RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crazyguy562's dreamlog
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Given 133 thank(s) in 97 post(s)
crazyguy562's dreamlog

third dream-
I was some random bug flying around in my old seventh grade classroom, health. A girl from my class, who we will call, Electriqua, was in the front introducing herself to the class, she was wearing a pink skirt.

time skip.

I am now in a classroom I don't recognize with a teacher I don't recognize, I can sense It is an English class. Electriqua is dead. I don't see a dead body, just an empty seat, but for some reason I know she is dead. I am devaluated I never got to know her better or befriend her. A girl who is best friends with her, lets call her Salmon, Takes out a box of markers with too many markers a sings a song about how in the beginning we were a bunch of unsharpened standard pencils in the beginning than we became colorful markers. Thr markers go from pencils to markers, crayola. A boy in my class, let's call him Erie, asks if he can eat some markers in Electriqua's honer, the teaher says yes, The teacher forces all the student to move away from Electiqua's seat. Everyone except Salmon does so, the teacher eventually allows Salmon to stay. Class ends with me being upset over never befriending Electriqua.

[Image: gUJMoO7.png]

Hidden stuff:
Homework brings the hell of school home.

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
03-24-2014 02:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

Let's investigate to see who killed Electriqua, ask away.

Hidden stuff:

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
03-24-2014 05:17 AM
LadyKira Offline
Stardust Crusader

Given 31 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
crazyguy562's dreamlog

Could it be possible that Electriqua got poisoned?

RIP URY AND GWEDIN
"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches a lesson."-Tom Bodett

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."-Neil Gaimen

Usernames that I have used before: Lollipopgirl

[Image: 42744.png]

Hidden stuff:

[Image: 931y1.png]

LadyKiras emotional status Wrote:[Image: tumblr_nfvobuc9ds1sv5krro1_500.gif]

LadyKira's Daily Song(s):

Watch on YouTube

03-24-2014 05:21 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

hmm. could be becuase, Erie ate a black marker...

but who?

Hidden stuff:

03-24-2014 05:23 AM
LadyKira Offline
Stardust Crusader

crazyguy562's dreamlog

A classmate or a adult could have forced her to eat it.

RIP URY AND GWEDIN
"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches a lesson."-Tom Bodett

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."-Neil Gaimen

Hidden stuff:

Watch on YouTube

03-24-2014 05:28 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

Which classmate? Which adult?

clues-1# "The teacher forces all the student to move away from Electiqua's seat."

2# Jacob the boy more negative than duelix seems to like Electriqua and sits behind her, when Salmon is allowed near Electriques seat, Jacob disappears. One at a time?

Hidden stuff:

03-24-2014 05:42 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

What could the song mean?

Hidden stuff:

03-24-2014 05:43 AM
LadyKira Offline
Stardust Crusader

crazyguy562's dreamlog

The teacher, Jacob, or Salmon could have done it.

Jacob could have been friends with Electiqua and betrayed her.

The teacher could have been "Discussing a assignment" with her and could have done something bad.

RIP URY AND GWEDIN

Hidden stuff:

Watch on YouTube

03-24-2014 05:44 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

suspects-

Jacob, he died
teacher, i sensed innocence in her
Salmon, really close friends with Electriqua
principal, never saw them...
me, seriously?

I still am curios about Salmon's song... Scratchchin

Hidden stuff:

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 06:01 AM by craxyguy562.)
03-24-2014 06:00 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

I decided to turn this into a role-playing game Wink like Mystery Case Files. I'm the only one who knows the clues and answers so you can't say what your character finds I say.
playable characters-
Electriqua's cousin; Peggie
Ai
Tonya
Kam
Jamie
Rin
Miku
Serenity
(make one not listed on "Game Plans" to use them here)

Principal(on announcements): Attention student. The case of Electriqua's death has officially become a cold case, any talk of Electriqua's death can be punishable by suspension. For more information please come visit me in my office.

Hidden stuff:

03-26-2014 12:05 PM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

crazyguy562's dreamlog

Hey, Lollipopgirl. Could you please go into the chat log for "LadyKira'sVelvetRoom" and copy and post it here so others can see the story/role-playing game. Thanks Smilewinkgrin

Hidden stuff:

04-01-2014 03:05 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

RE: crazyguy562's dreamlog

Wow been a long time since a dream was added.

Another Dream

This starts out as a nightmare. I'm trying to use the bathroom but the door won't lock and random people keep barging in. This is really frustrating. Eventually I'm so annoyed by it I go to the garage where a girl with pink hair and an earth kingdom dress follows me and starts trying to cheer me up. What she says makes no sense. So I reply with gibberish too. [Here's the only dialogue I remember]
Her: I didn't marry an elf princess
Me: Your not an earth bender?

It was here that the dream takes a turn. I realized I was dreaming. [Lucid Dreaming!] So I ran upstairs and into the upstairs bathroom where just to have a little fun I close my eyes and alter the dream so my hair is a different color. I even made someone announce it and gave a kid from school who was at my house for some reason a blonde wig. Seeing how much power I had here made me so happy so I decided to do something I couldn't do in real life. Eat ice cream! I went down stairs to get a bowl but while I was taking it out of the drawer someone closed it and messed up the bowl, my dad who was down stairs scolded the person who deserved the punishment instead of me! Biggrin Then he gave me a new bowl. When I opened the refrigerator to get ice cream I saw ice creams flavors we didn't have in real-life! Chocolate chip mint and some flavor I made up which was called Rocky Road in dream for some reason. When I opened the rocky road to scoop some for myself I noticed the ice cream was slimey and green. So I used my dream power to fix it and even altered the chocolate to have caramel inside of it instead of whatever crunchy stuff it originally had. The dream ends when I finish my ice cream. :]

Hidden stuff:

04-11-2015 02:20 AM