Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dream about a girl I barely know
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

I go to sleep as normal and in my dream I'm playing this sort of zombie survival real life game with some other people. That might be irrelevant, anyway after the game this girl (who I don't really speak to, she's hot and she's into some good stuff though) comes up to me with tears coming down her eyes and then says 'we waited two years for eachother' and then we had this long passionate kiss. It was a dream but bloody hell that felt good.

I woke up feeling a strong attraction towards her and a more prominent interest in her. Sure it's just a dream, nothing more than a fantasy - but I am single now, for a few weeks - maybe my mind is readjusting me to the possibility of other women.

I still stand back in awe though of the power of the mind. That for a brief amount of time my reality and 'conscious' experience can trick itself into believing that what you are doing is real and hence conjuring up strong and powerful feelings and emotions when dreaming. It's like the bodies way of giving itself therapy.

[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
05-02-2014 07:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeadorAlive Offline
The Other DOA

Given 23 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Hopefully your dream will come true. I wish I had a dreams like that.

[Image: eat_my_train_shit__animated__by_leonartisan-d7px68f.gif]
I missed my old username
05-03-2014 10:49 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1970 thank(s) in 1420 post(s)

I had something similar in nature based on a person I had a really strong crush on. Interesting stuff.

Still, the chaos and war-torn dreams of mine are a whole lot more entertaining and refreshing. Probably the whole "risk of death makes exhilarating" though I don't actually die.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
05-03-2014 11:12 AM