RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a hater of school is VERY hard
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Hi people, I don't know weather you care about this or not, but I feel I have to get it out of me.
Lately, after the 1 week pro school experiment, maybe because of the contrasts - people and family generally have been both resistant and given me unpleasant situations to deal with.

Being a School Survival woman or man is MUCH harder than actually working with school stuff 24/7.
I myself go through a lot of mental stress because of all the hatred, and it's very difficult sometimes to keep the stand.
Friends will reject and disagree with you, even with humiliation is some cases, families will see you as wrong and immature, they will use emotions to try to affect you - and it's nearly impossible to not care 100%, teachers look upon you as dumb/low-cast/parasite, it's not healthy for our sanity to go to school.

All this has brought me sadness in the mornings, and periods of "a variation of depression". Sometimes I just want to be alone with a book, only thinking about the text and relaxing - enjoying.

As mentioned, if some of you out there also feel like this, please reply or post or start and new thread if you want to.
Remember that there are others who also struggle, if I'm not the only one...

So many plans, so much school, job obligations, society stuff, expectations. If anyone here also has any idea on a job which pays the most, requires the least amount of study time, and doesn't require heavenly grades, please recommend anything.

People.. Hug
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 06:22 PM by LiptomaticMate.)
11-14-2012 06:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

I would also like to add that not all skills/knowledge/intelligence/creativity can be written down and be given a grade. I guess that many people on this forum have a lot of potential, but which not necessary can be written down in school and given a grade.
11-14-2012 10:20 PM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)
RE: Being a hater of school is VERY hard

That's an interesting post that brings up an important question in life: When does having the courage of my convictions become too much of a burden? You'll have to continue making that decision everyday for the rest of your life. If you're prone to radical ideas or just thinking for yourself, it will naturally be more difficult to stand by your beliefs. By going along with the group you're immediately rewarded because people want to have what they already believe reinforced. People tend to reward conformity like there's some kind of deep wisdom to it. So it probably sounds like I'm going to say, 'Be brave and stand up for what you believe.' But real life is too complicated for things to always be that simple. To get by sometimes you have to put your swords away. There's a time and a place for certain discussions. You don't have to knock yourself out being on a 24/7 mission. People who adopt an idealogy and harp it all the time drive everyone nuts. I see this with Christians, atheists, anarchists, right-wingers and so on. Sometimes people need the intellectual flexibility to adapt to the situation they're in and realize that their individual beliefs are either inapplicable or so distant to from the current reality that they've become irrelevant. At other times, it's worth standing up for your cause. In my case, I'm a teacher but I'm against compulsory education. Obviously, I can't harp on my beliefs during every staff meeting or I would get fired. However, when certain especially rebelious students become an issue I can and do point out that they have not chosen school and we may be the ones failing by forcing their presence and not providing an environment where they can succeed. By using discretion I'm able to promote leniency instead of just being considered dogmatic. But on the other hand you probably don't want to be a sell-out! I'm not saying you shouldn't stand up for what you believe just that you don't HAVE to be beholden to your beliefs all the time. You can take life case-by-case at your convenience if you so choose. Sometimes it's best to put yourself before your ideas and sometimes it isn't. Good luck!

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
11-14-2012 10:26 PM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Hug
I know what you mean. This is the reason I rarely tell people what I think about things.... I like to avoid drama. And people can be so over-dramatic about things... Razz

So yeah, I guess you could keep it on a need-to-know basis?

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-15-2012 02:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

(11-14-2012 06:10 PM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  Hi people, I don't know weather you care about this or not, but I feel I have to get it out of me.
Lately, after the 1 week pro school experiment, maybe because of the contrasts - people and family generally have been both resistant and given me unpleasant situations to deal with.

Being a School Survival woman or man is MUCH harder than actually working with school stuff 24/7.
I myself go through a lot of mental stress because of all the hatred, and it's very difficult sometimes to keep the stand.
Friends will reject and disagree with you, even with humiliation is some cases, families will see you as wrong and immature, they will use emotions to try to affect you - and it's nearly impossible to not care 100%, teachers look upon you as dumb/low-cast/parasite, it's not healthy for our sanity to go to school.

All this has brought me sadness in the mornings, and periods of "a variation of depression". Sometimes I just want to be alone with a book, only thinking about the text and relaxing - enjoying.

As mentioned, if some of you out there also feel like this, please reply or post or start and new thread if you want to.

So many plans, so much school, job obligations, society stuff, expectations. If anyone here also has any idea on a job which pays the most, requires the least amount of study time, and doesn't require heavenly grades, please recommend anything.

People.. Hug
I feel just like you on a lot of school mornings Hug
The important thing to remember, is that you do not give up. Do not give up, keep your convictions, and school will never get the better of you.

The best bloody cover song I have ever heard in my entire life, period: http://www.youtube.com/user/sbeast64#p/c...yCFuP3rM2w
11-15-2012 03:03 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

(11-14-2012 10:26 PM)TheCancer Wrote:  That's an interesting post that brings up an important question in life: When does having the courage of my convictions become too much of a burden? You'll have to continue making that decision everyday for the rest of your life. If you're prone to radical ideas or just thinking for yourself, it will naturally be more difficult to stand by your beliefs. By going along with the group you're immediately rewarded because people want to have what they already believe reinforced. People tend to reward conformity like there's some kind of deep wisdom to it. So it probably sounds like I'm going to say, 'Be brave and stand up for what you believe.' But real life is too complicated for things to always be that simple. To get by sometimes you have to put your swords away. There's a time and a place for certain discussions. You don't have to knock yourself out being on a 24/7 mission. People who adopt an idealogy and harp it all the time drive everyone nuts. I see this with Christians, atheists, anarchists, right-wingers and so on. Sometimes people need the intellectual flexibility to adapt to the situation they're in and realize that their individual beliefs are either inapplicable or so distant to from the current reality that they've become irrelevant. At other times, it's worth standing up for your cause. In my case, I'm a teacher but I'm against compulsory education. Obviously, I can't harp on my beliefs during every staff meeting or I would get fired. However, when certain especially rebelious students become an issue I can and do point out that they have not chosen school and we may be the ones failing by forcing their presence and not providing an environment where they can succeed. By using discretion I'm able to promote leniency instead of just being considered dogmatic. But on the other hand you probably don't want to be a sell-out! I'm not saying you shouldn't stand up for what you believe just that you don't HAVE to be beholden to your beliefs all the time. You can take life case-by-case at your convenience if you so choose. Sometimes it's best to put yourself before your ideas and sometimes it isn't. Good luck!

I feel quite so impressed that you are teacher Smile Haven't read or heard about such a case never before, that's why it makes it even more uplifting. So in some way you are saying that sometimes putting beliefs and opinions behind oneself is better thus to avoid mental stress. While sometimes it's best to tell people what you think, to maybe maintain a healthy sanity? If I understood correctly? Razz

(11-15-2012 02:06 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Hug
I know what you mean. This is the reason I rarely tell people what I think about things.... I like to avoid drama. And people can be so over-dramatic about things... Razz

So yeah, I guess you could keep it on a need-to-know basis?

I've started to notice it myself. Keeping opinions about my school hatred to myself seems to become a better idea each day that passes. At first - the first month of school I was very open telling people about my disliking attitude towards school. However, there were periods when I wasn't telling people about the school hate stuff, and quite quickly mental strain got, obviously reduced.
Now, though I think I'll keep beliefs and such etceteral stuff mostly to myself. It'll save me time, resistance, drama, and most of the unpleasant situations which the school hatred brings me.
What did you mean by "So yeah, I guess you could keep it on a need-to-know basis?"?
I'm glad that I know a place where I can be understood, where people get me Smile

(11-15-2012 03:03 AM)The Shadowman Wrote:  
(11-14-2012 06:10 PM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  Hi people, I don't know weather you care about this or not, but I feel I have to get it out of me.

People.. Hug
I feel just like you on a lot of school mornings Hug
The important thing to remember, is that you do not give up. Do not give up, keep your convictions, and school will never get the better of you.

Some periods <<giving up>> is tempting, but I kind of know that will only be a temporary fix, because quite shortly after such an action my sanity will start playing tricks on me, and I will start wanting to change back to <<hater-of-school>>. Like a instant circle it will last forever.
I haven't given up, and I hope I never will Smile
"...and school will never get the better of you."? Sorry, I didn't interpret what you meant with that sentence Sad
11-15-2012 06:57 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Quote:What did you mean by "So yeah, I guess you could keep it on a need-to-know basis?"?
Pretty much what you said... don't tell people unless it's necessary for whatever reason.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer

Hidden stuff:
11-15-2012 08:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1468 thank(s) in 972 post(s)

Hey, the anti-school life isn't for everyone. Resisting conformity and holding authority at bay are not easy tasks.

You honestly have to believe you're doing the world a service in order to carry on. If this were all about me, I'd have given up.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
11-15-2012 08:55 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

"impressed that you are teacher Haven't read or heard about such a case never before, that's why it makes it even more uplifting. So in some way you are saying that sometimes putting beliefs and opinions behind oneself is better thus to avoid mental stress. While sometimes it's best to tell people what you think, to maybe maintain a healthy sanity? If I understood correctly?"

Thanks for the kind words. I don't want you to get in trouble but that's about the size of what I want to say. One point that I would like to reemphasize is that you don't have to feel like you're stuck in any certain belief system. What one may call hypocrisy might better be looked at as being complicated in an intelligent way. I had some radical friends in college and one of the most liberating things anyone of them ever taught me was that fear of hypocrisy can be a kind of shallowness. People can say oh you believe this and then you say you believe that and then you do the other. I say so what? My mind is complicated enough to see the merit in two seemingly contradictory ideas and believing in both AND rejecting both all at the same time. In other words, I'm not going to allow myself to be trapped into one way of seeing things. Fear of hipocrisy is for simpletons.

Captain Beefheart
11-15-2012 10:24 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser , McGee!
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE THINK TELLING YOUR BELIEFS WOULD INSTANTLY MAKE IT A HAPPY EVER AFTER WITH YOUR PEOPLE YOU KNOW!?!

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
11-15-2012 10:24 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

I think that either I or you have misunderstood something here AmericanAtheistAnarchist.. Confused
11-15-2012 08:33 PM
Potato Offline
Pariah

Given 64 thank(s) in 50 post(s)

anyone who is pro-compulsory-schooling can go die in a fire for all the f*cks i give.
11-16-2012 06:46 AM
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

Given 63 thank(s) in 46 post(s)

(11-14-2012 10:26 PM)TheCancer Wrote:  That's an interesting post that brings up an important question in life: When does having the courage of my convictions become too much of a burden? You'll have to continue making that decision everyday for the rest of your life. If you're prone to radical ideas or just thinking for yourself, it will naturally be more difficult to stand by your beliefs. By going along with the group you're immediately rewarded because people want to have what they already believe reinforced. People tend to reward conformity like there's some kind of deep wisdom to it. So it probably sounds like I'm going to say, 'Be brave and stand up for what you believe.' But real life is too complicated for things to always be that simple. To get by sometimes you have to put your swords away. There's a time and a place for certain discussions. You don't have to knock yourself out being on a 24/7 mission. People who adopt an idealogy and harp it all the time drive everyone nuts. I see this with Christians, atheists, anarchists, right-wingers and so on. Sometimes people need the intellectual flexibility to adapt to the situation they're in and realize that their individual beliefs are either inapplicable or so distant to from the current reality that they've become irrelevant. At other times, it's worth standing up for your cause. In my case, I'm a teacher but I'm against compulsory education. Obviously, I can't harp on my beliefs during every staff meeting or I would get fired. However, when certain especially rebelious students become an issue I can and do point out that they have not chosen school and we may be the ones failing by forcing their presence and not providing an environment where they can succeed. By using discretion I'm able to promote leniency instead of just being considered dogmatic. But on the other hand you probably don't want to be a sell-out! I'm not saying you shouldn't stand up for what you believe just that you don't HAVE to be beholden to your beliefs all the time. You can take life case-by-case at your convenience if you so choose. Sometimes it's best to put yourself before your ideas and sometimes it isn't. Good luck!
Well, that explains the nickname. Great advice, by the way, you need to establish your intelligence with the teacher before introducing a radical idea like our's is.

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose
So I’d rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless
I don’t need the circus or the day of national observance
I need you to think for you and stop being a servant
-Immortal Technique, The Martyr, The Martyr
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 09:32 AM by IamNoone.)
11-16-2012 09:31 AM
CinnamonSynonym Offline
Rebel

Given 6 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

I don't think I've told anyone that is personally connected to me about my school views. I even have a few groups that I like to keep separate, behavior-wise. Some might think of that as bad because of the whole 'be yourself' thing, but in reality, I just take the path of least resistance. Like SoulRiser said, I don't like drama, and usually strive to avoid it. This might be the root cause of my lack of boldness, and it shows up in my behavior randomly. If I ask someone a question, and they hear or interpret it wrong, I'll just say "Okay" and ask someone else. One of my best friends doesn't like school, but he doesn't really hate it, so to speak. I try not to let that stop me from socializing with him because he's a good person, and fun to be around. The same applies for religion. I have never really told anyone that I'm atheistic. In my town, going to church on Sundays is almost as necessary as going to school. So I don't tell anyone that I don't, and everyone acts normal around me. As much as I would like to be able to be myself everywhere, all the time, I'm afraid of the drama.

Back to the original topic: I too find it difficult to be anti-school. However, it provides a basis for me to start my life on. I can do research on what I want to do when I need to support myself and maybe a family, instead of having useless topics shoved down my throat and doing tedium 9 hours a day, just to throw it away* at the end of the year. Besides that, it's the thought that counts. Sure, it may be bad now, but as far as I can tell, it's been getting worse each year. This means that either a) Eventually anti-school will be easier than (pro-)school, or b) We can convince someone of importance that this is not the way to go about educating children. We can save our children from this monster that is the school system. That leaves emotional stress, which is avoided mostly by simply not telling my un-anti-school friends that I'm anti-school and failing 2 classes. However, my parents are informed by an online report-card type thing called Infinite Campus, so they always know my grades for every assignment in every class. They, of course tell their friends and family (_my_ family), who, consequently, always treat me like shit. My grandma thinks I sit on my computer playing games all day, when I've probably gotten more done each day than my family and her combined.

So yes, it is pretty bad. But it could be worse. If we stand up for our cause, put aside our drama-phobic tendencies, make a (inter)national statement, we can not only stop it from getting worse, but maybe even make it better.

Or at least that's how _I_ justify it.

*Or burn it. Me and my not-quite-anti-school buddies have this annual tradition where we go out and burn all of our schoolwork for the previous year about a week before school starts. And make s'mores. And this year we watched "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", "Get Smart" Season 4, and ate chocolate animal crackers. Just, in my opinion, the best way to spend one of the last days you have left before school starts again.

I do not have a pet fire-spewing walrus, contrary to popular belief.
If you say something I do not care about, I will ignore you. This is not an invitation to say it louder.
permissum mihi somnus
tedium causat apathia
Godspeed
11-16-2012 12:36 PM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Cool Folks - Cool. Wink
I think it as well is more fun being anononuymus with a cause than sharing it with everyone and being undermined, humiliated and talked badly to.
I don't know where I've heard it from, but some places on this planet or maybe actually in a movie I heard of some people who drove out onto a pond a threw all there books to the bottom of the sea. Quite fun! I think they also packed them in a plastic bag. Ho Ho Ho Ho :crazy:
DoA, Potato and AmericanAthistAnarchist, try being more supportive in this thread, I know what you are saying... This is not the right thread though. This is a more of a kind of "seek some rehab".
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 01:59 PM by LiptomaticMate.)
11-16-2012 01:59 PM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

(11-15-2012 10:24 AM)TheCancer Wrote:  "impressed that you are teacher Haven't read or heard about such a case never before, that's why it makes it even more uplifting. So in some way you are saying that sometimes putting beliefs and opinions behind oneself is better thus to avoid mental stress. While sometimes it's best to tell people what you think, to maybe maintain a healthy sanity? If I understood correctly?"

Thanks for the kind words. I don't want you to get in trouble but that's about the size of what I want to say. One point that I would like to reemphasize is that you don't have to feel like you're stuck in any certain belief system. What one may call hypocrisy might better be looked at as being complicated in an intelligent way. I had some radical friends in college and one of the most liberating things anyone of them ever taught me was that fear of hypocrisy can be a kind of shallowness. People can say oh you believe this and then you say you believe that and then you do the other. I say so what? My mind is complicated enough to see the merit in two seemingly contradictory ideas and believing in both AND rejecting both all at the same time. In other words, I'm not going to allow myself to be trapped into one way of seeing things. Fear of hipocrisy is for simpletons.

Hi TheCancer!
I was rereading this reply and started thinking...
Why do you think hypocrisy is good, or why do you think that "fear of hypocrisy is for simpletons"?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 05:01 AM by LiptomaticMate.)
11-18-2012 04:52 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Who does actually fear hypocrisy? I don't like my friends pretending to be someone else, honesty is nice.
11-18-2012 05:25 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

You're not a static being. You're an active organism that constantly has to respond to an incredible amount of imput stimuli from every angle. You're not who you were yesterday. You're only you in the moment. Of course, you need roots. But if that root becomes an anchor and you want to sail, it's your prerogative not be shackled by what you said you believed yesterday. Also, having a contradictory opinion shouldn't prevent you from enjoying something. I hate militarism and nationalism but I love football even though it's ripe with that garbage. You may hate school but still enjoy your chemistry class. Life is too complicated for one set of rules. I express different opinions to different people because I know what they can and/or want to deal with. For some people, this comes naturally. But when you say it's easier not to hate school then I say let that hatred go when it serves you. You're more important than whatever it is you think you believe in. And that's another thing, it's hard to know what you really believe even though you think you're really sure about it. People are sure they don't believe in God but then when faced with the barrel of a gun they start praying. You may think you hate school but if it was demolished you may feel regret. Who knows? I don't know anything that I'm really for but I think I know what I'm against. But then I wonder...

Captain Beefheart
11-18-2012 05:28 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

* You can never be entirely sure, that's true and I agree. I do not fear hypocrisy, I also do not like it, but I'm very sure that I will rather lie and hide my intentions and personality in school to avoid drama. However, I do not want to be reffered to as a hypocrit.
The thing you mentioned about the gun and the death thingy, bad example, death and humans are a complicated subject.
I do not want to use my hatred when it serves me I'm a hater of school, but I may hide it. If school maybe one day changes I guess I'll maybe like it. It's also obvious that even though I hate school I may love the subjects.
Do you think hypocrisy is a good thing, a bad thing or a combo thing?
PS: Please use pagejumps/pagebreaks
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 05:45 AM by LiptomaticMate.)
11-18-2012 05:43 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Combo thing.

Captain Beefheart
11-18-2012 06:46 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Quote:I express different opinions to different people because I know what they can and/or want to deal with.
I do this all the time. Different people get to know different sides of me because of this. It doesn't mean I'm being "fake" to anyone, just that different people bring out different sides of me. It's all still ME, just different parts.

Hidden stuff:
11-18-2012 06:57 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Isn't that typical and which everyone does?
11-18-2012 09:29 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

I wouldn't know... I don't really know how normal people do things.

Hidden stuff:
11-18-2012 09:41 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

(11-18-2012 09:29 AM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  Isn't that typical and which everyone does?

Yeah. Unless they become so monomaniacal that they're constantly harping on some kind of dogmatic stance. That could include hating school.

Captain Beefheart
11-18-2012 09:56 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

I adapt to people in various ways becasue I partly know how they react with certain topics and situations. Isn't that normal? Don't most people do that, or am I some kind of freak? I'm not a hypocrit if I act like that?
11-18-2012 09:12 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

That's not hypocritical, and I know I do it, TheCancer also does it, so maybe it's normal. Either way it doesn't make you a freak.

Hidden stuff:
11-19-2012 12:04 AM
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

I can use multiple personalities on people on control at any given time.

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
11-19-2012 07:51 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

I can't becasue sometimes my brain just goes berserk and it does stuff which I tell it to not do, especially in school. At home it's fine.
12-06-2012 03:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Emo hater in my school... any advice? Sneaxx 25 5,699 05-21-2012 03:14 AM
Last Post: Sneaxx
  I feel You are being too Hard on school Blaze_Glory 49 7,838 12-02-2009 09:20 AM
Last Post: IllusoryDeath