RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your all a bunch of worthless fucks
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)
Your all a bunch of worthless fucks

I'm not fucking trolling. I don't know if it's because I'm in a shitty mood right now that I'm letting all this out but I am so fucking deal with it.
I'm sick of all the fucking post whoring and bullshit. I can remember a time on SS when people put some fucking thought into their posts, we could have actual fucking conversations about interesting shit. Then the forums grew, I was quiet at first while all of everyone else shat a brick and half of them left. "Growing pains" I passed it off as. All forums end up with more members and things change no big deal. Even when I started getting mildly annoyed by the quality of the forums I just sort of brushed it off my shoulder. Again, no big deal, Just a nuisance. But that small nuisance may as well have just turned into a giant steaming pile of shit and landed right in my fucking face. I tend to keep my mouth shut about it simply because there are a few people on here I like 9and really are the only reason I stick around). The rest of everything else is just some giant cluster fuck of people fighting for each others attention and trying to be #1 whatever the fuck that person may consider being #1 to be.
Dean sure as fuck tries to be number #1 postwhore, to anybody it's overtly fucking obvious. he hasen't even been here for a year and he has already passed soul in post amount simply because the only thing his post contain are " Smile ", "QFT" or just quoting somebody else's post which most likely was a few words at most anyway. Its fucking retarded and I hate it. Even I get sucked into this retarded habit which just disgusts me even more.
Then you have mystery, Professional dumbass, conspiracy theorist, troll, I don't fucking know. But you can guarantee he will post some stupid shit nobody cares about at least once a week wether it be some stupid shit about changing your eye color with candles, mutilating your dick to stop from ejaculating, or some whack job conspiracy theory that defies science and all human logic. It just amazes me what a fucking dumbass he is. I really hope you are a troll mystery because if you aren't you have some serious fucking issues.
Then there is Crayola, My fucking god. I don't have anything against her but whenever she posts a thread you could bet your life's savings that every fucking guy on SS will be in that thread wanting Crayola to suck their tiny disgusting dick. I womanize her but for petes sake I'm not fucking serious. It's the guys that try so hard to seem neutral that piss me off the fucking most, TDF (Postwhoring doesn't make your cock big) Rakuiron (your fucking 12), Mystery (your a fucking dumbass), Baron (Your an idiot too) she doesn't what you and she never will leave the poor girl alone for fucks sake.
And of course, how the fuck could I forget Rakuiron? I feel like a hypocritical bastard but your fucking 12 man your an immature idiot who shouldn't be able to voice his opinion. It fucking irritates me some of the dumbshit that you say on almost a daily basis, you would fit in alot better at the NYRA forum. at least there you won't get on my fucking nerves.
The only people around here that are worth their salt are Alucard, Rebelnerd, Zero, and Vatman. A few of you I'm neutral on but the rest of you can go die in a fucking fire for all I care

TL;DR your all dumbasses

-Thought Criminal
09-09-2010 01:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Re: Your all a bunch of worthless fucks

Thought Criminal Wrote:I'm not fucking trolling. I don't know if it's because I'm in a shitty mood right now that I'm letting all this out but I am so fucking deal with it.
I'm sick of all the fucking post whoring and bullshit. I can remember a time on SS when people put some fucking thought into their posts, we could have actual fucking conversations about interesting shit. Then the forums grew, I was quiet at first while all of everyone else shat a brick and half of them left "Growing pains" I passed it off as all forums end up with more members and things change. no big deal, Even when I started getting mildly annoyed by the quality of the forums I just sort of brushed it off my shoulder. No big deal, Just a nuisance. But that small nuisance may as well have just turned into a giant steaming pile of shit and landed right in my fucking face. I tend to keep my moth shut about it simply because there are a few people on here I like and really are the only reason I stick around. the rest of everything else is just some giant cluster fuck of people fighting for each others attention and trying to be #1 whatever the fuck that person may consider being #1 to be.
Dean sure as fuck tries to be number #1 postwhore, to anybody it's fucking obvious he hasen't even been here for a year and he has passed soul in post amount simply because all he posts is " Smile ", "QFT" or just quotes somebody else's post which most likely was a few words at most anyway. Its fucking retarded and I hate it. Even I get sucked into this retarded habit which just disgusts me even more.
Then you have mystery, Professional dumbass, conspiracy theorist, troll, I don't fucking know. But you can guarantee he will post some stupid shit nobody cares about at least once a week wether it be some stupid shit about changing your eye color with candles, mutilating your dick to stop from ejaculating, or some whack job conspiracy theory that defies science and all human logic. It just amazes me what a fucking dumbass he is. I really hope you are a troll mystery because if you aren't you have some serious fucking issues.
The Crayola, My fucking god I don't have anything against her but whenever she posts a thread you could bet your life's savings that every fucking guy on SS will be in that thread wanting Crayola to suck their tiny disgusting dick. I womanize her but for petes sake I'm not fucking serious. It's the guys that try to hard to be neutral that piss me off the fucking most, TDF (Postwhoring doesn't make your cock big) Rakuiron (your fucking 12), Mystery (your a fucking dumbass), Baron (Your an idiot too) she doesn't what you and she never will leave the poor girl alone for fucks sake.
And how the fuck could I forget Rakuiron, I feel like a hypocritical bastard but your fucking 12 man your an immature idiot who shouldn't be able to voice his opinion. It fucking irritates me some of the dumbshit that you say on almost a daily basis, you would fit in alot better at the NYRA forum. at least there you won't get on my fucking nerves.
The only people around here that are worth their fucking salt are Alucard, Rebelnerd, Zero, and Vatman. A few of you I'm neutral on but the rest of you can go die in a fucking fire for all I care

TL;DR your all dumbasses

-Thought Criminal

Ament to it all especially the bolded part.
I know I'm not serious most of the time but right I tend to not even check posts anymore because I know its going to be the same shit.

Trust me if I took things to serious around here now I wouldn't even be here.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
09-09-2010 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Also don't know how you feel about me but I like you thought.
You tend not to repeat filter what everybody else around here says or does that quoting shit either.

I remember when you first came back and you went against every politically correct answer everybody was going for in the thread.

It made me smile.

image hosting jpg
09-09-2010 01:34 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Yeah, your definitely one of the people I like man. Your actually intelligent unlike most of the people here. I'm not just sucking your cock out of pity either. I mean it. You always point out the obvious when people are just dicking around being idiots or whatever. I admire it.
I'm not really even sure why I'm in this mood. I'm extremely pissy and usually when I get pissy I just don't give a fuck and curse about trivial matters but I'm having alot of deep thought at the moment. It's really odd thinking about why I'm thinking so much too. It reminds me of that creature from yellow submarine that can suck things up and then eventually sucks itself up inside of itself. That blew my mind the first time I watched it.
09-09-2010 01:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

What about my "all a bunch of worthless fucks"?

But seriously, I agree. I left this place a year ago because I knew what it was coming to, pretty much all the contributing users jumped ship about the same time.

Looks like the aftermath was a forum that can barely take anything seriously, yet at the same time managed to be completely unfunny.

The only reason I'm even here now is because of severe boredom.
09-09-2010 01:45 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Thought Criminal Wrote:Yeah, your definitely one of the people I like man. Your actually intelligent unlike most of the people here. I'm not just sucking your cock out of pity either. I mean it. You always point out the obvious when people are just dicking around being idiots or whatever. I admire it.
I'm not really even sure why I'm in this mood. I'm extremely pissy and usually when I get pissy I just don't give a fuck and curse about trivial matters but I'm having alot of deep thought at the moment. It's really odd thinking about why I'm thinking so much too. It reminds me of that creature from yellow submarine that can suck things up and then eventually sucks itself up inside of itself. That blew my mind the first time I watched it.

I know your at least honest about yourself man.
Trust me I know I pmed crayola about some of these people before.
I have to lay myself back from time to time and not take shit serious or i would be as angry as you.
Oh well internets not srs business eh heh?

image hosting jpg
09-09-2010 01:45 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Smile
09-09-2010 01:46 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Only proving my fucking point. I honestly hope that was just dicking around. Because If your fucking serious I just don't know what the fuck to say. Pardon me while I go pour some rubbing alcohol into my eyes.
09-09-2010 01:48 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

I haven't noticed enough opposing viewpoints to make many intelligent threads last for very long. All I see is "FUCKING THIS" everywhere. I want to shit on every post that says it without every adding another point or at least explaining why they agree.
09-09-2010 01:50 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Thought Criminal Wrote:Only proving my fucking point. I honestly hope that was just dicking around. Because If your fucking serious I just don't know what the fuck to say. Pardon me while I go pour some rubbing alcohol into my eyes.
Smile
09-09-2010 01:52 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Your a moron
09-09-2010 01:56 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

I wanted you to say something negative about me so I can feel important.

woah dude
dude woah
09-09-2010 01:57 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

KittyKatBlack Wrote:I haven't noticed enough opposing viewpoints to make many intelligent threads last for very long. All I see is "FUCKING THIS" everywhere. I want to shit on every post that says it without every adding another point or at least explaining why they agree.

Hahahaha I'm sorry but this brought a bit of a chuckle to me.

image hosting jpg
09-09-2010 02:00 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Cosbydaf Wrote:all the contributing users

Who the fuck cares? Since when was SS a group assignment where we all have to contribute a certain amount? Just a place where anti-school people can talk about stuff.

Sorry thought criminal but I don't see what the problem is, "intelligent" posts seem to me like bullshit anyway, most of the time they're just long posts that are pretending to be intellectual.
09-09-2010 02:04 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

psychopath Wrote:

Who the fuck cares? Since when was SS a group assignment where we all have to contribute a certain amount? Just a place where anti-school people can talk about stuff.

Sorry thought criminal but I don't see what the problem is, "intelligent" posts seem to me like bullshit anyway, most of the time they're just long posts that are pretending to be intellectual.

You mean Vatmans posts? Laugh

image hosting jpg
09-09-2010 02:08 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

[Image: jawdrop.gif]
Damn. I mean DAMN. I'd say more, but "damn" about sums up the only thought I've had since I read this.
Also:
[Image: clap.gif]
Yeah, I postwhored for a bit, mostly because I hated how TDF would take pride in his postwhoring, and I wanted to get a higher postcount than he did so he'd STFU.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-09-2010 02:15 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

psychopath Wrote:

Apparently other people do care, because they're discussing it.

And by contributing I only meant "able to carry on a semi-intelligent conversation" and not border-line retarded.

EDIT: You know what? Fuck it. The forum's just as shit as it was when I left, and it's not going to get any better.
09-09-2010 02:27 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

This forum has always been shit.

woah dude
dude woah
09-09-2010 02:36 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

I actually think it's pretty okay right now.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
09-09-2010 03:06 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

i died im Laugh loling so hard.

for those who don't know TC is a Co-intelPro

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
09-09-2010 04:14 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

I know what you mean man. I just don't see it like you do, I actually don't mind any of it.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
09-09-2010 08:14 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I really don't think it's much different here than it's ever been, it just seems great and new when you first arrive and find you're not alone, and not so much when you outgrow the place and no longer need it.
As long as I've been here I've seen plenty of people leave because of how the forum's changed and its quality dropped, many who joined after earlier ones had already left.
The quality dips and rises with the people, sure, but it's not in a huge downward spiral.

TDF shitposting?
Not nearly as bad as he used to do it.

Mystery acting like an idiot?
Mine him for lulz!

Rai being a faggot?
I agree actually, passing around those pictures is a dick move, yet he doesn't get why she's mad.
HINT: It's NOT because you're styling on her.

Intelligent discussions die quickly?
A lot of people here hold much the same views, there's only so much to be said before it turns into people just saying they agree.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
09-09-2010 09:56 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Thought Criminal Wrote:Baron (Your an idiot too) she doesn't what you and she never will leave the poor girl alone for fucks sake.

lolwut i only did it once and i wasn't being serious. How am I trying to get her to suck my tiny disgusting dick again? Explain plz.

Everything else I agree with. Also, it's you're, not your. [Image: eng101.gif]
09-10-2010 12:36 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:
Thought Criminal Wrote:Baron (Your an idiot too) she doesn't what you and she never will leave the poor girl alone for fucks sake.

lolwut i only did it once and i wasn't being serious. How am I trying to get her to suck my tiny disgusting dick again? Explain plz.

Everything else I agree with. Also, it's you're, not your. [Image: eng101.gif]
Laugh I guess it was a combination of your avatar and your signature but I just laughed my ass off. And also, Mystery. I'm a counter intelligence program? I don't fucking get it.

My apologies for the post guys. I was having a pretty good day yesterday at the beginning, and was feeling slightly anemic so I was light headed and full of bliss but then the stupid hoe in math class basically forced me to do a shitload of homework. So I got in an extremely bad mood last night.
09-10-2010 04:25 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Thought Criminal Wrote:My apologies for the post guys. I was having a pretty good day yesterday at the beginning, and was feeling slightly anemic so I was light headed and full of bliss but then the stupid hoe in math class basically forced me to do a shitload of homework. So I got in an extremely bad mood last night.
It's all good.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-10-2010 04:26 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

I'll admit, I don't post that much real content myself anymore, though recently it's because of on-and-off feeling like shit and/or sickness... It'd be nice to see SS get somewhat better again, though.

Out of sheer curiosity, what thinketh ye of Randomcat?

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
09-10-2010 07:27 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

you sir, are and idiot.Smile so FUCK OFF NEWFAF
09-10-2010 08:38 AM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Seriously though, I don't mind the supposed "shitposting" but at the same I understand every point you made.
09-10-2010 09:09 AM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Zherneboh Wrote:I really don't think it's much different here than it's ever been, it just seems great and new when you first arrive and find you're not alone, and not so much when you outgrow the place and no longer need it.
As long as I've been here I've seen plenty of people leave because of how the forum's changed and its quality dropped, many who joined after earlier ones had already left.
The quality dips and rises with the people, sure, but it's not in a huge downward spiral.

TDF shitposting?
Not nearly as bad as he used to do it.

Mystery acting like an idiot?
Mine him for lulz!

Rai being a faggot?
I agree actually, passing around those pictures is a dick move, yet he doesn't get why she's mad.
HINT: It's NOT because you're styling on her.

Intelligent discussions die quickly?
A lot of people here hold much the same views, there's only so much to be said before it turns into people just saying they agree.

I agree with all of this, and:

People need to move shitposting to Random or just get the jump over with and move to 4chan. The trolling on serious topics needs to stop.
If you're not here to talk seriously about SOMETHING, ONCE IN A WHILE, AT LEAST-
Then why are you here? There are plenty of places to dick off on the internet- there are places on this forum to, but why here if you're not contributing and we have a different focus?

The stupid jokes and memes and shit will always be there, and will fade away until new ones are created. I find them funny so I can deal with them.

I think that if are sick of the board or don't like the direction its taking, leave for a while and come back. That's what I did. I just didn't find the site interesting for a while, but then I came back and started looking around again and found interesting things to read and post and comment on.

And hey, if you're going to leave, you don't have to announce it in a huge thread, posting all your reasons in a rant and talking about how you hate this place now.
If you're leaving for a reason that can be worked on, or if there's a general problem that a lot of people are willing to change, then we should have a suggestions thread where you can vent this stuff without making a huge deal.

I wish people just wouldn't decide they HAVE to leave and stay away- just take a fucking break, there's nobody MAKING you stay forever or leave forever. It's not school.

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
09-10-2010 09:39 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Eh, I don't mind it here. If you hate the pointless posts then don't read them, or just filter the user. Seems to me like the people complaining about stupid posts cause a lot more conflict than the stupid posts themselves.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
09-10-2010 10:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  No fucks given Jesusaurisrex 8 3,037 01-11-2012 05:04 PM
Last Post: Jesusaurisrex
  A bucket of fucks, I need to sleep cause I got to... UnschoolShqiponjë 9 3,711 12-09-2011 06:40 AM
Last Post: UnschoolShqiponjë
  FUUUUUUUUU FUCKING IGNORANT DUMB FUCKS OF THE WORLD Elfy 3 1,291 09-23-2010 06:37 AM
Last Post: HeartofShadows
  OH FOR FUCKS SAKE The Desert Fox 9 1,723 09-13-2010 02:46 AM
Last Post: The Desert Fox
  "Time fucks everything up" Thread V2 aaaaaaasd 3 1,810 03-28-2010 05:27 PM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC