RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BWAAAHHHHHH!!!!
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)
BWAAAHHHHHH!!!!

>At weird part of youtube.
>Find this vid.
>BWAHHHHHHH

[Image: d48.png]

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
05-21-2012 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)
RE: BWAAAHHHHHH!!!!

That's some fucked up shit...

Previously known as Derchin.
05-21-2012 09:04 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

(05-21-2012 08:48 AM)Lunatic Wrote:  

Watch on YouTube
05-21-2012 09:05 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

What the fuck... people actually saying that "god gave her a beautiful face"...?
Fucking. Trolls. They must be fucking trolls. The fuck. AKJaofAOFhafosiahf0AHg0oasgaga
05-21-2012 09:14 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

^ they're trying to be nice to her you faggot.
05-21-2012 09:32 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

meh
05-21-2012 09:54 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Dear fucking god.

[Image: Vogons.jpg]
05-21-2012 10:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vivi Offline
Living Dead Girl

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

If any of my children end up looking like that I'm tossing them out a window. That kid looks demonic. I understand she's perfectly functioning and is probably really smart but ew...
How is she going to reproduce without spitting out more demonic looking babies and making her husband puke every time he fucks her?
Oh god what if she has a bunch of ugly children when she gets older and they take over the world fejdsajtgi4oe
Disgusting and scary someone kill this thing or just FIX HER FUCKING FACE.

[Image: ACaniFINAL.gif]
05-21-2012 10:07 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

[Image: co7KT.png]

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-21-2012 10:31 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

(05-21-2012 09:32 AM)Aya Wrote:  ^ they're trying to be nice to her you faggot.

they're implying that such a god exists and that it's a good thing that it'd do something like that.

Fuck you, it all depends on perspective.
05-21-2012 10:38 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

(05-21-2012 10:38 AM)Lunatic Wrote:  

they're implying that such a god exists and that it's a good thing that it'd do something like that.

They be white knighting to get in those pants.

Desert fox: fucking nice man.. Saved..

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-21-2012 11:26 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

(05-21-2012 10:38 AM)Lunatic Wrote:  

You want perspective? This girl was born with a rare congenital defect that only deforms her facial features. She was lucky enough to be born in a country that can provide her with adequate medical care, and to parents whom, unlike you and Vivi, accept her for who she is and will make sure she gets a loving childhood few children can dream of. With exception to her face she's a heathy, happy and intelligent little girl who will probably grow up to achieve more than you and vivi ever will. And she'll have a better personality to boot.

So yeah, I'd say she's blessed.
05-21-2012 11:46 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Quote:^ they're trying to be nice to her you faggot.
And they're fucking failing...its too obvious, she's fugly. And yeah, beauty is subjective and in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz but COME ON! And really now, I think they're thinking the same thing, or maybe I'm projecting, but calling out something that's pretty obvious and labeling it something it's not makes you seem condescending and patronizing.

Quote:What the fuck... people actually saying that "god gave her a beautiful face"...?
Fucking. Trolls. They must be fucking trolls. The fuck.
god: the final boss of the trolls.

Quote:If any of my children end up looking like that I'm tossing them out a window.
That's terrible! Throwing a child out the window would hurt it!

...what you SHOULD do is go out to the middle of the woods, and lie the baby down gently, then run away as fast as you can and forget about it. Then it won't be your problem and you're happy and ethical altruism is for faggots and you have no obligation to help others, not even your own children.

'scuse me while I go hide from Aya

Hiding

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-21-2012 12:30 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Quote:you're happy and ethical altruism is for faggots

THIS^^^

05-21-2012 12:46 PM
 Thanks given by: Sociopath
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

If I had a baby like that I'd fucking take care of her and parentally love her as much as I could but I wouldn't feel much positive towards an entity which would willingly let something like this happen to her due to the amount of suffering that could potentially come out of that.

*grammar nazi edit
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2012 01:48 PM by LOON_ATTIC.)
05-21-2012 01:44 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

The Christian moralfag youtube commenters are only trying to be nice but they are kidding themselves. I bet even in the back of their minds while they are saying shes beautiful God loves her bleh bleh bleh they are thinking the same thing everyone else is. Holy shit look at that. I would probably encourage abortion. Not because ZOMG what a monstrosity!!! But because I would never want anyone to have to live a big nightmare. I couldn't imagine looking in the mirror at an SCP monster everyday. I wouldn't want someone to go through a life like that.

Quote:You want perspective? This girl was born with a rare congenital defect that only deforms her facial features. She was lucky enough to be born in a country that can provide her with adequate medical care, and to parents whom, unlike you and Vivi, accept her for who she is and will make sure she gets a loving childhood few children can dream of. With exception to her face she's a heathy, happy and intelligent little girl who will probably grow up to achieve more than you and vivi ever will. And she'll have a better personality to boot.

So yeah, I'd say she's blessed.

This is in no way a blessing. She will never have a boyfreind and I don't think even America's best surgeon can fix that 100%.

05-21-2012 02:16 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

^ how do you know that she'll never have a boyfriend? Not everyone is as conceited as you. And even if she doesn't find romantic love how do you know she'll suffer for it? How many forever-aloners troll this site on a regular basis bitching about how love doesn't exist and is just a waste of time?
05-21-2012 02:21 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

(05-21-2012 02:21 PM)Aya Wrote:  ^ how do you know that she'll never have a boyfriend? Not everyone is as conceited as you. And even if she doesn't find romantic love how do you know she'll suffer for it? How many forever-aloners troll this site on a regular basis bitching about how love doesn't exist and is just a waste of time?

I'm conceited? If an ugly or really socially awkward guy wanted to be your boyfriend somehow I don't think you would oblige. Everyone has different tastes but somehow I don't think there will be very many guys that will be attracted to her. Not because I only care about looks, but guys in general care about looks to at least some degree and its not likley she will find someone. I am saying she will be missing many good things about her life and a relationship is only one of them. I failed to mention how would she ever get a good career??? How can she get the job when she has a disadvantage at a job interview, especially when you can get denied a job for something as trivial as an arm tatoo. Life will be very hard for her and I'm not going to BS that with moralfag "She is gifted because God loves her" type of shit. If there is a creator or God he is a sadistic motherfucker and I'm not going to believe he is good for one second.

05-21-2012 03:48 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

(05-21-2012 03:48 PM)gore goroth Wrote:  
(05-21-2012 02:21 PM)Aya Wrote:  ^ how do you know that she'll never have a boyfriend? Not everyone is as conceited as you. And even if she doesn't find romantic love how do you know she'll suffer for it? How many forever-aloners troll this site on a regular basis bitching about how love doesn't exist and is just a waste of time?

I'm conceited? If an ugly or really socially awkward guy wanted to be your boyfriend somehow I don't think you would oblige. Everyone has different tastes but somehow I don't think there will be very many guys that will be attracted to her. Not because I only care about looks, but guys in general care about looks to at least some degree and its not likley she will find someone. I am saying she will be missing many good things about her life and a relationship is only one of them. I failed to mention how would she ever get a good career??? How can she get the job when she has a disadvantage at a job interview, especially when you can get denied a job for something as trivial as an arm tatoo. Life will be very hard for her and I'm not going to BS that with moralfag "She is gifted because God loves her" type of shit. If there is a creator or God he is a sadistic motherfucker and I'm not going to believe he is good for one second.

This++ * 9001
05-21-2012 03:58 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

wait they didn't mention jesus at all the video I don't get where this whole moral faggotry comes from

edit: wait a second are you people actually having an argument over some fucking youtube comments

>people advocating that parents shouldn't love their children
>people advocating that being kind is for faggots

aaaaAH you know what it is
dark and edgy dark and edgy dark and edgy
05-21-2012 10:57 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

(05-21-2012 03:48 PM)gore goroth Wrote:  Everyone has different tastes but somehow I don't think there will be very many guys that will be attracted to her. Not because I only care about looks, but guys in general care about looks to at least some degree and its not likley she will find someone. I am saying she will be missing many good things about her life and a relationship is only one of them. I failed to mention how would she ever get a good career??? How can she get the job when she has a disadvantage at a job interview, especially when you can get denied a job for something as trivial as an arm tatoo. Life will be very hard for her and I'm not going to BS that with moralfag "She is gifted because God loves her" type of shit. If there is a creator or God he is a sadistic motherfucker and I'm not going to believe he is good for one second.

Once again: you.don't.know.that there are 3.5 billion men on this planet and you think you know all of their intrinsic motivations just because you share the same set of genitals as them? You're not only conceited, you're delusional as well.

Same with her future career. You have no idea the opportunities available to her. Unlike arm tatoos employers receive tax credit for hiring people with disabilities. There's also nothing stopping her from developing musical ability and performing for a living. You think people won't go see a recital because the main artist has treacher Collins? You might, 'cause you're an asshole. But for most people their live of music is blind. Same holds true for art and writing. People don't care about what the artist looks like, so long as that artist produces beautiful peices.

And don't get me started on academia. This girl has normal intelligence. There is nothing stopping her from studying her ass off, getting a medical degree and developing cures for this and other genetic conditions.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2012 11:18 PM by Aya.)
05-21-2012 11:18 PM
FarBeyondDriven Offline
Enemy: packaged rebellion.

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Someone post a link to the YouTube video?

Hidden stuff:

"When will you guys realize that the only difference between my real life and a porno is my life has better lighting?" - Barney Stinson, "How I Met Your Mother"

[Image: barney-stinson-how-I-met-your-mother-dis...f3-124.gif]
05-22-2012 07:16 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...q9l2r3Ax9k
05-22-2012 08:22 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

(05-22-2012 07:16 AM)FarBeyondDriven Wrote:  Someone post a link to the YouTube video?
ummm

its the in the OP

how could you miss this
05-22-2012 08:26 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

All this fuss when a simple fix exists: a brown paper bag.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
05-22-2012 08:30 AM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Well you know that can happen and it doesn't mean we have to be horrible people.

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
05-22-2012 10:01 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

To baron,

Yes, SS is arguing about youtube comments it's not like thats the first dumb SS debate you've ever seen before Mr. baronvonoldfaf. Welcome to SS, please follow me.

To Aya,

Quote:Once again: you.don't.know.that there are 3.5 billion men on this planet and you think you know all of their intrinsic motivations just because you share the same set of genitals as them? You're not only conceited, you're delusional as well.

Ok, fine I don't know 100% that she will have a bad life. I will admit that. Maybe she could live a happy life in spite of her genetic deformity, but most likely life will be very hard for her and I think the odds of a happy life for her are slim. You call me delusional? You are acting as if you know her life will be a big Disney type success story but what if it isn't???? What if she is sad and miserable and tries to commit suicide?? And you keep accusing me of being a horrible human being because I wouldn't want someone to have to deal with such misery which seems to be most likely the case?
Quote:You think people won't go see a recital because the main artist has treacher Collins? You might, 'cause you're an asshole.
Hidden stuff:
[Image: StrawMan.jpg]
No I don't. You keep accusing me of being some elitist xenophobic asshole. Music is music and art is art and it doesn't matter who made it. I'm not saying I dislike her at all, but merely saying humanity is most likely going to treat her like an outsider. People aren't always so nice. Maybe she won't live happily ever after (reality check).

And you think I am a vein asshole motherfucker just because I personally wouldn't spend my life in a serious relationship with someone who I'm not attracted to? Going to a recital is one thing, a lovey dovey relationship is another. And okay fine, I'm a straight guy who is attracted to women with normal looking faces. Most other people are too, men and women. Should I be ashamed?? Unlike what your bible says, people do not choose their base sexuality. Am I conceited because I am personally attracted to girls with average looking facial structure even though I did not get to choose what I am attracted to?

And hey, if she does find a guy who is attracted to her well then good for her and I may be wrong. What are the odds of this ideal outcome happening though??? I am merely trying to tell you that this probably will not happen and your delusional when you act like you know for certain this will turn out to be a big happily ever after for her. You don't know that.

I would also like to mention you conveniently did not answer my question here:
Quote:If an ugly or really socially awkward guy wanted to be your boyfriend somehow I don't think you would oblige.

And if your answer is what I think it is, then you are a hypocritical bitch for telling me I'm vein when you are clearly guilty of the same thing in your big world delusion of "your a conceited asshole if you wouldn't date and commit to a deep man-woman relationship with someone with treacher collins." And Ms. Ad-homeneim you are the most conceited person on this entire site. You follow the terrible female stereotype of being on a never ending quest to always be right 100% of the time. And go ahead, add me to your idiot list I don't care. The real idiotic thing I am doing right now is taking all this time to argue against holier-than-thou, pseudo-intellectual Ayacunt when it will go no where. Especially when your best and favorite debate tactics are strawman and ad-homeneim which is clearly shown in your last post. Why am I even supposed to take that seriously???? Your debating tactics shown here=shit.

05-23-2012 05:11 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

BTW, BUMP.

05-23-2012 05:11 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

PWNT

And she doesn't reply.

Aya admitting to being wrong is like a dog claiming that its native environment is liquid methane. Or some shit.
05-24-2012 09:24 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Haha gore.
Surprised you didn't get told to man up.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-24-2012 10:18 AM