Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Split Discussions
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1793 thank(s) in 1104 post(s)
Split Discussions

I've made a new subforum for discussing splits, and a new moderator shortcut tool for easily moving split posts there along with leaving a link to the forum.

Basically this should be used to explain why you split the posts that you split, and give the other person(s) an opportunity to talk about it.

If a thread just gets derailed and spawns a whole other discussion, that can just be split normally without having to be discussed... this is just for smaller amounts of posts that get split because they're not constructive (or whatever the reason).

Hopefully this will help us all understand each other better. Smile

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
07-08-2014 03:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1905 thank(s) in 1372 post(s)
Split Discussions

I'm call for ban reforms. Bans today, Bans Tomorrow, Bans for life!

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
07-08-2014 07:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply