RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Passes HR 4133 Binding the US to Israel and Their War Agenda
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
House Passes HR 4133 Binding the US to Israel and Their War Agenda

So nice when our politicians show who they are truly loyal too.

Quote:Without any mainstream media coverage at all, the House of Representatives passed the United States – Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (USIESC).

The USIESC, written by Eric Cantor, claims there is a need to provide Israel with unlimited military and financial aid as a result of the disturbances caused by the Arab Spring.

Israel will have an essentially unlimited amount of funds allocated to them through the Federal Reserve Bank. The country will also enjoy an “expanded role of NATO” that consists of an “enhanced presence at NATO headquarters and exercises”.

The USIESC pledges the US government’s “commitment” to assist Israel in remaining a Jewish State; as well as protection from the UN if the UN Security Council resolves to hold Israel accountable to international laws.

The US government’s counter-terrorism unit will also aid Israel by any means.

This USIESC asserts that “supported by the American people” the US government will “repeatedly affirm the special bond between the United States and Israel” and that the two countries have “shared values and shared interests.”

If there were ever language to suppose that there were a merging of these two nations, the USIESC fits that bill.

The Executive Summary of USIESC says that “the following actions to assist in the defense of Israel” are:

Provide Israel such support as may be necessary to increase development and production of joint missile defense systems, particularly such systems that defend the urgent threat posed to Israel and United States forces in the region.
Provide Israel assistance specifically for the production and procurement of the Iron Dome defense system for purposes of intercepting short-range missiles, rockets, and projectiles launched against Israel.
Provide Israel defense articles and defense services through such mechanisms as appropriate, to include air refueling tankers, missile defense capabilities, and specialized munitions.
Allocate additional weaponry and munitions for the forward-deployed United States stockpile in Israel.
Provide Israel additional surplus defense articles and defense services, as appropriate, in the wake of the withdrawal of United States forces from Iraq.
Strengthen efforts to prevent weapons smuggling into Gaza pursuant to the 2005 Agreement on Movement and Access following the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza and to protect against weapons smuggling and terrorist threats from the Sinai Peninsula.
Offer the Israeli Air Force additional training and exercise opportunities in the United States to compensate for Israel’s limited air space.
Expand Israel’s authority to make purchases under the Foreign Military Financing program on a commercial basis.
Seek to enhance the capabilities of the United States and Israel to address emerging common threats, increase security cooperation, and expand joint military exercises.
Encourage an expanded role for Israel within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), including an enhanced presence at NATO headquarters and exercises.
Support extension of the long-standing loan guarantee program for Israel, recognizing Israel’s unbroken record of repaying its loans on time and in full.
Expand already-close intelligence cooperation, including satellite intelligence, with Israel.

USIESC goes on to claim that: “Iran, (3) which has long sought to foment instability and promote extremism in the Middle East, is now seeking to (4) exploit the dramatic political transition underway in the region to undermine governments traditionally aligned with the United States and support extremist political movements in these countries.”

On the contrary, Israel and the US have been the biggest proponents of violence toward unprovoked nations in recent times. The collaboration of the US, Israel and NATO, with help from CIA operatives al-Qaeda and other US funded terrorist groups, have synthesized fake revolutions (i.e. the Arab Spring) to destabilize governments and force regime changes.

Right now, al-Qaeda is being used by the Obama administration to force the Syrian President out of office through repeated attacks and massive killing of innocent Syrians.

In Africa, specifically the south Sudan region, Obama has teamed up with Israel to create the new nation of South Sudan by using terrorism to force their current government out.

USIESC continues its assault on Iran: “At the same time, (5) Iran may soon attain a nuclear weapons capability, a development that would fundamentally threaten vital American interests, destabilize the region, encourage regional nuclear proliferation, further empower and embolden Iran, (6) the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, and (7) provide it the tools to threaten its neighbors, including Israel”.

Although publicly, both the Obama administration and the Israeli government have admitted that Iran has absolutely no intention of building nuclear weapons. Both governments assume that by using words like “they may” or “they might” denotes a definite intention to do so.

The Mullahs that have ultimate authority in Iran have stated numerous times that the acquisition and use of nuclear weapons goes against the law of Islam. Independent studies, outside of the US and Israeli reach, have also confirmed that not only does Iran not have nuclear weapons at present, but are not perusing their allocation.

To justify the fabricated “need” to assist Israel in remaining “safe” the USIESC states : “As a result, (8) the strategic environment that has kept Israel secure and safeguarded United States national interests for the past 35 years has eroded.”

At the present time, Israel is in possession of an estimated 200 – 300 nuclear weapons. They are the covert superpower of the world. Israel also enjoys one of the most intensive and explicit armies in the world. While Israel continues to invade the sovereign nations that surround them, they are not being invaded themselves.

The USIESC is a propaganda piece of legislation designed to set the stage for full military support of Israel when they launch an unprovoked strike against Iran. While now, there are campaigns to coerce a fake grassroots effort to force a regime change in Iran, the inevitability of war declarations are looming in the distance.

China and Russia have made it clear that they have absolutely no intention of ending their relations with Iran.

The distractions in the mainstream media concerning Obama are just that. The sudden inflation of gay rights in the political arena and nonsensical social memes are being touted as if they will define our nation.

The USIESC has clearly set a precedent and definition of who America is.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/hous...us-to.html

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-26-2012 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
RE: House Passes HR 4133 Binding the US to Israel and Their War Agenda

well shit
if we're gunna take over the world, gotta start somewhere right?

No, this is Patrick.
05-27-2012 06:00 AM
Kim Jong-Il Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

palestine is not a coumtry anymore, it is merely a 'territory'
05-28-2012 05:42 AM
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

Given 16 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

israel is currently occupying the golan heights,syria. israel is currently occupying palestine, but obama allows it.

-2007 obama ran for election and said if he would come into power, he will take away all US troops out of afghanistan

-obama deploys thousands of US troops into afghanistan, moving the war at the fastest pace

hypocrisy

Hidden stuff:

05-28-2012 11:34 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

OH MY GOD SO MUCH DEBT

LETS GIVE FREE MONEY TO ISREAL!!! YAY!!!!!!
05-29-2012 01:32 AM
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

(05-29-2012 01:32 AM)fish20 Wrote:  OH MY GOD SO MUCH DEBT

LETS GIVE FREE MONEY TO ISREAL!!! YAY!!!!!!

i second that

Hidden stuff:

05-29-2012 02:49 AM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Given 16 thank(s) in 12 post(s)

Kinda makes you reconsider what conspiracy theorists have to say about Zionism...

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
05-29-2012 03:04 AM
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

The USA was the first country to build and use nuclear weapons.

Now they want to attack Iran?!?

Hidden stuff:

05-29-2012 02:37 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

The us gubment can get dis dick.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
05-29-2012 04:48 PM
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

they want to attack iran, bcoz, they have nuclear weapons, so that means they should attack britan, america, china, france, russia, oh wait theyre not!

Hidden stuff:

06-03-2012 02:26 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

(06-03-2012 02:26 PM)hahaha12345 Wrote:  they want to attack iran, bcoz, they have nuclear weapons, so that means they should attack britan, america, china, france, russia, oh wait theyre not!

Although I agree with you on the hypocricy of the U.S. That is not the only reason why they're hostile with Iran. They've been arguing over everything for over a decade.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
06-03-2012 05:13 PM
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

the US wants to bring down the middle east.. look at yemen, low employment. lebanon and syria are poor. gaza is taken over. bahraini protests, the middle east is slowly crippling.

PS note that IRANIANS are NOT Arabs, they are asians!

Hidden stuff:

06-03-2012 05:44 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

(06-03-2012 05:13 PM)Efs Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 02:26 PM)hahaha12345 Wrote:  they want to attack iran, bcoz, they have nuclear weapons, so that means they should attack britan, america, china, france, russia, oh wait theyre not!

Although I agree with you on the hypocricy of the U.S. That is not the only reason why they're hostile with Iran. They've been arguing over everything for over a decade.

Iran just ditched the dollar too and was one of the first.
One of the reasons the US is butthurt and after seeing the suckers I mean soldiers on the news I hope they have fun.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
06-05-2012 02:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Israel Was Source of Secret Intelligence That Trump Gave to Russians, Officials Say James Comey 0 1,598 05-17-2017 07:11 AM
Last Post: James Comey
Exclamation Louisiana: Kids who bring toy guns could go to JAIL if bill passes James Comey 5 2,761 04-10-2017 02:30 PM
Last Post: James Comey
  Palestinian girl reduced to tears by Merkel wishes Israel gone ComradeDaryl 9 6,430 08-01-2015 03:30 PM
Last Post: ComradeDaryl