RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apple's Delusional Statements
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Re: apple's Delusional Statements

looking, but it was a long time ago, I'm not finding it. And it's what you said. You don't remember?

You went off because you said "I feel bad for your brother, having to deal with you, when it was consensual and not his fault at all" Blah blah. And pretty much said that she was bawling her eyes out because she was a manipulative bitch and planned the whole thing. when really, you knew that you'd do the same thing he did, so you were trying to convince yourself it was all right. And got butthurt because I was doing the big sister thing and was ready to kick his ass.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-07-2010 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

I wouldn't have done the same thing. I believe in informed consent. If others don't want to use informed consent, whatever. It's still consent. If they enjoy it; they enjoy it. Unless the other person has an STI/STD, in which case, informed consent becomes a requirement. If I recall correctly, I said that it was a possibility that she was a manipulative bitch.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
10-07-2010 02:22 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Keep telling that to yourself. Well, she didn't after finding out that what the little "game" entailed. Just because your a sick fuck, doesn't mean I have to bow down to my brother and pretend like everything's all right.

No, my sister did not seduce my brother so she could cry to my mother. I know when she's making shit up, and she wasn't.

Not all kids, believe it or not, are okay with having sex. (OMFG SHOCK) And more often than not, it's WRONG.

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-07-2010 02:28 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Seriously, give me the full story. Did she enjoy it or not? If not, then your brother should've stopped when she said she didn't. If she didn't say anything, not his fault. If she did, his fault. I can't tell if she's a manipulative bitch or not, and I don't care how much you think you know about your sister, all your knowledge of her becomes twisted the moment you require her innocence. I'm sorry, but your view on the matter is warped, and mine is uninformed. Neither of us can make an accurate judgement of the situation, I am (and was) simply providing a list of possibilities.

10-07-2010 02:31 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

She was quiet the whole day until my brother said something to her, and then she just started bawling her head off "AT LEAST SISSY DOESN'T TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!"

Her being quiet was extremely weird. I'm pretty sure she has a real case of ADHD, she can't go five minutes without talking to someone or running around. She could just be THAT hyper, I don't know. But either way, her being quiet was really fucking weird. The thing is, he said "Just kissing" But we can never be sure, my sister wouldn't say anything, (Why WOULDN'T she say anything if she was being manipulative? Plus my mom only over heard it from the other room. She wasn't even around when she yelled at him) and it's all we could shake out of my brother.

Remember, I'm not completely biased here, one was my sister, one was my brother.

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 02:38 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

The thing with bias is that you can never tell when you are. It takes someone else to beat you over the head and say 'Look at this rationally ye damn bitch'. Like I said, I don't know the situation.

As for the manipulation thing, why would she say anything if she was manipulating? You said it yourself, it was odd. Caused people to notice.

10-07-2010 02:45 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Okay, so, you can't act different unless you're manipulating?

Then, let me beat you over the head... metaphorically, of course.

You like sex with little kids. He had sex (Possibly) with a little kid. You sympathize with him, because you want sex with little kids.

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 02:51 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

AWOL Wrote:I am (and was) simply providing a list of possibilities.

Is there something you don't get about this?

10-07-2010 02:52 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

And it's funny how all those possibilities have something to do with your sick fuckery.

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 02:56 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

And it's funny how all your possibilities leave your sister's innocence perfectly intact. I'm not going to bother producing a possibility that's already been stated.

10-07-2010 02:58 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

ATTN Everyone, how AWOL views my sister:
[Image: pole-dancer-stripper.jpg]
His theory so far:
My sister walked into my brothers room and seduced him with her nonexistent boobs, they did stuff, and she fakes trauma the whole day, just to get him in trouble.

While we're at it, do you want to add a secret prostitution ring she's involved in running? How about a few drug connections? Is she also an assassin?

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 03:22 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Motherfucking Underwater Dragon Zombie Eel says:
I'm not saying her sister is like that
HeartofShadows says:
plus she has to believe in good
I'm just providing an alternate possibility
HeartofShadows says:
I know
Personally I think her explanation is more likely

10-07-2010 03:24 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Then why the fuck are you pushing it so much? This happened almost a year ago, and you're STILL on it.

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 03:25 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Because you brought it up, and I'm arguing against the bias that emanates from your posts whenever someone brings your sister's <value = 'good'> into question.

10-07-2010 03:27 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

so you guys know how the guy from titanic drowned?

so like, what if he didn't drown

and he became Aquaman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
10-07-2010 03:28 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Then he'd freeze to death.

10-07-2010 03:35 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

AWOL Wrote:Because you brought it up, and I'm arguing against the bias that emanates from your posts whenever someone brings your sister's <value = 'good'> into question.
And I'm arguing against YOUR bias that children are sex toys.

Faith o' Meter
10-07-2010 03:36 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

I don't believe they are.

10-07-2010 03:37 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

AWOL, shut up. Now.
I HIGHLY doubt Crayola's sister would be a whore, slut, skank, manipulator, ect. at her age...plus her sister is possibly the sweetest sibling I've yet to meet. Kids don't just FAKE stuff like that. And her mentioning it wasn't weird, kids express their emotions more openly, did you know that? If I was sad I burst into tears, if my mommy asked me what's wrong (Or Crayola in this case and she's more awesome to her sister, from where I see this.) I would tell them, and even NOW I sometimes just shout out things that bother me...because they bother me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone who knows nothing/very little of sex shouldn't be able to count as consent until they actually understand what's going on. Whether they understand that when they're 6 or 60 doesn't matter either. Now...shut up.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
10-07-2010 08:39 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

I'm not saying her sister is like that
HeartofShadows says:
plus she has to believe in good
I'm just providing an alternate possibility
HeartofShadows says:
I know
Personally I think her explanation is more likely

10-07-2010 09:10 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

MorikoMisa Wrote:AWOL, shut up. Now.
I HIGHLY doubt Crayola's sister would be a whore, slut, skank, manipulator, ect. at her age...plus her sister is possibly the sweetest sibling I've yet to meet. Kids don't just FAKE stuff like that. And her mentioning it wasn't weird, kids express their emotions more openly, did you know that? If I was sad I burst into tears, if my mommy asked me what's wrong (Or Crayola in this case and she's more awesome to her sister, from where I see this.) I would tell them, and even NOW I sometimes just shout out things that bother me...because they bother me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone who knows nothing/very little of sex shouldn't be able to count as consent until they actually understand what's going on. Whether they understand that when they're 6 or 60 doesn't matter either. Now...shut up.
Biggrin So much win.

Faith o' Meter
10-08-2010 07:51 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:
MorikoMisa Wrote:AWOL, shut up. Now.
Biggrin So much win.
*Tips hat, bows* I try my best, madame.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
10-08-2010 09:59 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

~!~&lt;3 Wrote:apple's probably has apple-flavored dreams, however apple does not usually remember them. apple does, however, receive frequent reports of things apple has said while mostly asleep. apple will share some of these here.

"Oh. She must loooove hot buns. ... She didn't have her hot bun this morning, that is why she's sad."
"Pie is how you test for conspirators. Only conspirators will eat cherry without pie."
"Flowers are tasty like rainbows are unicorns. You know it's true, you just won't admit that leprechauns are cannibals."

As an afterthought, apple should say that she does not remember saying any of this.
Why the fuck are you talking about yourself in third person?
10-19-2010 07:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I'm delusional fish20 7 2,695 03-22-2012 02:59 AM
Last Post: Levio_Sah