• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] [Low priority] APP.NET Alpha account
Jop Offline
Revolutionary

Given 162 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
Lightbulb [Suggestion] [Low priority] APP.NET Alpha account

APP.NET Alpha is a not so popular social network

http://alpha.app.net

While there aren't a lot of people using it, a School Survival account there would still be a good idea I think. The more people reachable, the better!

Buffer supports APP.NET, so it shouldn't be much effort.
12-31-2014 04:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

The thing is though is that if we make a page, we need people to run it. However if our Facebook page is any indication, we really don't have many people doing things on it. Besides the amount of people do not seem to justify making an account on there in my mind.

While in the future this may be good, at the moment, due to a lack of people running our already existant pages and due to the fact that, in my mind, the amount of pay-off (in this case new members) is not greater than the amount of work that would have to go into the account there at this time. However any of the admins may reply here and decide to take it up themselves

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
12-31-2014 07:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jop Offline
Revolutionary

Given 162 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
RE: [Suggestion] [Low priority] APP.NET Alpha account

(12-31-2014 07:03 AM)Chanku Wrote:  The thing is though is that if we make a page, we need people to run it.

Buffer, the application used to post to the Twitter account, supports automatic cross-posting to APP.NET, so it shouldn't require any maintenance after it is set up.
12-31-2014 07:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

You do realize that most of our Social Media presence is either inactive or barely active as is. Besides the only thing that's centralized (it seems) is the twitter account, which is ran by soul....our FB page is essentially people from the site posting on it, which even then is sporadic.

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
12-31-2014 11:02 AM
(´・ω・`) Offline
Pariah

Given 100 thank(s) in 72 post(s)

Uh, I think SS has a pretty active presence on Twitter, but FB not really aside from the group.

--Sapphire

Hidden stuff:

"Miku, give me back my brother dang it!" --Trilobite Boy, in one of his most signature moods ^_~

Quote:<sug> i dont think ive ever been an atheist
<sug> i worship the superplayer

Returned after years hiatus.
01-17-2015 09:45 AM