RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so l finally made an account...
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)
RE: And so l finally made an account...

School-Survival has primary moral intentions? Huh, newfags say the darnedest things. SS has diversity among its members, and it's all the better for it. We've had teenage pedophiles, thieves, rebels, and saints. We've had people with their head shoved so far up their ass that they lost grip of what we consider reality. But the truth is.... the truth is that there is no reality. Only imperfect perceptions of it. Your perception of it is just as flawed, and just as correct as everybody else's on here. You are right and you are wrong. You are a genius and you are stupid. You are a fuckwit and you aren't a fuckwit. Just like the rest of us...

Who am I? Who are YOU?
05-14-2012 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:l don't respect most of the people in it. But you seem to at least *try* to be fair yourself. l'm sure you have good intentions.
Thanks.

Quote:As to the founder of this forum, and school-survival, l would like to tell you straight up that you are full of shit. l know l said that before, but l guess l said it here again because it perfectly describes you.
Wait wut? I must have missed the part where I personally did something bad to you. But whatever...

Quote:Anyway, l applaude your ability to make money legally by pretending to be somebody who is courageous when really, you're just a lying tool trying to make money on the internet. Bravo.
Yeah, because I totally make a lot of money from the forums. A lot. Like $0 per day. That's a lot... Laugh

Quote:lf you want to keep the site up, l suggest you put ads in it. Because seriously, the primary moral intentions have already rotted. If you put more ads around your site, you would at least make more money.
lulz, I make enough money, ads on these forums would make very little, and most of the ad networks I'm aware of don't want their ads showing on pages with lots of swearing... Giggle

Quote:Nothing civil and fair is going to come out of your keeping the site up.
The site and forums are 2 seperate entities. And I'm going to keep trying anyway. I don't take negative people seriously.

Well, it was nice knowing ya. Good luck out there and stuff... Wave

@FarBeyondDriven I think I <3 you. Biggrin

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
05-14-2012 03:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marktheshark Offline
I BIFFED IT

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

(05-13-2012 08:52 PM)Endeavourer Wrote:  Alright, l think l'm done with this site. All the people in here are full of shit.

The only way to convince someone civilly would be if they have some form of rationale, and don't have such a thick head. Most all the members in this site are stubborn moronic pricks who don't even know what the site is for.

l would like to thank the site for allowing me to lose all of my previous preferences on morals and helping other people. Thank you for making me understand that some people will never change no matter what. As in the saying, "Old dogs can't learn new tricks", it seems very applicable to such a cesspool.

I will now exit this site full of pretentious assholes who suck and are too stubborn to see so and will no longer further post anything more after this final post.

As to the founder of this forum, and school-survival, l would like to tell you straight up that you are full of shit. l know l said that before, but l guess l said it here again because it perfectly describes you.

Anyway, l applaude your ability to make money legally by pretending to be somebody who is courageous when really, you're just a lying tool trying to make money on the internet. Bravo.

Your stupid members can continue to call other members derogatory, insulting names. But l will put up with it no more. Your site is full of hypocrisy and supposed information that not even you are supporting.

Now, not only do l think my life sucks, l'm almost certain that life as a whole sucks as well as society; and not only that, there is no hope for this group of degenerate assholes.

Conclusively, l'm glad l never joined until now, and that after about 3 days worth of experiencing this crap over a wasted weekend, I will take no more part in this bullshit site.

Good bye fuck wits, and have fun being in your delusion that "everything is alright and will always be." Fu

Endeavourer

Awwww, don't forget your butthurt report form!

[img]http://lafinjack.net/images/random/form.jpg[/img]
05-14-2012 03:10 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

(05-13-2012 08:52 PM)Endeavourer Wrote:  Alright, l think l'm done with this site. All the people in here are full of shit.

The only way to convince someone civilly would be if they have some form of rationale, and don't have such a thick head. Most all the members in this site are stubborn moronic pricks who don't even know what the site is for.

l would like to thank the site for allowing me to lose all of my previous preferences on morals and helping other people. Thank you for making me understand that some people will never change no matter what. As in the saying, "Old dogs can't learn new tricks", it seems very applicable to such a cesspool.

I will now exit this site full of pretentious assholes who suck and are too stubborn to see so and will no longer further post anything more after this final post.

As to the founder of this forum, and school-survival, l would like to tell you straight up that you are full of shit. l know l said that before, but l guess l said it here again because it perfectly describes you.

Anyway, l applaude your ability to make money legally by pretending to be somebody who is courageous when really, you're just a lying tool trying to make money on the internet. Bravo.

Your stupid members can continue to call other members derogatory, insulting names. But l will put up with it no more. Your site is full of hypocrisy and supposed information that not even you are supporting.

Now, not only do l think my life sucks, l'm almost certain that life as a whole sucks as well as society; and not only that, there is no hope for this group of degenerate assholes.

Conclusively, l'm glad l never joined until now, and that after about 3 days worth of experiencing this crap over a wasted weekend, I will take no more part in this bullshit site.

Good bye fuck wits, and have fun being in your delusion that "everything is alright and will always be." Fu

Endeavourer

Goodbye, newfag.
05-14-2012 03:41 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Quote:l would like to thank the site for allowing me to lose all of my previous preferences on morals and helping other people. Thank you for making me understand that some people will never change no matter what. As in the saying, "Old dogs can't learn new tricks", it seems very applicable to such a cesspool.

You're welcome.

Another satisfied and reformed person has left SS training school and off into the world to make a difference. Whether that difference is saving what's left of humanity, or going on a savage rampage, I cannot say. However, I will say this: no matter what you're doing, ALWAYS...enjoy yourself, and remember SS.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-14-2012 09:24 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Endeavourer
Rofl What a faggot.
You will be truley missed Salute
It's not often we get such an amazing lolcow.
05-14-2012 09:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

hello i am endeavourer and i use big words to make myself sound clever in the hopes that i can at least get 1 member of the forum to side with me to cause a shitstorm

but really

im a

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/19389371.jpg[/img]

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
05-14-2012 09:51 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

(05-14-2012 09:51 AM)Elfy Wrote:  hello i am endeavourer and i use big words to make myself sound clever in the hopes that i can at least get 1 member of the forum to side with me to cause a shitstorm

but really

im a

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/19389371.jpg[/img]

got some lulz out of me.
05-14-2012 01:40 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

What did I miss here?

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
05-14-2012 01:49 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Hilarity. Basically, this guy endevor joins, seems to be a decent guy, Actually puts content into his posts. But then he gets his panties in a wad when he realizes that SS isn't an idealistic sanctuary full of people who want to overthrow the current school system. Then he gets offended by the term newfag. I tried to be friendly and explain what it was about since he seemed new to the whole internet culture but then he started raging even more and began attacking me and other members in some sort of ridiculous moral outrage. After that people just started taking cheap shots at him calling him things like newfag, faggot, pussy, etc...
It was pretty damn funny.

Alot of nerd rage in here:
http://forums.school-survival.net/showth...?tid=26604
05-14-2012 02:09 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

He was like I know about the internet I have been here all summer, he though this was the ass of the internet lol
05-14-2012 02:25 PM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Yeah, he pissed all over that thread.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
05-14-2012 02:32 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Endeavourer:
[IMG]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m374/century32/1281584140699.jpg[/IMG]
05-14-2012 02:37 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

What a female.
EDIT: Lol, I'm such a sexist. I really need to stop using "female" as an insult in real life or I'll get slapped.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 08:55 AM by thewake.)
05-15-2012 08:48 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(05-15-2012 08:48 AM)Wes Wrote:  What a female.
EDIT: Lol, I'm such a sexist. I really need to stop using "female" as an insult in real life or I'll get slapped.

[img]http://www.podpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Dont-be-sexist.jpg[/img]

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
05-15-2012 09:24 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

I know it's a tough subject for you, but not all of use are confused about our sexuality TA
05-15-2012 01:53 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(05-15-2012 01:53 PM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  I know it's a tough subject for you, but not all of use are confused about our sexuality TA

I'm not sexually confused, I know right where my sexuality belongs (Pansexual)

But its nice to know you're concerned about my well-being, TC. In fact, you're acting a little too concerned...

...are you coming on to me?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 10:50 PM by Sociopath.)
05-15-2012 10:50 PM
I_h8_skool_ Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

FUCK SCHOOL! FIGHT THE POWER! EVERYDAY THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER BUT WE WILL SEE THE TRUTH SOON ENOUGH! KEEP ON FIGHTING MY YOU REVELUTIONARES!
05-16-2012 02:31 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

wut

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
05-16-2012 02:37 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Please get this spambot's post out of here. Please?

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
05-16-2012 04:46 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Watch on YouTube
man = endeavoureroer
bear = ss
05-16-2012 08:11 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

That bear is awesome.

05-16-2012 08:20 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

(05-16-2012 02:31 AM)I_h8_skool_ Wrote:  FUCK SCHOOL! FIGHT THE POWER! EVERYDAY THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER BUT WE WILL SEE THE TRUTH SOON ENOUGH! KEEP ON FIGHTING MY YOU REVELUTIONARES!

I h8 skool= Agent X

Simple.

Previously known as Derchin.
05-16-2012 08:37 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

(05-16-2012 02:31 AM)I_h8_skool_ Wrote:  FUCK SCHOOL! FIGHT THE POWER! EVERYDAY THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER BUT WE WILL SEE THE TRUTH SOON ENOUGH! KEEP ON FIGHTING MY YOU REVELUTIONARES!

NospamNospamNospamFu
05-16-2012 10:43 AM
iexist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

May be try to get into some kind of community, see if theirs a food not bombs, habitat for humanity, homeless shelter, animal shelter, sports team, co-op, any kind of community and join it. It gives you a purpose and cures the roots of depression (alienation)
05-16-2012 02:55 PM