RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ex- Firends
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Sad Ex- Firends

Some friends say they will always be there for you, but as I was there for a Nolo who was fighting with Alcohol (codename for an ex-friend) Once they became friends thats who she hangs out with all the time, leaving me out in the cold, damn Drugs and Alcohol (codenames) they were truly meant to be.........Cuckoo[/Strike]

~CookieCutterCuckoo
10-31-2012 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)
Ex- Firends

Please retell that one more time, I didn't understand that completely?
11-01-2012 03:47 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Ex- Firends

Stupid bitch.
11-01-2012 04:42 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)
RE: Ex- Firends

Wait, you're friends with Drugs and Alcohol and what? XD

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-01-2012 04:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

(11-01-2012 04:42 AM)zagix Wrote:  Stupid bitch.

Me?
11-01-2012 05:12 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Ex- Firends

He was probably talking about himself.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer

Hidden stuff:
11-01-2012 07:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ky , CookieCutter96
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Ex- Firends

Oh, okiaiai ;D
11-01-2012 08:34 PM
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

(11-01-2012 03:47 AM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  Please retell that one more time, I didn't understand that completely?
Basicly I had a friend who left me for another friend, thats about it.

~CookieCutterCuckoo
11-02-2012 10:23 PM
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

(11-01-2012 04:59 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Wait, you're friends with Drugs and Alcohol and what? XD

YES, yes i am Smile lol

~CookieCutterCuckoo
11-02-2012 10:23 PM
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

(11-01-2012 04:42 AM)zagix Wrote:  Stupid bitch.

Fu

~CookieCutterCuckoo
11-02-2012 10:30 PM
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Ex- Firends

I was referring the cookie cutter. I think we can all agree that this person needs some remedial remedial remedial English classes.
11-03-2012 12:21 AM
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

(11-03-2012 12:21 AM)zagix Wrote:  I was referring the cookie cutter. I think we can all agree that this person needs some remedial remedial remedial English classes.

I don't want to hear about it please. So stop I'm done with this. I dont care what you people think anymore, I thought I could be friends with everyone here to stop being bullied from the outside world but looks like there are people here who just want to pick on others.

~CookieCutterCuckoo
11-09-2012 11:41 PM
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Ex- Firends

By that you mean zagix?

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
11-09-2012 11:48 PM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

Given 83 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

CookieCutter96, stop being a drama queen. Nobody is bullying you, bullying is beating you up, punching you in the face, stuffing you int he trash, ect. I dont see anybody doing that to you. Dumb drama queen.
11-10-2012 12:07 AM
 Thanks given by: zagix , 4r4b7
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 972 post(s)
Ex- Firends

^ There is more to bullying than simply physical abuse, and there are many different kinds.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
11-10-2012 09:37 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Ex- Firends

Yup, there is actually such a thing as emotional abuse. Also, this is relevant:
http://forums.school-survival.net/showth...hp?tid=107

Cookie, yeah, some people here are pretty picky about proper grammar. I know it doesn't really prove anything about intelligence (neither do grades), but proper grammar and stuff basically just shows that you care enough about your post to proofread it a bit before posting.

Meh, ignore anyone who bugs you (there's even a feature for that). Biggrin

Hidden stuff:
11-10-2012 09:44 AM
 Thanks given by: CookieCutter96
CookieCutter96 Offline
Rebel

(11-10-2012 09:44 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Yup, there is actually such a thing as emotional abuse. Also, this is relevant:
http://forums.school-survival.net/showth...hp?tid=107

Cookie, yeah, some people here are pretty picky about proper grammar. I know it doesn't really prove anything about intelligence (neither do grades), but proper grammar and stuff basically just shows that you care enough about your post to proofread it a bit before posting.

Meh, ignore anyone who bugs you (there's even a feature for that). Biggrin

You.............Are my new best friend. <3
(>'.')>

~CookieCutterCuckoo
11-12-2012 11:53 PM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

you FUCKERS!!!