RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so l finally made an account...
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
Question And so l finally made an account...

Ok, well l actually found this site many years ago and found this forum a long time ago, however l never really could bring myself to register; not from laziness or security, but because l have really bad social anxiety.

So what finally provoked me to make an account? Well, l've just been getting really depressed and unhappy about life, so much so to the point where l can't even be bothered with much anymore.

Yes, l do know this is not a depression board. But the first time l felt depression was while l was at school (and l believe this is an anti-school forum); and from there, l've just become very unhappy and l just feel life is always trying to mess with you. For a long time l've been lurking around sites that talk about other people's lives and how much they find it sucks, and l believe that my life isn't even close to being that shitty. However, l still feel extremely negative and unhappy about life and the state of everything.

l think the way society conducts everything is pure genuine shite.

l have felt suicidal a lot but l never have the guts to actually do it, and don't know if l ever will.

lf you're wondering about the pretentious username, it's because l used to play many online games to pass my wasteful life away and all the games l play uses that name as a username.

l am 18 years old and my life is stupid. l live with my parents and l am too dependent on them to move away. Apart from social anxiety, l realized, after reading some articles online that l probably deliberately put myself in a position of social isolation. Of course, when my parents get sick of me, l will probably be so afraid of things that l would probably kill myself unintentionally by starving to death or something. l don't even know if l'm trying to be funny or if that's true anymore. l also read about hkikomori and though l'm not Japanese, l think that is the direction in which l am heading, and l find it describes my life very accurately, or at least the path my life is heading in.

l lost pretty much most of my interests in everything since my experience with school.

The main reason stemming from the fact that l only ever did things because society, parents or other people fear mongered me, and l became scared and did things out of paranoia and fear, and not because l really felt doing certain things were necessary or beneficial to me.

l stayed all the years of high school but l didn't pass the final year because l had lost motivation and l was unhappy that l felt l was forced into a position that l would never otherwise be in if other people didn't force me into it in the first place.

What is this position? The fact that you're forced to go to school against your will because of a stupid law that says you have to. l feel like 13 years could have been spent more productively and l still feel as dumb/smart as when l first entered high school; i.e - high school was a waste of time.

And now society says that l have to repay them back by getting a job and working for the rest of my life. And l am very stubborn to not want to do this for many reasons, including the ones mentioned above. My position on many things seem radical to most; or at least most people l talk to in real life.

l have pretty much given up on life and l wouldn't mind if l somehow died from over-exhaustion on this computer, or from lack of sleep or food or water or some shit like that.

l have no intention of being in this rat-race of society after it has forced me to waste my life doing shit that isn't even something l even artificially care about.

l have often pondered of how best to hurt myself in a manner that will be least painful so that l will die, but l have yet to find a way l think will be suitable and not to painful.

l used to be full of emotion, happiness, and l used to do well in school; that was when l was naive and ignorant about everything. Now that l am aware of how l was conned, l don't see why l should bother with any of this.

Life is a very stupid experience to me; and when l consider all the suffering and things happening around me and when l realize this stuff occurs every single day without fail, it depresses me even more to which l just have no motivation to want to do anything.

l actually don't know what l will want to achieve here on this website, but if one day l happen to cease to post anything, well.... l don't think it'd be because l changed my opinions; my opinions are well grounded and l have this strong distaste for school. lt would probably be because l did something bad to myself so that... yeah.

l have been feeling this way for FAR too long. l almost don't emote that much in real life anymore because l find life too depressing. Not dull, just really unfair and stupid.

No idea really how to conclude this or even if anyone is going to read this considering this is a welcome thread... this isn't even a good welcome thread... l'm just rambling and haven't really said much about myself.

l haven't really used any 'four letter words' in my post because l know for a fact that:
1) people tend to think you're insane if you use them.
2) l could get banned (which l have by some sensitive websites because l haven't bothered reading the rules in depth yet and
3) people tend to not realize the points l make if l swear and only focus on the swearing.

For many months now l have isolated myself in a room with a computer and haven't done much. l used to live in New Zealand, and now live in Malaysia where there is a lot of oppression. l hate living here, but l don't New Zealand either. Come to think of it, l never really thought highly of any place l've ever lived.

Anyway.... l'm typing this at approx 3:30am and l'm not even concentrating that much. Hope what l have typed makes sense, and sorry if it's crap, because l have become very tired frequently for many years. [/font]

05-11-2012 05:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shadow4586 Offline
Lone Outlaw

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: And so l finally made an account...

Dude this is exactly how I feel.. well close to it
05-11-2012 06:56 AM
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

(05-11-2012 09:13 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  [IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/mommawookiee/tldr.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, well at least l don't post one word posts, or low end crap. Unless of course you'd rather me post random unreadable spam, then l don't think there's anything wrong with something that is detailed.

(05-11-2012 09:51 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 09:16 AM)The Wrote:  @batboy No syringes you fucking piece of shit!

@ OP A sword will be shoved up your ass sideways, a bowling ball will be screwed in, and a plastic fork will be shoved up your ass and broken off Rofl
Bravou. *claps/*

Silence, newfag! I've been here for about a year, you joined last december, that means I have seniority over you, and if I say syringes, I MEAN SYRINGES, SO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WET NOODLE AND GET OVER IT! Jackass.
That doesn't necessary mean he's been here longer; for all you know, he could have been lurking the site for longer than you have been here. Razz

Anyway, hm... what now....
05-12-2012 12:05 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

(05-12-2012 12:05 AM)Endeavourer Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 09:13 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  [IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/mommawookiee/tldr.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, well at least l don't post one word posts, or low end crap. Unless of course you'd rather me post random unreadable spam, then l don't think there's anything wrong with something that is detailed.

(05-11-2012 09:51 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 09:16 AM)The Wrote:  @batboy No syringes you fucking piece of shit!

@ OP A sword will be shoved up your ass sideways, a bowling ball will be screwed in, and a plastic fork will be shoved up your ass and broken off Rofl
Bravou. *claps/*

Silence, newfag! I've been here for about a year, you joined last december, that means I have seniority over you, and if I say syringes, I MEAN SYRINGES, SO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WET NOODLE AND GET OVER IT! Jackass.
That doesn't necessary mean he's been here longer; for all you know, he could have been lurking the site for longer than you have been here. Razz

Anyway, hm... what now....

Yeah, you're gonna fit in just fine here.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
05-12-2012 01:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

^0^
05-12-2012 06:44 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Way to turn a welcome thread into Frag Arena material. Congrats... SarcasticclapRolleyes

@Endeavourer: Welcome to SS, feel free to ignore anyone and everyone who annoys you, and I think you'll fit in just fine. Razz

As for life... well, I don't really have a solution other than get away from people you don't like, and eventually you'll probably find some better people.

And maybe you'll find something here useful: http://www.succeedsocially.com/index.html

And you don't need to get a job... if your parents don't mind you staying there a while longer, it might be worthwhile to look into some ways to make money online. I wrote about that here: http://sharenoesis.com/article/money-website-part-1/183

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
05-13-2012 09:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

l'd like to reply to a deleted thread:
Quote:Except you aren't a radical revolutionary perverting the order of things for a just cause your a stupid kid who doesn't understand the social structure of the internet. Contrary to what you may believe this really doesn't have anything to do with school its sociology, plain and simple. Just because we have a certain way of judging people based on time spent here we automatically become fascist dictators? As I've stated before the level of respect one earns is based less on time spent here and more on the quality of posts. It's not being ageist, those who have been around longer simply have had more time to promote themselves, we all know eachother and tend to look at new comers with a doubtful eye because they either tend to not stick around or are complete mouth breathers. Prove us wrong.
Aww... poor baby. You seem to be describing yourself. Stupid kid? Wow. What an assumption. You're assuming that all kids are stupid. Secondly, have you heard of the "you're jealous" argument on YouTube? Simply having more subscribers doesn't mean that you should get more respect. Because you're not taking into account any other factors. l don't think it is possible to "prove you wrong". The only way to prove someone wrong is if they're not stubborn like you. And you happen to be stubborn as a mule. You can't change a person like that.

Quote:Trust and respect most definitely go both ways, but the minority has to prove himself to the majority, It may sound like bullshit but the majority could give 2 shits less if 1 person left because they had a bad impression. I'm willing to give you the chance, and I respect you as a person but your still a newfag. Your taking this way to personally.
Have l mentioned that all you morons have this problem with "you're" and "your"? Here you are, trying to be arrogant, and even going as far as to making a thread on pedantic "correct" grammar usage, and you all seem to be deliberately using the wrong grammar. To simply say that you are better because of your stupid reason is a logical fallacy. It's a FAIL in logic. You can't respect a person if you're constantly calling them a derogatory term fuck wit. Do you respect me if l call you a fuck wit? If you reply with "yes", then there is absolutely no way to change your stubborn ways, because you're just too much of a fuck wit to change. lf l called my parents a fuck wit, they would surely think that was disrespectful. Calling someone a new fag is fucking disrespectful. Do you not understand? lf you don't, then fuck you you fucking fuck wit. C:

Quote:You're comparing apples and oranges again, and if this happend I would appeal it into the ground. That isn't an acceptable answer from a supreme court judge.
You're not even addressing what l'm trying to point out. l'm saying that if you think you're going to convince people of your views, like this, it's not going to work.

lf you're not clear about this: your views are viewed as radical to society. Most people believe that school is the best most effective way to learn things. You're telling me to not shift the cards, or bend the grain or change the norm. So then why the fuck are you trying to change the norm? The norm is that school is essential for people to learn. You idiot, it's because something is wrong.

Quote:I meant literally, your sentence was a little choppy there. Call me scum all you want I have plenty of people on my side. Calling me and others scum for calling you a newfag wont get you very far.
Are you from America? Because if so? You're acting like those cops in that police state of yours who like to censor everyone and pretend that it's still the land of the free. l see a lot of videos like that on YouTube. And in case you don't realize it, you're using another logical fallacy. Not only that, but you're doing what bullies do. You're saying that you simply get the upper hand because more people support you and because you're bigger. You should look up "Argumentum ad populum" and "argumentum ad verecundiam".

Quote:As I've stated before, I don't need to prove myself to you. That being saud, ONCE AGAIN you are taking this to personally. I respect you as a person, you seem like a logical, well thought out guy, but you're still a newfag.
If respect goes both ways, and you are telling me that respect doesn't go both ways, then you are a fucking hypocrite. Get this: You're telling me that you don't need to show me respect, but l do. And if you don't understand that calling someone a new fag is insulting, once again, fuck you fuck wit! Fu

Quote:Did I ever say I thought it was wrong?
No but that's the problem dumb-ass. You're basically saying "let's continue to call all new members an insulting term simply because it's an internet tradition.

Quote:I said it didn't originate here, that it's a standard across the web. It sucks to be a newfag at times but if we didn't have that obvious distinction we would have all kinds of idiots gallivanting around like they own the place wouldn't we? that was an over exaggeration but even if we didn't have the term you would still be treated lesser.
Bravou for your logical fallacy. Popcorn

Quote:Look. I'm tired of this step by step. You are taking this way to personally. Nobody is attacking YOU, well maybe they are now since you're kinda making an ass of yourself but I'm speaking more in generalities of all newfags here.
Let's see now. lf someone calling me a derogatory insulting name is not attacking me, what is? You're fucking attacking someone verbally if you call them a new fag, just like if l call you a fucking cunting nigger, you're say l was insulting you. Are you a fucking idiot? Or are you just too stubborn and too clogged with shit in your brain to see what is wrong with the way you're arguing.

Quote: You still need to gain the respect of the community and online that takes a while, because fuck only knows who you are. You can fling around "Respect is a 2 way street" but you have to gain our respect before we care about having yours.
Sorry, that's not the case unless we live in dictatorship. That's also very immoral. Telling me that you're simply better than l am. And quite frankly, l won't respect you if you're such a fuck wit. l won't give you respect if you insult me, and l certainly will not respect you if you use stupid logic like that when you argue your points.

Quote:This forum is not srys bizns, nobody but newfags really care about or believe in an education revolution as a tangible idea.
So basically, what you're saying is that your forum is a big complete utter waste of time for losers to bitch and moan and not achieve anything while you're at it, all while the person who founded this forum is saying it is a tangible idea. Ok.

Quote:SS is mostly cynical assholes,
Cynical?! More like moronic assholes if you ask me. Rofl
05-13-2012 09:53 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

i cant win my argument so ill point out grammar mistakes!
05-13-2012 09:55 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

It wasn't deleted, just moved to the Basement because it degraded into arguing.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
05-13-2012 10:09 AM
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

(05-13-2012 10:09 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  It wasn't deleted, just moved to the Basement because it degraded into arguing.
Ah ok. Nice site you have. *sarcasm* l don't respect most of the people in it. But you seem to at least *try* to be fair yourself. l'm sure you have good intentions. lf you want to keep the site up, l suggest you put ads in it. Because seriously, the primary moral intentions have already rotted. If you put more ads around your site, you would at least make more money.

Sorry if l'm being so blatant, but seriously, your hopes of the moral goals of the site is pretty non exist ant. l'm serious. Just put up tons of ads and make money of of them. Do yourself a favor and just make money off of it. Nothing civil and fair is going to come out of your keeping the site up.
05-13-2012 10:14 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

A NEW TROLL HAS APPEARED!

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-13-2012 12:11 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

The contents of this message are hidden because Endeavourer is on your ignore list.
05-13-2012 12:12 PM
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

(05-13-2012 12:11 PM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  A NEW TROLL HAS APPEARED!
lf I see anybody who trolls coming in here, I'll be one of the first to complain.

(05-13-2012 12:12 PM)SaintVicious Wrote:  The contents of this message are hidden because Endeavourer is on your ignore list.
Wow, and you think that just because you ignore something that it hasn't happened? Way to be adding to the stereotype of the strawberry generation.
05-13-2012 12:15 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

All this arguing was caused by you being called a newfag?
05-13-2012 01:06 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Yep.

Previously known as Derchin.
05-13-2012 01:08 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/151/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg[/img]
05-13-2012 01:11 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

That's what we're saying.

05-13-2012 01:15 PM
FarBeyondDriven Offline
Enemy: packaged rebellion.

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

I don't believe the purpose of this website is to catapult some big civil rights movement. Rather, it is a place for people who feel a certain way about school to come and express and discuss such opinions. Having maturity enough to accept and respect the fact that other people -- both on this forum and in any other instance of life -- may have a point of view of which differs from your own is necessary understanding why they think the way they do and why you do not. You can present and debate reasons as to why you disagree with one another; that would be logical. However, unless you do so without expecting the other to full stop agree with you lest having yourself resort to aggression (and utter rejection of their perspective as being "stupid" for it opposing yours), argument (not bicker) doesn't have a place open.

You know, some of what you shared was written like the aforementioned; most though like the latter. I think that goes for a lot of people on this website... eh, screw it -- a lot of people on the Internet in general. This annoys me somewhat, but I get that it doesn't annoy everyone; that some simply don't see eye to eye with me or my approach to debate, and I don't take this personally... In fact, I prefer they don't. Hey, seven billion people on the Earth. Deal with the diversity, friend, because human nature will not change for you regardless of if you (do or) do not. It'd be in your best interest therefore, if you decide to stick around (anywhere) online, doing so.

Just to say: the term "newfag" is nothing you need to or should feel offended by. Your being called this "name" wasn't intended as an attack. Actually, "newfag" is a label used by practically every politically incorrect, speech/freedom website out there and plastered onto newcomers like the can of worms they very often are. I guess it's "border pa-Troll" speak... something used to establish someone's virtual "level" of worth, in turn creating a sense of achievement and virtually literal heightening of status when no longer called this name. Like it or not, that's the www.

Hidden stuff:

"When will you guys realize that the only difference between my real life and a porno is my life has better lighting?" - Barney Stinson, "How I Met Your Mother"

[Image: barney-stinson-how-I-met-your-mother-dis...f3-124.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 04:39 AM by FarBeyondDriven.)
05-13-2012 01:39 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

I think this forum could be labeled as both. A place for people to vent and for those who want ideas and tips to change their schools. Endeavourer thinks of it only in terms of the latter.

05-13-2012 01:49 PM
FarBeyondDriven Offline

(05-13-2012 01:49 PM)Derchin Wrote:  I think this forum could be labeled as both. A place for people to vent and for those who want ideas and tips to change their schools. Endeavourer thinks of it only in terms of the latter.

That's true.

Hidden stuff:

"When will you guys realize that the only difference between my real life and a porno is my life has better lighting?" - Barney Stinson, "How I Met Your Mother"

05-13-2012 02:01 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

SUP RIKRON

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-13-2012 04:58 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

RIKRON RETURNETH

05-13-2012 04:58 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

[img]http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp209/kisame4892/is-dis-nigga-serious.jpg[/img]

05-13-2012 05:26 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

(05-13-2012 01:49 PM)Derchin Wrote:  I think this forum could be labeled as both. A place for people to vent and for those who want ideas and tips to change their schools. Endeavourer thinks of it only in terms of the latter.
no fuck you i hate compromises

ss all buisness all the time
05-13-2012 08:25 PM
Endeavourer Offline
Renegade

Bug RE: And so l finally made an account...

Alright, l think l'm done with this site. All the people in here are full of shit.

The only way to convince someone civilly would be if they have some form of rationale, and don't have such a thick head. Most all the members in this site are stubborn moronic pricks who don't even know what the site is for.

l would like to thank the site for allowing me to lose all of my previous preferences on morals and helping other people. Thank you for making me understand that some people will never change no matter what. As in the saying, "Old dogs can't learn new tricks", it seems very applicable to such a cesspool.

I will now exit this site full of pretentious assholes who suck and are too stubborn to see so and will no longer further post anything more after this final post.

As to the founder of this forum, and school-survival, l would like to tell you straight up that you are full of shit. l know l said that before, but l guess l said it here again because it perfectly describes you.

Anyway, l applaude your ability to make money legally by pretending to be somebody who is courageous when really, you're just a lying tool trying to make money on the internet. Bravo.

Your stupid members can continue to call other members derogatory, insulting names. But l will put up with it no more. Your site is full of hypocrisy and supposed information that not even you are supporting.

Now, not only do l think my life sucks, l'm almost certain that life as a whole sucks as well as society; and not only that, there is no hope for this group of degenerate assholes.

Conclusively, l'm glad l never joined until now, and that after about 3 days worth of experiencing this crap over a wasted weekend, I will take no more part in this bullshit site.

Good bye fuck wits, and have fun being in your delusion that "everything is alright and will always be." Fu

Endeavourer
05-13-2012 08:52 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Wtf did i miss

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
05-13-2012 09:09 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

some 12 who thinks he has a better idea of what the forums should be than people who have been here for 3-4 years
05-13-2012 09:21 PM
bulgarianlion Offline
Viva la Socialism!

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

goodbye emo
05-13-2012 10:37 PM
FarBeyondDriven Offline

(05-13-2012 08:52 PM)Endeavourer Wrote:  Alright, l think l'm done with this site. All the people in here are full of shit.

The only way to convince someone civilly would be if they have some form of rationale, and don't have such a thick head. Most all the members in this site are stubborn moronic pricks who don't even know what the site is for.

l would like to thank the site for allowing me to lose all of my previous preferences on morals and helping other people. Thank you for making me understand that some people will never change no matter what. As in the saying, "Old dogs can't learn new tricks", it seems very applicable to such a cesspool.

I will now exit this site full of pretentious assholes who suck and are too stubborn to see so and will no longer further post anything more after this final post.

As to the founder of this forum, and school-survival, l would like to tell you straight up that you are full of shit. l know l said that before, but l guess l said it here again because it perfectly describes you.

Anyway, l applaude your ability to make money legally by pretending to be somebody who is courageous when really, you're just a lying tool trying to make money on the internet. Bravo.

Your stupid members can continue to call other members derogatory, insulting names. But l will put up with it no more. Your site is full of hypocrisy and supposed information that not even you are supporting.

Now, not only do l think my life sucks, l'm almost certain that life as a whole sucks as well as society; and not only that, there is no hope for this group of degenerate assholes.

Conclusively, l'm glad l never joined until now, and that after about 3 days worth of experiencing this crap over a wasted weekend, I will take no more part in this bullshit site.

Good bye fuck wits, and have fun being in your delusion that "everything is alright and will always be." Fu

Endeavourer

Goodbye. Wave Thank you for proving to me my conclusion of your self delusion (as to what this website is, what it stands for, who the founder is, its followers' morals, etc.) and pretentiousness (you're acting like your point is valid when it is clearly only based on arrogant rejection of difference of opinion and difference in presentation of these opinions) in not replying to my extremely rational earlier post, and expectancy of this, were correct. You will be terribly missed for your hypocritical nature (complaining others are assuming things about you and what you mean by things you have written, yet doing the same yourself by telling me I believe "everything is alright and always will be"; I've no idea what you're even talking about, friend... enlighten me?) and intelligent (not black/white) contribution to these boards.

Hidden stuff:

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2012 11:19 PM by FarBeyondDriven.)
05-13-2012 11:06 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

(05-13-2012 08:25 PM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  
no fuck you i hate compromises

ss all buisness all the time

Well, I'm being honest.

05-14-2012 12:27 AM