RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. Send me a message if you'd like to keep in touch with me & Steve.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Capitalistian
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1467 thank(s) in 972 post(s)
New Capitalistian

Tango: Then we'll stop them before they do.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
10-01-2014 01:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

Given 317 thank(s) in 184 post(s)
RE: New Capitalistian

(At the desk where the "?" sits.)

Sir, we were able to get the telecommunications to work. Your message has been broadcasted.-Minion

Ah, Excellent...-?

One problem; You didn't mention your name. Don't you want people to know the greatness of--Minion

They know of my greatness already. But, I shall not be known by any name. I've decided that a long time ago. That's why I've forgone introductons for a while now.-?

But why, sir?-Minion

It's simple, really. When you have a name, people are able to personalize their fear, their enemy. They are able to pinpoint exactly where the bad guy is, and how to deal with it. I will not give them that luxury. Without a name, I am omnipresent. Every breath, every pause, every second of silence, people are reminded of me. Soon enough, they will take refuge in that, and be comforted by the fact that I'm always with them. But my name must die in order for that to happen. (Pulls gun at the minion, and shoots) I hope you understand.

Now (Leaving the office to address a group of Urent) Scour every facility for any weapons you can find. The sooner we have all the wretched country offers, the better. Explosive bullets do not count.-?

Sub's Mental Log!
We've had a lot of fun, guys.
Fulltime Member, 2013-2014

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 02:51 PM by Subb.)
10-01-2014 02:51 PM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

(OOC: It's as I hoped - a competent villain, at long last. Although instead of shifting blame on another group as the mysterious enemy is doing with the ethnic Acar in the Isle of Three, your mastermind has chosen to be identityless entirely - intriguing.)

10-02-2014 02:05 AM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

New Capitalistian

BEHOLD, DIN OVERSTE KONGEN:

(Camera cuts to a darkened figure. To the right of him, a tarp.)

Hello, my people. Today, I shall expose one of Capitalistian's biggest secrets. Something I doubt that even the co-leaders knew about. But, our former nation's faults will be our new nation's strengths.

You see, in the creation of the League of Nations, they signed a form that banned unconventional warfare, including nuclear weapons and biological weapons. Now, we know that they have dabbled in the latter before, but not to the extent that we know about today.

(The figure pulls the tarp off, revealing a collection of weapons and vials, most notably a nuclear bomb, the biggest of all the objects.)

Behold, the betrayal of Capitalistian. We have found almost a hundred of these bombs, just scraping the surface of secret military bases. These are powerful, but also boring. It appears that despite what the government was ordered, the scientists have been constructing more biological weapons.

They have not only perfected the SB pathogen, in SB-145, which kills all normal brain function besides the desire to murder, but they have been working on engineering several more weapons based on five strains of viruses. My favorite is CP-010, which looks like chicken pox, but gets more and more intense until no normal skin is seen, and the victim is consumed by itching, so much that they die of dehydration.

So, we have brought all this to light for you. But this also has another purpose; as a warning. Old Capitalistian has signed this treaty. New Capitalistian has not. If anyone from any other country even attempts to harm one of our citizens, we will not hesitate to do what we must to protect them. We don't play games, we do not negotiate. I will do what the previous leaders didn't and keep our people safe, no matter the cost...Cut it-?

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-02-2014 06:16 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

Meanwhile, Tango has been using his League Communicator to receive the Capitalistian news and to get the nation's co-leaders in direct contact with the League.

Tango (after viewing the latest message): The fool! That wasn't just a treaty - it was an international mandate. Every nation in the civilized world was supposed to disarm their nuclear and biological weapons, never to use them, as soon as the majority of nations voted in favor of it.

Ides: *through communicator, on speaker* Still, what were you expecting? This was obviously going to happen. I wasn't Security Chief at the time, but it still baffles me that not a single representative or delegate thought to question this procedure - creating international law by majority rule is highly controversial. Any country could violate such a law and cite "tyranny of the majority" as the reason they've elected to ignore it. And what could the League do? Sanction them? No matter what we'd do, they'd still be the ones with the biological weapons! And why did the Capitalistian government even create such weapons?

Dallas: *also through communicator* They didn't. Tango and I have been to the labs beneath the capital city, the same place we needed to get the older SB serum. They were formerly run by private contractors who collaborated with the Master, and I would guess their operations were suspended after the war.

Tango: They were, at least as far as League security is concerned.

Dallas: *through communicator* One could assume, then, that these same contractors had been working with the government previously. The truth is that they hadn't been - at least, not exclusively - they were also in business dealings with the Freedom Activists Seeking Holiness, run by none other than our old friend Ms. Watson. They supplied FASH with the weapons they needed to bring chaos to Capitalistian once before.

Tango: So we know these companies aren't officially affiliated with the government-in-exile. *he turns* Mr. Faber and Mr. Adams, I do want to know if they're "unofficially" affiliated with you. *speaks into his communicator again* So what?

Dallas: *through communicator* Well, we know FASH disappeared, but we can't actually find any evidence that they disbanded. Was Watson really in charge of their operations, or was she too merely another puppet of a greater threat waiting for global instability?

Tango: I don't know.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 07:05 AM by Ky.)
10-02-2014 07:02 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
New Capitalistian

-after the message, another broadcast begins, this time showing Chandler in a room, still in his prison uniform, although the location or room can not be discerned.

Attention Capitalistian Citizens, your 'leader' lies to you. First off the weapons were allowed, per Section 5 of the agreement which states that biological weapons, already held are allowed to be kept to research vaccines and cures for in the event they were to accidentally leak out, secondly after the threat with FASH, any and all of their biological weapons were seized and were dispersed throughout the world for research. This is why they held the biological weapons, they were of FASH's design, and as such were held to create cures and vaccines for. However the Isle of Three, under my wishes also contained samples of them as well, just in case something like this were to happen, however they are now at a secret location on Neutral Ground.

Also the treaty only applied to Nuclear Weapons and Biological Weapons such as Atomic Bombs, Nuclear Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs, ICBM's with a Nuclear head, and SB-130. Also nations were allowed to keep the Nuclear Weapons together, they just had to be disarmed. Also any and all nations that are part of the League of Nations, and thus legitimate, are bound to that agreement. As such, I must urge all Capitalistian citizens to rise up against the terrorists that now 'run' Capitalistian and reclaim the nation for your kids, for we have already seen what one man can do to the world, and this man is as ruthless and evil as the mad puppet emperor that threw the world in to war, Fawsum himself. He has shown he has no mercy, and is willing to kill those that have tried to help everyone.

For example did you know that the leaders were planing to change elections to open elections to allow the citizens to vote for their leaders, instead of having the parties choose? If the leaders were really as bad as he says they are, then why would they have done that? Simple: They wouldn't. His statement is propaganda, and while mine is too, I am presenting facts, facts that he has seemed to overlook.

This man also seems to believe that he is a god, but he is no god, the only god-like beings on this planet are those that are with me, and they will be known soon enough.

-the transmission cuts out-

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-02-2014 07:34 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

Dallas: *through communicator* *short pause* I thought he was taking a bathroom break.

10-02-2014 07:42 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

New Capitalistian

(OOC: Lol, DoA)

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

10-02-2014 07:50 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

Given 133 thank(s) in 97 post(s)
New Capitalistian

(OOC: Do you need a character who is the leader of a country to participate in this rp forum?)

[Image: gUJMoO7.png]

Hidden stuff:
Homework brings the hell of school home.

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 09:46 AM by craxyguy562.)
10-02-2014 09:46 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

(OOC: I don't know. Would House Guatnymm of Demiosa have any connections with Capitalistian? Better yet, what would your zombie character be doing after the events of The Games?

Speaking of which...)

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 10:02 AM by Ky.)
10-02-2014 10:01 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

New Capitalistian

(OOC: new character?)

Hidden stuff:

Gwedin Wrote:  Dat feel when you get home, realise it's Friday, and itch your buttcrack.
10-02-2014 10:30 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

(OOC: What, like one of the Urent in the camp Faber, Adams, and Tango are hiding in? That could work.)

10-02-2014 10:36 AM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

New Capitalistian

(OOC: As a character hiding in a camp, what can I do? This forum seems to be the kind that shows characters talking on TV or radio to the public. :|)

Hidden stuff:

10-02-2014 10:45 AM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

BEHOLD, DIN OVERSTE KONGEN:

It appears that the government of the Isle of Three has the audacity to spread misinformation about Capitalistian to it's own people. I know nothing of this "FASH" construct, other than that it is a lie to condone the existence of these weapons. And that means that this man is willing to lie and protect a dead country, and it's appaling behavior.

THIS MAN WANTS NEW CAPITALISTIAN TO DIE! THIS MAN WOULD LOVE TO COME HERE AND SLAUGHTER YOUR CHILDREN! LOOK AT HIM, DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE CARES!? HE HAS COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE!

(Spittle is cleaned from the camera lens, as the figure slumps back.)

Well, the Isle needs to be punished. So... All people originally from the Isle need to report to the nearest city hall to be documented. Anyone who refuses to go in the next day will be found and apprehended. And we will find you and document you.

Oh, and a revolt is unwise. Anyone attempting to leave the country or cause trouble will be executed. Thank you for your cooperation.-?

-----

That fucker, spouting propaganda... No, we have no affilation with these people. No one has greenlighted any projects like that since Mr. Jim.-Mr. Adams

No. Mr. Howards made a terrorism weapon with them. And that's just what the records say. We're dealing with something we don't know about, and this man, who ever he is, blames the government. He's so paranoid he thinks FASH isn't real...-Mr. Faber

Sorry to cut in... We need to go. Now. We have reason to suspect they have instruments that can hone down body heat, and with a huge camp like this...-Mr. Zahl

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-02-2014 01:40 PM
craxyguy562 Offline
Pariah

New Capitalistian

Oh no! Lemon Honeycomb was originally from the Isle and he definitely didn't didn't want to be documented. Shivers run down his spine as he listens to ?'s speech. What could he do? How could he protect himself?

(OOC: All I could think of. Shrug)

Hidden stuff:

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 01:58 PM by craxyguy562.)
10-02-2014 01:57 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(OOC: That's a good perspective! I would've had you be in the camp... That's much better.)

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-02-2014 02:05 PM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

Tango: Then let's move. Mr. Zahl, how will we split the group, and where will each of us go?

10-03-2014 01:49 AM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

New Capitalistian

I don't know. But, there's no way you guys are going unprotected. So, I need to have my eye on all of you. Ten is the greatest number we can travel, so why not just the four of us, two scouts, and four guards? I'll pick them out quickly, we can discuss this man when we're moving.-Mr. Zahl

---------

(Signal cuts in.)

It's time I show you your enemy, my people.

(The figure wraps his lower face with a scarf, dons sunglasses and a hat, and the bright lights turn on, revealing a man in a labcoat strapped to a chair.)

This is Professor Jones, one of the men working on these weapons. So, Mr. Jones, what do you do?-?

I-I work in biology, make things that the government tell us to make... Please, where are you keeping them? I want to talk to my daughter.-Pro. Jones

Is it true that you perfected the SB serum?-?

Yes, yes, it is... Please, show me my family! Where are you keeping them?!?-Pro. Jones

Shut up, did you stop production after this SB serum used on the former Sea Land?-?

NO, WE DIDNT! I WANT TO TALK TO MY FAMILY!!!!-Pro. Jones

Jones, calm down. Now. What did you work on?-?

I CAN'T SAY!!! ITS TOP SECRET!! LET US GO!!!-Pro. Jones

Tell us. Now. You are protecting no one.-?

FINE, YOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY!... We worked on several other weapons, based on five different viruses... exactly what he said. It was issued by the government, or so we think... Most of them are functional. I'm sorry, I failed the world... So can you finally let us go? I miss them...-Pro. Jones

Well, I'm sad to say that we executed your family just a little while ago for being enemies of the state, but I'll fulfill your request of wanting to see them (Points a gun at Jones's head and shoots. He turns to the camera.) This is the price for endangering the world.-?

(Transmission cuts out.)

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-03-2014 06:13 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

New Capitalistian

-again another transmission begins-
Attention Capitalistian citizens, this man believes that FASH never existed, an organization that attacked the Isle, I have never, and will never, attack my own nation or my own people. Besides there are very few secret things happening within the Isle, well while I was in power. While these rebels have seized the Isle from me, and there are those that probably feel that the rebels are more capable, than I, for which I will allow them to exist. Hell I didn't even sign the order to allow my army to wage war against the rebels, until they Kidnapped me, for which I have escaped.

I will also work with the USA to give aid to the people in Capitalistian and help people leave the nation should they wish. I also helped stabilize Capitalistian previously, and then gave the land back, I even ordered my army to not fire on any one who wasn't with FASH, and even then to not kill the members of FASH but to capture them to serve trial upon the restabilization of Capitalistian. And for those that say that FASH was made up, why would the Capitalistian Government try and throw itself into chaos and have not only one of it's leader's killed, but also attack the world? And if you still have doubts, while all of the League meetings are recorded, they are also broadcast to the world, live, free of charge. Here is a clip from a meeting back when FASH killed a co-leader of yours.

-airs the footage that shows the torture and death of that one co-leader(who's name I can't remember at this time.)-

Also the previous person was forced, if you noticed he was tied up, and his family was obviously kidnapped and killed.

That person's family was innocent, even if the claims against him was true, why kill people who happened to be related to him? There is no justification, and only a tyrant would kill someone for being an enemy of the state, need I ask did the rightful Capitalistian government ever do that?

And for those of you still having doubts about me, remember back when Mr. McCartney was murdered by Mr. Jim and then a whistle-blower leaked the fact that he had killed him? That was me, I did that. So again why would I, try and help a nation that's so evil, if I have never even allowed a person to be tortured by me, or even under my power? Why would I help a government that would make these things to hurt people when I didn't even let my soldiers kill people who almost destroyed Capitalistian or when I was hesitant to join in the Great War until after the Isle came under attack and threatened my citizens?

Remember, the Fawsum regime was toppled by the Wanderer, a single person who now leads the USA, and that means that if the person fires upon, harms, or tortures people showing that they prefer the old Government, then how can it be better than the one he describes as the old one? Because it can't be any better, it would only be as bad, if not worse.
-transmission cuts out-

10-03-2014 08:27 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

(OOC: Propaganda wars. I liiiike.)

Tango: *follows Mr. Zahl, motions for the two co-leaders to follow* Let's go. Travelling in groups of ten is good; I know a few tricks involving League satellites that might help to cover our tracks somewhat, or at least confuse the terrorists. They might be expecting the League to shut down public communication systems within Capitalistian entirely, but they probably won't expect specific forms of interference.

10-03-2014 08:46 AM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(Transmission shows the figure with his face covered, holding his own camera in what appears to be an indoor football stadium.)

So, I've been told that your name is Chandler. Chandler, I'm going to say this once. Stop spouting lies to my own people. Hundreds of people have become hysterical to your vitriol, and guess what? They're dead. It's a real shame, that words can corrupt so easily. So...

(Turns around, revealing a huge amount of Isle born people camping in there, around ten thousand.)

It's only fair that you experience the pain that I feel with your own people. FIRE!

(Gunshots are heard all around, and about a hundred people drop dead. Chaos erupts, but it's soon quelled by fear when they shoot any resistors.)

I'm sorry, Chandler. It's a shame that I had to do that. It's a shame that people had to die because of you and your evil mesages. If you continue, everyone here will die. And soon after that, the blood will be within your borders as well.-?

(Cuts to Urent preparing nuclear weapons, and then ends.)

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-04-2014 02:24 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(Tango, Faber, Adams, Zahl, and accompanyment are walking towards what was agreed to be the most secluded place to plan, a heavily wooded area in the mainland, far away from any civilization or weapons, after Tango has updated them on what happened.)

So he's killing without mercy now. I'm glad that Chandler is upset, but this isn't his county that he's commiting these atrocities in the name of. I need to kill him.-Mr. Faber

What gives you anymore right to him than me?-Mr. Adams

Neither of you have that right. He's taken the minds of most of the Urent in order to get this operation to work. He's also tarnished our name with blood. The right is with one of us. But it'll be even better if we say that it's no ones right to end someone's life. Wouldn't that make us as bad as him?-Mr. Zahl

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
10-04-2014 03:27 PM
Ky Offline
Shadow

New Capitalistian

Tango: No, no it wouldn't. He threatened a large country with nuclear war and enslaved a vast portion of this country's populace; killing him is not a privilege but a necessity, and it doesn't matter who gets to deal the blow.

He thinks himself impervious to that which he can't see simply because he hasn't identified himself. An amateur mistake; sneaking into the capital, pinpointing his location, and assassinating him would be a walk in the park if he weren't hiding behind his threats of nuclear war and public fearmongering. Even then, it's more possible than he may think it is.

10-05-2014 12:56 AM