RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freedom of Religion and Nonreligion Debate
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

Given 244 thank(s) in 167 post(s)

ALRIGHT, OUR ANTI-CHRISTIAN SOCIETY HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! We've really gotten to the point where common courtesy is punished because it has christian roots! It's like being a christian is a fucking crime now! It's like mentioning Christ is a crime now! Screw atheists and pagans being abused in catholic schools, anti-Christianity is ENGRAVED in our society these days! No godly speaking? Might as well be taking our right to pick a fucking pencil brand away from us!

City YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kfcnyancat
City Tumblr: http://kfcnyancat.tumblr.com (no longer operational due to personal issues)

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - Donald Rumsfeld

For anyone who remembers me going on an archive binge: Thank you all. I know I ended it being a drama queen, I don't really agree with the ideology anymore, and I'm really not the same person I was (I went through a neopagan phase!) but still this site was the first online community I was in. I graduated from school and turned 18. Time flies. KFC Nyan Cat, June 20, 2019.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 09:17 AM by James Comey.)
08-27-2014 06:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: James Comey
MrAnonymous Offline
Armed with a Keyboard

Given 70 thank(s) in 42 post(s)
RE: Student Says She was Punished at School for Saying, "Bless You."

(08-27-2014 06:20 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  ALRIGHT, OUR ANTI-CHRISTIAN SOCIETY HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! We've really gotten to the point where common courtesy is punished because it has christian roots! It's like being a christian is a fucking crime now! It's like mentioning Christ is a crime now! Screw atheists and pagans being abused in catholic schools, anti-Christianity is ENGRAVED in our society these days! No godly speaking? Might as well be taking our right to pick a fucking pencil brand away from us!

I agree that censorship is bad - but please, we're an "anti-Christian society?" Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. You're just ignoring atheists and pagans being abused in society. "Nah, nobody cares about those atheists/pagans getting hurt; us Christians are getting hurt! The evil atheists are hurting us poor Christians! 'Murika!"

You identify atheists as evil people. May I need to remind you of events in which Christians were murdering? Hitler killed "in the name of God." I can also remind you of the Spanish Inquisition. Also, have you ever heard what Christians did to people who were charged for blasphemy? They were either hanged/stoned to death. Leviticus 24:13-16. Then the LORD said to Moses: "Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: 'If anyone curses his God, he will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."

Have you ever atheists shove atheism down your throat? Not as much as you see Christians do.

Honestly, think before you say. It will be very useful in the future.

(08-24-2014 12:25 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  god damn...

You remind me of this atheist who commented on YouTube.

"I decided that I would not watch God's Not Dead. So I decided to give the money I would have spent on the movie to a poor bachelor. He then smiled and said, 'God bless you.' Oh, the irony." Rofl

"If you wanna know how not secure you are, just take a look around. Nothing's secure. Nothing's safe. I don't hate technology, I don't hate hackers, because that's just what comes with it, without those hackers we wouldn't solve the problems we need to solve, especially security."

-Fred Durnst

[Image: vipersig.jpg]

███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓███████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬▓█
███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 12:13 PM by MrAnonymous.)
08-27-2014 12:07 PM
 Thanks given by: Antoine , James Comey , (´・ω・`) , Rule_BreakerXVIII , Superkamiguru , The man
MrAnonymous Offline
Armed with a Keyboard

Let me show you an example of Christians being the evil.

"If you wanna know how not secure you are, just take a look around. Nothing's secure. Nothing's safe. I don't hate technology, I don't hate hackers, because that's just what comes with it, without those hackers we wouldn't solve the problems we need to solve, especially security."

-Fred Durnst

08-27-2014 12:33 PM
 Thanks given by: James Comey , (´・ω・`)
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(08-27-2014 12:07 PM)MrAnonymous Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 06:20 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  ALRIGHT, OUR ANTI-CHRISTIAN SOCIETY HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! We've really gotten to the point where common courtesy is punished because it has christian roots! It's like being a christian is a fucking crime now! It's like mentioning Christ is a crime now! Screw atheists and pagans being abused in catholic schools, anti-Christianity is ENGRAVED in our society these days! No godly speaking? Might as well be taking our right to pick a fucking pencil brand away from us!

I agree that censorship is bad - but please, we're an "anti-Christian society?" Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. You're just ignoring atheists and pagans being abused in society. "Nah, nobody cares about those atheists/pagans getting hurt; us Christians are getting hurt! The evil atheists are hurting us poor Christians! 'Murika!"

You identify atheists as evil people. May I need to remind you of events in which Christians were murdering? Hitler killed "in the name of God." I can also remind you of the Spanish Inquisition. Also, have you ever heard what Christians did to people who were charged for blasphemy? They were either hanged/stoned to death. Leviticus 24:13-16. Then the LORD said to Moses: "Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: 'If anyone curses his God, he will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."

Have you ever atheists shove atheism down your throat? Not as much as you see Christians do.

"I decided that I would not watch God's Not Dead. So I decided to give the money I would have spent on the movie to a poor bachelor. He then smiled and said, 'God bless you.' Oh, the irony." Rofl
Reeks of white knight.....

City Tumblr: http://kfcnyancat.tumblr.com (no longer operational due to personal issues)

For anyone who remembers me going on an archive binge: Thank you all. I know I ended it being a drama queen, I don't really agree with the ideology anymore, and I'm really not the same person I was (I went through a neopagan phase!) but still this site was the first online community I was in. I graduated from school and turned 18. Time flies. KFC Nyan Cat, June 20, 2019.
08-28-2014 09:18 AM
Night Offline
Queen Mod

Given 372 thank(s) in 211 post(s)

(08-28-2014 09:18 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  Reeks of white knight.....

A++ Best reply ever Thumbsup

I'm a girl ffffeck
Hidden stuff:
08-28-2014 09:35 AM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(08-28-2014 09:35 AM)Night Wrote:  

You only see the version of the world that make white knights justified.

Really, just mentioning that you are a christian, or pro-life, or against gay marriage on the internet will lead to the ATHIEST ANTI GOD SQUAD choosing you as their targets for the next few weeks.

I've actually gotten sympathetic towards the against gay marriage crowd even though I'm not against gay marriage. If you run a business and mention that you are against gay marriage (without discriminating,) expect a big gay kiss party at your business door because "OH NOES NOT EVERY BIGASS BUSINESS IS ON OUR SIDE IN A CONTROVERSIAL DEBATE!!" People have ended friendships because their friends are against gay marriage.

I'm not saying these things don't happen to gay people, because the news isn't lying. I'm saying that people act like being christian is so much easier. When you mention that the world is increasingly anti-christian, gays will often instead of showing sympathy, they will go "LAWLS Christfags get their just deserts." Say you are christian, you get hate. Say you are athiest/pagan, you get praise. It shouldn't be hate for either group.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 11:30 AM by KFC Nyan Cat.)
08-28-2014 11:29 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

(08-28-2014 09:18 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 12:07 PM)MrAnonymous Wrote:  

Reeks of white knight.....
Why don't you...oh I don't know actually refute the points?
(08-28-2014 11:29 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 09:35 AM)Night Wrote:  

You only see the version of the world that make white knights justified.

Really, just mentioning that you are a christian, or pro-life, or against gay marriage on the internet will lead to the ATHIEST ANTI GOD SQUAD choosing you as their targets for the next few weeks.

I've actually gotten sympathetic towards the against gay marriage crowd even though I'm not against gay marriage. If you run a business and mention that you are against gay marriage (without discriminating,) expect a big gay kiss party at your business door because "OH NOES NOT EVERY BIGASS BUSINESS IS ON OUR SIDE IN A CONTROVERSIAL DEBATE!!" People have ended friendships because their friends are against gay marriage.

I'm not saying these things don't happen to gay people, because the news isn't lying. I'm saying that people act like being christian is so much easier. When you mention that the world is increasingly anti-christian, gays will often instead of showing sympathy, they will go "LAWLS Christfags get their just deserts." Say you are christian, you get hate. Say you are athiest/pagan, you get praise. It shouldn't be hate for either group.
And do you have any evidence showing this. If you are going to be making claims then show evidence(much like Mr.Anon did), or actually refute his claims.

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
08-28-2014 12:33 PM
 Thanks given by: MrAnonymous , The man
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Student Says She was Punished at School for Saying, "Bless You."

Nice to see you actually lack a response

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

09-01-2014 11:56 AM
 Thanks given by: MrAnonymous
Alistoriv Offline
Sanity Not Included

Given 169 thank(s) in 114 post(s)

I don't think people get their funerals picketed for being devout Christians :/

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
(03-20-2013 05:08 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Stand up with pride and say "No! I will not be a McDonalds employee. I WILL BE A GARBAGE MAN!"

09-01-2014 01:36 PM
 Thanks given by: The man
Evan92 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 69 thank(s) in 42 post(s)

How typical of a teachers, all authority and no responsibility. This school board needs a le$$on if you catch my drift.
09-01-2014 02:03 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , The man
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(09-01-2014 01:36 PM)Alistoriv Wrote:  I don't think people get their funerals picketed for being devout Christians :/

They get their resturants picketed for it (which makes it a less pleasant eating atmosphere and they lose money.)

09-02-2014 04:41 AM
MrAnonymous Offline
Armed with a Keyboard

Do you have evidence supporting this claim? People come into a restaurant to eat, they don't come to picket restaurants; I've never seen pagans/atheists picket Christian restaurants, and I've never seen even Christians picket atheist restaurants.

The most I've ever seen Christians do at a restaurant is do a table grace, and I've never seen them get stopped.

-Fred Durnst

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 05:26 AM by MrAnonymous.)
09-02-2014 05:21 AM
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Given 112 thank(s) in 82 post(s)

You two are still having a pissing contest?

Wake up people, and look at life around you
http://debunking911.com/?no_redirect=true

[Image: DK3ygqj.gif]
09-02-2014 05:45 AM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 228 thank(s) in 166 post(s)

(09-02-2014 05:45 AM)Missile Wrote:  You two are still having a pissing contest?

Have you seen how dull KFC's feeble brain is?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 05:57 AM by Username.)
09-02-2014 05:57 AM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(09-02-2014 05:21 AM)MrAnonymous Wrote:  Do you have evidence supporting this claim? People come into a restaurant to eat, they don't come to picket restaurants; I've never seen pagans/atheists picket Christian restaurants, and I've never seen even Christians picket atheist restaurants.

The most I've ever seen Christians do at a restaurant is do a table grace, and I've never seen them get stopped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A...ontroversy
Sure they are big and could afford the lost business, but what if it happened to a small business.

09-02-2014 07:00 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

(09-02-2014 05:45 AM)Missile Wrote:  You two are still having a pissing contest?

I'm still trying to figure out which one gets the "Biggest Bladder" award.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
09-02-2014 07:05 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

(09-02-2014 07:00 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 05:21 AM)MrAnonymous Wrote:  Do you have evidence supporting this claim? People come into a restaurant to eat, they don't come to picket restaurants; I've never seen pagans/atheists picket Christian restaurants, and I've never seen even Christians picket atheist restaurants.

Sure they are big and could afford the lost business, but what if it happened to a small business.
1) Never use Wikipedia
2) They were:
a) "The WinShape Foundation stated it would not allow same-sex couples to participate in its marriage retreats", " Chick-fil-A gave over $8 million to the WinShape Foundation in 2010"
b) " WinShape has also contributed to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Exodus International, an organization noted for supporting ex-gay conversion therapy."
c) "co-sponsoring a marriage conference along with the Pennsylvania Family Institute (PFI), an organization that had filed an amicus brief against striking down Proposition 8 in California"

It's not so much they they were against gay marriage, but the organizations they donated to(WinShape), and that organization's stances and donations.

09-02-2014 07:29 AM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

RE: [split] Student Says She was Punished at School for Saying, "Bless You."

(09-02-2014 07:29 AM)Chanku Wrote:  

1) Never use Wikipedia
2) They were:
a) "The WinShape Foundation stated it would not allow same-sex couples to participate in its marriage retreats", " Chick-fil-A gave over $8 million to the WinShape Foundation in 2010"
b) " WinShape has also contributed to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Exodus International, an organization noted for supporting ex-gay conversion therapy."
c) "co-sponsoring a marriage conference along with the Pennsylvania Family Institute (PFI), an organization that had filed an amicus brief against striking down Proposition 8 in California"

It's not so much they they were against gay marriage, but the organizations they donated to(WinShape), and that organization's stances and donations.
1. Phooey. I believe that as long as you have other sources ( http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/02/us/us-chick-fil-a-debate/ , http://www.glaad.org/chick-fil-a ) Wikipedia is okay.
2. That just proves my point of a large portion of gay rights activists whining every time someone isn't pro-gay. It's their right to donate to WinShape. A protest isn't justified. WinShape doesn't believe in homosexuality and they have the right to exclude them because it's a religious institution. They also have a right to vote for Prop 8. As for the ex-gay therapy, it's hard to say. On one end, I believe the therapy is abusive, fake (many still are attracted to the same sex after the therapy they just have an easier time hiding it,) and the teen should choose to go there and not the parent. On the other, they have the right to donate to it.

09-04-2014 08:17 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

(09-04-2014 08:17 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 07:29 AM)Chanku Wrote:  

1) Never use Wikipedia
2) They were:

1. Phooey. I believe that as long as you have other sources ( http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/02/us/us-chick-fil-a-debate/ , http://www.glaad.org/chick-fil-a ) Wikipedia is okay.
The fact you never stated these sources prior to this makes me believe you simply looked them up to back up your argument
Quote:2. That just proves my point of a large portion of gay rights activists whining every time someone isn't pro-gay. It's their right to donate to WinShape.
It's also the people's rights to speak against it and protest against it.
Quote: WinShape doesn't believe in homosexuality
Homosexuality exists, so I can't see how you can deny it's existance...oh wait you mean WinShape doesn't believe homosexuality is right!
Quote:and they have the right to exclude them because it's a religious institution.
Fine then, but if I don't like it then I won't eat there, I will speak out against it and I have the right to protest against it.
Quote: They also have a right to vote for Prop 8.
Alright.
Quote:As for the ex-gay therapy, it's hard to say. On one end, I believe the therapy is abusive, fake (many still are attracted to the same sex after the therapy they just have an easier time hiding it,) and the teen should choose to go there and not the parent.
You do realize that therapy can cause mental issues, and mentally damage someone for life. I do not think it's hard to say, it shouldn't fucking exist. It's a human right violation on all levels, as it doesn't work and can damage someone for life.
Quote:On the other, they have the right to donate to it.
Alright.

Overall I find it funny that you keep on pulling out, "it's their right". Alright but it's others rights to protest and it's others rights to speak negatively about the restaurant.

REMEMBER:
[Image: free_speech.png]

EDIT: Also I just want to ask you something, What if a company like Chick-fil-a(or the company itself), donated to a organization or group that was openly racist today? If people protested it would you support them? Now imagine the same scenario during the civil rights movement, would you support the protesters then too?

09-04-2014 09:28 AM
 Thanks given by: (´・ω・`) , Rule_BreakerXVIII
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

[split] Student Says She was Punished at School for Saying, "Bless You."

2. True but it doesn't mean it is acceptable to shame or act like Chick-Fil-A is run by bad people do to it. It's a valid reason not to eat there, but not a valid reason to protest.

Also, if a company supported a racist group I wouldn't by their goods myself, however I'd still defend their rights.

09-05-2014 11:48 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

You didn't fully answer my question, I gave you two scenarios, and with questions.

09-05-2014 11:57 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 972 post(s)

This kind of argument? Guys, we're smarter than this.

A vocal minority of Christians shames people who don't conform to their beliefs. A vocal minority of atheists claims up and down that these beliefs are irrational. Both very loud, but very small groups are having a political pissing contest to determine who is dumber, and for some reason they're trying to get everyone in the middle involved.

We should know better than that. The social stigma against saying the word "God", whether on the part of secular government officials or extreme thou-shalt-not-take-the-Lord's-name-in-vain zealots, is their problem specifically, not ours. Censorship is a tool of people (both irreligious and religious) who are too short-sighted to accept any morality but their own, and we are not bound to put up with it. Telling people that they're going to hell if they don't believe is just as pretentious as telling people to quit pointing and singing praises at the sky - these are horrible ways of sharing ideals. We know that homosexuality is not evil and that belief in a higher power is not archaic; it's just that the few who don't are often the loudest.

So, please, if you got dragged into this game of "who's the bigger moron", drag yourself out. You're not doing the majority of Christians and atheists any kind of service by lobbying for or against them on the testimony of loud-mouthed demagogues.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
09-06-2014 02:49 AM
 Thanks given by: Gwedin
Missile Offline
с гордостью девственница

Given 112 thank(s) in 82 post(s)

Popcorn

Wake up people, and look at life around you
http://debunking911.com/?no_redirect=true

[Image: DK3ygqj.gif]
09-06-2014 07:24 AM
GamerGurl Away
"Queen of Cosplay"

Given 233 thank(s) in 157 post(s)

I love lamp.

Seven crappy hours of our lives.
09-07-2014 03:02 AM
SwiftEscudo Offline
Actually Duelix

Given 102 thank(s) in 57 post(s)
RE: Freedom of Religion and Nonreligion Debate

(09-05-2014 11:48 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  2. True but it doesn't mean it is acceptable to shame or act like Chick-Fil-A is run by bad people do to it. It's a valid reason not to eat there, but not a valid reason to protest.

Also, if a company supported a racist group I wouldn't by their goods myself, however I'd still defend their rights.

>it's unacceptable to shame people or act like corporate homophobes are bad people
>i support free speech

10/10 go read a book

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
[Image: fuckinghell_zpsb0150fd5.png]
09-07-2014 08:43 PM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

I think that this split-thread is the worst thing I've ever posted on the internet.

09-09-2014 10:19 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 972 post(s)

Well, it's up there.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
09-09-2014 02:11 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

What is it about?

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
09-09-2014 02:19 PM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(09-09-2014 02:11 PM)DoA Wrote:  Well, it's up there.

The only thing that's really this bad is the time I tried to write a fanfiction.

09-11-2014 08:01 AM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 228 thank(s) in 166 post(s)

I like this thread, I like it a lot.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 05:12 AM by Username.)
09-12-2014 05:12 AM