Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettion to destroy the Sun
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

GENTLEMEN,

There is a travesty affecting the world that threatens our VERY WAY OF LIFE, I'm talking about the Sun.
For billions of years, since the dawn of time, the sun has plauged mankind, now we are intelligent and superior, so now it is time to destroy our greatest enemy we have ever faced. The sun is very effective at masterminding its plans and is very, very dangerous. The sun is hanging over us, stalking our every move and just waiting there, plotting, for the right moment to strike...will we ever feel safe again; Like we did during the Cold War? NO, NOT UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING!! Hitler, Osama, and Stalin were queer boyscouts compared to the threat the sun imposes, therefore, we must launch a Pre-emptive Nookyalur strike to ensure our vast amount of Freedom is preserved! Once we destroy the sun, all of our problems will be solved for good!...whats that? you say we'll still have widespread famine, disease, and unconstituted war? Anh, you must be a communist.

http://www.petitiononline.com/NOSUN/petition.html

=============================================
REASONS TO BLOW UP THE SUN:

-The Sun gives people sunburns
-The Sun is gay
-The Sun sucks
-The Sun wakes people up from their sleep
-The Sun is in possession of Nuclear energy and could very well be willing to use it against the earth!
-The Sun is a Suicide-Bomber terrorist, and is going to explode in 3 bazillion years which will destroy the Earth, Venus, and Mars! WE HAVEN'T GOT MUCH TIME!
-The Sun causes dehydration which kills people, and causes crops to die which produces no food and people starve and die THe SUN iS EVEIL!!!!11
-The Sun makes it hot outside which melts your ice cream and makes little kids cry. Think of the children!
-The Sun made it warm enough for Hitler to go outside and commit the massive genocide during the Nazi regime. THE SUN IS RASCIST.
-The Sun did 9/11
-The Sun causes cancer
-The Sun is makes people go to school
-The Sun may or may not be in possession of WMDs...but we better attack, just to be safe...*cough*
-The Sun is responsible for causing blindness to those who stare at it, but with an enemy who could attack at any moment, how can you afford NOT to be watching it all day?
-The Sun goes into hiding at night which disappears over the horizon, and is most likely hiding out in Afghanistan, and being harbored by other terrorists in a conspiracy to destroy America! We have NO CHOICE but to attack! You DO love America, don't you?
-The Sun is a Flaming Homosexual, and is disgraceful to our Lord. BURN THE HERETIC!
=============================================
REASONS NOT TO BLOW UP THE SUN:

lol, NONE!

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
09-02-2010 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 182 thank(s) in 126 post(s)
Re: Pettion to destroy the Sun

But... But... that's entirely impossible.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
09-02-2010 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Absentinsomniac Wrote:But... But... that's entirely impossible.
SILENCE! You obviously WANT the Massive-Sun-Terrorist to destroy us, don't you? ADMIT IT, you're secretly in bond with the underground terrorist group plotting the complete and total downfall of civilization as we know it!

...AND they like to drown kittens!!

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 11:11 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Okay, Mr. Hotshot. How do we destroy the sun? Anything we send toward it will vaporize before it hits it.
09-02-2010 11:12 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Raikuron Wrote:Okay, Mr. Hotshot. How do we destroy the sun? Anything we send toward it will vaporize before it hits it.
heheheh...you communists are all the same Rolleyes

OBVIOUSLY our super-smart techheads will develop a Supernuke and obliterate the damn thing.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 11:15 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Are you saying we should make a nuke out of diamond?
09-02-2010 11:20 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Raikuron Wrote:Are you saying we should make a nuke out of diamond?
As long as it doesn't touch our precious Oil. then yes.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 11:28 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

There is simply not enough diamonds on earth to do that.
09-02-2010 11:29 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Raikuron Wrote:There is simply not enough diamonds on earth to do that.
...Then why did you bring it up in the first place? Damn stupid commies...

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 11:31 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

The point is, there is no material strong enough to go into the sun without being vaporized.
09-02-2010 11:37 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Raikuron Wrote:The point is, there is no material strong enough to go into the sun without being vaporized.
Don't be absurd. The problem isn't that the Sun is impossible to destroy with the resources currently at our disposal...The problem is people like you who draw attention to the fact the we can't destroy the Sun with the resources currently at our disposal. And by not fulfilling your patriotic duty, you ARE HELPING the Sun get away with mass murder! In a way, you are a terrorist; In a way, YOU are partly responsible for 9/11. I have just reported your presence to the FBI and your house is now on surveillance and your phone-lines and computer activity are being recorded. Have a nice day.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 11:45 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 100 thank(s) in 74 post(s)

Inb4 anti-humanity people

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-02-2010 11:54 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 182 thank(s) in 126 post(s)

I suggest you make the craft out of fillimint. Has a very high melting point.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
09-02-2010 12:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

The sun is gay because it's flaming.
09-02-2010 12:40 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Absentinsomniac Wrote:I suggest you make the craft out of fillimint. Has a very high melting point.
Hidden stuff:
[Image: BRILLIANT!.jpg]

BobManPerson Wrote:The sun is gay because it's flaming.
EXACTLY!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 12:42 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Goin' 2 bed. Sleep on it folks. Destroy the Sun, and it shall be darkness eternal ! Evil

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-02-2010 01:12 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

bummp

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
12-31-2010 01:41 PM
Hansgrohe Offline
God Emperor Moderator™

Given 2243 thank(s) in 1491 post(s)

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci...uperstorm/

I agree.

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
08-11-2016 01:58 PM
 Thanks given by: Jop
UnicornLionWolf Offline
Revolutionary

Given 49 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Looks like I'm not th'only one reviving old threads...

UnicornLionWolf
GoogleNospamdogeBanana
08-17-2016 01:19 PM
Hansgrohe Offline
God Emperor Moderator™

I love bumping old threads

Hidden stuff:

08-19-2016 06:21 PM
 Thanks given by: TheVanishingSnowDove
no Offline
True Scotsman

Given 473 thank(s) in 299 post(s)
RE: Pettion to destroy the Sun

damn pervert

Hello, traveler.

This is an ancient account I have not used in a long time. My views have changed much in the intervening months and years.

Nonetheless, I refuse to clean it up. Pretending that I've held my current views since the beginning of time is what we in the industry call a lie. Asking people to do so contributes to moralistic self-loathing. "See, those people have nothing damning! I do! I'm truly vile!"

Because you can never be a good person with a single blemish on the moral record, I thought that simply entertaining some thoughts made me irredeemable. Though I don't care for his writing style, William Faulkner presents a good counterexample. He went from being a typical Southern racist to supporting the civil rights movement. These days we'd yell at him for that, probably.

People are allowed to change their views.

Nevertheless, this period of my life has informed some of how I am today. In good ways and bad ways. To purge it would be to do a disservice to history. Perhaps it will not make anyone sympathetic, but it may help someone understand.

If, after reading all this, you still decide to use the post above as evidence that I am evil today, ask yourself if you have never disagreed with the moral code you now follow. In all likelihood you did, at some point. If some questions are verboten, and the answer is "how dare you ask that," don't expect your ideological opponents to ever change their minds.
08-19-2016 11:17 PM
Hansgrohe Offline
God Emperor Moderator™

I bump old threads like I bump my mixtape in my Dodge man

Hidden stuff:

08-21-2016 05:46 PM
Username Offline
Drunkard

Given 226 thank(s) in 164 post(s)

I wouldn't wipe my arse with The Sun.

I'm just a normal functioning member of the human race and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
08-21-2016 08:24 PM
no Offline
True Scotsman

The Sun is praiseworthy you ungrateful asshats!

Hello, traveler.

This is an ancient account I have not used in a long time. My views have changed much in the intervening months and years.

Nonetheless, I refuse to clean it up. Pretending that I've held my current views since the beginning of time is what we in the industry call a lie. Asking people to do so contributes to moralistic self-loathing. "See, those people have nothing damning! I do! I'm truly vile!"

Because you can never be a good person with a single blemish on the moral record, I thought that simply entertaining some thoughts made me irredeemable. Though I don't care for his writing style, William Faulkner presents a good counterexample. He went from being a typical Southern racist to supporting the civil rights movement. These days we'd yell at him for that, probably.

Nevertheless, this period of my life has informed some of how I am today. In good ways and bad ways. To purge it would be to do a disservice to history. Perhaps it will not make anyone sympathetic, but it may help someone understand.

If, after reading all this, you still decide to use the post above as evidence that I am evil today, ask yourself if you have never disagreed with the moral code you now follow. In all likelihood you did, at some point. If some questions are verboten, and the answer is "how dare you ask that," don't expect your ideological opponents to ever change their minds.
08-21-2016 10:15 PM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 974 post(s)

The Sun poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses!

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
08-22-2016 04:45 AM
no Offline
True Scotsman

9/11 was a sunside job

Hello, traveler.

08-22-2016 05:48 AM
Hansgrohe Offline
God Emperor Moderator™

(08-22-2016 04:45 AM)Chiron Wrote:  The Sun poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses!

[Image: 571f50f31900002e0056c33b.jpeg]

Perhaps Sociopath was referring to this Sun. Eww.

Hidden stuff:

08-22-2016 10:45 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

The Sun is a mass of incandescent gas plasma, a gigantic nuclear furnace...

Wait...

The Sun has nukes!

08-22-2016 11:14 AM
no Offline
True Scotsman

Watch on YouTube

Hello, traveler.

08-22-2016 08:29 PM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Take that pro-Sun propaganda elsewhere

We need to nuke it before it nukes us

08-23-2016 05:39 AM