RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Cliche and My High School
EnemyOfTheState Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
High School Cliche and My High School

I'm just about feed up with the Cliches of High School. Weather it's the Social Status Cliche or the "Higher" Authority Cliches.

Social Status Cliches---- the worst of my problems with high school. It's gotten to the point where people are shun if you answer questions in class or do all your work (or most of it in my case). I go to the kind of Public School where your intelligence level, common sense and how many b****hes you;ve had sex with determines how people see you. Such as, me i just come to school, and then i leave. I don't do any dumb shit, but can make friends easily because of my laid back, irrational way of thinking. I say dumb shit to be funny, but not to the point where i can be sent to ISD (In School Detention). Although because i'm the kinda student that does his work and gets good grades, i seem to have a target on my head or something.

Example: at lunch, people would come up to me and ask, "you got the (insert subject here) H.W?" and i would just say no. they seem to not believe me and attack me verbally and at some points mess with me physically. after they do that i tell them, "you know what, i did have the H.W, but because you guys are actin' like assholes, f**k you." they then proceed to get mad, and then i just sit back down and enjoy my rubber..errm...i mean pizza. Shit like that pisses me off. 1: there not smart enough to do the homework. 2: They never listen in class to learn it. 3: they never ask for help. So what the f**k am i suppose to do about it?? Give them the answers?? hell no. And the fact that all fights in school are just Men or women hugging each other until, the hug is go "happy" and "cheerful", one of them falls to the ground is just sad.....

"Higher" Authority Cliches--- When you get into a argument with a teacher to only know that in the end, your not gonna win. And its now to the point in school where teachers and staff have the right to question your beliefs!! If you don't like school, they try to make you like school!! I personally love to go Hunting with my father. you know a father son thing. but i know alot about other weapons as my dad owns a gun shop. i although am said by teachers to be depressed and annoyed frequently. so when some of the idiots are talking about how they and i quote "poppin' on niggaz with a Glock and Uzi". i Just laugh and they verbally abuse me as if i've never held a gun before. BUT as i start to educate them on Gun History and tell them about the gun, the Assistant Principal walks in and says that i need to go see my Guidance Counselor on having weekly session and stuff. but when i try to revolt and refuse they threaten to Suspend me. wdf?? i did nothing wrong. i talk about guns and they think im gonna kill everyone in the school.to the point where teachers are starting to ask me wayyyy to personal questions and the students (not my friends) are starting to think i'm a poser or something..... but the more disrespectful kids talk about guns, and because THEY ARE KNOWN to have worst behavior than me, they get a slap on the wrist. in the end i get no choice as the teachers and staff decide my future and i have to obey or just be a failure.......ridiculous...

[Image: adventure_time_signature_by_solidmetal-d328ime.png]
10-26-2010 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Re: High School Cliche and My High School

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:I'm just about feed up with the Cliches of High School. Weather it's the Social Status Cliche or the "Higher" Authority Cliches.

Social Status Cliches---- the worst of my problems with high school. It's gotten to the point where people are shun if you answer questions in class or do all your work (or most of it in my case). I go to the kind of Public School where your intelligence level, common sense and how many b****hes you;ve had sex with determines how people see you. Such as, me i just come to school, and then i leave. I don't do any dumb shit, but can make friends easily because of my laid back, irrational way of thinking. I say dumb shit to be funny, but not to the point where i can be sent to ISD (In School Detention). Although because i'm the kinda student that does his work and gets good grades, i seem to have a target on my head or something.

Example: at lunch, people would come up to me and ask, "you got the (insert subject here) H.W?" and i would just say no. they seem to not believe me and attack me verbally and at some points mess with me physically. after they do that i tell them, "you know what, i did have the H.W, but because you guys are actin' like assholes, f**k you." they then proceed to get mad, and then i just sit back down and enjoy my rubber..errm...i mean pizza. Shit like that pisses me off. 1: there not smart enough to do the homework. 2: They never listen in class to learn it. 3: they never ask for help. So what the f**k am i suppose to do about it?? Give them the answers?? hell no. And the fact that all fights in school are just Men or women hugging each other until, the hug is go "happy" and "cheerful", one of them falls to the ground is just sad.....

"Higher" Authority Cliches--- When you get into a argument with a teacher to only know that in the end, your not gonna win. And its now to the point in school where teachers and staff have the right to question your beliefs!! If you don't like school, they try to make you like school!! I personally love to go Hunting with my father. you know a father son thing. but i know alot about other weapons as my dad owns a gun shop. i although am said by teachers to be depressed and annoyed frequently. so when some of the idiots are talking about how they and i quote "poppin' on niggaz with a Glock and Uzi". i Just laugh and they verbally abuse me as if i've never held a gun before. BUT as i start to educate them on Gun History and tell them about the gun, the Assistant Principal walks in and says that i need to go see my Guidance Counselor on having weekly session and stuff. but when i try to revolt and refuse they threaten to Suspend me. wdf?? i did nothing wrong. i talk about guns and they think im gonna kill everyone in the school.to the point where teachers are starting to ask me wayyyy to personal questions and the students (not my friends) are starting to think i'm a poser or something..... but the more disrespectful kids talk about guns, and because THEY ARE KNOWN to have worst behavior than me, they get a slap on the wrist. in the end i get no choice as the teachers and staff decide my future and i have to obey or just be a failure.......ridiculous...

Welcome the worst thing to do in school is to try and prove something no matter what as it makes it easier for people to distort the view and if people are so ignorant anyway so I doubt reason would work on any of them(its like the video game causes violence argument in that people like this are ill and have given up the capacity for reason and logical thinking).

Sad to say but in a way school is preparing you for reality as once you leave you'll be surrounded in the majority by ignorant 2 faced clowns and thanks to democracy you'll have to act like you care about them and will have them affecting most decisions that surround your life.
Also don't get to huggy with your homework as its not like it matters(as far as college is concerned anyway).

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
10-26-2010 05:30 PM
EnemyOfTheState Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Quote:welcome: the worst thing to do in school is to try and prove something no matter what as it makes it easier for people to distort the view and if people are so ignorant anyway so I doubt reason would work on any of them(its like the video game causes violence argument in that people like this are ill and have given up the capacity for reason and logical thinking).

Sad to say but in a way school is preparing you for reality as once you leave you'll be surrounded in the majority by ignorant 2 faced clowns and thanks to democracy you'll have to act like you care about them and will have them affecting most decisions that surround your life.
Also don't get to huggy with your homework as its not like it matters(as far as college is concerned anyway).

oh i know. the way i see it 90 percent of life is about acting like you care, even though you don't. i'm not close to my homework though, i just do it because:

Good Grades = Presents = My Happiness = Good Grades

and it just keeps going. Although I'm never truly happy.....its just i try to Educate them (something the teachers OR their parents aren't doing) and i get f**ked. its just not fair. seeing the same thing day in and day out. and to see the people who put effort in (as that's all i truly owe to the school for 6 hours of my life everyday) left in the dust.

[Image: adventure_time_signature_by_solidmetal-d328ime.png]
10-27-2010 05:02 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:Good Grades = Presents = My Happiness = Good

That's equivalent to x=y=z=x. To be more accurate, you should have said
Decent Username Wrote:Good grades lead to presents, which lead to my happiness, which lead to more good grades.

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:****hes

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:f**ked

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:f**k

Censorfag.
10-27-2010 09:00 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Not really. It means the same thing.

Some people don't actually like cussing, you know. Plus, not many forums even LET you cuss.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-27-2010 09:05 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

hose monster suck a dick cunt felch skullfuck cum dumpster meat flaps blumpkin mother fucker rusty trombone mother fucking Cleveland Steamer suck and fuck glass bottom boat fuck you assmucus squeeze out a Cleveland steamer roast beef curtains fuck trouser gravy skin flute tea-bag rack daddy fucktoy lay pipe have a tug of war with cyclops crotch fruit cumdump creampie beef curtains suck a fat baby's dick team deuce drop a coil go fuck a slamhog titty-fuck smoke a sausage muff puff fuck, the fuck-bitch blow load have a big ol' vag RCH 50 yard cunt punt burst your nuts do my head fuck off clit licker pussy-hole fuck yo mama sweet dick daddy with the candy balls axe-wound skeezy ho take it up the ass anal impaler cum guzzler slip through the backdoor get redwings have your peanut butter stirred fagbag queaf go hogging bone sauce gangbang cockblock piss ass drunk get the fuck hot beef injection man chowder butt fuck cum chugger smuck super soaker wrestle the cyclops nut paste fingerhut dick sucker cock tea bag fucknut pull a train golden shower cuff cunt-struck fucking kooch MIWLF cunt hair coke whore hotter than two mice fucking in a wool sock fur burger pearl jam fuck-ass buck the slobbering donkey meat whistle finger bang suck a d cocksucker beef hammer Aquafina flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
10-27-2010 09:23 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Raikuron Wrote:
EnemyOfTheState Wrote:Good Grades = Presents = My Happiness = Good

That's equivalent to x=y=z=x. To be more accurate, you should have said
Decent Username Wrote:Good grades lead to presents, which lead to my happiness, which lead to more good grades.

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:****hes

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:f**ked

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:f**k

Censorfag.
For the record, the only reason I didn't move this is because it's relevant to the thread. Barely. Stop it, fucker.

CrayolaColours Wrote:Some people don't actually like cussing, you know. Plus, not many forums even LET you cuss.
If that's so, why post censored words to begin with? There are alternatives.

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
10-27-2010 09:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Not really much you can do if I don't stop. If people BAAAW'd over Duelix getting b&, they'll BAAAW about me getting b&.
10-27-2010 09:58 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:hose monster suck a dick cunt felch skullfuck cum dumpster meat flaps blumpkin mother fucker rusty trombone mother fucking Cleveland Steamer suck and fuck glass bottom boat fuck you assmucus squeeze out a Cleveland steamer roast beef curtains fuck trouser gravy skin flute tea-bag rack daddy fucktoy lay pipe have a tug of war with cyclops crotch fruit cumdump creampie beef curtains suck a fat baby's dick team deuce drop a coil go fuck a slamhog titty-fuck smoke a sausage muff puff fuck, the fuck-bitch blow load have a big ol' vag RCH 50 yard cunt punt burst your nuts do my head fuck off clit licker pussy-hole fuck yo mama sweet dick daddy with the candy balls axe-wound skeezy ho take it up the ass anal impaler cum guzzler slip through the backdoor get redwings have your peanut butter stirred fagbag queaf go hogging bone sauce gangbang cockblock piss ass drunk get the fuck hot beef injection man chowder butt fuck cum chugger smuck super soaker wrestle the cyclops nut paste fingerhut dick sucker cock tea bag fucknut pull a train golden shower cuff cunt-struck fucking kooch MIWLF cunt hair coke whore hotter than two mice fucking in a wool sock fur burger pearl jam fuck-ass buck the slobbering donkey meat whistle finger bang suck a d cocksucker beef hammer Aquafina flow
hahaha oh my goodness.
10-27-2010 10:18 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

*****aurisrex Wrote:hose monster suck a dick cunt felch skullfuck cum dumpster meat flaps blumpkin mother fucker rusty trombone mother fucking Cleveland Steamer suck and fuck glass bottom boat fuck you assmucus squeeze out a Cleveland steamer roast beef curtains fuck trouser gravy skin flute tea-bag rack daddy fucktoy lay pipe have a tug of war with cy**ops crotch fruit cumdump creampie beef curtains suck a fat baby's dick team deuce drop a coil go fuck a slamhog titty-fuck smoke a sausage muff puff fuck, the fuck-bitch blow load have a big ol' vag RCH 50 yard cunt punt burst your nuts do my head fuck off clit licker pussy-hole fuck yo mama sweet dick daddy with the candy balls axe-wound skeezy ho take it up the ass anal impaler cum guzzler slip through the backdoor get re****gs have your peanut butter stirred fagbag queaf go hogging bone sauce gangbang cockblock piss ass drunk get the fuck hot beef injection man chowder butt fuck cum chugger smuck super soaker wrestle the cyclops nut paste fingerhut dick sucker cock tea bag fucknut pull a train golden shower cuff cunt-struck fucking kooch MIWLF cunt hair coke whore hotter than two m*ce fucking in a wool sock fur burger pearl jam fuck-ass buck the slobbering donkey meat whistle finger bang suck a d cocksucker beef hammer Aquafina flow

Damn that's a lot of curse words, I censored a few for you

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
10-27-2010 01:14 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Raikuron Wrote:Not really much you can do if I don't stop. If people BAAAW'd over Duelix getting b&, they'll BAAAW about me getting b&.
As annoying as you are, since you're not a troll we're not going to ban you. Quit playing the victim.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-27-2010 06:32 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Hooker with a penis.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
10-27-2010 08:32 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:Hooker with a penis.
Did Zherneboh get you to post his fapping material again?

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-27-2010 09:06 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Did you know that when you ce**or words like this at least a hundred percent of people can figure out what they are? NOW YOU KNOW

shit tits cunt motherfucker fuck ass cum bitch nigga

[Image: glorious666.png]
10-28-2010 11:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I go to college without finishing high school? xcriteria 10 10,581 05-31-2017 10:25 PM
Last Post: MariKlemz
  Aim High School? The man 6 4,022 05-29-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  Seeking people have dropped out of high school without parent support (for interview) xcriteria 4 2,765 05-05-2017 04:14 AM
  I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror James Comey 0 1,654 04-25-2017 07:44 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  I wish I could go back to high school .... James Comey 23 10,881 04-08-2017 05:46 AM
  Worst year of high school? Dead 17 13,987 03-29-2017 09:00 AM
Shocked Please, punish yourself | She still thinks her High School is the best Lucas Gallindo 1 2,258 03-14-2017 07:39 PM
Last Post: sswbm
Brick High School, Hypocrisy, Personal textname30 5 3,769 11-05-2016 01:15 PM
  I started high school on 8/29/16 SchoolIsPrison333 1 2,265 10-04-2016 03:07 AM
Last Post: Sadly_Not
  I HATE High School and The Education System Rightsmen 13 15,093 12-30-2015 02:08 AM
Last Post: Coolhandluke