Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Story
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Given 130 thank(s) in 95 post(s)
A Story

It's a story...

intro Wrote:You currently have your own home. Yay! You live in an anonymous city somewhere on planet earth. Do you speak english? Depends on who you are. If you do then we glady won't have to deal with a mistranslation. (Not that there is anything wrong with speaking another language, just that mistranslations are annoying.) What do you do where you live. You are a freindly neighbor who helps out others of course! Why?

Quote:A): I'm a genuinely kind person, helping others makes me feel warm inside

B): I'm only doing this for appearance. I don't really do out of the kindness of my heart I just want to be liked.

C): Actually I don't want be kind and help others I just do those things becuase of kooky situation. *sigh* Why me?!

A):
Hidden stuff:
Because your just a nice person who enjoys seeing other's rejoice. That is why you like to occasionally check the town bulletin board to see if anyone needs your help.

B):
Hidden stuff:
Because you feel like impressing your neighbors and becoming part of the incrowd. This gave the urge to spend soem of your free time reading the notes on the bulletin board and helping out the person in need.

C):
Hidden stuff:
Because life, your not actually freindly! It just seems like it to others. You don't know how or why but you seem to have a habit of getting your self in sticky situations where you either have debt to pay or the only way to get an item you want is to help some random neighbor. Ugh!

[Image: gUJMoO7.png]

Hidden stuff:
Homework brings the hell of school home.

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 07:14 AM by craxyguy562.)
05-22-2015 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

A Story

Ok, perspective change! 2nd person is too compliacted.

Hidden stuff:

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
05-24-2015 07:16 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

A Story

Events:

1. You wakes up.

2. You realize they forgot to do their homework

3. You finds [character #2] who offers to do homework

4. You arrives at school to turn it in where You notices something is wrong with You's classmates and You's teacher is acting odd. You even overhears other teachers talkng about You's teacher and wondering what is wrong with them.

5. [character #2] finds You and warns You about the evil magic found in the homework.

6. You finds kid least affected and takes them to hospital to try to heal them. Turns out they were pretending to be affected.

7. They team up and give the odd teacher coffee

the end

Hidden stuff:

05-24-2015 03:33 PM