . at all, and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream cause you have to be asleep to believe it . . .”

This is another reason why I'll be staying in Samoa for now.

Anarchist archives
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 10:22 AM by ComradeDaryl.)
10-19-2015 10:21 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Consumerism

For someone who's eloquently bitching about politicians, he sure seemed to be an expert at using their rhetoric.

One must realize that his opinions are biased based on his past experience, and his past experience were during one of the more...restricted-yet-not times of US history. Despite the whole "Red Scare" period, it didn't last very long and those who supported the extreme censorship practically went down in flames. The media censorship he experienced, well that'd be a cultural issue. Why? because in case you weren't aware, in the 1920s the US actually had magazines publsihing nude women. Yes..NUDE women. Not just cladily-dressed, but totally naked.

George Carlin was just doing what all politicians do these days, and what FOX certainly enjoys doing. Exaggerating shit to an extreme as sensationalist material so the raving masses can enjoy it. Doesn't it strike you as odd that while he laments that the wealthy doesn't want the well-informed to be using critical thinking, his own rants are totally lacking in any form of critical thinking but rather an EXACT copy of the emotionally fueled bullshit diatribes given off by the more extreme wacked-up politicians?

You want well-informed? Then fuck the sensationalism and do your own research.

It's my opinion that folk like him, generally espousing his ideas and beliefs, only contribute to fuck up everything with their nihilist views. They don't have any solutions. No regard for the history. No regard for the facts. They just want their hate to affect everyone and everything.

He wanted people to think with his "angry old man" stage persona? Well congratu-fucking-lations to him for creating people who'll ignorantly despise the "upper-class" because they themselves are "lower-class". God-science-logic-whatever-the-fuck-they-believe forbid that the hard working and the exceptional take advantage of working their way up. In fact, from most of my readings of biographies, many of the gazillionaires today were often able to get there because their parents or grand-parents were "self-made".

And self-made doesn't have to mean becoming a gazillionaire. One can be self-made if they, themselves, through their individual labor manage to improve their lot in society. A self-made man is one who puts his blood, sweat, and tears into himself rather than another's business. This initial foundation can then serve as a stepping point for the future generations.

The immensely wealthy Howard Hughes benefitted from his father's drill-bit company in Texas and allowed him to have a foundation from where he could pursue his ambitions. Vanderbilt got a small boat from his father with which he developed his business practices to becoming a tycoon. Rockefeller could be considered a self-made man who successfully managed to establish the foundation for his family, along with Carnegie.

In reality, people this period of time are at an advantage. Access to globalized markets, practically free marketing via internet, higher level of literacy and intelligence. There's no restriction to starting a business(for most businesses). It costs me only $125 to start a LLC. It'd probably be around 300-500 once you get everything down like business cards, number, website, email and basic supplies. If you have to buy a computer or laptop, slightly more. Fundraising? You have access to a multitude of support. Traditional banks are practically useless for startups, but you've got a whole bunch of support organizations like the SBA(small business administration) as well as many other groups.

You can easily find folk to team up with. A good business plan might even land you a more well-off investor. Then it becomes a matter of hard work and discipline.

And if you notice, NOWHERE does it say or suggest that one should not pursue their own enterprise. Falling for luxury items and excessive consumerism, in my brutually honest opinion, is a fault of your own. If you can't manage the knowledge or discipline to not seek your security in unnecessary goods, you're better off not going into starting your own business in the first place. And history has shown that a lot of such people will ALWAYS exist because in the end, human nature is biased towards the world as it is thus less inclined to take the risks necessary to propel forward. History also shows that when people begin to propel forward, those who remain behind get angsty and angry.

So are you(speaking in general) angry for being oppressed into poverty, or are you angry because you can't muster the discipline and courage to seek success from your own skills and knowledge?

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2015 12:35 PM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 228 thank(s) in 166 post(s)

(10-19-2015 12:35 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Not just cladily-dressed

Do you mean scantily clad?
10-20-2015 06:05 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(10-20-2015 06:05 AM)Username Wrote:  
(10-19-2015 12:35 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Not just cladily-dressed

Do you mean scantily clad?

Yep. It appears the word scantily vanished and some weird thing known as "cladily-dressed" appeared during the mental-to-physical-to-keyboard-to-text process.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
10-20-2015 09:13 AM
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

(10-19-2015 12:35 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  For someone who's eloquently bitching about politicians, he sure seemed to be an expert at using their rhetoric.

One must realize that his opinions are biased based on his past experience, and his past experience were during one of the more...restricted-yet-not times of US history. Despite the whole "Red Scare" period, it didn't last very long and those who supported the extreme censorship practically went down in flames. The media censorship he experienced, well that'd be a cultural issue. Why? because in case you weren't aware, in the 1920s the US actually had magazines publsihing nude women. Yes..NUDE women. Not just cladily-dressed, but totally naked.

George Carlin was just doing what all politicians do these days, and what FOX certainly enjoys doing. Exaggerating shit to an extreme as sensationalist material so the raving masses can enjoy it. Doesn't it strike you as odd that while he laments that the wealthy doesn't want the well-informed to be using critical thinking, his own rants are totally lacking in any form of critical thinking but rather an EXACT copy of the emotionally fueled bullshit diatribes given off by the more extreme wacked-up politicians?

You want well-informed? Then fuck the sensationalism and do your own research.

It's my opinion that folk like him, generally espousing his ideas and beliefs, only contribute to fuck up everything with their nihilist views. They don't have any solutions. No regard for the history. No regard for the facts. They just want their hate to affect everyone and everything.

He wanted people to think with his "angry old man" stage persona? Well congratu-fucking-lations to him for creating people who'll ignorantly despise the "upper-class" because they themselves are "lower-class". God-science-logic-whatever-the-fuck-they-believe forbid that the hard working and the exceptional take advantage of working their way up. In fact, from most of my readings of biographies, many of the gazillionaires today were often able to get there because their parents or grand-parents were "self-made".

And self-made doesn't have to mean becoming a gazillionaire. One can be self-made if they, themselves, through their individual labor manage to improve their lot in society. A self-made man is one who puts his blood, sweat, and tears into himself rather than another's business. This initial foundation can then serve as a stepping point for the future generations.

The immensely wealthy Howard Hughes benefitted from his father's drill-bit company in Texas and allowed him to have a foundation from where he could pursue his ambitions. Vanderbilt got a small boat from his father with which he developed his business practices to becoming a tycoon. Rockefeller could be considered a self-made man who successfully managed to establish the foundation for his family, along with Carnegie.

In reality, people this period of time are at an advantage. Access to globalized markets, practically free marketing via internet, higher level of literacy and intelligence. There's no restriction to starting a business(for most businesses). It costs me only $125 to start a LLC. It'd probably be around 300-500 once you get everything down like business cards, number, website, email and basic supplies. If you have to buy a computer or laptop, slightly more. Fundraising? You have access to a multitude of support. Traditional banks are practically useless for startups, but you've got a whole bunch of support organizations like the SBA(small business administration) as well as many other groups.

You can easily find folk to team up with. A good business plan might even land you a more well-off investor. Then it becomes a matter of hard work and discipline.

And if you notice, NOWHERE does it say or suggest that one should not pursue their own enterprise. Falling for luxury items and excessive consumerism, in my brutually honest opinion, is a fault of your own. If you can't manage the knowledge or discipline to not seek your security in unnecessary goods, you're better off not going into starting your own business in the first place. And history has shown that a lot of such people will ALWAYS exist because in the end, human nature is biased towards the world as it is thus less inclined to take the risks necessary to propel forward. History also shows that when people begin to propel forward, those who remain behind get angsty and angry.

So are you(speaking in general) angry for being oppressed into poverty, or are you angry because you can't muster the discipline and courage to seek success from your own skills and knowledge?

I doubt George Carlin even seriously believed what he said over and over. He complains about the rich, yet he's a sellout and has a mansion.

Like his stance on Nationalism/Patriotism, he ironically centers so many times around the United States. He's extremely hypocritical in so many ways.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest...net-worth/

Anarchist archives
10-20-2015 04:42 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Consumerism

Comedians...what can you say?

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
10-21-2015 10:01 AM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

Consumerism

I guess being self-sufficient saves a lot of money and time. I'd rather cut my own hair than go to a barber, same with fast food. I haven't had fast food or a barber since I arrived back in Samoa.

Anarchist archives
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 04:05 AM by ComradeDaryl.)
11-08-2015 04:04 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

I don't see how it saves time. Specialization is the most efficient way for our society to operate. People get their hair cut because they know somebody else can do it better. They eat fast food so they don't have to spend time cooking. If everyone was self-sufficient, we'd all be really poor (think: subsistence farming).

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

11-09-2015 12:09 PM
Alistoriv Offline
Sanity Not Included

Given 169 thank(s) in 114 post(s)

(11-09-2015 12:09 PM)thewake Wrote:  I don't see how it saves time. Specialization is the most efficient way for our society to operate. People get their hair cut because they know somebody else can do it better. They eat fast food so they don't have to spend time cooking. If everyone was self-sufficient, we'd all be really poor (think: subsistence farming).

clearly if we all went back to pre-feudal society we would be far better off :^)

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
(03-20-2013 05:08 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Stand up with pride and say "No! I will not be a McDonalds employee. I WILL BE A GARBAGE MAN!"

11-10-2015 08:02 AM
schoolsux Offline

(11-09-2015 12:09 PM)thewake Wrote:  I don't see how it saves time. Specialization is the most efficient way for our society to operate. People get their hair cut because they know somebody else can do it better. They eat fast food so they don't have to spend time cooking. If everyone was self-sufficient, we'd all be really poor (think: subsistence farming).

True.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

11-10-2015 10:38 AM
ComradeDaryl Offline
School makes you stupid

So? As long as we have the essentials of life, like food, water, and shelter, you can do just fine. Most people do fine with just the basics, and they're happy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOrjpnHdCac
Toys R Us Pokemon Card Freakout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IM1p-Tn-jA
Walmart toys Temper Tantrum

Anarchist archives
11-13-2015 02:50 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Consumerism

If we were happy with the basics, we wouldn't have developed so much technology.

Europe built ships to explore the world so they could find luxury items...

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-13-2015 03:22 AM