RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. Send me a message if you'd like to keep in touch with me & Steve.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst thing teachers have done to you?
schoolsux Offline
fuck this school bullshit

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

There are teachers we hate because they did something that was totally BS. I don't really care about names.

I have an example. In art class in 6th grade, my class had to do a jellybean mosaic. The art teacher, Mrs. Tucker, said "we could do whatever we wanted", provided it was school-appropriate. So I decided to do something involving bacon. I asked the teacher for her to approve my rough draft so I could start working on the final draft. She went around to everybody. Everybody got a checkmark. So then she came around to me and said I couldn't use bacon in my mosaic. So I told her I could, and she let me map it out with jellybeans. Once I finished, she made the whole class come over and look at my rough draft, and was asked, "Does it look like bacon?". Nobody else's rough draft had been seen by the whole class OR have to map it out with jellybeans. Only 1 other person agreed with me on the whole bacon thing. So I had to redo my whole rough draft. It was late in 6th period, which gave me very little time to create a whole new rough draft. I couldn't finish it, so Mrs. Tucker said, "Finish this by the end of the day or else you'll get a detention.". There were 7 periods in the school day that year. My 7th period class was my favorite class, science. I couldn't (and didn't) do it during class, therefore I got a detention the next day. That was one of the 2 BS stories with Mrs. Tucker.

schoolsux's countdown until school ends:

177 days until i get out of freshman year (aka hell)
1280 days until I get out of prison (aka school)

(as of november 28, 2016)

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

schoolsux's "k" Count: 60
02-26-2015 11:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: casperthegoth
schoolsux Offline

The 2nd Tucker Story:

Ah, the Tucker Wars. Me versus Mrs. Tucker (nicknamed Fucker). The other story is on a warm day in May 2014. It is very close to summer break. So close that there was 3 art classes left until I never had to have Mrs. Tucker ever again. She announced that there was 3 art classes left until summer. So I cheered, just like when she announced it the previous 2 weeks. Except this time was different. She wasn't happy the other times I did it, but she got mad and kicked me out of class. I cheered leaving class. I was forced to stand in the hall all of 6th period. I regret not treating it like a study hall. Or cheering like crazy. Or going crazy. Or something else. I just sat in the hall, making fake excuses of saying "The door is locked" or something like that. I got banned from the art room.? I also got a 0 on a project because of cheering. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with her? She also ruined art for me for life.

Flashback: There were reasons why she got fed up at me. I made posts about art on My Big Campus, which is like Facebook for schools. I posted them on her profile page. It made fart look like fuck (seriously!). I made many posts, but one was "f + art". Which I meant to say fart, but it looked like f***. It looked like "fuck art", when I meant to say fart. There was also me just being annoying and not giving effort (because I hated her).

Future (7th grade): I have a new art teacher, and she is okay. I still hate the subject- in fact I hate it more.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

02-26-2015 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rule_BreakerXVIII Offline
Revolutionary

Given 271 thank(s) in 168 post(s)

Do you mean specific incidents like the one you provided, or a culmination of all the shitty teachers which caused more damage than I can say? (That shit's like an iceberg, I tell ya.) In 7th grade one teacher confiscated an item of mine and then lost it. Fucking bitch..

Don't play chess with pigeons-they'll just knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut about like they won anyway.
-the Internet

Quote:May the days and months of flowing bitterness be rewarded...
To forget!?

Unforgivable!!
02-26-2015 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)
RE: What is the worst thing teachers have done to you?

we had this one black sub who cam in late and talked about obama instead of doing math shit (it was around the 2008 erection).

he probably made obama get elected

thanks obama sub

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
02-27-2015 01:19 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Given 288 thank(s) in 176 post(s)

^He probably was obama.
02-27-2015 05:50 AM
 Thanks given by: thewake , Sociopath
no Offline
True Scotsman

Given 474 thank(s) in 299 post(s)

http://forums.school-survival.net/showth...#pid526025

Hello, traveler.

This is an ancient account I have not used in a long time. My views have changed much in the intervening months and years.

Nonetheless, I refuse to clean it up. Pretending that I've held my current views since the beginning of time is what we in the industry call a lie. Asking people to do so contributes to moralistic self-loathing. "See, those people have nothing damning! I do! I'm truly vile!"

Because you can never be a good person with a single blemish on the moral record, I thought that simply entertaining some thoughts made me irredeemable. Though I don't care for his writing style, William Faulkner presents a good counterexample. He went from being a typical Southern racist to supporting the civil rights movement. These days we'd yell at him for that, probably.

People are allowed to change their views.

Nevertheless, this period of my life has informed some of how I am today. In good ways and bad ways. To purge it would be to do a disservice to history. Perhaps it will not make anyone sympathetic, but it may help someone understand.

If, after reading all this, you still decide to use the post above as evidence that I am evil today, ask yourself if you have never disagreed with the moral code you now follow. In all likelihood you did, at some point. If some questions are verboten, and the answer is "how dare you ask that," don't expect your ideological opponents to ever change their minds.
02-27-2015 06:28 AM
RadiantRaincurl Offline
Artsy <3

Given 8 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

The worst thing a teacher did to me was make me depressed. Thanks for that, 6th grade teacher, for making me cry and make me feel terrible. You really improved my life. .-.

[Image: tumblr_nkk5hprZSU1tisbf1o3_100.gif] [Image: tumblr_nkia5ubzCr1u7zxxvo5_400.gif] [Image: tumblr_nkk5hprZSU1tisbf1o2_100.gif]
I used to be BabyQuackers, please don't use that name! nwn
02-27-2015 07:09 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1467 thank(s) in 972 post(s)

In elementary school they let me do whatever I wanted because I was smart. I know they were trying to be nice, but it didn't work out quite how they thought it would - this just resulted in incurable boredom and a lack of good study habits.

In middle school they ignored the fact that I had seven of them a day, and gave me grief for running late, leaving early, and not finishing homework. Without good study habits (or experience getting from place to place), this was harder to rectify than it should have been.

In high school they insisted that electives provided much-needed freedom, that students were responsible for their grades (at least, to a greater degree than previous years), and that great standardized test scores would result in tons of scholarships. All of these assertions were damned lies.

But the worst thing they ever did was tell me that I'd like college. All of them have told me that in one way or another, and I'm not sure whether they were being honest or just pulling my leg again. I still wonder why I should even sign up for a course.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
02-27-2015 08:36 AM
MurkScribe Offline
Revolutionary

Given 111 thank(s) in 79 post(s)

My most embarrassing moment was in elementary school when there was this whole reading program thing where if you read enough books you get to participate in all these fun little activities to do in school like wearing pajamas or going out on the barbecue. I didn't really bother to read books I only read 25 books, but you had to read 100 books in order to participate in the program so when the whole event happened in may, I decided to just ignore it and just participate in the whole week event thing, but they yelled at me and told me I didn't deserve it, so the school week I spent my whole time being forced to read a book with another kid while everyone else was eating chips and candy. I just stood there alone humiliated and crying of how ashamed I felt. Now that I look back at it. The program was just to make kids read books by dangling a carrot over their heads. I still remember that time when the principal told everyone to stand up for whoever read the 100 books and pretty much everyone stood up, except for me putting my head down in humiliation.

MurkScribe's Mental Health Status:
[Image: calvin+and+hobbers.png]
02-27-2015 11:37 AM
 Thanks given by: Jop
Dikont5 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 54 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Made me shit my fucking pants. My third grade teacher made us go to the bathroom, said if we had to go use it now and I didn't. Later on I asked to go the bathroom, she said no and I shit my pants. This event made me realize what little goddamn rights I have and how cruel teachers can be.

[Image: ninetales.gif]
[Image: poly12e.php?p1=74&amp;p2=64&amp;...amp;p12=49]
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 12:58 PM by Dikont5.)
02-27-2015 12:58 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

a srs bsns answer because I'm procrastinating:

In 2nd grade we had this one teacher who was a complete bitch and had a "marks" system for discipline. At the end of a month you got a reward if you got under a certain number of marks (I think it may have been a pizza party, which all schools are fond of for some reason), and every month the number was reduced. This lady would hand them out like candy. Like one time I squeaked my wet shoes on the floor and got 10 of them, which was probably 2 times as many as I could get in a month.

And if you got any marks that day you missed recess. I didn't go to recess a lot.

In comparison, my 3rd grade teacher gave marks one at a time for each infraction and I rarely had a problem. She had a similar system for end of the month shit and recess.

That in particular is not really super terrible (although definitely a bit cruel) but it's those little things that kind of add up to really piss a person off about being there. I'm sure a lot of kids never have huge problems with teachers, but school's still a pretty shitty and dull, unfair environment.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
02-27-2015 01:10 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

Had a precalc teacher who graded notes. Pretty stupid. He was also not above inflating people's grades.

Heard a rumor the guy was stealing money from the school (since he was also admin).

And nobody believed me when I said this guy was wacko and messed up all cuz he smiled and crap.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
02-27-2015 04:17 PM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Given 112 thank(s) in 82 post(s)

There is this one sub who is the biggest bitch of all time, I bet you that she is a closeted Neo-nazi. She apparently believes on "staying on task", but her definition of it is if you show any signs of not working on it (even if it's for a trival you should get detention, and the concept of "free time" doesn't exist to her. And when she subbed my computer class one time, when I got done with my spreadsheet assignment, she said that I should "tweak it" -_-. Yeah, I did exactly what it said in the book, I focused and got the assignment done before everyone else and you want me to "tweak it" instead of doing something else.

I hate math teachers that after explaining the lesson, they do a large amount of redundant example problems and take 10 minutes explaining each. Leaving you with only 2 minutes (or 30 seconds, in the case of my 6th grade math teacher) to work on a 15-50 question problem

I've told this story before and now it's time to revive it.
I was in 7th grade. And we usually had study hall as the last period of the day. My study hall class was full of popular kids who would not shut-up and stop doing obnoxious antics. And the teacher told all of us to stay in her classroom as punishment after the bell rings. I secretly answer a phone call from my mom and she said that there was a tornado warning in my town and that I needed to get to her car. So I waited until the teacher's back was turned, then I ran out of the classroom, out of the school, and into my mom's SUV.

Wake up people, and look at life around you
http://debunking911.com/?no_redirect=true

[Image: DK3ygqj.gif]
02-27-2015 10:20 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Given 288 thank(s) in 176 post(s)

In 7th grade, on field day, my friend and I decided not to participate. After the kids were done playing, they came up to us and threw some balls at us. And then this chick got in my friend's face and started yelling at her. My friend told the teacher and she got mad at us - she told us she was "sick of our drama" and something like "the kids were just trying to have a good time and you were bringing them down".
02-28-2015 06:16 AM
schoolsux Offline

(02-27-2015 10:20 PM)Missile Wrote:  I hate math teachers that after explaining the lesson, they do a large amount of redundant example problems and take 10 minutes explaining each. Leaving you with only 2 minutes (or 30 seconds, in the case of my 6th grade math teacher) to work on a 15-50 question problem

Kinda like my pre-algebra teacher. She makes us often do more examples then I need. She also doesn't always teach it right, like writing 3x-5 is the slope of a line. It was the answer to a problem that I would get 5-3x or something like that. Yet the albino still wrote it wrong. It was a little while back, so I forget. She also gives us very little time to work on homework on a regular basis.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

02-28-2015 02:19 PM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 566 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

In high school I had a teacher make fun of me for having warts and another teacher slammed me against the wall and accused me of calling him "a p---y" even though I never did. He went on about coaching girls volleyball but I never even said anything nor did I have anything against it. Another time a teacher accused of breaking in line at lunch but I hadn't. When I said I'd been waiting same as everyone else he acted like he was going to smash my teeth in.

Honestly, none of those things really bothered me. It may sound weird but I felt sorry for those teachers. Now, I know why.

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
02-28-2015 10:52 PM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Stockholm syndrome?

02-28-2015 11:16 PM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 566 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

Nah

I just knew they were miserable.

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
03-01-2015 02:15 AM
isolatedsystem Offline
Revolutionary

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

They were various teachers but hated mostly those who had 'favorite students' .
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 05:44 AM by isolatedsystem.)
03-03-2015 05:38 AM
Ilija.m Offline
Revolutionary

Given 19 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

(02-26-2015 11:50 AM)SchoolSux Wrote:  There are teachers we hate because they did something that was totally BS. I don't really care about names.

I have an example. In art class in 6th grade, my class had to do a jellybean mosaic. The art teacher, Mrs. Tucker, said "we could do whatever we wanted", provided it was school-appropriate. So I decided to do something involving bacon. I asked the teacher for her to approve my rough draft so I could start working on the final draft. She went around to everybody. Everybody got a checkmark. So then she came around to me and said I couldn't use bacon in my mosaic. So I told her I could, and she let me map it out with jellybeans. Once I finished, she made the whole class come over and look at my rough draft, and was asked, "Does it look like bacon?". Nobody else's rough draft had been seen by the whole class OR have to map it out with jellybeans. Only 1 other person agreed with me on the whole bacon thing. So I had to redo my whole rough draft. It was late in 6th period, which gave me very little time to create a whole new rough draft. I couldn't finish it, so Mrs. Tucker said, "Finish this by the end of the day or else you'll get a detention.". There were 7 periods in the school day that year. My 7th period class was my favorite class, science. I couldn't (and didn't) do it during class, therefore I got a detention the next day. That was one of the 2 BS stories with Mrs. Tucker.
Everything yelling screaming reading from a PowerPoint presentation asking weird questions hatred towards students
04-06-2015 01:33 PM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 228 thank(s) in 166 post(s)

Made me cry repeatedly, back when I was a massive bitch.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:59 AM by Username.)
04-07-2015 02:58 AM
Cianna200 Offline
Pariah

Given 366 thank(s) in 210 post(s)

My 4th grade teacher humiliated me in front of the whole class, when I accidentally spilled something, I will never forget that day.
04-07-2015 02:49 PM
schoolsux Offline

Update mine:

Mine has been updated. The Tucker Stories were horrible, but nowhere near how horrible I felt after a teacher chewed me out. I'm somewhat of a troublemaker at my school, so this happens fairly frequently. I say to a teacher (on a test, where she made a typo or something) "Other than your boneheaded mistake...". I get a small talking to. I apperently say "fuck art" on My Big Campus, and I get away with a visit to the office. I felt okay (abeit somewhat guilty) after both of those. But I have a messy locker and this one teacher (Mr. Reinke) chews me out. No big deal, right? Usually, I'm fine. However, this is a different type of teacher. This teacher decides to threaten me with 100 demerits per day (12 Saturday Schools and 13 detentions) I don't clean my locker. It's not like I have anything crazy in there: I have books, binders, schoolwork (abeit scattered around in locker), pencils, assorted other supplies, a backpack, a lunch (for the current day), and the occasional empty water bottle (I have 1 atm). It's been much worse (moldy food, more empty water bottles). He also said "I can do whatever I want!". Well, technically, there is no way to assign me a SINGLE demerit for having a messy locker, yet he's threatening ONE HUNDRED PER DAY that the locker is unorganized. He also made me cry because of that. This was in 7th grade (in fact, it happened the day of this post). And my mom still supports Mr. Reinke.

also Fu school

Hidden stuff:

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 08:34 AM by schoolsux.)
05-02-2015 08:31 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Did I mention how once in 7th grade I think, teacher gave us seating arrangements based on our grades.

I'm not sure that lady was very honest on her resume...

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
05-02-2015 10:37 AM
Maks Offline
some nerd?

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

When instead of talking about local (and wide) area networks and doing actual networking stuff we end up watching YouTube C++ tutorials (which while of good quality and relatively relevant were not related to our subject) then something just feels wrong. Even before that our teacher would just generally, well, not teach us anything and if someone wanted to retake an exam or something, they had to go to another nearby high school instead, which just felt ridiculous.
The worst part? He's still teaching us that subject, and will also be teaching us about databases in the next year (and according to the people who're in that grade he's just as bad there) so there are plans to sign a petition so that he doesn't teach anybody here anymore because we want to have some proper bloody knowledge about this damn thing and he's not the person to teach us about it.

Then again, the classroom that we have said class in has pathetically old PCs so it's kinda hard to do anything other than watch videos there but still...We have said class two times a week, the other time it's in a pretty good classroom so that's just kinda inexcusable. :/

When instead of talking about local (and wide) area networks and doing actual networking stuff we end up watching YouTube C++ tutorials (which while of good quality and relatively relevant were not related to our subject) then something just feels wrong. Even before that our teacher would just generally, well, not teach us anything and if someone wanted to retake an exam or something, they had to go to another nearby high school instead, which just felt ridiculous.
The worst part? He's still teaching us that subject, and will also be teaching us about databases in the next year (and according to the people who're in that grade he's just as bad there) so there are plans to sign a petition so that he doesn't teach anybody here anymore because we want to have some proper bloody knowledge about this damn thing and he's not the person to teach us about it.

Then again, the classroom that we have said class in has pathetically old PCs so it's kinda hard to do anything other than watch videos there but still...We have said class two times a week, the other time it's in a pretty good classroom so that's just kinda inexcusable. :/

All the same my classmates just plain don't give a toss here and I feel like the only person who cares. Kinda sad to think about, really.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 11:26 AM by Maks.)
05-05-2015 11:25 AM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Given 2292 thank(s) in 1517 post(s)

Huh. The worst thing wasn't a regular teacher but rather a sub. I'm going to post what happened, since I wrote it way back in March 22, 2013. A lot needs explaining and context, but I'll post directly anyway.

Hidden stuff:

I feel quite compelled to testify.

The sub teacher, who shall be referred to as "Mr. D", is partly responsible for the massive collapse which happened on Friday, March 22. Mr. D was yelling uncontrollably at students, on a voice level so high that I've never heard a teacher yell so loudly. Most of the students were not following instructions, which in turn lead to this massive release of rage. One student, female, black, was ranting at how bad the teacher was. She was supposed to be sent out, but she kept ranting in the face of the teacher, saying that "my daddy will come". Mr D's explosion was unbelievable, he yelled so loud that I believe that the whole hallway may have heard it. He frightened all of us, yelling directly at the girl. He raised his hand up at the girl, which may have meant he was about to beat the student (no such thing took place). He yelled, "this is MY workplace!". He also said, "this country does not need comedians!". Seth was constantly making ethnic jokes, saying various bomb jokes, and explicitly said "al-Qaeda" and "Osama bin Laden". He was not yelled at to the extent like the aforementioned girl above, though he left the classroom voluntarily. Another girl, black, was yelled at right in the fact at such high volume of Mr. D. She (and the aforementioned girl) were sent out by a security guard, intervining (both the 2 students and the teacher) with referrals. Quotes against the 2nd girl include "I AM SENDING YOU OUT FOR USING THE F WORD AND DISRESPECTING ME!". He kept holloring to the class "SIT DOWN!" and threatened to send out any students who got up from their seat. Finally, around the final 15 minutes of the class, a parent came in and kept the peace. This was recorded on video by a student.

Signed
(my name) [if you have me on Facebook you know it]

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
05-05-2015 11:56 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

We had a crazy chick sub. On exterior she was cute, a bit chubby, a chick who you'd lovingly nickname bunny if she was ur gf. In interior she was like gestapo psychopath who enjoyed the despairing moans of suffering students buried under impossible tests and piles of books.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
05-05-2015 01:17 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

I had the same exact kind of teacher back in 2013 as well. She treated us as if we were kindergartners. Hell, if we had good behavior we'd earn a "super star". Good god was she freaky.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

05-05-2015 01:50 PM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Everytime I see this thread, I get reminded of the incident where I busted out of class and escaped the school because a tornado was heading for it.

05-05-2015 01:56 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

You posted about it. Some pretentious popular kids were giving a speech. Seriously, dafuq?

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

05-05-2015 01:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worst types of teachers Missile 21 3,616 09-05-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  Middle School Teachers v.s. Highschool Teachers Falsalm 7 3,063 01-01-2014 04:15 PM
Last Post: Falsalm
  The second-worst thing that has ever happened to me. Prince Rilian 7 1,214 03-11-2011 02:30 PM
Last Post: Prince Rilian
  Worst Teachers Guest 36 4,215 12-03-2006 02:51 PM
Last Post: Dark Soul X