RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hackschooler Goes Back to School. Sort Of.
xcriteria Offline
Fanatic

Given 930 thank(s) in 612 post(s)

If you haven't seen Logan LaPlante's TEDx talk on "hackschooling," it's worth watching... it's been shared a lot and it may be useful to share with your parents or others who aren't familiar with unschooling. There's a new article about how he's going to high school.

"But even such an idyllic homeschooling situation has its limits, and last August Logan started attending Forest Charter School in Truckee where schedules are flexible, more like a college than a high school. Attendance isn’t mandatory and a lot of work can be completed online."

This school seems more like a self-directed learning center than a school. Why can't all people have access to voluntary, flexible education along these lines?

Forest Charter School is popular with many of Tahoe’s action sport athletes who travel a lot, including Toby Miller, a teen who’s already being billed as “the next Shaun White.” Logan’s fall and winter schedules will include a mix of traditional classes, independent study projects, skiing four or five days a week, and schoolwork.

Full article: The Hackschooler Goes Back to School. Sort Of.

And the talk... over 8 million views and it's still getting shares. Why do so many people have to be stuck in ill-fitting, prison-like school situations where the point is apparently to learn to be miserable?

Watch on YouTube

Peter Gray & allies launching the Alliance for Self-directed Education

ASDE Newsletters: #1 Announcement | #2 History of ASDE | #6 Education Liberation

School Survival & Catalyst Learning Network featured on AlternativestoSchool's blog
“Mom, Dad, can I stop going to school?”

Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking when the Stakes are High

Hidden stuff:
07-01-2015 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thesupremeanarchist Offline
Cannibal Corpse Fan

Given 23 thank(s) in 14 post(s)
RE: The Hackschooler Goes Back to School. Sort Of.

(07-01-2015 10:23 PM)xcriteria Wrote:  This school seems more like a self-directed learning center than a school. Why can't all people have access to voluntary, flexible education along these lines?

Because, unfortunately for some of us, we have parents who are pro-school motherfuckers and balk at the idea of their kid getting anything lower than an A!
And I would know. My parents want me to be their 'perfect little bitch', and they resent that I'm not, so they are very nasty to me. And, with the way I am, I use computers all the time, decyphering codes and everything, to escape from them. Trust me, living with them is a living hell, and the only person I would wish that on is my one cousin, who is my worst enemy besides the government and fucked up school system.
With the way I rebel against their tactics, which are just as bad as the police are, they call me, among other shit, 'You dumbass motherfucker' and 'you stupid son of a bitch'. Oh, wait, in that last one, they're offending themselves, am I right?

666 Baby Annihilator.
07-02-2015 04:31 AM
xcriteria Offline
Fanatic

That sounds really bad. :( Nobody should have to endure verbal abuse like that, for one thing.

It's also very common, of course, for parents to be focused on school-as-usual as the only way education can work, and grades as the meaningful representation of performance in school. Sometimes they can change their minds, but obviously that can take a lot of effort to even find out.

What do your parents have in mind for your future?

In some cases at least, it's possible to learn about what parents really care about, and find ways to propose a change. If they're not happy with conflict caused by school... maybe they'd be open to considering alternatives that still put you on a path to whatever they have in mind for your future?

ASDE Newsletters: #1 Announcement | #2 History of ASDE | #6 Education Liberation

School Survival & Catalyst Learning Network featured on AlternativestoSchool's blog

Hidden stuff:
07-02-2015 09:14 PM
schoolsux Offline
fuck this school bullshit

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

(07-02-2015 04:31 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 10:23 PM)xcriteria Wrote:  This school seems more like a self-directed learning center than a school. Why can't all people have access to voluntary, flexible education along these lines?

Because, unfortunately for some of us, we have parents who are pro-school motherfuckers and balk at the idea of their kid getting anything lower than an A!
And I would know. My parents want me to be their 'perfect little bitch', and they resent that I'm not, so they are very nasty to me. And, with the way I am, I use computers all the time, decyphering codes and everything, to escape from them. Trust me, living with them is a living hell, and the only person I would wish that on is my one cousin, who is my worst enemy besides the government and fucked up school system.
With the way I rebel against their tactics, which are just as bad as the police are, they call me, among other shit, 'You dumbass motherfucker' and 'you stupid son of a bitch'. Oh, wait, in that last one, they're offending themselves, am I right?

My parents are similar to yours in the way of expecting perfection with grades. If I actually cared, I'd be like one of my best friends who I think had a 4.0 GPA in the 4th quarter (or something very, very close to that). My stepfather once said, after I got a 2.7 GPA in the final quarter, that I deserve my worst summer ever. He forgot that I was on merit roll overall (though my GPA slipped from a 3.4 to 3.2 to 3.001 to 2.7). And he was being a real jerk about it. But, he never went as far as your parents in terms of verbal abuse.

schoolsux's countdown until school ends:

177 days until i get out of freshman year (aka hell)
1280 days until I get out of prison (aka school)

(as of november 28, 2016)

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

schoolsux's "k" Count: 60
07-06-2015 03:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cannibal Corpse Fan

(07-06-2015 03:42 AM)SchoolSux Wrote:  

My parents are similar to yours in the way of expecting perfection with grades. If I actually cared, I'd be like one of my best friends who I think had a 4.0 GPA in the 4th quarter (or something very, very close to that). My stepfather once said, after I got a 2.7 GPA in the final quarter, that I deserve my worst summer ever. He forgot that I was on merit roll overall (though my GPA slipped from a 3.4 to 3.2 to 3.001 to 2.7). And he was being a real jerk about it. But, he never went as far as your parents in terms of verbal abuse.

Yeah, but they are technically insulting themselves with the second one, not me. They called mee 'cocksucker', 'asshole', told me to 'go fuck a monkey' (and I don't mean an animal, I apologize to any black or african-americans on here). They sum up 'AmeriKKKunts' in my opinion. But yeah, anything in the book that's an insult (even a 'goddamned fucking cunt') and one time, my father tossed me into a table at my house. FOR BRINGING A FUCKING IPOD WITH ME TO SCHOOL! So, yeah, it's not only verbal, but has also been physical and mental abuse (telling me I'm worthless, trash, piece of shit, I'll never be anything when I grow up, even telling me to shut up about how much I hated school or they would either murder me or call rhe police and telll them there is a terrorist making bombs in the house).

And yet, I have learned something from this; To isolate myself. I have built a wall (like Pink, from The Wall, if you ever saw it) that is so high that I'll probably forever struggle with it, trying to get out of the inside of the wall. I am almost like a very complex machine; nobody knows my purpose, and I'm not so sure even I know.

Then, with school, that didn't help. I was tossed into a school that mistreated, abused, and tortured me, as well as force fed drugs down my throat, and for what? Because my views are, as the AmeriKKKunt parents would put it, 'radical' and 'too detached from reality to be relevant'.

I am the way I am because of what they made me and have considered doing drugs on many occasions so that I could drift away and escape from them mentally. And I still have scars, not only from my suicide attempt while on the drugs mentioned above before taking myself off them, but from them.

My life has been very depressing indeed, besides a couple of my aunts, a couple cousins, and my grandmother (she died a while back, may she rest in peace). I don't see my aunts and cousins very often. And, my grandmother gave me christian values that my parents sodomized.

I became an atheist and lost faith in humanity after that.

Anybody can call me whatever they fucking want, but they better know what the fuck they're talking about and take this into consideration.

I can barely take it any more. I might end up doing something really bad if I don't GTFO soon.

Also, fuck this system the government has made. I still hope there is a revolution against the government, and if there is, I'll be on the side of the people, not the corrupted orgies. Either give me liberty or give me death. If I have to, I'll lay my life down and die for the liberty of the people that aren't conforming to society's standards.

Like I said, depressing, I know, but I'll try to rise against these fucking AmeriKKKunts until I can show them that they didn't know me. But, AmeriKKKa, land of the free and home of the brave? More like land of the terror and home of the pussies (people who kill other people claiming it patriotic).

Sorry for this long, long "essay", I guess you call it, but at least here at SS I feel like I have a real home.

666 Baby Annihilator.
07-28-2015 02:47 PM
Azine Offline
Rebel

Given 22 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 03:42 AM)SchoolSux Wrote:  

Yeah, but they are technically insulting themselves with the second one, not me. They called mee 'cocksucker', 'asshole', told me to 'go fuck a monkey' (and I don't mean an animal, I apologize to any black or african-americans on here). They sum up 'AmeriKKKunts' in my opinion. But yeah, anything in the book that's an insult (even a 'goddamned fucking cunt') and one time, my father tossed me into a table at my house. FOR BRINGING A FUCKING IPOD WITH ME TO SCHOOL! So, yeah, it's not only verbal, but has also been physical and mental abuse (telling me I'm worthless, trash, piece of shit, I'll never be anything when I grow up, even telling me to shut up about how much I hated school or they would either murder me or call rhe police and telll them there is a terrorist making bombs in the house).

And yet, I have learned something from this; To isolate myself. I have built a wall (like Pink, from The Wall, if you ever saw it) that is so high that I'll probably forever struggle with it, trying to get out of the inside of the wall. I am almost like a very complex machine; nobody knows my purpose, and I'm not so sure even I know.

Then, with school, that didn't help. I was tossed into a school that mistreated, abused, and tortured me, as well as force fed drugs down my throat, and for what? Because my views are, as the AmeriKKKunt parents would put it, 'radical' and 'too detached from reality to be relevant'.

I am the way I am because of what they made me and have considered doing drugs on many occasions so that I could drift away and escape from them mentally. And I still have scars, not only from my suicide attempt while on the drugs mentioned above before taking myself off them, but from them.

My life has been very depressing indeed, besides a couple of my aunts, a couple cousins, and my grandmother (she died a while back, may she rest in peace). I don't see my aunts and cousins very often. And, my grandmother gave me christian values that my parents sodomized.

Anybody can call me whatever they fucking want, but they better know what the fuck they're talking about and take this into consideration.

I can barely take it any more. I might end up doing something really bad if I don't GTFO soon.

Also, fuck this system the government has made. I still hope there is a revolution against the government, and if there is, I'll be on the side of the people, not the corrupted orgies. Either give me liberty or give me death. If I have to, I'll lay my life down and die for the liberty of the people that aren't conforming to society's standards.

Like I said, depressing, I know, but I'll try to rise against these fucking AmeriKKKunts until I can show them that they didn't know me. But, AmeriKKKa, land of the free and home of the brave? More like land of the terror and home of the pussies (people who kill other people claiming it patriotic).

Sorry for this long, long "essay", I guess you call it, but at least here at SS I feel like I have a real home.

Hello, I am new on this forum but I want to let you know: I read you and you are not alone.
And that revolutionary spirit, up to the point of being okay with dying for the freedom of all the people that dont conform to society?
I TOTALLY have that too.

I read how your parents abuse you and it is just horrible. Fucking horrible.
You wrote about your aunts and cousins, and your grandmother (may she rest in peace).
It might be weird what I say now, but is it an option to live with one of your aunts?

Dont die for your parents. I mean they have tried to destroy you but you are still standing, despite them. You deserve a good and happy life, atleast a life free of abuse by anyone, but them especially.

I also get what you mean about losing faith in a God and humanity...I eventually found faith in both of them again, but it was a hard journey that still has a lot of ups and downs, especially regarding believing in the good f humanity haha.

Many of my friends have tried drugs just to get away from the pain. But usually, as with many anti-pain managements, they get to lead a life of its own, making for an even bigger problem.
But I totally understand wanting them, of wanting an escape...
Because it is all definitely shitty.

Fuck your school. Seriously I cant say more about them. They are beyond awful.
I also had a friend (possibly more but I only know this one close enough to know much) who was force-fed drugs (Ritalin and anti-depressiva and a number of others I dont remember. Mostly Ritalin and Concerta) at school.
It is scarring, and incredibly dehumanizing.
He still struggles a lot, but he has a girlfriend now and a study he wants to do so life is looking a lot better for him.

I hope one day you can lead a life free of abuse, and a life free from that wall...
That one day you are in a place where the wall isnt neccesary. A safe, happy place on this Earth.
Because you deserve all the best life can offer.
And you are not alone, never alone.
You can always PM me if you want to talk.
08-02-2015 10:02 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser , xcriteria , Dikont5
xcriteria Offline
Fanatic

@supremeanarchist, what you describe about your family is horrible. It's very true that not everyone has the benefit of supportive family (Like Logan obviously has), and it's not right to be treated like that.

I guess the question is then how to deal with it and make your way to a better life.

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  And yet, I have learned something from this; To isolate myself. I have built a wall (like Pink, from The Wall, if you ever saw it) that is so high that I'll probably forever struggle with it, trying to get out of the inside of the wall. I am almost like a very complex machine; nobody knows my purpose, and I'm not so sure even I know.

I think that's pretty common. I reacted in a somewhat similar way when I was younger (I'd explain it more as shutting down than putting up a wall, but same basic thing.) And I've heard similar things from others.

One thing to consider is that you can figure out your purpose(s) and find a way out... it might take time, but if you want to, you'll be able to. I could see why you wouldn't trust some people with that, but the world has a wide range of people and communities... many are ore supportive than you describe your parents being.

And, sometimes, people can and do learn and grow... and change how they look at things.

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Then, with school, that didn't help. I was tossed into a school that mistreated, abused, and tortured me, as well as force fed drugs down my throat, and for what? Because my views are, as the AmeriKKKunt parents would put it, 'radical' and 'too detached from reality to be relevant'.

That's really messed up. What did the do in particular? How did they explain it?

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  I am the way I am because of what they made me and have considered doing drugs on many occasions so that I could drift away and escape from them mentally. And I still have scars, not only from my suicide attempt while on the drugs mentioned above before taking myself off them, but from them.

The desire to escape is understandable... but there many ways to do both escape, and when possible confront your problems. Like... creating, writing, sharing, discussing, etc. are some things to turn to instead of substances. (Not to sound like a sillly anti-drug message from school... but it's true.)

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  My life has been very depressing indeed, besides a couple of my aunts, a couple cousins, and my grandmother (she died a while back, may she rest in peace). I don't see my aunts and cousins very often. And, my grandmother gave me christian values that my parents sodomized.

Wow... that's horrible. How would you describe the values you got from your grandmother, and what your parents said or did?

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Anybody can call me whatever they fucking want, but they better know what the fuck they're talking about and take this into consideration.

Yeah, it's important to take people's backstories and situations into account. Too often people fail to do that before thinking they know what they're talking about.

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  I can barely take it any more. I might end up doing something really bad if I don't GTFO soon.

There must be ways to make things better... and a lot of people are available to help with that if possible. Sharing your story can help with that. The world, and even life itself, can be really bad when you don't have much in the way of support... but there are a lot of people who want to change things.

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Also, fuck this system the government has made. I still hope there is a revolution against the government, and if there is, I'll be on the side of the people, not the corrupted orgies. Either give me liberty or give me death. If I have to, I'll lay my life down and die for the liberty of the people that aren't conforming to society's standards.

The government, in many countries (including the US) does provide quite a bit of liberty... in many cases the bigger issue is what parents decide to impose. But laws can and do change when people make a push for it... so I don't think overthrowing the government is the path to change. Sometimes things are made even worse when governments fall. But things do need to change.

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Like I said, depressing, I know, but I'll try to rise against these fucking AmeriKKKunts until I can show them that they didn't know me. But, AmeriKKKa, land of the free and home of the brave? More like land of the terror and home of the pussies (people who kill other people claiming it patriotic).

America has its problems... and problematic people of various kinds... but there's also a lot more to it... like most places. Just something to think about. Smile

(07-28-2015 02:47 PM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Sorry for this long, long "essay", I guess you call it, but at least here at SS I feel like I have a real home.

It was interesting to read and respond to. I'm glad you feel like you have a real home... and fortunately, there are a lot more people than just those on SS who agree things need to change and have a problem with forced, traditional schooling and disrespectful parenting.

Hidden stuff:
08-03-2015 12:02 PM
Cannibal Corpse Fan

Yeah, but I write shit like this as a result:
I prayed once for a friend,
Fuck god,
He doesn't exist!,
I ate a slut for Christmas,
Fuck god,
He's dead!

CHORUS
I prayed for cash,
I prayed for life,
I prayed for love,
And all I got was shit,
Fuck god,
He doesn't exist!,
(Fuck him!)

They say how 'God is good',
Well fuck them motherfuckers,
They should shut the fuck up!
They don't understand my fucked up life,
Well, school and other shit fucking sucks!
That's why I want to torch them all,
Blow them up with gasoline and propane,
Buy a gun and a car,
Get the fuck out,
Rob the banks from here to LA!,
I prayed for all kinds of shit,
Well fuck you god,
You don't fucking exist!,

CHORUS

I have guns in roses,
I like Guns n Roses,
Well I want to join a society,
Where people like me are,
Cuz this fucking world is stupid as fuck,
Sometimes just want to cut myself,
Just because the world is hell,
But, one day I'll sell my soul
and all feeling and emotion will be numbed!,

CHORUS

Fucking god,
He's worse than the dogfuckers,
Only difference,
He's dead,
They still live to fuck,
Fuck all you motherfuckers!
Cuz god is dead,
Deal with it.

And my drawings involve murdering and raping pplz, so creating shit is fucking stupid.
Fuck Everyone and May Humanity Get Blown Away Foreva! 666!

666 Baby Annihilator.
08-04-2015 03:38 AM
Azine Offline
Rebel

Given 22 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

(08-04-2015 03:38 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Yeah, but I write shit like this as a result:
I prayed once for a friend,
Fuck god,
He doesn't exist!,
I ate a slut for Christmas,
Fuck god,
He's dead!

CHORUS
I prayed for cash,
I prayed for life,
I prayed for love,
And all I got was shit,
Fuck god,
He doesn't exist!,
(Fuck him!)

They say how 'God is good',
Well fuck them motherfuckers,
They should shut the fuck up!
They don't understand my fucked up life,
Well, school and other shit fucking sucks!
That's why I want to torch them all,
Blow them up with gasoline and propane,
Buy a gun and a car,
Get the fuck out,
Rob the banks from here to LA!,
I prayed for all kinds of shit,
Well fuck you god,
You don't fucking exist!,

CHORUS

I have guns in roses,
I like Guns n Roses,
Well I want to join a society,
Where people like me are,
Cuz this fucking world is stupid as fuck,
Sometimes just want to cut myself,
Just because the world is hell,
But, one day I'll sell my soul
and all feeling and emotion will be numbed!,

CHORUS

Fucking god,
He's worse than the dogfuckers,
Only difference,
He's dead,
They still live to fuck,
Fuck all you motherfuckers!
Cuz god is dead,
Deal with it.

And my drawings involve murdering and raping pplz, so creating shit is fucking stupid.
Fuck Everyone and May Humanity Get Blown Away Foreva! 666!

I dont agree with that message, but I do understand why you think this way. And you wrote it down in a very artistic way so there is that. There is a small society you can join, just mainly on the internet.
08-09-2015 04:18 PM
megawatt Offline
Defiant

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

How biased, to assert that naturally even the most idyllic homeschool situation has its limits and therefore (of course) he went to high school.

A lot of unschoolers or homeschoolers don't find that there are natural limits to not going to school, at high school age. They either go to college early, find apprenticeships, work jobs while completing "high school" on their own terms, or in some cases, decide to try public school for high school. But it's not a foregone conclusion that everyone MUST sooner or later go to school or else.

As for college, that's another big question. Everyone was told "if you go to college and get a degree, you make a good living" but that is not necessarily so. When most people didn't go to college, college degrees were scarce, and people with them could command the top careers. Now, most careers require them (but not all, though they are trying to make EVERYTHING require one, even pouring coffee at Starbucks!), but plumbers still laugh all the way to the bank, over people who got a $160K degree and are unable to make payments on student loans while pouring coffee at Starbucks.

Not in all cases, but in enough to make it scary to just assume college is a good investment. That's like assuming buying a house is always a good investment. Not so!

I don't know what to tell my daughter about the future except, "what we were told was a pack of well-intentioned lies" and "I won't pretend to have all the answers and then give you this roadmap to success that is more valuable as toilet paper."

But I'm trying to keep my ear to the ground about options in the future, because no one can afford to assume that a college degree paves the path to the easy life, any longer. Too many walking wounded with debt they'll never climb out from under, in my generation.
09-03-2015 11:54 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser , schoolsux
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

Only slightly more than a third (~35%) of people 25-29 have at least a bachelor's degree, so I find it a bit implausible that "most" careers require them. Also ~70% of people with student debt have less than 25K.

Which is not to say that I don't think having a college degree provides an advantage to finding even jobs that nominally don't require one, but that I think it's wrong to primarily focus on how it sucks for the college graduate when he replaces someone without one, who is then either precariously employed or unemployed.

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
09-04-2015 07:45 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Quote:And the talk... over 8 million views and it's still getting shares. Why do so many people have to be stuck in ill-fitting, prison-like school situations where the point is apparently to learn to be miserable?

We as a nation all recognize that our public school system is doing our a youth a terrible disservice, but we can't agree on the cause. The typical pseudo-solution is to simply increase budgeting. This has continuously failed. The truth is that students are bored with being told what to think and regurgitating information all day. There's a time when math, writing, history etc must all be learned, but to do so in chunks 7 hrs a day 5 days a week isn't leaving much room to nurture other interests. Once you factor in homework, it's like giving everybody enrolled in public school a full time job where they don't earn any money.

We must push for the near-monopoly to be broken. Some states provide students with an allotment which goes toward their education elsewhere if their parents take them out of school. Pushing for this policy to be implemented universally will help lower income families have the freedom to do as they please. Money is inevitably a barrier to many, even a barrier to unschooling. But we also need to rethink the structure of school in general to focus it around allowing students to discover what they're interested in and pursue it further. Unschooling may be too loosely structured to work for many kids.

How can we make serious school reform a talked about political issue? The frustration exists. How do we harness it?

Who am I? Who are YOU?
09-06-2015 10:36 AM
 Thanks given by: schoolsux

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I wish I could go back to high school .... James Comey 23 10,880 04-08-2017 05:46 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  I wish I could go back to school ... Desu 26 12,143 05-25-2016 11:53 PM
Last Post: gone
  Back to School - Or Not? Five Reasons to Consider Learning Without Schooling xcriteria 0 2,138 05-31-2015 10:23 PM
Last Post: xcriteria
  Reflections: Looking back on my time on School Survival James Comey 3 2,943 02-21-2015 12:43 PM
Last Post: xcriteria
  School says "If I'm not in school tomorrow, I might as well not come back." KFC Nyan Cat 4 4,189 09-18-2013 05:56 AM
Last Post: EntityCubed
  so....school fights....not allowed to fight back.... Asder Miller The Second 10 6,641 08-23-2013 10:20 AM
Last Post: Miab419
  Back to school... James Comey 45 17,894 08-13-2013 01:28 AM
Last Post: Miab419
  Back To School Supplies EntityCubed 8 4,467 08-10-2013 05:06 PM
Last Post: Night
  Back To School: 15 Myths About Education Miller0700 16 9,032 02-09-2013 01:15 PM
Last Post: no
  My back is hurting from all sitting at school! LiptomaticMate 19 15,704 11-06-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: SomeRandomHuman