RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh. New here...
wanted Offline
Renegade

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Ugh. New here...

im new here and just thought that i'd get this out of my system before i beat the shit out of this girl...
she thinks she is sooo perfect but she's the most unperfect thing i have ever seen. she's a junior at my school and im a senior. her name is ashley and she is such a stuck up bitch.... Fuck her. she thinks she can push people qaround. she has big boobs but seriously? no ass at all. i have more ass in my left butt cheek than she does in both of hers!!!Fu
thats all Biggrin
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 12:47 AM by wanted.)
01-17-2013 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 972 post(s)
Ugh. New here...

...Are you certain you are not experiencing jealousy? I don't mean that to offend you, but I'm merely guessing that one possible reason you seem intent to bash someone while introducing yourself is that you seek a quality that person has.

In any case, I'm done being psychological. Welcome to School Survival - hatred of school recommended, sanity completely optional.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
01-17-2013 09:10 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)
RE: Ugh. New here...

(01-17-2013 01:17 PM)JoshuasGirl Wrote:  lol i'm pretty sure there is nothing to be jealous of with this girl. she's psychotic! and why would i be jealous when i am ranked first in my class, president of the national honor society and beta, im the top bowler, and captain of the basketball team. im the captain of the academic team too.
so please, remind me why i should be jealous?? i have the most amazing fiance, and the best family.
i just hate that this girl thinks that she rules the school when she's not even that pretty.FuFuFu

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
01-17-2013 03:32 PM
wanted Offline
Renegade

lol is that a threat?? and you dont even know who i am. not once did i say anything about you. so bam!FuFuFuFu
01-18-2013 12:37 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

(01-18-2013 12:37 AM)wanted Wrote:  lol is that a threat?? and you dont even know who i am. not once did i say anything about you. so bam!FuFuFuFu
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
01-18-2013 01:22 AM
 Thanks given by: fish20
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

wooooow. pathetic much? you really have to make up a huge story? lmbo. my thing wasnt even about you 'honey' so get a life. idek you. u say u were in the marines or something like that but yet u post about ur middle school?? haha... ur sooooo cute. i bet ur only like 13 or 14...
01-18-2013 06:07 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

(01-18-2013 06:07 AM)wanted Wrote:  wooooow. pathetic much? you really have to make up a huge story? lmbo. my thing wasnt even about you 'honey' so get a life. idek you. u say u were in the marines or something like that but yet u post about ur middle school?? haha... ur sooooo cute. i bet ur only like 13 or 14...
Says the newb who joined just a day ago to the hermits that joined YEARS ago...

Especially the 13 or 14 part, that's pretty funny. Given how long they've been hanging around, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them graduated long ago.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 07:17 AM by Ky.)
01-18-2013 07:11 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

(01-18-2013 06:07 AM)wanted Wrote:  wooooow. pathetic much? you really have to make up a huge story? lmbo. my thing wasnt even about you 'honey' so get a life. idek you. u say u were in the marines or something like that but yet u post about ur middle school?? haha... ur sooooo cute. i bet ur only like 13 or 14...

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
01-18-2013 08:53 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/internet-t...-copypasta

01-18-2013 09:03 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Watch on YouTube
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 09:22 AM by LOON_ATTIC.)
01-18-2013 09:22 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

well why couldnt you people just fucking say that??? damn this bitch here will blow the fuck up on someone who comes at me with shit like that so dont start saying that unless you tell me its from a fucking video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fu

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-18-2013 09:35 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Calm your tits. Everything will be okay...

Previously known as Derchin.
01-18-2013 10:58 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

well i didnt understand why everyone was saying things like that so excuse me...

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-18-2013 12:19 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

So what is this about your ass being so big? I must say that I like big butts and I cannot lie.

01-18-2013 12:28 PM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

lol... its..huge. i only have three pairs of jeans because of it.. i usually wear shorts or sweats..

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-18-2013 12:32 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

I know this one girl I graduated with has the same problem as that girl you posted about. She has great boobs but no ass, and a larger bottom is more important in my opinion than boobs any day of the week.

Also, sorry about my rude introduction. I had no idea it would offend you so. Generally people on this part of the internet know to laugh things like that off. It's part of our humor here to act silly.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 12:42 PM by thewake.)
01-18-2013 12:39 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Solution to your girl problem? Bang her. Or let me and EFS bang her. Would work just as well.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
01-18-2013 11:43 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

What if Wanted sticks around and actually becomes a well-respected member of the community through her intelligent contributions? Okay, yeah, she comes off as incredibly stupid to us, but so would you if you were dropped in to a foreign country with no knowledge of the language. Sure, we all speak English here, but we are a community with entirely different social norms than the norm. I can understand how it can be difficult for somebody to adjust to it when the people who they have been exposed to for the entirety of their lives type using piss-poor grammar and have differing senses of humor or no humor at all.

What I really want to say is that there's nothing better than a big ass and I think that is the general direction this thread should take. OP which ass are you?

[img]http://www.sillytext.com/pics/4701.jpg[/img]

Who am I? Who are YOU?
01-19-2013 12:17 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

lol thanks... and na. i dont think i could 'bang' her. she's gotta have a good personality first.
like my ex girlfriend...
but thats a different story...lol...
my boyfriend now loves my lil girl and my ass and he makes me happy.... i dont need to ruin that my bringing another girl into the relationship...

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-19-2013 01:07 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

(01-19-2013 01:07 AM)wanted Wrote:  lol thanks... and na. i dont think i could 'bang' her. she's gotta have a good personality first.
like my ex girlfriend...
but thats a different story...lol...
my boyfriend now loves my lil girl and my ass and he makes me happy.... i dont need to ruin that my bringing another girl into the relationship...

Your boyfriend seems to have good taste in girls, so it wouldn't be fair to subject him to an assless bitch like Ashley. You're right.

01-19-2013 03:52 AM
 Thanks given by: wanted
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

lol yeah.

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-19-2013 04:49 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent mate with a sufficiently large ass? I still haven't been successful at that.

01-19-2013 04:55 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

oh? im sorry lol. my ex gf had a medium sized ass. wasnt small but wasnt huge either. my waist size is about a 24 but yet, i still have to wear size 11 in jeans.... totally sucks....
most girls round where i live have ok sized asses...

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-19-2013 04:57 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

Send one to me. lol

01-19-2013 05:01 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

lol mail order bride?

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-19-2013 06:04 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Ugh. New here...

Lol, I'm just joking. I'm not that hard up.

01-19-2013 07:33 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

er... welcome. Razz

yeah, you just met the mean crowd. maybe the others will show up and say hi too. Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
01-19-2013 09:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: wanted
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

awww. thanks lol

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
01-19-2013 11:29 AM
wanted Offline
Renegade

Ugh. New here...

lol i just seen the pic... yall would probably categorize me in the first three...hot tamale, bumper, or amazon lol

but others already call me wideload

FuFu
Dont. Give. A. Fuck.!
FuFuFu
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 11:34 AM by wanted.)
01-19-2013 11:33 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Ugh. New here...

I'm impressed. You managed to stick around despite a rather interesting trick played by some of our more senior members (which I actually haven't seen before), and now you don't seem as fazed. Congrats; you got over it.

If I didn't say so already (although I'm sure I did), welcome.

01-20-2013 11:11 AM