RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds delicious!
Vivi Offline
Living Dead Girl

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
Sounds delicious!

Quote:JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ/BALTIMORE SUN/AP) — A Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the man’s body parts, including his heart and brain.

Alexander Kinyua, 21, is being held on no bail.

Mike Hellgren has the latest details.

Police served a search warrant Wednesday morning at the home of that missing man and made a gruesome find. Parts of a human body were found at the home along Terrapin Terrace in Joppatowne.

Police say the brother of the suspect went down to the laundry room of the house and saw a blanket on a box. He pulled off the blanket and saw two metal tins. Police say he opened them and saw a head and two hands.

The brother confronted Alexander Kinyua about this. Alexander Kinyua said they were animal remains and not human remains.

The brother then got his dad. The dad went downstairs and the items were gone.

The suspect was seen cleaning the container.

During a search warrant, police got the head and hands. They then interviewed the suspect.

He told them he cut up the victim with a knife and ate the heart and portions of his brain.

Monica Worrell, a sheriff’s spokeswoman, says the body parts found in the home had yet to be identified by the chief medical examiner late Wednesday. But Worrell says authorities believe they are those of the missing man, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie. The 37-year-old vanished without a trace from his home last Friday.

Even more evidence was discovered just blocks away. Police say they also found body parts inside a dumpster on church property along Trimble Road.

“It’s very scary, especially knowing that it’s so close to home,” said neighbor Melinda Kraft.

“It’s very sad. It makes me want to pray for the family members of the person who is deceased,” said church member Kelly Bush.

Members of Towne Baptist Church arrived to find services canceled for the night as forensic technicians combed through the church dumpster, searching for evidence.

“That’s like what you see on TruTV, the crime scenes on TruTV. You don’t expect to see it in your own backyard,” said church member Bob Farrington.

No family members were in court Thursday and a public defender represented Kinyua. Kinyua is from Nairobi, Kenya. He’s lived in Maryland for nine years. He is a U.S. citizen and full-time student at Morgan State University.

He was calm and said very little to the judge.

WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun reports this isn’t the first time Kinyua has been charged with a gruesome crime. On May 20, he was charged with first-degree assault and reckless endangerment in Baltimore in connection with an incident that allegedly occurred May 19 at the Thurgood Marshall apartments, according to court records.

In that case, according to police, Kinyua ”randomly” attacked another Morgan State student in a doorway of the apartment complex with a baseball bat, then fled into a nearby wooded area. The victim, listed as Joshua Ceasar, suffered fractures to his skull, arm, shoulder, as well as blindness to his left eye. The first responding officer saw Ceasar stumbling toward her, with blood coming from his forehead, and the officer noted a large amount of blood in the doorway.

Kinyua was ordered held on $220,000 bond in that case.

In this case, police say Kinyua is in custody, charged with first-degree murder, but neighbors’ nerves are still frayed.

“My heart kind of dropped so this is kind of shocking to me,” Kraft said.

WJZ has learned the suspect and the missing man lived at the same address. Right now, their relationship is unclear.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/05/31...d-in-home/

[Image: ACaniFINAL.gif]
06-01-2012 06:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Sounds delicious!

just ate them raw? no seasoning or anything?

unhygienic and a waste of good meat, that's what it is.

(01-21-2012 10:42 PM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  homestuck more like homeSUCK
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 06:33 AM by cuttlefishCuller.)
06-01-2012 06:29 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
RE: Sounds delicious!

(06-01-2012 06:29 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  just ate them raw? no seasoning or anything?

unhygienic and a waste of good meat, that's what it is.

I know! Noo

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
06-01-2012 07:06 AM