Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell phones: What do you roll with?
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1934 thank(s) in 1190 post(s)
Cell phones: What do you roll with?

^ I agree with everything you just said. I also want an updated Play or something similar.

Haven't tried Chrome on it though. I remember Firefox was horribly laggy the one time I tried it. I stick with Opera Mini and Dolphin because of this.

I'd like to set it so it minimizes all writing to internal memory... I'd rather shorten the SD card's lifespan than the internal thing I can't replace.

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-15-2014 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boeing to produce high security smart phones Efs 0 951 04-16-2012 10:57 PM
Last Post: Efs