RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visualization of Americas debt
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Visualization of Americas debt

Look at the pretty pictures Amigos!

http://www.wtfnoway.com/

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
07-25-2011 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
Re: Visualization of Americas debt

fuck

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
07-25-2011 02:59 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Wait can't we just crash another Boeing into it and it'll just burn away?

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
07-25-2011 03:48 PM
Horrid Dreamer Offline
Raw fish person

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

holy. shit.

Is adult entertainment killing our children? or is killing our children entertaining our adults?
-Marilyn Manson
07-25-2011 05:37 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

ITS OVER 9000!!!
srsly though. not to mention 46,000 of debt per U.S. citizen. If the U.S. still exists in 50 years, the government will rob us of this money one way or another.
[Image: 5d90406d-3d9f-42a3-b146-cc57d95cdf29.jpg]

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
07-25-2011 08:23 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Where da moola go?

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
07-25-2011 08:43 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Efstratios Prime Wrote:Where da moola go?
What happened was we didnt plan well for social security it costs us more money than we make BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU RAGE
We had a surplus for that to make changes at a later date but then fox news favorite day 9/11 happened and a big giant 10 year war happened. Also were never going to get anywhere because our politicians are in the backpocket of large oil companies. Everyone cries about how much MC SS WF cost but first we need to make sure everyone is paying taxes and get rid of all loopholes.
07-26-2011 01:32 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Comrade Wrote:
Efstratios Prime Wrote:Where da moola go?
What happened was we didnt plan well for social security it costs us more money than we make BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU RAGE
We had a surplus for that to make changes at a later date but then fox news favorite day 9/11 happened and a big giant 10 year war happened. Also were never going to get anywhere because our politicians are in the backpocket of large oil companies. Everyone cries about how much MC SS WF cost but first we need to make sure everyone is paying taxes and get rid of all loopholes.

comrade we've been screwed since the boomers sold us out to nixon and then Reagen.

image hosting jpg
07-26-2011 02:22 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Actually, since Woodrow Wilson and FDR.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
07-26-2011 12:33 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

gore goroth Wrote:Actually, since Woodrow Wilson and FDR.
dont fuck with fdr nigga
07-26-2011 12:45 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

FD̶͡R̕͞ ҉̴r͡ę͝d̀u̕͢c͝éd ́͞t̶h̢͟e͞ ͢U͏̛.̡̀͝S͏. ͘͘de͠͡b̷̶t҉̨ ̢͡a͏s͏́͝ ̢ą͠ pe͘r̕͞c͟ent̵ag̵̴͞e͜͡ ͝o͏̶f́ ̴G͏DP͏̡ f͞o̵͢l͜͡͡l̛ǫ̕w̨in͏͡g̡ ̛W͜͠W̧2.̀͟ ̶̨͝H̷̷i̵͘s̀͝ ͝p̛r̶̡͘o̷g̢̀ŕ̡͡ȩ̶ś̷͡s̸i͡͡v̡́e̡̕ ̴̵s̸͢͞o͜c̴i͏̡al ̛̛҉s̴͡af̨҉̸e̷t́̀͢y ͜n̵̡e͘͠t͏ ͠p̨̛͡r̶͘og̀r͡á͘m̵͠s͘̕ ̴̀͟a̛r̛̛e͢͝ ͢͝aćţ͡u̕al̀l̵y͘͘ ͟͢r̶҉i̸dic͟u̷l̛ơ̧u̴҉s͞͝l̢͡y̨ ͞e͟͟a̡͜s͢͠͡y ̧to̵ ̸p͘͝a̕y ҉͘f҉͏͢óŗ,̡͢͞ if y̶̡o̵u҉͠'̡͜͝v́͘e̛͜ ҉g̵̡ǫ͟t͏̨̛ ̢̨͘t͝h̛͡҉ę ̶̨c̷̛o̵m̢͘m̶͟o̷̢҉n̴ ̢̡̛s̢̕͞e̕͠n͝ś̛e҉̴ ̛t́o͏̵̧ ͜͝d͏ǫ̶ ͡so̢.͟͡
͜͞
͟Th̸ȩ̀͠ ͠͝p̀͢͢r̷͘o҉bl͜͜e̢͠m ̸w̸̢it͟͡͝h̢̀͞ ̶̡͞A̡m͏͡e̵͞r͢͢ic̕͏a͜͡͝'́͢ş ͏̷d҉̵̀ę͜b̵t ͘i̷͝s͝ ͡t̨͘h̵̢͢a͜t̵ ̧͞n̶͢o̶͞b͏̕͡ó͘dy͢͠ ͘w̸͠a̶n̶͟t͏͘s̷ ̧͜͠t̴o̵ ̡s͟t̸͡e̛͘͝p̀҉ ́͟up̶̶ ͏̡a̴̕ń͢d ̶҉͡r̕á͜i҉s͠҉ę̷͟ ţ̷͟a̛x̡̛̀es̷̕.̨͠ R͜҉̕e̶̢p͏̷̛u̸̕b̀̕ĺ͞į̢c͢͢a̢n̡s͟ ̨͏a͟r҉͢e͘ ҉͘s̷͡h̴̀͢ort-͝҉s̨͢i̧g̕h̵̴t̕e̢͘͝d̷͡ ̡sh͘i͘t̶ǹ͝e͢c͘͘k͜͏͘s͘͠ ̸̢͞t̶̵h̷͟a͟t͟ ̨͠w͝i̡͘͝ll ̶͡͠c̨̧u̴͠t̴̛ ҉͢th̵̛e͡ Ų̸̕.͟͏S̸̢. ͘͜g̸ó́v̷èr̨ǹ̴m҉̶e̵n̸̨t͡'̶s̶̵̷ ̛p̸͢ro̢̡g͡rám͢s̵͞ t̢͜͡o̸̵ ̷̧̡th̷̷e ͢b͠o̴̢̢n͘̕͠e̵̛ (̵e͘x҉ç̛̕e҉pt͡i̶̸̧n̡͟ģ̕͏ ҉͟t̴̛҉hę҉̨ ͟͠D͢e̶͠p͜a͢҉r̨t̛m̀͢é́n͢t͢ ͡o͢͡f ̡Ḑ͜e҉̷͜f̢͝ęn̢͢s҉͞e̢͢,̧͟ ͘o̶͝f̴ ̧̀c̷͢o̷̡͘u̸̕r̨s͏̸͞e͠҉̨)̶̨̕,̡͢ ͞ś͘o͜ ͜͞t͘͜h̴͏e͞ý́͜ ͟͠c̕͝an̴̢̢ ̸̴͟t̷͏͏r͘͟͠ưmp̶̛͞ȩ͏t ̶̡͡ąb̷̢ò̶u̸t͟͜ ̢h̶o͠w͠ ̀th̵̀̕e̵͠y̢͝'̸̢r̨͟e tà͘c̸̢͠k̢͡l̵in̡͟g͏͘ t͢h͏e̛ ̷d́e̢͜͟bţ.̕ ͜New̡s͞f̧͠l̕à̴s̀҉h͢,̛ ̸̨t͢h̴̨e o͜ń̸ly ͡ẁ͜͟a̛y͏̵͞ ̕͘t́͏ǫ̛͠ ̷t̛́̀ac̵͏̕k̵̵͘l̶͠͝e̶ ̴̢t͝h̷̴ȩ̸̷ dè͏̢b̸̧ţ ̴̸͝ís t҉͢o҉͞ ̨r̴͠a̴͝iş҉ȩ́ ̛͜͟t̶̛͝a̸̧͡x̀͘͝e͏̴̧s̨͝ ̴̨t̷́o̸̸ ́҉̵f̀͜͝ư̷͞c̨͡k̨̨i͜ng ̸̸sa̕͜ņ͠͠e̢͞ l̛͝e͝v͘͠e̷l͟s̵҉.̕
̧͡
͏́A̕͠l͟so,̢̕ ̢̧́w̷͢ho҉̕ ̡͘t̴h̴̢e ̶f̷̡u҉͟ck̢̛͠ ̸k҉́e҉̶̕e͡͞p̷s̵̨҉ d̵̢e͟͞͞r̡̡̛e̵̕g̴͡u͝l͟a͠ti̴͟n̸̛͝g҉͘ ̴t̨̧h͢͏e̵ ̸f̵̨i͟na͏͝nc̴̛i̧͞a̶̛l͟ ͘ín̛͟d́us̛͘͞t̷̷͢rỳ̶̡? ͢S̶̨e̢͞r̶̕i͢oú̀͞sl͏͜y̵̡͜,͜ ̶̡̧w̨̕e͟'͡v̶̀e͘͘͞ s̨̡e̷e̶̛n ͞th̀͏ìs̀ ͜sh̶͏i͟t̨̡́ ̧bę̴̢f̶̧o͟re͢, ̢a͢҉n̴d͞ i̴̶̧f̧̛̀ ͠y̡͘o҉҉u͢ ҉̢d̸̷̡o̸̡̧n͘͡'͟͠t̕̕͡ ̛͢k̛͠ee͞͞p ̴̕a ̶̕t̡́i̶̡͝g̴̕h̕͡ţ́͘ ̵̵l͟í͜d on ͠t̴̕͠h̴͘e̸ ͏k̀͝͠i͜͡ņ̕͢d̴s͞ ҉o̸f ̨͠cr̷̢̀àzy̶̸͘ ҉s̸̸h̢ít̛ ͜t͘h͡a̧͢t҉̴ ͘t̛͞h̷ȩ̢̀ ̶͠f̷̢in̨̧an͜͞c̸í͠҉al ͢҉i͠͡n͏d͏͟u̧͢͜st̛r҉͢y ̷̀͟is҉̡ ͠l̵̛͘í͜͡k͜͠e̢̛͘ļ̢ý̷ ͘͝͠t̴͞͠o̡ g̴͜ȩt̶͠͡ ͏͟u̡͞ṕ͘͢ ͞t̡͡ó͢͡,͝͏ y͝͡o҉́u̴̵͢r̢̧ ̶͜e̡̢͡ć͡o̡n̢͢͡o̢m̨̕y̢͡ ̸͘ge͢͝tş͏̸ ̷̴f͘͡u̸͡͞c̢k̛̛͜ę͜d̢,̶͡ ̧҉b̀͝͞ut̵͘ s̨̨ţ̧u̢͢p͝͏i̴͘d͘҉ ͘p̸̴͠o̶̧lìti̛͜c͟i̛͘an̸s҉̢͠ ҉͟͞c̛͠o̡nti͏́n̡ue̴̕͟ ̸̧͜t̛͏o̶̴ ҉̀d͠éreg̀͞ų̷̶l͟͞a̵͢͟t͠e ̕͢҉in͠du̸̧͘s҉tŕi͜è҉͘s͏́ ̧̧͝o͡n̴ ̀͡ìd̀e̢o̷̷log͘͟i̵c̕͡҉al̢̧ g̡͡͠r̸͏ǫ̷̧u͟nd̴s͞,̢ ąņ̷͞d̡ ͜҉E͟͜V̡̕É̶Ŗ͠Y҉ONE҉͡ ̵̸͠G͜͟E͘͢T̷̀̕S͟ ̴̨F̸҉̧U̴̸̵CK̵Ę̛͞D͏̵.̧ ̸Y̶͡҉e҉s̸̸͜,̡̧̧ ̕͟s̛͞o҉m̢͝͡e̡t͞i̛m̸͘e͝͏̴s̨͢͞ g͢͝o̶̵v͢é͟rnm̀en̵̨͠t̸͠ ͢r̨̧e͏g̨ùlatì̧҉on̛s ͝a̷͘͞r̴̨͘e҉ ́̕̕t̸͏̀o̕͞o ǫ͠҉n̕e̕r̨̛oùs̶ ͜͠t͘o̕ ̨͏́ke̕͜ep͡ ̸̶a҉̢͡r͏o͘͢͝ú͜ń̵҉d́ ̵̧be̕͞͡c̸͘͟a͜us̡̨͢e̵̵͟ ͡t҉h̷͘e̛ ̀i̵n͢͡t̛͡er̢fer̨̢̛e ̴͞wí͟͡t҉h̛ ̵l͝e҉̀͏g̵̴i̵ti̴̵͞m͘a͘͠te̴ ͜͜b̸̨͞ù̵s̕͟ín̵͘ȩss̀ f̀͝u͏͏n̷͟͜c̸̢t̷̶̨i͢ò̵n̢s̵,͢ ̷̢҉b̸̧́u̶͝t̵͠ YO͜Ư̷ ̡͏̶DO͞Ņ́'͠T̴̀ F̢͞Ų̸C̵͠K̨̡Į͝NG̛ ͏͠J̨Ú́S̀͡T͜ ͘͢G̵̶͞E҉T̨͢ ̛͝R͘I̵͟D̀͞ ̸O̶̡̡F̴́͠ ̴͜͡AL͞L̴͜ ̴̡͢OF̷ TH̸E ̧҉L͜A͠W͟S̸̕,́ ̵DƯ̵͏M͟͝B̵́A͝S̶̛S̷̛͢ÉS̴͝.͜ ́Y̵͟o̸͘u͞ ̛t̶̛́a̷k͞͝e̕ ̡́a̷ ͝r̵̀easơn̨ed͘͟ ̢̀̕ĺ͜o͡͞o͘ķ͠͡ ̵a͜͠t͝ ̛͠w̶͠hat͞ ̨s̨̨h̴͘o̸ul͏͘͏d̢҉ ͢g̛o̸̸ ̧a͝n̶d wh̀a҉̧t̛ ̷̀s̢̢͡hớ̷u̵l̛͜͟d̶ ş͢t̷̡̛a̸y.
͏
̸͜T͠h͠҉̧e͜͠ ̴́r̵̨͠e̕a͠l̶̨͡ ̷sh̵̡i҉͟͏t̸̕sto̧͘r̵͠m̴̀ śt̨̕͠ąrt̶҉e͏͏d̡͡ ̧͜w̕͝įth̕ R̨͞e҉a̶͡g̴͟͠ań̀'̶s̴͠ ̵͡ś́u҉̕͢ṕ̸͞pl̶ỳ̢-̸si̷̷͢d҉e̡ ̡̀e͏͜c̴on͜͠o͘͘m̡ìcs̢̢̕ ̡͠b̕ùl̶̡ls̵h̷͡it.̀ ͟͞C̶ư̸͠tt̶͜҉ìǹ͞g͝ ̕t̵áx͡e͜͞͞s̸͢ ̷͢t͝o̡͡͞ ̵r͘į͘͟d͢͞ìç̶ul͡o̡͠u̸s̵͏͟lý ̷l̕͟ow l͟e͠v̀e͘ls͘͡ ̵͘ąll͞ a̡roun͜͡d̸ ҉̧͘m͟͏̕e͏á̸̕ns͢͞ ̨͠t̢̡͏h̶̡at̴͡ ̡͠t͜h̛e̴͘ Ừ҉.̧S͏̵.̨̕̕ g̸͠o̶vȩr͞n͞͏̸m̶̨è̀n̡t͘҉̡ ́͘͢cá̕͡n't̴̴ ̷́̀p͞a͝y̛͘͝ ̢͜҉f͝o̧͝͞r͟͢ ̧̛́t̡h̛҉e̵ ̡t̀hin̢͘ǵ̶s͏ ̶̧i̕t͏ da̡m̡͢n̵͡ ̶̛w̢͡͠e̸͘l̀l̷̸̸ ͜ń͞ee͟d̢͢͡s҉͞ tó͜ ̛͢p̛͠a̴̷y͠ ̴f͝҉͡o҉̀r̛͝,̷̷͝ ̕͝s͡u͏̕ç͠h̴͜ ̴̛a͘ş̧͡ ͠҉i̧҉n̸͡f̶̴̀ras̕t̛́r̕u͜c͜t̶u͢r͏ę͠,̴ ̕e͏̡̀d͏ứ̸c̡͢a̷͘͝t̀į͜͠ó̢̢n̢͢͜,̸͟͡ ͏d҉e̵͏fȩņ̀͟s͝҉̕e͟͝,͡ ͝a͟n͜҉̕d͘ so̶c̢̡͘i͟͢͟à̢͜l͘ s̸͞͏a͏̀͝f̛e҉t̕y̧ ̛͢͟n͘e͞ţ̛s̵̛.͠
̕͏̴
̛C̷̡o̶u̕p̶̕l̨͘͢e̛ t͡͝h̶̴̛i͏ng͢s t͘͟o͜͟ ́͜r͘e̶͞a̢ḑ:
̨̡h̀t͞t̨p̡:/̶/͏̛en҉͡.̢̢͡w̴͝i̸̧̨k̸i̴̷͝p̨ed̕ia͜͏.̷̵͘o̶͝r͏͟ģ̷̸/̀̀w҉̷i̧k͘i͏/̛́͢J̵̡͝o̕̕͡b̡s̨_͜c̴̷̀r̨̡e̶̸͘at̷ed͘_́́du̶͏̧r̕i̴͠n̵̕ǵ͡_̸̀͝U.͡Ş͟.̷_̶̡p͞r̵es̨i̕͝͠d̴̡​e͘͜ń͘͏t̷įal̴̡͟_̕͢͜t̀è̶rm̧s̡҉
̸h̡t̨̨t̀͡p̸:/̵̨/͠e̵͞ǹ.̴̷̀w͘͢͜iki̶͢͠pe̢d̀i̢͜a.͞o̕͢r̀͘g/̀w̧̕i̴k̢͢͢ì/F̛i̛͜͠ļ̛e̡͝:͠͝M͘͢a̧ŕ͟g̡͢͠į̧͝na҉́lI͞n̨̨c̴͟ơ͡͠m̕͟eT̵a͞x͏.̵s҉̧v͟g
̷̧h̶t̶̀t̸p̷̀:̸/͘/̡҉e̸n.̀͞wi̶̴ḱi͢p̴e̡di͜a̸͞.̶̧o̡̡rg/̨̕w̸̧ik̢̛ì͠/͢I͜n͘c̵om̸e̕_̛̕t̀͝҉á͟x̨́_̸́҉in͠_t̶̨͝h̸e͏̕_Uni̴҉͘t͘͡e͡d_̢S̡͢t̨a҉͠t̢͏͠e̵͢s͜

͘Y͏o͞͝u͡͠ ̕҉c̷a̴͘n̛ ͞s͘ée̵ ̴in҉͝ ́t̢h̶a̢͜t̵ s̵͜e̢͠c̶̡ò̶n͠҉d ҉̷̧l̛͢͠i̧̡ń̴͢ḱ͠͏ ̨͡͡th̷҉a҉t ͟t̡a̵͟xe̡͢s͟ ̶ẃ̡e͠͏r̢̀e̴͟ ̢a͞t̸́́ ͜͢a̕ ̨̧͞goo͝͠d͝͏ ̡ļ͝͏e͡͠vel̡͠͡ ̧͞f̨͞o̵r͠ ͜h̸̨a̧͢n̶͝͏ḑ̕l͏̧įn͢͟g̀̕ ́͘͠t́he͘ ͝i̴̡ņ͏c͠r̨̕͏e̴͘a̶͞s͠ȩ͡͝ ͠i̢n̷͝͡ ͠d̡ebt͟ ̶b̴͏r̵̷̨o̧u̢͘ģ̷̡h̢̀t̛͝ ͡òņ̸͝ ̷b҉͏y̕ WW͜1͟. ̵Th͠͡͡é̵ń̢ ̸̸i͡t̷̀ ͜drop̀p͟ę̵d́ ͘͏t́o ͝a̷ ̛͞ŗ̡i̸di̷̧͞c͟u̴l͜ờ͞us̴͡ļy͏̀ ̛͏t͡i͢ny͘ ͜lé̸v̕ę͠l̵ du̷r҉ì̸n̛ģ͢͠ ͢͞th̶͡͝e̵͟͜ ̵̷̛"R͜ơa̶r̶i̶n͢͞g͘͡ ̨̕2̧̕0̨̀͝'͘͡s̴̷"͡͞.̕͡ ̴̨W̕e͜͠l̛l͏́͡, g̷ú͝͡eś̸̸s ͞͏w̡͟h̨a̧͜t̨̕,̛͜҉ ́̕t̡ḩ͡͠a̵͢͠t̢ ̶̀͟o̧̧n̶l̢̡y̢ ̵͠l̢̛as̷͘t̷̶s ̸s͜ơ͠ ̧͞l҉̷o̢n̛g̢̕͟,͟͏̶ t̵̀͏h̡̀e̷ņ̕͡ y̕͠ou ̷̛̛g҉̸èt͘͝͝ ̛́c̸o̶̷͜c͏k͏-͢sļ̷a̶̷p͞͏pe̶̕d ̡b҉y̧͜ ͟à̵̷ ̶͟d͢͏҉e̷͟p̶͟r҉e̛͟s̸͝sįơn̨,̸͟ ̶͠a͏̨ ̵Gr͢e͢ą͘ţ ͟͞D́͘͡ę̴p͏r̶͏é̸s̨͜͝si͡o̧n͘͠ ̵͞i͝n͢ ̡͝f͟a͝ct̨̨.͘
̸͝
͘̕Ą͡l͢͠s̶͘ơ̛,̧ ̀W̧͠͠H̀Ó ̵T̴̕H͡͏E̡ F̧̀Ư͝C͜͠Ḱ͠ ͢͞S̸͝TAR͠T̵S A̢͠ ̢̛̀W̶̨͢A̷R̛ ̀WI̷T̴̨҉H̡͟O̢̕͞U͞͏̸T̵͏ RÀ͠I̕S҉̡҉IN͝͡Ģ̵ ͜T́À̸X͢Ȩ҉̡Ş̸̢? ̧̢J̴̡̕ES͘U̶S ̢ÇH̵Ŗ͜Į̛S̡͠T́,̴ ̛́͡G͝E͞T̶̨͏ Y̵͟ƠUR͝ ͜͢S̨H̛͏I̧͘T͏̡͢ ͏̴T̨̀͘OǴE͘T̡͢H̴̛͢E͘͢R̶!͡
̷
͜͜҉I͏̷̷ ̢ḿ͢èa͘n͏,̸ ̵͘͞p͡͝e̴͞r̢s̷͡òn̷a͢l̶͟l̵̢y,̡ ̛b̧ȩ̷įng͏̵ ̨̕҉th͟e͢ ̴̶͝el̕͝͏d̶̵̕r͢i͢͞t́̕c̷h̵̨ ̛ḩ҉͝o҉̷̴r͞ro҉r͏̛ t̵h̷ą̀ţ͞ ̷͠I á̵m,̨͠ ̀I҉ ̢c̵̨ąn'̛t̀̀͝ ̛͞ẃ͠͏ai͜t̢ ̸͞t҉̕ǫ͡ ́ş͢͝i̸͞n͝g ̴ţ̵͢he͢͝ so̡̕ng̛ t͜͞ha̵t̕҉ èn̴͡d͏͟͝s t̶h͏e̢҉ ̕E͏͟a͟rţ͝҉h̸̢,͏̧ ̵b̷u̴̡t̡̛ ͠͡I̧̛ ̶̢d͝o̢ń'̴̢͟t ́́͢w̵a̷͟͢n̵̕͝t̶͡ t̨͞͞ò̵͠ ̨͢҉s̷̴h̨̀͝o̧͘w̡͜͜ ҉҉u̸͜p͏͘ ̨t͘͘o̷̧ ̶̵u̵̴͝śh͜è͏r̸̷̨ ̷i̧͝n ̶̡an͠ e̸ra̶ ͝o̡͢f̛ ̡͡u̕nȩ̵n̕d̡͢i͢͡n̢̕͡g̸͡ ͞nig̛͜h̡̀t҉ ̵à̸nḑ͘͞ ̨͟͠s̸eȩ̶͘ ̷̕t̶h̛͏́át̛͜͡ t̡̡́h̵͞e̸̢ ẃ͟o̢r̷l̵͟d͢ h̵as ̷g̶̀͏on̸̕e̵̵̛ ̨̛͡t̷ơ͏ s͟hí̧t͢͞ bec͏̨a̸̶us͟͏e̡͠ ̷̨a͏ ͟b̶͟u҉̸̡ń̴c̨̨h̷͘ ̡o͏f̸҉ m̸on͟k͝e̸̶̕y̨s̴̢ ̶̧͘ca̷͠n̸̴͜'͡t́ ̛̕͝tḩ͘i͢͝ń̀͞ḱ̕ ̴a c̷o̧u͝p̷̛͡l͡e͟ d҉èc̸͘͞a҉d̛e͠s̛ ͘͘ahe̴̕a̷̕d̸͞ ̧͢w҉̨h̢e̵n ̵m̷̧à̡́kí͟ng̸͢ ͢e͡c̵o͟n̵̡o͠m̧͠i̧c ͠͞͡d͏e̛͟͟ci̧s̶͝͝ìons̵.

K
S
07-26-2011 02:19 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

HeartofShadows Wrote:Look at the pretty pictures Amigos!

Winning.

Previously known as Derchin.
07-26-2011 02:51 PM
Phrozen_Soul Offline
From Now Until Velociraptor

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

America is going down. China will be a nice cushy place in 20 years.

"Ask them no more questions, never hear them lying"

People say the problem with me is I have psychotic tendencies and care not about other human beings I don't like and or know. So?
07-26-2011 02:52 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Phrozen_Soul Wrote:America is going down. China will be a nice cushy place in 20 years.
T̵̨͘he̵͘͟y̢ ̢͜ẃ̛ȩr̢̛͟e̡ ͟ś͟áy̸̢iǹ̨g̶͘͝ ͞t̷҉h̸͘a҉̷͟t ̧͢J̧à͜p̨̛̕an ̸w̷̧a͏ş̷ ͠g̴̶͏oi̶n̸͞g̸̕ ţ̸̕ơ͟͟ b̛͟͞e͞ ̧t̡̧h̢́e̛̛̛ ́͡n̵͜e̷͘͟x͜t̵ e҉c̶̵̢o̸n̴͠o͏m̷̶i̡c̛͘͞ ͡s͡u͏ṕ̧è͝r̛p̶͡ơ̶͜w̸ę̷r ̢w̴h̴͝e̢n̵ ̢th̵̛͝e ͏̛U҉̛͝.͏S̵̢̀.́͏ ̛͢s͠t̵̵a̛͞r͡͡ţ̶e͘͝d͢ ̴͠d̕͡ec͘͡͏li͝͠ni͏n͜g͏.̀͢ ͠T́h͜a͘t͡ ̨̛w̛às ͠i̶̛n ̵ţ̶h͏͏̢e ͘͜1̀͜9̧͢8̛͏0̀͜'̵s̸͜.

K
S
07-26-2011 02:54 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Derchin Wrote:

Winning.

Nah not really.
We are apart of the lost generation and through this the common man will be fucked hard(if we don't abandon ship).

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚:Thanks for the education but wtf is up with your writing.
It can be read but its a bit of an eyesore.

image hosting jpg
07-26-2011 03:10 PM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

HeartofShadows Wrote:
Derchin Wrote:

Winning.

Nah not really.
We are apart of the lost generation and through this the common man will be fucked hard(if we don't abandon ship).

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚:Thanks for the education but wtf is up with your writing.

BRAIN EXPLOSION

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
07-26-2011 03:13 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

HeartofShadows Wrote:Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚:Thanks for the education but wtf is up with your writing.
Be҉t̕t͡e͝r?

K
S
07-26-2011 03:22 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚:Thanks for the education but wtf is up with your writing.
Be҉t̕t͡e͝r?

Yes thanks Chief! and I would very much like to hear your song. Biggrin

image hosting jpg
07-26-2011 03:42 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Wrote:The problem with America’s debt is that nobody wants to step up and raise taxes. Republicans are shortsighted shitnecks that will cut the US government’s programs to the bone (Except the Department of Defense of course), so they can (???) about how they’re tackling the debt. Newsflash: the only way of tackling the debt is to raise taxes to fucking insane levels.

Also, who the fuck keeps deregulating the financial industry? Seriously? Seriously, we’ve seen this shit before and if you don’t keep a tight lid on the kinds of crazy shit that the financial industry is likely to get up to your economy gets fucked but stupid politicians continue to deregulate industries on ideological grounds and EVERYONE GETS FUCKED. Yes, sometimes government regulations are too generous? to keep around because they interfere with legitimate business functions, but YOU DON’T FUCKING JUST GET RID OF ALL THE LAWS DUMBASSES. You take a reasoned look at what should go and what should stay.

The real shitstorm started with Reagan’s supply side economics bullshit. Cutting taxes to ridiculously low levels all around means that the US government can’t pay for things it damn well needs to pay for such as infrastructure, education, defense, and social safety nets.

Couple things to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_creat ... tial_terms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Margi ... _Taxes.svg (Don’t work)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax ... ted_States

You can see in that second link, that taxes were at a good level for handling the increase in debt brought on by WW1. Then dropped to ridiculously tiny levels during the Roaring twenties. Well guess what, that only lasts so then you get cock slapped by a depression, a Great Depression, in fact.

Also, WHO THE FUCK STARTS A WAR WITHOUT RAISING TAXES? JESUS CHRIST! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

I mean personally being the ?eldritch? horror that I am, I can’t wait to sing the song that ends the Earth, but I don’t want to show up to usher in an era of unending night and see that the world has gone to shit because a bunch of monkeys can’t think a couple decades ahead when making economic decisions.

Fix'd

Previously known as Derchin.
07-26-2011 04:08 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Perfect work derchin.

image hosting jpg
07-26-2011 04:17 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Derchin Wrote:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Wrote:The problem with America’s debt is that nobody wants to step up and raise taxes. Republicans are shortsighted shitnecks that will cut the US government’s programs to the bone (Except the Department of Defense of course), so they can (???) about how they’re tackling the debt. Newsflash: the only way of tackling the debt is to raise taxes to fucking insane levels.

Also, who the fuck keeps deregulating the financial industry? Seriously? Seriously, we’ve seen this shit before and if you don’t keep a tight lid on the kinds of crazy shit that the financial industry is likely to get up to your economy gets fucked but stupid politicians continue to deregulate industries on ideological grounds and EVERYONE GETS FUCKED. Yes, sometimes government regulations are too generous? to keep around because they interfere with legitimate business functions, but YOU DON’T FUCKING JUST GET RID OF ALL THE LAWS DUMBASSES. You take a reasoned look at what should go and what should stay.

The real shitstorm started with Reagan’s supply side economics bullshit. Cutting taxes to ridiculously low levels all around means that the US government can’t pay for things it damn well needs to pay for such as infrastructure, education, defense, and social safety nets.

Couple things to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MarginalIncomeTax.svg

You can see in that second link, that taxes were at a good level for handling the increase in debt brought on by WW1. Then dropped to ridiculously tiny levels during the Roaring twenties. Well guess what, that only lasts so then you get cock slapped by a depression, a Great Depression, in fact.

Also, WHO THE FUCK STARTS A WAR WITHOUT RAISING TAXES? JESUS CHRIST! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

I mean personally being the ?eldritch? horror that I am, I can’t wait to sing the song that ends the Earth, but I don’t want to show up to usher in an era of unending night and see that the world has gone to shit because a bunch of monkeys can’t think a couple decades ahead when making economic decisions.

Fix'd
Second link fix'd

[Image: glorious666.png]
07-26-2011 05:07 PM
Phrozen_Soul Offline

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Wrote:
Phrozen_Soul Wrote:America is going down. China will be a nice cushy place in 20 years.
They say that Japan was going to be the next economic superpower when the U.S. started declining. That was in the 1980's.

Hmm, good point. Japan was and still is pretty advanced. Not much they can do though unless they go on a militaristic expansion. China has a nice sized country, it could repeat the U.S. easily though.

People say the problem with me is I have psychotic tendencies and care not about other human beings I don't like and or know. So?
07-27-2011 10:05 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Lunatic Wrote:
Derchin Wrote:

Couple things to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MarginalIncomeTax.svg

Fix'd
Second link fix'd
Have any of you morons ever heard of the Laffer curve?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Tax policy isn't as simple as, "RAISE TAXES, MOAR MONIES!"

[Image: laffer-curve1.jpg]

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
07-28-2011 04:00 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Watch on YouTube
http://www.antolin-davies.com/conventio ... budget.pdf

07-28-2011 07:24 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Weswammy Wrote:

Watch on YouTube
Not interested in the video, but Duquesne University? Hah, whenever you drive into Oakland after merging off 279 South you have to travel basically right next to the campus.

Hidden stuff:
Oakland: An area of the "downtown" part of Pittsburgh.
279 South: A freeway that goes south into the city.
Duquesne: One, I dare you to pronounce this correctly without looking it up online, and two, it's a university located just before Oakland.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
07-28-2011 07:59 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

The Desert Fox Wrote:Oakland
What state is that?

07-28-2011 08:00 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

In 20 years, probably yes.

In 40 years most likely no.

Due to the one child policy, China faces demographic collapse on a scale not seen before. Bad demographics are hurting Japan, but China's problems dwarf even that of their neighbors. Their workforce will basically halve in size in the 2030s. And unlike western nations they don't have a good system for caring for the elderly.

China's ruling communist party gets its legitimacy from one thing: economic growth. China can't turn back into a North Korea like state. Its people are too smart and worldly for that. Right now the government placates the population by accelerating economic growth. During the recession, China had to launch a massive bailout to reach their growth targets. But the government can only do so much. During the late 2020s or early 2030s China's economic bubble will burst and the government will loose legitimacy. It will either have to liberalize or violence will follow.

Basically, America has a lot of short-term problems, but in the long run we are better off than China.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
07-28-2011 08:07 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Weswammy Wrote:
What state is that?
Pennsylvania.
The Desert Fox Wrote:Oakland: An area of the "downtown" part of Pittsburgh.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
07-28-2011 08:08 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

The Desert Fox Wrote:
Weswammy Wrote:
What state is that?
Pennsylvania.
The Desert Fox Wrote:Oakland: An area of the "downtown" part of Pittsburgh.
Oh. *feels dumb*

07-28-2011 08:11 AM
Phrozen_Soul Offline

John Tuttle Wrote:

In 20 years, probably yes.

In 40 years most likely no.

Due to the one child policy, China faces demographic collapse on a scale not seen before. Bad demographics are hurting Japan, but China's problems dwarf even that of their neighbors. Their workforce will basically halve in size in the 2030s. And unlike western nations they don't have a good system for caring for the elderly.

China's ruling communist party gets its legitimacy from one thing: economic growth. China can't turn back into a North Korea like state. Its people are too smart and worldly for that. Right now the government placates the population by accelerating economic growth. During the recession, China had to launch a massive bailout to reach their growth targets. But the government can only do so much. During the late 2020s or early 2030s China's economic bubble will burst and the government will loose legitimacy. It will either have to liberalize or violence will follow.

Basically, America has a lot of short-term problems, but in the long run we are better off than China.

We make a deal with China, we help them economically, and they give us half of their resources.

"Give us your money or we'll bring democracy to YOUR country!"

07-28-2011 09:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Global Financial Crisis: A World In Debt Miller0700 2 1,874 04-05-2012 09:33 PM
Last Post: kelby393
  Debt-Free United States Notes Were Once Issued Miller0700 14 8,896 12-24-2011 02:24 AM
Last Post: The Shadowman
  A Solution To Our Debt Crisis Miller0700 41 6,652 08-08-2011 02:11 AM
Last Post: Miller0700
  U.S. Debt Darthmat 2 1,454 02-11-2008 05:24 PM
Last Post: Bob Dole
  US debt Freak 13 2,977 09-02-2006 01:16 AM
Last Post: Rebelnerd