Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le ISIS Conspiracy
thesupremeanarchist Offline
Cannibal Corpse Fan

Given 21 thank(s) in 14 post(s)
Le ISIS Conspiracy

If anyone starts WWIII, I hope for a 'civil rift', a revolution of sort. Kids versus adults.
As for ISIS, I don't believe it exists at all. In fact, I am sure it is just a lie. Besides, most of the executions videos have been debunked as pranks. Sick pranks, yes, but pranks. It's just an excuse to kill a bunch of innocent and some dehumanized men.
Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut' album sums up the situation these days perfectly.
And Huffington Post, just don't read it. It is full of a bunch of biased motherfuckers who should burn in hell.

666 Baby Annihilator.
06-28-2015 09:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1903 thank(s) in 1370 post(s)
RE: So... Huffington Post...

ISIS a lie? Good sir you've dropped your tin foil hat!

Kids wont vs adults. For one, adults will murder kids cause generally you gotta be an adult to have received military training. And theres literally no possible casus belli thatd lead to such a war unless Children of the Corn happened globally.

ISIS is real. I am frequently surprised at how some people can so amusingly detach from reality either through some fantastical belief or ultracynical skepticism with no rational backing.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
06-28-2015 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Chanku , Missile
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Have to remember that crazy is few in numbers always. Its always the less-crazy that gives em true power. The Nazis would have gotten nowhere if they werent aided by the conservatives. The Iranian islamists would have gotten nowhere without the students.

ISIS isnt just a bunch of islamist terrorists. They are also headed by professionals and experts. Led by men who were basically outlawed when Saddam fell thanks to the US. Many Baathists, despite the secular nature of the ideology, have sided with ISIS along with various Sunni groups opposed to the Shia government in either Syria or Iraq. The fact ISIS was able to prove itself resistant and capable attracted these groups who further bolstered them.

Think of ISIS as a start up. A few years they hung around, hooked on to a mentor/aid that got them along but it was all limited. So they de ided to do something crazy, split off, created their own plan and focused with extreme concentration. This led to a burst of success that caught the attention of disenfranchised investors looking to claw at their rivals. And following this cycle, ISIS went from a small branch of Al-Qaeda to its own independent threat that so overshadowed Al-Qaeda, they're basically afraid to deal with em.

ISIS is the gun, and people have lined up to take a shot in the same direction it points at.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
06-28-2015 05:23 PM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Given 112 thank(s) in 82 post(s)

(06-28-2015 09:45 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  If anyone starts WWIII, I hope for a 'civil rift', a revolution of sort. Kids versus adults.

Rofl

Quote:As for ISIS, I don't believe it exists at all. In fact, I am sure it is just a lie. Besides, most of the executions videos have been debunked as pranks. Sick pranks, yes, but pranks. It's just an excuse to kill a bunch of innocent and some dehumanized men.

So all those videos on LiveLeak made by people in the Kurdish, Syrian and Iraqi armies that are fighting ISIS are also staged?

Wake up people, and look at life around you
http://debunking911.com/?no_redirect=true

[Image: DK3ygqj.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 09:21 AM by Missile.)
06-30-2015 09:21 AM
Alistoriv Offline
Sanity Not Included

Given 163 thank(s) in 110 post(s)

(06-28-2015 09:45 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  If anyone starts WWIII, I hope for a 'civil rift', a revolution of sort. Kids versus adults.
As for ISIS, I don't believe it exists at all. In fact, I am sure it is just a lie. Besides, most of the executions videos have been debunked as pranks. Sick pranks, yes, but pranks. It's just an excuse to kill a bunch of innocent and some dehumanized men.
Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut' album sums up the situation these days perfectly.
And Huffington Post, just don't read it. It is full of a bunch of biased motherfuckers who should burn in hell.

You are the very definition of Lifestyle Anarchist

pls read a book

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
(03-20-2013 05:08 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Stand up with pride and say "No! I will not be a McDonalds employee. I WILL BE A GARBAGE MAN!"

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
06-30-2015 12:28 PM
Cannibal Corpse Fan

(06-28-2015 04:59 PM)Ferigeras Wrote:  
(06-28-2015 11:49 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  ISIS a lie? Good sir you've dropped your tin foil hat!

Kids wont vs adults. For one, adults will murder kids cause generally you gotta be an adult to have received military training. And theres literally no possible casus belli thatd lead to such a war unless Children of the Corn happened globally.

ISIS is real. I am frequently surprised at how some people can so amusingly detach from reality either through some fantastical belief or ultracynical skepticism with no rational backing.

Yeah, from all the media coverage that has been, there's just no way that ISIS is fake.

I mean they're fucking retarded, but they exist. And I made my own case here before how exaggeration and fearmongering is good for nothing, so I don't really blame the people who frequently have a lot of skepticism about all this.

There are many circumstances that the press has been wrong. Besides, the 'ISIS Propaganda' has been debunked many times. Also, most of the guns they use are American, German, and Russian, among others. So, before you tell me that ISIS does exist, take a look at that. To me that sounds like one thing; a government-funded terror group, if that. And by the countries that claim they're against the group!
Also, if enough kids rise up, it really will be civilians (kids, students, etc) versus the government (adults of any kind). Us 'kids' will be tired of being told what to do and having to follow our parents around like slaves that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a revolution, resistance, and worse.
See what I mean?

666 Baby Annihilator.
07-01-2015 04:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

So... Huffington Post...

enjoying your LSD?

07-01-2015 05:03 AM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

(07-01-2015 04:01 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  There are many circumstances that the press has been wrong. Besides, the 'ISIS Propaganda' has been debunked many times. Also, most of the guns they use are American, German, and Russian, among others. So, before you tell me that ISIS does exist, take a look at that. To me that sounds like one thing; a government-funded terror group, if that. And by the countries that claim they're against the group!

Let's see some of these debunks then.
The country of origin of the firearms they use isn't really that important. Lots of groups use old Soviet guns and ISIS captured American firearms from the Iraqis.

Quote:Also, if enough kids rise up, it really will be civilians (kids, students, etc) versus the government (adults of any kind). Us 'kids' will be tired of being told what to do and having to follow our parents around like slaves that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a revolution, resistance, and worse.
See what I mean?

[Image: bVDoWy1.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 05:25 AM by Missile.)
07-01-2015 05:19 AM
 Thanks given by: Chanku , ComradeDaryl
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Le ISIS Conspiracy

(07-01-2015 04:01 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  
(06-28-2015 11:49 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  ISIS a lie? Good sir you've dropped your tin foil hat!

Yeah, from all the media coverage that has been, there's just no way that ISIS is fake.

I mean they're fucking retarded, but they exist. And I made my own case here before how exaggeration and fearmongering is good for nothing, so I don't really blame the people who frequently have a lot of skepticism about all this.

There are many circumstances that the press has been wrong. Besides, the 'ISIS Propaganda' has been debunked many times. Also, most of the guns they use are American, German, and Russian, among others. So, before you tell me that ISIS does exist, take a look at that. To me that sounds like one thing; a government-funded terror group, if that. And by the countries that claim they're against the group!

Also, if enough kids rise up, it really will be civilians (kids, students, etc) versus the government (adults of any kind). Us 'kids' will be tired of being told what to do and having to follow our parents around like slaves that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a revolution, resistance, and worse.
See what I mean?
Most countries don't have the capacity to invest in making their own weapons. Thus the gun market is filled with weapons from the US, Russia and Germany(and basically mostly Europe). Is there some sort of secret Arab weapons manufacturer I've never heard about? Russia guns are cheap as hell and can be bought easily almost all over the world. US and German guns were probably obtained from corpses, military bases, and police stations.(not probably, definitely. That's why ISIS has Humvees)

That is totally lacking any logical, rational, or realistic evidence/support/backing. Kids have had it shit worse in the past, yet I've yet to read about a "Kingdom toppled by children".

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
07-01-2015 08:06 AM
 Thanks given by: Missile
Cannibal Corpse Fan

RE: Le ISIS Conspiracy

(07-01-2015 08:06 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:01 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  

See what I mean?
Most countries don't have the capacity to invest in making their own weapons. Thus the gun market is filled with weapons from the US, Russia and Germany(and basically mostly Europe). Is there some sort of secret Arab weapons manufacturer I've never heard about? Russia guns are cheap as hell and can be bought easily almost all over the world. US and German guns were probably obtained from corpses, military bases, and police stations.(not probably, definitely. That's why ISIS has Humvees)

That is totally lacking any logical, rational, or realistic evidence/support/backing. Kids have had it shit worse in the past, yet I've yet to read about a "Kingdom toppled by children".

There is an Arabian gun manufacturer; IWI. They made the Uzi and the Desert Eagle, among others.

666 Baby Annihilator.
07-02-2015 11:51 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Le ISIS Conspiracy

IWI...Arabian?

You're probably not aware IWI is "Israel Weapons Industry". I don't think Israelis would consider themselves Arabs.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
07-02-2015 12:53 PM
xcriteria Offline
Fanatic

Given 896 thank(s) in 592 post(s)

Why? A lot of adults are actually on the side of youth. I'm one. Lots of families support their kids making their own choice regarding school and so on.

There are so many disagreements between kids, and disagreements between adults. Why imagine one broad group fighting against another broad group based on a characteristic like age? Goingcrazy

(06-28-2015 09:45 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  As for ISIS, I don't believe it exists at all. In fact, I am sure it is just a lie. Besides, most of the executions videos have been debunked as pranks. Sick pranks, yes, but pranks. It's just an excuse to kill a bunch of innocent and some dehumanized men.

I'm curious where your absolute certainty that it doesn't exist comes from. If you're extremely uninformed, I could see why you might be skeptical, but the thing to do is do some research and learn that it's more than about execution videos.

How many other videos, like documentaries and news reports, have you watched? What about articles? If you're interested in politics and changing the world, actually learning about it is a good first step...

Here's one VICE News documentary from last year... they have a lot more coverage on YouTube, as do other news organizations... and there are other sources to learn more about ISIS / Islamic State.

Watch on YouTube

Here's one article that goes into quite a bit of depth: What ISIS Really Wants -- you can debate how to interpret some things, but I don't see how you could question the existence of ISIS if you do any amount of research into it.

Here's an article from yesterday about major attack in Egypt: ISIS in Egypt

(06-28-2015 09:45 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut' album sums up the situation these days perfectly.

How so?

(06-28-2015 09:45 AM)thesupremeanarchist Wrote:  And Huffington Post, just don't read it. It is full of a bunch of biased motherfuckers who should burn in hell.

Huffington Post has a pretty wide range of contributors; any article and author should be evaluated on its own merits or lack of them.

What sources do you prefer?

Peter Gray & allies launching the Alliance for Self-directed Education

ASDE Newsletters: #1 Announcement | #2 History of ASDE | #6 Education Liberation

School Survival & Catalyst Learning Network featured on AlternativestoSchool's blog
“Mom, Dad, can I stop going to school?”

Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking when the Stakes are High

Hidden stuff:
07-02-2015 08:39 PM
 Thanks given by: no , ComradeDaryl
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

I like VICE. Tends to be more exciting to watch.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
07-03-2015 08:57 AM
 Thanks given by: ComradeDaryl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do you believe in any conspiracy theories Miller0700 25 2,534 10-14-2016 03:54 PM
Last Post: UnicornLionWolf
  Walmart refuses to bake Confederate flag but bakes ISIS cake ComradeDaryl 8 1,711 08-29-2015 11:37 PM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Conspiracy Theories Michio-kun 17 1,705 05-08-2010 05:51 AM
Last Post: HeartofShadows