RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My reply to my thoughts on hitting women.
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
RE: My reply to my thoughts on hitting women.

(05-22-2012 08:33 AM)Wes Wrote:  You should only hit your wife, and then only with a stick that is no thicker than your thumb.

Hence the phrase "rule of thumb".
Fix'd.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
05-22-2012 09:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
King Bum Offline
Tard

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Sometimes a bitch just won't cook my dinner quick enough.
05-22-2012 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

I'd rather not hit a woman, but under some circumstances and there's no way out, but not just disputes.
05-22-2012 12:48 PM
Electronagon Offline
Cybernet Model 101

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Guy hits me, gets hit back. girl hits me, get hit back. Simple

Hidden stuff:

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4560839182713275&am...e4e0c18eeb]
Find the I.

[Image: shooting-two-guns.gif][Image: tommy-submachine-gun.gif]

Fight the power! Pirate
05-22-2012 03:59 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Someone hits you, its okay to hit them back. Just don't attack them first. Women, animals, its ok to hit them if they hit you first.

Course, I was taught that when you get in a fight, your life is always in danger. And you need to utilize all your strength and environment to harm them. Never face an opponent with the intent to knock them out, you must come at them with the intent to kill. Either you kill them, or they kill you. You might think its extreme, but really people don't usually know their own strength and if you fuck around they might actually kill you.

oh and then there's this "dirty fighting" nonsense. I think HoS will agree with me, there's no such thing as "dirty" fighting. Fighting is fighting. Fighting doesn't have rules. When you exchange those first fists, anything goes. Throwing sand in eyes, knives, guns, baseball bats, anything goes. What would you think of pussy ass people in history if they told their enemies "Let's agree to not use guns or swords or nukes because that isn't fair. That's dirty fighting!" Yeah. They'll get their head rightly blown off. Clearly they're not using it, anyway.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-22-2012 06:50 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

(05-22-2012 06:50 PM)Sociopath Wrote:  oh and then there's this "dirty fighting" nonsense. I think HoS will agree with me, there's no such thing as "dirty" fighting. Fighting is fighting. Fighting doesn't have rules. When you exchange those first fists, anything goes. Throwing sand in eyes, knives, guns, baseball bats, anything goes. What would you think of pussy ass people in history if they told their enemies "Let's agree to not use guns or swords or nukes because that isn't fair. That's dirty fighting!" Yeah. They'll get their head rightly blown off. Clearly they're not using it, anyway.

This. I hate how NATO and shit are all like "don't use chemical weapons, it isn't fair! WAHHH"
Bitch please. The point of a war is to kill your enemy, why are there fucking rules on that? Killing someone shouldn't have "rules". If the only way to kill your enemy is to drench them with chemicals, then so be it.
05-22-2012 10:54 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

(05-22-2012 03:44 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  Again, typically, women hit more, men hit harder...

I hit smarter. Knees balls and eyes motherfucker.

But on a serious note. The first rule of fighting is you're going to get hit. If a woman can't handle that then perhaps she shouldn't lay hands on other people.

Unless you're snookie

Watch on YouTube

Then you deserve it just for being alive.
05-22-2012 11:49 PM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

(05-22-2012 11:49 PM)Aya Wrote:  
(05-22-2012 03:44 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  Again, typically, women hit more, men hit harder...

I hit smarter. Knees balls and eyes motherfucker.

But on a serious note. The first rule of fighting is you're going to get hit. If a woman can't handle that then perhaps she shouldn't lay hands on other people.

Unless you're snookie

Watch on YouTube

Then you deserve it just for being alive.

I whole-heartedly agree, she is a disgrace to humanity and italians (like me) everywhere.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
05-23-2012 01:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

(05-22-2012 06:23 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  
(05-22-2012 06:15 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  You totally misread what I said and I am not going to explain it for you. Some bitch hits me in the face she is getting hit right back in the face.

I didn't misread what you said. I think you misunderstand what I meant by my talk of MMA fighters. I know you didn't state that a trained professional should hit a women who is attacking them. You said that you'd understand why one would, as it's only fair... didn't you? This is what I was addressing -- the latter, explaining why I would not understand.

By the way HoS, those pictures are creepy. Do you know the back story?

I was referring to myself. I would never fuck around with an MMA fighter and NOT expect to get hit in the face just because they are stronger than me. Same if a woman tries to fuck around with me, just because she is weaker doesn't mean I won't give her a taste of her medicine. One punch and it's over. Don't get me wrong, if someone is incapacitated it ends there.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
05-23-2012 01:50 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

(05-22-2012 06:50 PM)Sociopath Wrote:  Course, I was taught that when you get in a fight, your life is always in danger. And you need to utilize all your strength and environment to harm them. Never face an opponent with the intent to knock them out, you must come at them with the intent to kill. Either you kill them, or they kill you. You might think its extreme, but really people don't usually know their own strength and if you fuck around they might actually kill you.

oh and then there's this "dirty fighting" nonsense. I think HoS will agree with me, there's no such thing as "dirty" fighting. Fighting is fighting. Fighting doesn't have rules. When you exchange those first fists, anything goes. Throwing sand in eyes, knives, guns, baseball bats, anything goes. What would you think of pussy ass people in history if they told their enemies "Let's agree to not use guns or swords or nukes because that isn't fair. That's dirty fighting!" Yeah. They'll get their head rightly blown off. Clearly they're not using it, anyway.

I agree and thats the way my dad and other people who taught me how to fight taught me. coming out with the intent to knock them down always makes you mentally and somewhat physically hold yourself back even if you don't mean it.
Sides I've seen stories of people who were killed because the fucker got mad, overestimated his own strength and then didn't mean to kill em but their dead.

Fighting isn't about honor or even being the strongest and anybody who tries to bring honor into a true conflict deserves the fate they get.
its about survival and yeah I've done the same things socipath.
I've grabbed sticks and rocks off the ground when somebody had me pinned and beat them with it, I've bitten people when I was younger, and used crowbars and even a trash can lid to defend myself and hit somebody with it like in wrestling.

Despite how I act on SS I try to avoid fights in real life because you truly gain nothing from them but their are too many macho men out there who think because of how I act I'm going to just be some victim(thought that shit ended in high school). Not gonna happen.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-23-2012 03:56 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Quote:[Image: 14804639.jpg]
0/10 at least make it believable
05-23-2012 04:26 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

sorry accidentally fucked up your post saint.

Dude I went to sandalwood(one of the worst schools in Jacksonville next to ribault ) and I stayed in dallas with my dad for a good while and there is some crazy shit there too.
Not bullshiting at the fucking crazy shit that happened there...
fights happen there and sometimes security or teachers wouldn't break it up. Had one guy throw another guy into the glass in the cafeteria and nobody interrupted and once the fight was over everybody went to class.

image hosting jpg
05-23-2012 04:31 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

I was just joking, black man having dad PUHLEEZE. I only had two fights in highschool, when I play I play for keeps. Broke a kids kneecap by stomping on it, and shoved threw some glass.
05-23-2012 04:36 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(05-23-2012 04:36 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  I was just joking, black man having dad PUHLEEZE. I only had two fights in highschool, when I play I play for keeps. Broke a kids kneecap by stomping on it, and shoved threw some glass.

Sweet.
Also yeah might as well not have a dad.
All he did of importance was buy me a super nintendo when I was 5.
My mom and the school system was pretty much the one who raised me while he was being a jew and sleeping around.

image hosting jpg
05-23-2012 04:42 AM
OasisxPoisonxProdigy Offline
IT Geek

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Sex=/= gender, women=/= weak men=/=uberstrength
If someone punches me in the face I'll reciprocate with something of equal PAIN. I don't care if you are girl, guy, white, black or alien if you hit me I will hit you back. I used to be submissive and that ended up me locked up in my sister's closet. Unfortunately schools have this idea that you shouldn't fight back if you get attacked. That's why I got suspended for 3 days because I fought back against a guy who grabbed my arm and was trying to pull it out of my socket. It started to hurt and so I fought back.
05-24-2012 03:47 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

(05-22-2012 05:09 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  *waits for Aya to arrive to watch ensuing shitstorm*

Mfw shitstorm never occurs because I agree with thread.
05-24-2012 08:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  teacher trouble (please reply i need help) musicmylife 5 2,110 09-09-2009 09:12 AM
Last Post: John Tuttle