RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead's dream log
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
RE: Dead's dream log

Some weird snuff beastiality stuff there.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
02-28-2015 07:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dead Offline
Goon

Given 288 thank(s) in 176 post(s)
Dead's dream log

I don't know about beastiality but yes, there's been lots of animals dying and animals killing me in my dreams as of late.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 07:30 AM by Dead.)
02-28-2015 07:26 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Dead's dream log

I'd be somewhat inaccurate calling it bestiality(since it refers to human-animal sex) but whatever. Sue me.

I once had a dream involving a top secret organization of speaking animals.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
02-28-2015 01:12 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

Last night, I had a dream where I was trapped in one of those rpg horror maker games with two other people. It switched around from my point of view, in which everything looked normal, and a third-person point of view where everything looked all pixelated. We were in some kind of weird house, with hundreds of rooms looking the same and others being weird. A normal room was a white bathroom with clothes and other shit everywhere. An example of a weird room was this one place where the wind was blowing us around and we had to figure out how to get through it.

There was this girl watching someone on youtube playing the game I was in, and I would sometimes switch to watching her or talking to her. I think she had long brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses. She would keep making jokes about how much of a "loser" she was for sitting on youtube and watching someone play video games for hours.

There was also something about this guy charging me $500 for parking, (I don't know why I needed it) even though there was a sign that said parking was $50. This seemed familiar and I didn't want to get ripped off twice, so I started asking everyone who passed by if the price was truly $500. Some of them were strangers, and some were people I knew. All of them said it was.
02-28-2015 11:29 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

In my dream, instead of having a swimming pool followed by a fence with woods close behind, my backyard was a large clearing. There were a few orange trees growing, and there was a small stream dividing the yard with Canada. On the other side of the stream, there were some more orange trees growing, and then some woods.

I was with my brother. He told me that the Canadians sometimes went over the stream and planted orange trees on our property. He took out a lighter and burned one of the trees, and then we took turns mocking how a Canadian farmer would react (i.e. "Well what was that aboot," or "I'm sorry for going on your property").

We went back to our house, except it wasn't our house, it was a log cabin. And it was floating on top of this black water. He told me that the water had some sort of special reaction to human movement. As we walked around the house, we could see through the windows that the water was rippling a lot, and making a strange, deep noise. He went out through a sliding glass door and I followed - we were on a short pier.

The pier was wobbly, especially due to all the ripples, and he fell in. I tried to grab his arm and pull him up, but it didn't work. He fell deep into the water - in fact, it looked as if the water was sucking him in - and then he died.
03-16-2015 08:31 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was in the room that my mom and my sister share. It was nighttime, and my sister was asleep, while my mom talked to my brother on the phone. My brother was talking about being nervous about something while my mom tried to comfort him.

At first, it was just a couple of ants in the room, which I killed. But then there were more of them. And then there were more types of insects. I frantically tried to kill them, but more and more kept appearing. I opened a drawer with blankets inside and made a hole. There was a hidden drawer behind that one, which I made another hole in. And then there was a third hidden drawer, where I made another whole. After seeing that there was a fourth drawer, I gave up (although I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish).

There were some baby rats in the drawer, which leaped out and starting biting my feet. I killed them too. It was difficult, because my weapon was a shoe, and they took a couple hits to die.

There were still things around, but I started looking through this box containing objects that were all black and white striped. I had a flashback talking to a man who said "My father gave me this to protect from Satan... but don't worry, he doesn't exist". I rummaged through the box, not sure what I was looking for. And that's when all the things attacked me at once and ate my flesh off.
04-15-2015 10:51 PM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Given 133 thank(s) in 97 post(s)
Dead's dream log

Do bugs and rats really scare you?

[Image: gUJMoO7.png]

Hidden stuff:
Homework brings the hell of school home.

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
04-16-2015 02:48 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I only get scared of bugs when I feel them crawling on me. I think I had this dream because my room's become infested with ants, and I keep having this sensation that they're crawling on me, even though they're not.

As far as rats go, I haven't had much experience with them, so I don't know.
04-17-2015 05:47 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Ants are the few bugs I tolerate.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
04-17-2015 06:34 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Dead's dream log

Any new dreams, Dead?

Hidden stuff:

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
04-25-2015 03:38 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

No, but I'll update this the next time I get one (or rather, remember one).
04-26-2015 12:39 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

For some reason, I was in my 7th grade math teacher's class again. I decided to skip it and go with my friend. She took me to this place filled with dragons that she was trying to kill. She wasn't strong enough at that point to do it, so we mostly wandered around the place. I don't remember too much about it - it was outdoors, fairly leafy, had at least one pond, and the sky was sunny. When we went back to school, we ran into the teacher. She didn't seem to care that we skipped her class. As we were walking down the halls, everyone smiled at us - abnormally large, creepy smiles.

I went back to sleep and had a second dream. I was at the mall, and I ran into a group of people I knew from school. They were talking about some event that they wanted to go to. One of the guys complained that he couldn't get a ride, and the other two people (one guy and one girl) teased him. I considered asking my mom if she could bring the guy to event. The group started dancing, and then my mom came up the elevator and asked me if I was ready to go. The group stared at me. Embarrassed, I said nothing and left.

When we got to the car, my mom's demeanor changed. She became angry. She asked me if the group were on drugs. I insisted that they weren't (while not knowing myself if they were or not), but she wouldn't believe me. I decided against asking her to bring the guy to the event.

We drove to the beach. There was a boy doing flips off of this structure made of sand. An image of a paper explaining a procedure for swimming lessons came to mind. The paper said the instructor would tie a device to your neck that read your oxygen levels, and that if it became halved, you would have to stop swimming. I began thinking about how I can't swim, and how I would never pass that test, and how that makes me physically inferior, and how if there was ever any "apocalypse" type situation, I would be killed off quickly. Then I woke up.
04-27-2015 12:24 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was downstairs. I think that I made some raviolis in the microwave. I noticed this large machine that seems to fill an ice tray with ice if you poured water at the top. My great-grandmother came around and took the ice tray from out of the bottom of the machine (it was full). She told me she needed to go into the attic, and that my mom told me to go with her. Her tone was stern and she told me she wasn't feeling good. Then she told me I could bring my raviolis if I want, but just to come on already. I didn't think my mom would have me go into the attic with her so I grabbed the raviolis and went upstairs.

I ran into my mom and told her what happened and we both laughed. Then, my great-grandmother came around looking for the attic (which we don't have in real life). My mom continued to laugh, but in a quieter way, while telling me to be quiet.

Then, I was at school in a room full of computers. There were students there, some which I recognized from my school. I guess they were supposed to be doing work, because there was this guy screaming at us, but everyone (including me) was just fucking around. I was too close to other people, and I was trying to find a relatively empty spot, but there weren't any. I noticed that in the front row toward the middle, one of the monitors was much larger than all the rest.

I heard this chick talking about how she was going to skip junior year and become a senior next year in order to graduate early. In real life, this girl is somewhat of a sped, so I thought to myself "hey, if some sped girl can graduate a year early, then why can't I?", and went to the main office to ask if it was possible for me.

I went to the main office, and sat in a chair in front of this guy. He asked me what my question was, but then another student walked in, and I motioned for him to talk to her first. After that, a couple more students walked in and talked to him. I only remember what the last one wanted: it was this girl from my school, and in a somewhat whiny and timid voice, she said "I don't know why, but I'm the only person capable of pretending to be someone I'm not. I just want to know why that is, and..." her voice trailed off.

I started clapping for her, although I didn't think what she said was all that extraordinary. She started crying. Two other students, who I hadn't noticed were sitting in chairs on either side of me, joined in. I didn't see their faces, but I just assumed they were students wanting to ask the guy a question. My vision went black, and I heard the guy talking, something about optimists and realists. Then I heard the girl making weird, animalistic noises. I thought to myself "maybe if the "real you" is making a bunch of weird noises, it's better that you pretend to be someone you're not". I tried to say this to her, but I woke up.
08-08-2015 04:02 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I dreamt that I was in New York City. My mom handed me ten bucks and told me to go find us a place to stay. I found this room with a sign saying "Stay here for $5 a night!" When I went inside I noticed a black lady walking around the room and talking to herself. The room was mostly empty, but there were some counters in the back where she laid some stuff out and she was planning what to put where. My mom appeared and told me we could stay here with her.

Later on, we went to Old Navy. My mom told me to pick out a shirt. There were two white t-shirts: one with a picture of a palm tree, and one with a picture of the sea, that both had words on them saying something about napalm (like 'I make my napalm with love' or something like that). I thought it was funny so I told my mom I wanted the one with the palm tree. She told me we'd buy both of them.

When we got back to the apartment, their plan became clear to me - they were going to buy t-shirts with pictures on them, and then somehow copy the design and put them on other t-shirts/other things and then sell them for money.

Later on, I was by myself in the room, talking to them through IM. The black lady told me she was nervous about someone coming to "inspect" the place and make sure we weren't doing anything illegal. I hid some of the stuff as best as I could, but the room was pretty small and didn't have much in it, so there wasn't much I could do.

A couple of guys arrived and started inspecting the room. When one of the guys got to the paintings that had the copied design, it was apparent that he realized what was going on, but instead of just busting me or something, he took a paintbrush and wrote his name on the paintings, while acting like he was just "signing" them. They left, and that was the end of the dream.

I guess it would also be good to mention that this dream seems very familiar to me - it feels like I've had it before, but it could also be deja vu.
08-13-2015 03:55 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

What the fuck. I fell asleep for a half-hour, not enough to fall into REM sleep (which is when you start getting dreams), but I feel like I've just dreamed. Just all this crazy shit happening. Multiple false awakenings. I'd look in a mirror and see myself naked although I was wearing clothes, and the reflection would change. The feeling that I'm being watched. The house changing its layout. My family seated at the dining table, this guy and his child who I don't actually know but know I must have seen before with them. Them telling me to do stuff but me not understanding, their explanations not making any sense. My mom left a note on a piece of scrap paper where I'd written down stuff for a video game. And then there was all this shit where I was trying to figure out if it was a dream or not, or trying to fix things or something. There was more to it, more important things but I can't remember them now.

Also, that time I mentioned that I was watching myself sleep - that happened when I slept for a short time also, so I don't know what's happening. They seemed familiar in the sense that I thought I might be dreaming, I remember at first I thought the same thing was happening again and that I'd watch myself sleep but then things started changing and I started moving.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. There was this part early on in the dream, I felt very tired but I was trying to login to something. When I typed something in (wrong thing every time), it'd try to automatically guess everything else I was trying to say, and then I'd have to delete all of it. I tried closing my eyes to see if it would help me type better. And then that's when I "woke up" and the other shit started.

Also, I saw myself typing this in my dream, so... "Life is humiliation"
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 10:15 PM by Dead.)
11-15-2015 09:55 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016 09:37 AM by Dead.)
01-14-2016 09:47 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

In my dream, people were being accused of being witches like in the Salem witch trials, but this time it was only children and some teenagers. It took place in modern time. My mom made me go to this hiking/camping trip, where we met the believers/accusers of witchcraft along the way. My grandma said that she had to hang the nooses in the woods so that the children could be hanged until they confessed (but she said they wouldn't be killing them yet).

Most of the people we met along the way were white southerners. When I noticed this, a black person appeared. At one point we all sat down at this massive picnic bench. There was a piece of paper in front of me, and I was sitting next to my grandma. I don't know where I got the color from, but I drew a red upside-down pentagram. I saw her glance at it from the corner of her eye, and felt worried that I'd be accused of witchcraft. I erased it (don't know how).

It was night time now, and we were all sitting in this ski lodge. I ended up flipping out and screaming at my mom for making me go. She smiled at me and asked me if this was one of the worst times of my life. I said no because I thought if I said yes she'd start laughing at me. I ran away into this bathroom. I lied down in the bathtub and tried to calm down. When I got bored, I started going through the stuff that was in there. There was a lot of random shit that I'm not going to bother including. I noticed a bunch of books sitting in a cabinet and realized that I could've killed the time faster if I read one of them. There was a knock on the door and this old Native American dude who I'd seen before was there. He lead me back to where my mom was.

She was in this open area. When she saw me she apologized, saying she didn't realize what this trip was about. She started crying, and said that she was worried that she was a horrible mother. All of a sudden, we were in this fire emblem style fight animation. She attacked me first, but she missed. Then I attacked her. She died, so I restarted the game and loaded the save file back to when I was in the bathroom.

If I had to analyze this dream, I'd say it's probably a result of reading The Crucible, playing video games, and my hatred of the woods.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2016 09:23 PM by Dead.)
04-17-2016 09:22 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

In the first part, I was in class with a teacher and some students (who are from my real life). We were working on some project on the computers. This teacher came in (don't actually know her) and asked me if I would say good things about her book. She said it was for a competition or something, and that although it was against the rules, she'd give me money. She also said I'd have to tell the school nurse about it. I said okay and she handed me an envelope. It was full of cash. Although I didn't actually count it, some random number popped up saying how much it was (over $1000).

She left. Some students saw what'd happened and congratulated me. The teacher told me I had to do my work. I told her that my introduction was done. She looked happy and walked over to my computer, where there were 2 paragraphs typed out. She told me to go down to the nurse and ask her for $10 as a gift from her for doing my work. I told her about the envelope and she had me go out into the hallway with her. The teacher who'd given me the $1000 was walking around the halls. The other teacher talked shit about her, and about another teacher who was walking around. Next thing I remember I'm with some friends of mine. We went into the bathroom together, which appeared to be designed for both sexes. My male friend pissed on the radiator, which bounced off it and landed in the urinal, while my female friend attempted to use the female urinal.

Then I was in the lower part of the school. It looked more like some sort of lobby than a school. I noticed a black guy in a suit in the far end of the room. I got closer to him, then all of a sudden he was giving a speech, and I was sitting in a desk, with shit tons of other students in desks near me. Then there was this loud noise, like the kind you hear on tv sometimes when they're testing something. He said he didn't think there was anything going on, but to be careful just in case there was. I thought that meant that he wanted us to hide under the desks, so I did, but I got back up when I noticed that no one else was hiding. Then I heard and saw a bunch of explosions. I got up and tried to run. As I was running, I wondered if he was the one behind this, since he managed to get a bunch of us into the room at once.

I "woke up" and decided to check this site. It looked different, and had been replaced by a picture that had some lines of conversation on it. I checked it again and my computer began flashing different images that contained red, white, and black. Then I heard a song playing. When I tried to do anything, I heard a man's voice singing "you're staying home tonight". I got up, found a dime, unscrewed the thing on the bottom of my computer holding the battery in, and removed the battery. I put it back in and turned it on again. It was fine, although the music still played while it was starting up. When I logged back in, it was back to normal, although there were some cartoon faces on my desktop with text that'd appear when you scrolled over them. I threw them in the trash.

Then I was outside again, in this area near a few shops with some people wandering around. I saw an airplane in the sky. I remembered my dream about being bombed, and wondered if it was some kind of premonition. The plane made some unusual movements (it was also closer to the ground than usual), and started dropping bombs. For a few minutes I remained outside, trying to see what was happening. People were dying and there were explosions, but no one was screaming or panicking. Everyone was still just wandering around as if nothing was happening. One man saw a corpse and laughed. Whenever the plane dropped a bomb, it seemed to drop so slowly and have such a small field of impact that all I had to do was walk around to avoid being killed.

Eventually I grew concerned that my strategy'd stop working, so I decided to go into one of the shops. It sold baby clothes, and a woman greeted me cheerfully as I entered. I ignored her and went to look for the bathrooms. I entered the men's room and shut the door behind me. I sat down on the toilet and tried to figure out what I should do. I looked at the ground, and I saw a red eye form on the ground in front of me. I wondered if it was some kind of a message. I heard the lady who'd greeted me screaming. I thought that the same people who'd bombed us were taking hostages. I tried to open the window to climb out, but it was stuck. That's when I actually woke up.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 12:18 AM by Dead.)
04-21-2016 12:17 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was in class. The teacher told me I'd done a good job and that I should go reward myself by getting some wine. I told her that I didn't know where they were kept in the school, and then I had a vision of a small closet attached to the library filled with wine bottles. I still hesitated, and the teacher told me she wasn't trying to force me if I didn't want to. I told her I don't drink and a student made some negative comments, suggesting I was childish and too scared to drink.

Then I was outside, but for some reason the outside consisted of a large plaza that went around in a circe. I just walked around and looked ahead, while looking at everyone else from the corners of my eyes. When I got close to them, they stared at me.

Some time later I was in my kitchen, looking for food in the cupboards. I found a jar filled with miniature M&Ms. I took a large handful, and then I spilled them. I started crawling around on the floor, trying to pick up as many of them as I could and throwing them in my pocket so I could wash them off and still eat them. My great-grandfather appeared, and he wanted me to scoop up a large amount of them that'd gone under the sink with some type of tool. After I did, I checked under the sink to see if there was any left. Some letters had appeared, and a few of the M&Ms were sticking to them. My great-grandfather told me I did a good job.

The last thing I remember was getting into a verbal confrontation with my mom, but I'm going to leave out the details.
05-17-2016 07:52 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

(skipping ahead a bit)

This guy pulled out a gun on me (small black revolver). I managed to grab it from him. I shot him multiple times (mostly in the chest and then in the head), but the bullets weren't coming out right. They were wounding him, but not as much as they should've. I held him down, grabbed a knife, and started slitting his throat open. I kept cutting until his head was detached from his body to make sure that he was dead. I grabbed a phone and called 911. I kept babbling on the phone, which annoyed the shit out of me, but I found it hard to stop. His children came out of their room (we were in his house) and saw him. They started crying, so I covered his body with a blanket, but it didn't help. I shooed them back to their room, and then my mom showed up and drove me home.
05-30-2016 09:01 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was lying in bed. There was a grey cloud floating near my head. It was round in shape and about the size of a dodgeball. I turned around and looked at it. It floated over to two lights which are above my headboard. I grabbed my 3DS and looked through the camera to see if the cloud would show up, and it did. I detached one of the lights from the wall (can't do this in real life) and dumped the contents on my bed. It was full of insects and spiders, most of them dead (this happens in real life). One spider seemed like it was barely holding onto life. I killed it and then I threw it away, along with all the other insects/spiders.

Later, my mom came into my room, complaining about the heat. She seemed as though she was about to pass out. I followed her to a room, and my brother was in there, playing video games. I walked over to the air conditioner and noticed it was unplugged. I mentioned this out loud and plugged it back in. My mom was angry that she didn't notice.

After that, my mom and I were in a room together. She told me that she was tired of hearing me complain about my problems. I told her that she can't complain about me complaining about my problems if she asks to hear about them. She asked me what the test results were. I pulled out a piece of paper, and it said that there were traces of stress and some type of sea creature in her sweat.
06-20-2016 12:22 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

Randomly fell asleep for 90 minutes.

I was in a large room with wooded floors. There were a bunch of TVs lined against one wall with consoles, controllers, and chairs near them. My brother and someone who I guessed was his friend were on the left side of the room - on the right side, there was a girl I didn't know. They were all playing games on the TV. I tried to find a system to play, but I couldn't find any controllers that worked - I needed an Xbox 360 controller, but the only working ones I found were Xbox One and PlayStation. My brother and his friend snickered at me.

I decided to get one from a box that was on the ground, but then I remembered that I had to finish my "assignment" before I could take anything out it. I walked to the right and then up until I found a large wooden container filled with unpainted clay figures. They were all different from each other. I recognized a few as my own, but I thought that they couldn't be mine, because I couldn't create something so intricate.

Then I was back in my room, thinking I was awake. I looked at the window near my bed and there was a large black winged insect above it, about the size of a spread-out toddler's hand. I repeatedly thought to myself that I should not care about it. The way I heard it in my head was in a laughing tone, so I wondered if I was being sarcastic. Then I actually woke up.
07-04-2016 12:21 PM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was at school during lunch. I had around 7 large chocolate chip cookies and half a cake (vanilla with vanilla frosting). I ate most of the cookies. I realized that there was too much food for me to eat, so I began asking people if they wanted some. At first, I asked people if they wanted the last cookie. They'd come to my table, sit down, and when I offered them it, they'd shake their head, smirk, and walk away. After a while, I realized that the cookie was partially eaten, so I started offering people the cake. They'd also refuse. I became frustrated.

After that, I went to class, which I don't remember much of. Then I was at some house with a girl I know. I decided to watch TV. I put it on a show that I said I loved. It was some sort of kids' show, but I found it hilarious. The girl'd look over ever know and then, unimpressed. I felt self-conscious. Then the show changed into some sort of Game of Thrones parody. The girl and I were brought into the show, and she had good ideas on how to advance the plot. I asked her if she watches the show, and she said she doesn't, and didn't realize where we were had anything to do with it.

We made our way to a castle. There were a bunch of knights there; they didn't look human, though. Their bodies and faces were made of this black mist, and they were wearing armor. I killed them. When the castle was empty, some glowing green hieroglyphics appeared on the wall, and a voice told me something about everything having to be balanced. I threw a fireball at the wall, and then used some ice magic, and the wall crumbled. Then a bunch of people appeared and started doing things.

I figured they knew what they were doing, so I went upstairs. There was a toilet with a sign above it saying "Warning - Flush only when everything is balanced" or something. The toilet water was orange. I flushed it, and then the sign changed, saying something like "Sorry, the contents of this house are unbalanced". Then I saw more knights coming from the distance. I discovered I could go back in time, so I went back before I flushed the toilet. My great-grandmother appeared and suggested we bring in some wild animals. I told her it was a good idea. I went downstairs and grabbed a notebook. It was one of the ones I use in real life, evidenced by there being random shapes and other shit I recognized. My plan was to have everyone write down everything they did so we could make sure someone did the opposite of that action. I struggled to find a blank page. When I did, I held up the notebook, and said to everyone "You know what this is?" A black guy laughed and said "Yeah, but I ain't using it, to keep the balance." I realized that it'd be nearly impossible for me to figure out what'd "balance" out the castle, and then I woke up.
07-27-2016 03:51 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Doesn't it suck when dreams end before you can finish the story made by the dream?

Hidden stuff:

07-27-2016 03:56 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

Yeah. Although maybe there are no ends and the dream'd just go on forever.
07-27-2016 04:05 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

It was a bit too chaotic to fully explain, but it involved a lot of false awakenings. In each of the "layers" I felt very tired and was barely able to move or speak. One of the more prominent ones was where my mom came into an empty white room I was in, sat down across from me, and began ranting about how she hates everyone she knows. In another one, I was in a busy store (it was like Wal-Mart or Target). A lot of my classmates were there, separated into their groups of friends. As I passed by them they avoided looking at me and I heard some of them talking shit about me. I wanted to confront them but I was physically unable to. As I emerged from the entrance, I was flipped around by an invisible force and was being dragged backwards. I flipped off the entrance - although I was unable to move my hand/fingers well, someone from inside the store noticed and stared at me.
08-14-2016 03:38 AM
Dead Offline
Goon

Dead's dream log

I was getting lunch. There wasn't much food left, so I asked for some pineapples, olives, and pepperoni. The lunch lady gave me a weird look and asked me if I was sure that's what I wanted to eat. I looked into the cafeteria and tried to find a place to sit that was as far away from everyone as possible. I chose a spot near the back, sat down, and started eating. A kid who I know from real life sat down across from me. I thought he said something but I had my headphones on. I took them off and asked him to repeat himself a few times. He told me he didn't say anything and that he usually doesn't talk. I suddenly realized that I'd have had talked to him online before and he'd talked about how he hates everybody.

In the second part, I was using my computer and I accidentally clicked on an ad (something about lawn mowing). My screen flashed black and I could faintly see the apple logo in the background. I turned my computer off (held down the power button) and turned it back on. It asked me which account I wanted to link my computer to. Then I realized I had an identical computer and turned it on, but it was infected with the same virus. I thought "wait, I might be dreaming" and then I "woke up". I felt relieved that it was just a dream and tried to turn my computer back on, but it still had the virus. There was the voice of a sexy woman mocking me and a jazzy tune that'd play every once in a while. At this point I decided to focus on trying to fix it. I deleted some files, and managed to get some control. One of the files was titled "SANDY HOOK" and when I clicked on it (I was trying to use control + click to look at options because the delete key wasn't working) it opened a web page with a picture of a girl crying and the voice said "Oh, you know about this, you must be a very important person". Web pages kept opening up and the voice'd mock me based on whatever content popped up. When I actually woke up, I was unsure of whether or not I was really awake or still dreaming.
08-17-2016 06:49 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

Given 69 thank(s) in 40 post(s)

(05-29-2014 04:52 AM)Dead Wrote:  I remember one part where I was sitting at a wooden table with some people and my friend M said "I use internet explorer". Everyone started yelling at her, until I shouted "Because it's lonely?" and she said "Exactly!"

Holy shit, the thing about internet explorer is literally the reason my friend used to use it

well would you look at the time its time to gay
12-15-2016 02:46 PM