RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does this dresm mean?
..V.. Offline
Party Rebel

Given 40 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
What does this dresm mean?

I was talking to this guy about murdering someone for me or something. He comes in a car and picks me up to go to this place to talk about the plan and to pay him. I forgot the events leading to this but I'm waiting for him and a few of his friends to come to his car afterward. I see them. The next thing I remember is running up a hill towards a cop because I wasn't comfortable with them, yet I wasn't being completely serious. I come back down and go into the car i guess. Next I remember I'm in a room, and some bigger black guy is looking at the original guy, who is also black, and asks "Did you ask his mom permission for him to be here?" (Or something) and I think he nods his head. Then the guy asks another question, "Did she give permission to (slight sexual movement) him?" Or something and I look back at the original guy and I'm not sure what he responded with, I think a no movement. I come to the conclusion, like I kept thinking before but thought I wouldn't be right, that they were going to sexually assault me anyway. I say that I'd rather just walk I think. The bigger guy says I don't need to and don't and asked if I even had to the $200 (for the hit I'm guessing I'm not sure), and I said I didn't and he got mad, (and I did have the money) do I said I had it in a debit card or something, so it would deter them from taking my money. I tried to walk towards the door and all three of them surrounded me (the other guy was black too), and kept me from leaving. I stabbed the guy with something and fought my way out of there. I ran the hill I did before but this time there wasn't anyone. I ran to something that slightly resembles my previous school and ran to the clinic area. The one nurse or something said that they don't generally help things like this but that I didn't look good and to use the bathroom. Then I look in a window reflection because there aren't any mirrors. I then wake up from the dream.

09-17-2014 06:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does this dresm mean? - ..V.. - 09-17-2014 06:32 AM
What does this dresm mean? - brainiac3397 - 09-17-2014, 12:19 PM
What does this dresm mean? - SwiftEscudo - 09-17-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: What does this dresm mean? - Username - 09-17-2014, 09:45 PM