RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit that gets you mad
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
Shit that gets you mad

I couldn't find the other thread so fuck you anyway post shit in here that gets you MAD and ANGREH

-People using "Cool Story, Bro" and "U Mad" and "Trollololo" in conversations
-FUCKING REDDIT MAN
-Stupid shit on Facebook like "I'm a girl I don't have big boobs nor wear to much makeup i'm not very pretty or sexy i'm just me here i am take me or leave me i am who i am and you can't change me watch as I display how me i am" NO YOU AREN'T YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER FUCKING GIRL SO PISS OFF
-People who walk too goddamned slowly AN OLD LADY WITH NO ARMS AND DYSPRAXIA CAN WALK FASTER THAN YOU
-when you can't run games in windowed
-People who insist in changing shit when it doesn't need to be changed.
-when girls date some chav badman fucker who treats them like regurgitated ass and they then complain OMG ERRYBOY IS BAD
-"Banter," or, the act of being an utter fucking knobend and getting away with it.
-Rubberband AI in video games. yeah, your ai has to cheat because otherwise the game becomes pitifully easy but seriously could you make it less fucking obvious? no donkey kong you cannot go eleventy billion miles an hour on a go kart you are drunk
-People trying to be deep and end up looking like retards instead.
-Those stupid fucking motivational artistic message things where you have your usually black and white or "aRtIsTiC" picture with some shity lovey dovey caption over it. The only reedeming feature is that you can take the piss out of it very easily.
-COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAANS
-People who think they know shit about computers when they don't and rage at you when you correct them
-Kids.
-Crowds of large people.
-When my brother has the last of a large bottle of anything NIGGA PLZ THE LAST GLASSFUL ALWAYS GOES TO THE OLDER SIBLING AND YOU KNOW IT
-Chemistry. Fuck you bushman, you are the worst teacher ever kil urself
-Anti-theists. You're not rad and edgy because you hate personal belief, you know.
-The New Simpsons. Old simpsons was god tier entertainment.
-When Top Gear does an entire episode on supercars. Yeah I know Top Gear is a car show but seriously BBC people only watch Top Gear for Hamster, Clarkson and May dicking around.
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
-WilliamRayJohnson and his fellow untalented youtube assholes
-People who only think of 4chan as /b/
-Mario Kart Wii. Shit is a disgrace to the name of Mario Kart.
-Civ 5, see above, replace mk with Civ
-Me being bad at fightan games
-Emo faggots
-When people fuck up using to and too. LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE RETARDS, IT IS NOT FUCKING HARD.
-The Media. Fuck you, tabloid scumbag press and scaremongering news stations. You are everything that is wrong with society.
-My brother singing to himself. SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT
-Ctrl+alt+delete, as in the comic. This guy is not funny at all.
-Toolbars.
-Facebook.
-People attempting to assert that their gender is better. Listen pally, both sexes are full of shit, neither one is better so go fuck yourself.
-The Ban Game and Last One to Post is Nobcheese Prime in the Games subforum.
-Schools judging how smart you are based on your grades.
-My bad handwriting.
-When people butt in on your conversations. Fuck off, this is none of your buisness asshole.
-Kids, BUT AT MOVIES. SHUT YOUR DAMN CHILD UP WOMAN OR I WILL GO OVER THERE AND MIGHTY SMASH YOUR STUPID LITTLEFUCKSHIT.
-Your mom. Anyone who uses this needs to get the fuck out.
-People who abuse memes resulting in them becoming unfunny.
-People who post stupid copypaste things about Cancer on Facebook when it doesn't affect them or anyone they know. You don't care, you just want to appear happy so everyone thinks you are a good person. Fuck off.
-Stupid Justin Beiber hate. You're only making him more popular through your stupid bile.
-X-FACTOR. FUCK OFF AND DIE.
-Weather. It's either too damn hot or too damn cold and there is nothing inbetween.
-etc
07-22-2011 04:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Re: Shit that gets you mad

[Image: hemadl.jpg]

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
07-22-2011 04:57 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Sitting at the computer, having to pee, but not wanting to because it's more important to be at the computer.

Stupid bladder.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
07-22-2011 04:57 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Warm weather. Christ, warm weather.
Any sort of flying insect that makes an obnoxiously loud BZZZZZ noise and never leaves you alone.
My sister drinking the vast majority of the soda and then flipping out at me for "eating all of her food".
When people hate on something or someone, giving no reason to other than something along the lines of "fag lol".
The fact that I'm too young to get a job.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
07-22-2011 05:08 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

All of our venting goodies right here

Previously known as Derchin.
07-22-2011 05:09 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

I finally urinated guys. I'm okay now. Not mad anymore.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
07-22-2011 05:09 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

FuckingSpiderman Wrote:-People using "Cool Story, Bro" and "U Mad" and "Trollololo" in conversations
-People who walk too goddamned slowly AN OLD LADY WITH NO ARMS AND DYSPRAXIA CAN WALK FASTER THAN YOU

-when girls date some chav badman fucker who treats them like regurgitated ass and they then complain OMG ERRYBOY IS BAD

-"Banter," or, the act of being an utter fucking knobend and getting away with it.
-Kids.
-Crowds of large people.
-Anti-theists. You're not rad and edgy because you hate personal belief, you know.
-The Media. Fuck you, tabloid scumbag press and scaremongering news stations. You are everything that is wrong with society.
-Facebook.
-People attempting to assert that their gender is better. Listen pally, both sexes are full of shit, neither one is better so go fuck yourself.

-My bad handwriting.
-When people butt in on your conversations. Fuck off, this is none of your buisness asshole.
-Kids, BUT AT MOVIES. SHUT YOUR DAMN CHILD UP WOMAN OR I WILL GO OVER THERE AND MIGHTY SMASH YOUR STUPID LITTLEFUCKSHIT.

-Weather. It's either too damn hot or too damn cold and there is nothing inbetween.
-etc

- Fucking goddamn roaches every fucking where. Grindteeth
- Computer lag
- When me and my sister agree on going somewhere and my dad seems to agree. When we are on the road he decides to take us somewhere fucking else without telling us. I hate when he does that shit with a fucking passion. Grindteeth
- When people get pissed of whenever you do something.

07-22-2011 05:17 AM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

FuckingSpiderman Wrote:-Ctrl+alt+delete, as in the comic. This guy is not funny at all.

Behold, the ONLY thing I agreed with.

"Troll" is a common defense mechanism. If someone disagrees with you, the immediate reaction is "lol troll." You can't just jump to that conclusion because you want to be victimized, however.

Granted, sometimes you are being trolled.

Sometimes you're just wrong.
07-22-2011 10:31 AM
RandomTroll Offline
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

-Syntax errors
-Stack overflows
-Memory leaks
-Bug in a code that you written and spent 5 hours looking for it, and it turns out to be simple
-School
-My cat, starting to meow and ask for attention at 6 AM
-School again
-The fact that cake is a lie and i will never get it.
-Going to bet tired, but are unable to fall asleep
-Whiny kids on Xbox live
-Fanboys/Fangirls
-Drama queens at school
-Running out of gasoline in the middle of nowhere (happened to me twice, I drive a scooter)
-Showoffs
-Emo kids
-People who confuse originality with insanity
-Network LAG
-Lag in general
-Scooter not starting on colder weather
-Dead batteries
-Taking something apart and fail at putting it back together
-Cold solder joints
-Lifted traces
-FUCKING BARKING DOGS AT NIGHT
-Teenagers who always tell stories about how they got drunk/got high
-FUCKING HAY FEVER
-Most of my teachers
-SUMMER IS TOO SHORT
-Mom bitching about going to bed at 5 AM
-Video codecs
-SMS messages
-People who text while driving
-People who treat you like shit on the road, just because you are driving a bike/scooter/motorcycle and they are driving a car/truck
-Temperatures > 25 C
-Hot tea
-People who won't stop bitching about the same thing for 524684 hours
-VEVO
-People who don't respect other people's tastes (music, food, etc)
-People who pretend that they know everything, but in fact they don't know shit
-My inability to speak and write proper English
-My inability to properly program in any language
-People who swear while driving
-Keyloggers
-People who won't keep they're mouth shut.
-People (especially teenagers) who pretend that they are very cool/important, but infact, they are shits.
-Very hot summers
-MY GOD DAMN FIREPLACE/FURNACE WHICH HEATS UP THE HOUSE'S WATER IT JUST DOESN'T WANT TO FUCKING START
-Loosing something, that you saw a minute ago
-Money whores
-People who think that the money is the most important thing in life and the only way to get this is to go to school, suck every teacher's dick for better grades get good grades
-Brainwashing at school
-Conspiracy theorists (ELF, HAARP, Chemtrails, misconception about the RFID, NWO and similar bullshit)
-People who force religion onto you
-Kids and teenagers who smoke
-Not enough rain in summer
-Not enough snow in winter
-World ending prophecies
-No lifers (well I kinda am one)
-Working your ass of and getting shit for it
-Phone calls in the middle of the night
-People who think that if you are fat, then you are an idiot
-Me being a lazy ass, wanting to get rid of laziness, but am unable to
-Slow drivers
-My scooter is unable to go faster than 55 km/h. DAMN YOU RESTRICTIONS
-Drivers license costs shit ton here
-"First" comments
-Apple fanboys/fangirls
-Microsoft fanboys/fangirls
-Linux fanboys/fangirls
-People who derail threads
-Slow computers
-Reading boring ass books (mostly for school)
-Girls crying about the stupidest shit (low grades, Justin whatever his last name is, loosing a "boyfriend", that she has met 5 minutes ago)
-Drunk people
-Mainstream media
-Channels on youtube, that get WAY TO MUCH popularity than they deserve (GayWilliamJhonson or whatever, VEVO)
-Channels on youtube, that don't get enough popularity for the stuff that they are doing (TheGeekGroup, VooDooWop, AND MANY MORE)
-Most of Dubstep songs
-Weak WIFI signal
-Confusion between KILOBITES and KILOBYTES
-Antivirus programs that use more resources than 5 Crysis 2 copies running at the same time
-Viruses, trojans, spyware, malware
-Me running out of things to write here
-Copyrights
-People who bitch and moan about everyting
-My very short memory

That's pretty much it.
07-22-2011 11:05 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

People who use "tweet" as a verb. You are not cool nor hip by doing that. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. You come off as this: "OOOHHH I just poopooed my pants teehee! now i'm tweeting about it lolololollloz" actually that's what most people actually tweet (trollolo) so I didn't even need to provide an example.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
07-22-2011 12:13 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

The Desert Fox Wrote:Warm weather. Christ, warm weather.
Any sort of flying insect that makes an obnoxiously loud BZZZZZ noise and never leaves you alone.
That.

Also reading extremely long lists about shit that gets people mad Laugh just annoying tl;dr.

[Image: glorious666.png]
07-22-2011 12:36 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Lunatic Wrote:Also reading extremely long lists about shit that gets people mad Laugh just annoying tl;dr.

I actually like reading long lists. I can relate alot with much of em.

07-22-2011 12:54 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

FuckingSpiderman Wrote:-People using "Cool Story, Bro" and "U Mad" and "Trollololo" in conversations
LOL U MAD

07-22-2011 01:22 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Female teases.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
07-22-2011 01:32 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Sitting my ass on the computer all day erry day, makes me feel worthless and shit.

07-22-2011 02:12 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

People being obvious hypocrite..
Girls being complete teases and once I'm blunt acting like a prude.
Hot weather because I like cold weather.
People trying to act all self righteous to me.
Potential employers playing ring around the rosy with me and wasting my time.
Boring ass generic Hollywood plots.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
07-22-2011 03:28 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

FuckingSpiderman Wrote:I couldn't find the other thread so fuck you anyway post shit in here that gets you MAD and ANGREH

-People using "Cool Story, Bro" and "U Mad" and "Trollololo" in conversations
-FUCKING REDDIT MAN
-Stupid shit on Facebook like "I'm a girl I don't have big boobs nor wear to much makeup i'm not very pretty or sexy i'm just me here i am take me or leave me i am who i am and you can't change me watch as I display how me i am" NO YOU AREN'T YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER FUCKING GIRL SO PISS OFF
-Rubberband AI in video games. yeah, your ai has to cheat because otherwise the game becomes pitifully easy but seriously could you make it less fucking obvious? no donkey kong you cannot go eleventy billion miles an hour on a go kart you are drunk
-Those stupid fucking motivational artistic message things where you have your usually black and white or "aRtIsTiC" picture with some shity lovey dovey caption over it. The only reedeming feature is that you can take the piss out of it very easily.
-COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAANS
-People who think they know shit about computers when they don't and rage at you when you correct them
-Kids.
-Crowds of large people.
-When my brother has the last of a large bottle of anything NIGGA PLZ THE LAST GLASSFUL ALWAYS GOES TO THE OLDER SIBLING AND YOU KNOW IT
-Chemistry. Fuck you bushman, you are the worst teacher ever kil urself
-The New Simpsons. Old simpsons was god tier entertainment.
-When Top Gear does an entire episode on supercars. Yeah I know Top Gear is a car show but seriously BBC people only watch Top Gear for Hamster, Clarkson and May dicking around.
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
-WilliamRayJohnson and his fellow untalented youtube assholes
-People who only think of 4chan as /b/
-Mario Kart Wii. Shit is a disgrace to the name of Mario Kart.
-Civ 5, see above, replace mk with Civ
-Emo faggots
-When people fuck up using to and too. LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE RETARDS, IT IS NOT FUCKING HARD.
-My brother singing to himself. SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT
-Ctrl+alt+delete, as in the comic. This guy is not funny at all.
-Toolbars.
-Facebook.
-My bad handwriting.
-People who post stupid copypaste things about Cancer on Facebook when it doesn't affect them or anyone they know. You don't care, you just want to appear happy so everyone thinks you are a good person. Fuck off.
-Stupid Justin Beiber hate. You're only making him more popular through your stupid bile.
-X-FACTOR. FUCK OFF AND DIE.
-etc

[Image: obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?1261515514]
07-22-2011 03:57 PM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

.Manicrose. Wrote:People who use "tweet" as a verb. You are not cool nor hip by doing that. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. You come off as this: "OOOHHH I just poopooed my pants teehee! now i'm tweeting about it lolololollloz" actually that's what most people actually tweet (trollolo) so I didn't even need to provide an example.

You know that's from Twitter... right?

"Troll" is a common defense mechanism. If someone disagrees with you, the immediate reaction is "lol troll." You can't just jump to that conclusion because you want to be victimized, however.

07-22-2011 04:03 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

ErisQuodSum Wrote:You know that's from Twitter... right?

You're retarded eh?
07-22-2011 04:09 PM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Lunatic Wrote:Also reading extremely long lists about shit that gets people mad Laugh just annoying tl;dr.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
07-22-2011 04:45 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

When people say that deaf metal or whatever "is like hip hop" and requires no talent and is just a bunch of random noise. I call bullshit. I don't care if someone doesn't like it as long as they don't pull shit out of their ass and understand the skill required to compose and perform it, and that music taste is subjective. I guess the same could be applied to almost every musical genre.

07-22-2011 05:57 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

When someone pompously tells you you're wrong but you're actually right and they are stupidly wrong. Like this one time when I said, "If I were you..." and someone correct me, "If I was you...".

Also, my mom. Whatever she does. Or says.

Lunatic Wrote:music taste is subjective.
Yeah.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
07-22-2011 08:05 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

When I say something and then regret it hours or days later because I find flaws on it.

07-23-2011 05:38 AM
Phrozen_Soul Offline
From Now Until Velociraptor

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

-When I can't get any alone time, god dangit people leave me alone!
-When people around the house dump chores on me after they don't do them.
-When my parents lie about paying me. I'm okay with doing it for free, just don't lie about it.
-When I can't do anything because the heat index is 121 f for 2 weeks
-When BACK TO SCHOOL SALES POP UP ONE MONTH EARLY, SCREW YOU.
-On my birthday I get swamped with messages in every conceivable form.
-When i try to watch the news it's all random murders or puppies.
-Interpretive dance - WTF?
-Forgetting headphones when I have a long car or bus ride.
-Hour and a half long bus rides home.
-Jackass bus driver
-When i'm talking about guns with my friend and people go "LOL I SAW THAT GUN ON CALL OF DUTY" or 'WOW CoD NERD!!! GET A LIFE"
-Censored TV.
-Nothing to do.
-Parents won't spend $5 on a coding book for C++ and Java
-Parents yell at me for staying up past 12:00
-Parents make me mow the lawn or haul wood when there's a heat advisory.
-When it snows 3 foot or ices over on a school day then disappears for no apparent reason the next day.
-Getting kicked out of my room because family decides to stay.
-Parents won't let me keep little brother out of room.
-Having to babysit 3 kids 6 hours a day for no pay once a week.
-When those kids Wreck a ps3 by shoving a UMD into the disk drive
-When the parents go "Sorry" and I have to work off their mistake
-When I can't watch any Adult Swim, R movies, or anything with violence even though he plays Call of Duty and Red Dead Redemption
-Being forced to sleep on a dog cushion when we go on vacation.

"Ask them no more questions, never hear them lying"

People say the problem with me is I have psychotic tendencies and care not about other human beings I don't like and or know. So?
07-23-2011 01:20 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

These people on minecraft who want me to waste all of my life hosting a server and playing with them all day erry day. All day. For hours and hours and hours of hours.

07-23-2011 05:12 PM
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

You won't believe this.

But I just spent the entire day researching capitalism, and the problems with it and finding all these anti work quotes to contribute to the debate and further the discussion.

So I get on my computer and and type whole fucking essay and put in all these strong quotes and explain my oppinon, and when I click submit, the entire thing says error, and then i refresh and it brings me back to a blank reply post and everything i wrote is gone.
And then my dad comes downstairs and is like " I was just messing with the router is it back on/" . And I'm like
"Yup."
None

Luckiy because I am not crapitalist, I am not angry nor competitive or obsessed with proving someone else wrong, but I am only grateful of the information that I have enlightened myself with.
I'll patiently come back again, and post it all later.

You know what?

[Image: tumblr_lc9wcaxvdt1qbuzbx.jpg]

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
07-24-2011 08:55 AM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

psychopath Wrote:
ErisQuodSum Wrote:You know that's from Twitter... right?

You're retarded eh?

Okay, psychofag, you can suck my dick. Just stop asking.

07-24-2011 11:19 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

savagesociety Wrote:I am not angry nor competitive or obsessed with proving someone else wrong

Bullshit Laugh

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
07-24-2011 11:22 AM