RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shitty Fanfiction Competition
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Re: Shitty Fanfiction Competition

continue, failwriting is fun.
12-10-2010 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

n den enoby stretd 2 fk vampr n sh wuz bleding n stof.

10 points to Gryffindor if you get the reference.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
12-10-2010 07:40 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

You want butchery? You got it.

toeishnio6s jiosm 6oin6 uonm h6oumnh6iomhoins hion mshtun utoesnun houn tshuohn o ihioe. aeoyinu hnoaun htoimn eoinu nuoea6 nahi6e het6? Shrijm rwor oi emoi nmionse ios nioets ntoeitsn! oirn oitneioh nthiso nethip thi snpi iphnphts pi....oeithm ioth nhet....i...irw o awn onou nuow nowunrw.

6o hoaewnttoih nioth io thna tohunauntithontohnut oausn toiht noihjuoaehoujaieh oh euheuonoaen outhanot anoh h t. aeunhouhtn oht noht nht oan ou htnaohnhtu oht hth.ea haouh tnht aouet hnotehn thaouh tn hah oua na ountoth note hon ht htnaot h tionht onha uno htoh tunthh tht aou htuonhte unht

aruoeh tuoh tioh taon th jhtan th to htnoht noth uohn iam b,naoehagubon b905 no sg05m5egn08sehnihenoh thuinh n04s309 nseouh 08thnhtsnhohs ouh n0h5en0sj0sehnoihsun oh09 r5nsogrn h0e5hnh5e0. eusanhoehn0eshn05senhoashn099g nsow. 50 nhb0n b0igb3ni0hni035hn0i h530nih 35ni05g3 in0 h50ni

eah u5eny0h0e5shnae5s0isehna0h50es gn5h0i5h n aeuh a0h85ahe5850ignag0gn0gj0ijh05 n530q5t h085t n 322 90mfniegnitenitonhtonbtna uoagrnoarg08ht05nhaih55oian i0ahhi aheijh tio eae h hi5ih5jh5eioh jaeh509 h5 5hijh 50j5h0jh 5j90h5 5jhe 0je h50jeh 50j he50ja h0ja5eh h59j50 j0 5e0jhojhi6ean6hnuhhjotanon yyljhe..... wauj ouawn uoynaowy nuay ony aht0thnh509 h50a5

a5i8 5ni500ia5j5 ion5aoi5engoiaejn 5h0hn5aeo h5n5ehi0o n5o8h5nee5ho0h5n...

(All of this was typed by way of me slamming my face against the keyboard over and over, which apparently is how it's done in fanfiction as well.)

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
12-20-2010 05:57 PM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Dark Soul X, you don't realize the stupidity of your post. I can't believe you would come to this kind of conclusion. I, for one, will not stand for you making up this kind of stuff. Fan-fiction is serious business and I will not be told otherwise. What you don't seem to realize is that fan-fiction is the very foundation on what this country was built on. We are taught teamwork, sportsmanship, and balance through awful, awful writing. Without all of this, our society and humanity as we know it would fall.

I'm glad to be part of such a unique empire and I will fight to the death for it. It's in my spiritual being to come to the aid of those who need it. To be questioned is to be dishonored and you should know that by now. We are all insignificant in this universe, and if nothing matters that means that everything matters. An example of my understanding can be seen in the book "Go, Dog. Go!" When the dog hits the red light, he stops. This can be compared to many things in modern-day life, such as when you get your girlfriend pregnant because you forgot to wrap it, or when you decide your kid is too ugly to keep. Everything gets better, however, when you hit that green light, and it's smooth sailing ahead.

Some people do not make it to this green light and eventually take their own life. I am saying it is not the right thing to do; stick with what is hard and you will be rewarded in the end. No matter how hard life is or how bad your love life is, what you can do is all you can do, and that's all that matters from a realistic standpoint.
12-23-2010 03:08 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Once upon a time, BobManPerson posted his shitty copypasta once again but always changing the name to whoever he wanted to direct it to. It was extremely painful and horrible and depressed the target to the point of suicide, and then they lived happily ever after.

[Image: glorious666.png]
12-24-2010 03:14 PM
Fractomancer Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

BobManPerson Wrote:What you don't seem to realize is that fan-fiction is the very foundation on what this country was built on.
fgsfds

[Image: adhd_mild.gif] Try it on yourself!
01-07-2011 05:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:n den enoby stretd 2 fk vampr n sh wuz bleding n stof.

10 points to Gryffindor if you get the reference.

Its from My Immortal. Laugh
01-13-2011 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shitty 'Shoops and Such Darthmat 19 4,707 01-20-2009 04:08 AM
Last Post: random_name