RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn soccermoms
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Damn soccermoms

Quote:Well, my 17 yr old son has been taking this product as well as hydroxycut, unbenounced to me, for about a year. This is the cause of his anger issues, his passing out at school. His fits of rage and extreme arguing. This product should not be available to teenagers over the counter. It is just as bad as illegal steriods and would show on a steriod test as the same thing. He is now having health issues and is addicted to weight training and this crap. Does anyone ever think about impressionable teens that read these articles? Can people start giving some advice out there these young “men” who are abusing their bodies! As a mom I see my son spiralling out of control and I am running out options to try and get him off of this product!
"Impressionable teens" Jesus this is the mascot for soccer moming. I looked up this product to see if it's what's been making my dad so angry, and got this. I still believe it's this thing "N.O-XPLODE" or something. But dammit, something that makes people this angry shouldn't be sold PERIOD, not just another ADULTS ONLY LOL thing.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
07-24-2010 03:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Re: Damn soccermoms

Yes I hate the soccermoms too.

My greatest moment with them was playing postal 3 and having to do a mission where I got to shoot a couple of them.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
07-24-2010 05:04 AM
DragonDusk Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

HeartofShadows Wrote:Yes I hate the soccermoms too.

My greatest moment with them was playing postal 3 and having to do a mission where I got to shoot a couple of them.

What platform is that game on? I wanna kill some soccer moms.

[Image: bender%20swag.gif]
[Image: dragonanimated_326089.gif] <-----
07-24-2010 07:01 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

DragonDusk Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:Yes I hate the soccermoms too.

What platform is that game on? I wanna kill some soccer moms.

I played it on pc.

image hosting jpg
07-24-2010 07:11 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Wikipedia says postal 3 is gonna come out in 2011. Maybe postal 2?
I think it's a murdering game I heard about on TV a long time ago, something about violent videogames. Lol you misanthrope.

[Image: glorious666.png]
07-24-2010 03:35 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Lunatic Wrote:Wikipedia says postal 3 is gonna come out in 2011. Maybe postal 2?
I think it's a murdering game I heard about on TV a long time ago, something about violent videogames. Lol you misanthrope.

I got the beta that was leaked.

It shows the world in a more realistic light with more violence.

Everyone hates one another and wants to kill each other.

image hosting jpg
07-25-2010 10:45 AM
Blood Demon Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

wtf this is a nutritional supplement for weight loss.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxycut
maybe this is the cause for the rage but I think the rest of the stuff theat mom said is just being a teenager
lol
07-26-2010 03:14 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Honestly, not many people say it's a side effect, I think that there's just some personalities that don't mix well with the chemicals.

And, it's more muscle building. I guess weight loss too. Plus, you have to think about the personality types that would go out of their way to buy these energy supplements. People who want to be strong, which goes hand in hand with people that want power, which connects to people who would abuse that power because "fuck you and I can". Not always, but I'll bet it's a pretty big demographic. As they get stronger, they think they can do what they want without consequence.

Personally, I think the kids just an asshole. Either that, or the mom is severely over reacting.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
07-26-2010 03:43 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:Personally, I think the kids just an asshole. Either that, or the mom is severely over reacting.
Personally, I think the kid's an asshole because his mom severely overreacts and basically drove him fucked up in the head because he had to grow up with her.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
07-26-2010 05:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply