RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb
PoorAndStupid Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

There are many sincere, good people who are Christians but are fooled and caught in the trap of the roman church and its bible. This is a spiritual article written by a believer, but to mainstream Christians it may seem more skeptical and more antagonistic than blank atheism.

First, let’s take a look at the crucifixion.

This is not to support Deism, but some of the parts of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason are interesting. Think about it, if you would ask a child who never heard about the crucifixion described in the bible: which one should be crucified? a)The Son of God. Or b)The Devil. Most probably the child would say “The Devil of course!!”. Who would want the Devil to get away without punishment? Who would want the Son of God punished?
http://www.ushistory.org/paine/reason/reason3.htm
“Had the inventors of this story told it the contrary way, that is, had they represented the Almighty as compelling Satan to exhibit himself on a cross, in the shape of a snake, as a punishment for his new transgression, the story would have been less absurd — less contradictory. But instead of this, they make the transgressor triumph, and the Almighty fall.”
“Can our gross feelings be excited by no other subjects than tragedy and suicide? Or is the gloomy pride of man become so intolerable, that nothing can flatter it but a sacrifice of the Creator?”

H.G. Wells’ book God the Invisible King makes a similar point. Why would the church portray Jesus’ suffering as a good thing? How does suffering in itself bring victory? Why does the church use the crucifixion and painful death of Jesus Christ as its symbol? Why not use Jesus’ rising from the dead which gives strength and hope?
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1046/1046-h/1046-h.htm
“Our crucifix, if you must have a crucifix, would show God with a hand or a foot already torn away from its nail, and with eyes not downcast but resolute against the sky; a face without pain, pain lost and forgotten in the surpassing glory of the struggle and the inflexible will to live and prevail. . . .”

Now considering the Eucharist: what is your opinion about Satanists who symbolically drink human blood and symbolically eat human flesh in their ceremonies? What about Satanists who symbolically drink the blood of God, and symbolically eat the flesh of God? Would you deem this a satanic act or a divine act? And what happened to taking responsibility for your own actions(which includes one’s own sins)?

Let’s take a look at what Amitakh Stanford has to say about the Crucifixion and about the Eucharist.
This is an excerpt from her book The Personal Devil:
http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/pers ... l_2008.pdf
“The eating of flesh and drinking of blood of animals and humans who have been conquered is an ancient custom in many cultures. It is still done in many societies, wether overtly or discreetly, by those who worship the Devil. Many Christians are sickened by customs that require ritual drinking of animal blood, yet they have been so programmed by the Church that they accept the symbolic drinking of Jesus’ blood as a “holy” sacrament. In reality, the ritual of the Eucharist was implemented under the Devil’s influence to attempt to signify a supposed conquest over Christ by Darkness. It is a celebration of a victory that Darkness will never have. Those who sincerely love Jesus have been deceived into partaking in the Devil’s pleasure of mocking the Christ. The Church has become the Devil’s tool.
The Church has repeated the lie of the Eucharist so frequently and fervently that the followers are thoroughly desensitized to the point that such gory images and re-enactments do not even bother them. In fact, they been brainwashed to believe that such sacrilege is in fact sacred. Here is another case where the Devil has made demonic acts appear godly.
The Church also hangs crosses with an effigy of Jesus being crucified throughout cathedrals, and has encouraged people to wear jewellry with the cross displayed, often gruesomely containing the effigy of Jesus. The Church says this is to remind the followers that Jesus died on the cross for their sins. If Jesus had actually died for the sins of the world, there would not be any more sins in the world. But, the sins continue, irrespective of people’s religious beliefs.”

Talking about the devil, lets take a closer look at him. In a world where evil exists, the concept of a devil makes a lot of sense. But let’s take a closer look at the specific concept of the devil in mainstream Christianity. How did the devil come into existence according to the church? Who created the devil? Why isn’t he stopped from doing evil? According to the church the devil can only as far as God allows, so it seems like mainstream Christianity is stuck with a “God” who deliberately allows the devil to do evil and cause suffering, and deliberately does not stop the devil from these evil acts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_ ... _the_devil
“Traditionally, Christians have understood the Devil to be the author of lies and promoter of evil; however, he can go no further than the word of God allows.”

This quote from the Old Testament further confirms that mainstream Christianity is stuck with a “God” who deliberately creates evil:
“Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

Why would Yahweh be worried about other Gods? Is he imagining them? Or is he worried because Yahweh knows that he is NOT the father of Jesus?
And why would Yahweh want to punish the innocents, the children up to the fourth generation? Do you think that the children of criminals should be punished for the crimes of their fathers? Do you think that the children of the children of criminals should be punished? Should the children of the children of the children of criminals be punished?
“Exodus 20:5 (King James Version)
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”

However going back to the main theme of Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the degraded sacrificial lamb, some parts of the extant Bible also show Jesus as a strong and mighty “Spiritual Warrior”, H.G. Wells is referring to Revelation 1:14-16:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1046/1046-h/1046-h.htm
“under the vitalising stresses of the war we are winning "faith in Christ as an heroic leader. We have thought of Him so much as meek and gentle that there is no ground in our picture of Him, for the vision which His disciple had of Him: 'His head and His hair were white, as white wool, white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire: and His feet like unto burnished brass, as if it had been refined in a furnace; and His voice was as the voice of many waters. And He had in His right hand seven stars; and out of His mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword; and His countenance was as the sun shineth in its strength.'"”

However going back to the main theme of Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the degraded sacrificial lamb, some parts of the extant Bible also show Jesus as a strong and mighty “Spiritual Warrior”. Isn’t this very different from the turn-the-other-cheek-Jesus/degraded and suffering Savior that the church proclaims?
“Luke 10:19 (King James Version)
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy”

Now let’s take a look at history. The Church murdered and tortured many pagans. But, the Romans, before they adopted catholic Christianity were also Pagans. Could it be that some of this Roman Paganism was included in Roman Catholic Christianity? My suggestion is, that this happened indeed. One major aspect of paganism is usually sun worship(and to a lesser extent moon worship).

So, what about Easter? Where in the Bible says it anything about the date of Easter? Have you ever heard of someone’s day of death being on a different day each year? Speaking of Jesus’ death – Why is it called Good Friday? Who but an enemy of Christ would call it GOOD Friday? Bad Friday, Tragic Friday or Horrific Friday would be much more approriate for any loving follower of Jesus.

Coming back to the subject of roman paganism, the date of Easter is calculated to be the sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox. If that isn’t Paganism then what is Paganism? If that isn’t moon and sun worship(vernal equinox is calculated according to the sun) then what is moon and sun worship?

Even the name EAST-er SUN-day for mainstream Christianity gives away its basis. The SUN rises in the EAST, hence sunworshippers celebrate this direction, and the day named SUNday is self-explanatory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_friday
“Easter falls on the first Sunday following the Paschal Full Moon, the full moon on or after 21 March, taken to be the date of the vernal equinox.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter#Chr ... rve_Easter
“Along with Christmas celebrations, Easter traditions were among the first casualties of some areas of the Protestant Reformation, being deemed "pagan" by some Reformation leaders.”

But were there also other forms of Christianity which weren’t corrupted by Roman Paganism and the jewish Old Testament? My proposition is exactly that. However, little is known about them because of church-controlled history and church-instigated murder, forced conversions and book-burnings by the roman-church which started with the Roman Emperor Theodosius I.

Marcionism is an example of a Christian Religion that was destroyed by the Roman Church:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism
“Marcionism is an Early Christian dualist belief system that originates in the teachings of Marcion of Sinope at Rome around the year 144[1], see also Christianity in the 2nd century. Marcion believed Jesus Christ was the savior sent by God and Paul of Tarsus was his chief apostle, but he rejected the Hebrew Bible and Yahweh. Marcionists believed that the wrathful Hebrew God was a separate and lower entity than the all-forgiving God of the New Testament. This belief was in some ways similar to Gnostic Christian theology; notably, both are dualistic.”

Paulicianism is another example of a Christian Religion that was destroyed by the Roman Church:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulicianism
“Little is known of the tenets of the Paulicians, as we are confined for information to the reports of opponents and a few fragments of Sergius' letters which they have preserved.“
“The Paulicians accepted the four Gospels; fourteen Epistles of Paul; the three Epistles of John; the epistles of James and Jude; and an Epistle to the Laodiceans, which they professed to have. They rejected the Tanakh also known as the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament, as well as the Catholic-Marian title Theotokos ("Mother of God"), and refused all veneration of Mary.[2] Christ came down from heaven to emancipate humans from the body and from the world, which are evil. The reverence for the Cross they looked upon as heathenish. The outward administration of the sacraments of the Lord's Supper and baptism they rejected. Their places of worship they called "places of prayer." Although they were ascetics, they made no distinction in foods, and practiced marriage.”

There are other examples, if your are interested check on wikipedia: Bogomilism, Catharism, Albigensian Crusade.

Who would you consider to be more adhering to the teachings of Jesus? The mass murdering and torturing church tyrants with their Inquisitions and Crusades or Christian “heretics” like the Cathars who just wanted to live in peace? Who of them loved his neighbour? Who of them killed his neighbour?

Let’s also remember that before the Protestant Reformation there was a time when the Church banned ordinary people from possessing or reading a Bible. In fact, possession of a Bible was sometimes even punished with the death penalty. Who but an enemy of Christ would punish the reading of the Gospels? One of the reasons why the Church kept people ignorant was that no one would question the validity of the Roman Catholic Bible.

A common misconception is that the Church has changed for the better because people in the western world are free to choose their religion. The church never gave up its worldly power voluntarily, this was only accomplished because the American Revolution and the French Revolution were successful. Many people had to die to achieve Religious Freedom.

Even to the present day, Christians who disagree with the Roman Bible are referred to as heretics. But the facts are clear: These so called heretics lived and are living in peace and dedicated and dedicate their lives to Jesus, whilst the Church has a horrible history of murder, wars, torture, worldly power and worldy riches. Even in the presentday we see Obama, who is a mainstream-christian US President, murder countless civilians and torture suspects. Obama, and even more so Bush(who was even re-elected!), were voted into power by millions and millions of mainstream Christians who claim to be adhering to the Gospel of Jesus. Further, if a politician promises peace but it turns out to be a lie, Christians should use Civil Disobedience. But according to Paul of Tarsus in the Roman Bible, this would be supposedly unchristian, see Romans 13:1-7. As an extreme example, according to Paul's teaching in the Roman Bible, if the German citizens had resisted Adolf Hitler, they would have been going against God. These self-acclaimed Christians who want to follow Romans 13:1-7 need to make a decision. Do they follow Paul of Tarsus or do they follow Jesus Christ? Ye shall know them by their fruits.

In light of these facts, could it be that it is vice versa? That mainstream Christianity is the one which is heretical? Of course, heretical in this sense is defined as being heretical to the teachings of Jesus, not to the Church. One thing is certain, while the mainstream Christians see themselves as adhering to the Gospel of Love, their actions often speak otherwise. Yet I repeat what I said in the beginning, which is also the reason why I wrote this article: There are many sincere, good people who are Christians but are fooled and caught in the trap of the roman church and its bible.
11-09-2010 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Re: Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb

tl;dr
11-09-2010 10:35 AM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

The Roman Catholic Church isn't that evil anymore. Pope John Paul II was actually a pretty nice person. Many people say that when they were sick and they received a blessing from him, they were healed. Also when he died, there was a strong breeze in the vatican.

Catholics aren't satan worshippers and we do not worship mary or the saints. We simply ask them for help the same way we would ask an angel for help. What the church did in the past was unforgivable but that is in the past and now it is the present.

There is no true church. They do not exist because an absolute truth does not exist. I remember the days when I believed the NWO existed and I thought it was the "truth."Later I found out that they were just trying to mess with catholics and yet another cult was born. Sometimes I wonder if there is such thing as a "reality." I hear so many theories and yet no real answers. Is reality absolute or do we create our own? Do realities even exist?

democracy died when compulsory schooling was born.

[Image: ubd5511.png]
11-09-2010 10:58 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

lol, christianity
11-09-2010 12:33 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

jose Wrote:The Roman Catholic Church isn't that evil anymore. Pope John Paul II was actually a pretty nice person. Many people say that when they were sick and they received a blessing from him, they were healed. Also when he died, there was a strong breeze in the vatican.
Did he heal all the little boys with ruptured anuses?

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
11-09-2010 02:56 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Aww well who cares..

[Image: 1252221946243.jpg]

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
11-09-2010 03:50 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Christians are the persecuted majority BAWWWWW!

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
11-09-2010 04:09 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

In a long loop relevant to this thread, I came upon this.
FUCKING LOL
Really? We're using the bible as proof that the bible is right?

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
11-09-2010 04:27 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Zherneboh Wrote:Christians are the persecuted majority BAWWWWW!

[Image: oppression.jpg]

image hosting jpg
11-09-2010 04:58 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I think when Christians say they are persecuted for their beliefs, they aren't talking about whether they are a majority or not, but whether they are persecuted or not. And you are all proving their point by making fun of Christians, no matter how much we deserve it. And most of us do.
11-09-2010 07:36 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

When a group gets butthurt over the criticism of people they lord over and outnumber 99 to 1, I don't think you have a right to call it persecution, it's just them being whiny bitches because some people don't buy into their shit and aren't okay with them having so much power.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
11-09-2010 11:58 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

The Romans persecuted Christians by feeding them to lions in a public Colosseum. We're telling jokes about them.

It's NOT the same.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
11-10-2010 12:14 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:The Romans persecuted Christians by feeding them to lions in a public Colosseum. We're telling jokes about them.

It's NOT the same.
This should go without saying, shouldn't it?

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
11-10-2010 03:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

I feel like persecuting a christian to a lion right now.

image hosting jpg
11-10-2010 06:10 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

P&S This is Jesus. Buy Ayliana a Pontiac Sunbird Convertable with leather interior and satalite radio. And stop bible thumping around random chat boards. No one gives a fuck.
11-10-2010 06:22 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

HeartofShadows Wrote:I feel like persecuting a christian to a lion right now.

Come on then, booked a few seats in the first row.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
11-10-2010 06:23 AM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

Rebelnerd Wrote:
jose Wrote:The Roman Catholic Church isn't that evil anymore. Pope John Paul II was actually a pretty nice person. Many people say that when they were sick and they received a blessing from him, they were healed. Also when he died, there was a strong breeze in the vatican.
This may sound rude, but I am surprised at how you guys hate stereo types so much and yet you make them yourselves. There have been pastors who have also raped children and no one ever talks about them.

Also, I understand why people hate christians. I have to admit that I have been a hypocrite myself and I sometimes ignore some of the teachings that tell you to love your neighbor. Even Mother Teresa sometimes did the opposite of what she preached. No one should condemn anyone and this what most of us fail to do. When we humans fight because of different beliefs and force them on others we are no different than devils.

democracy died when compulsory schooling was born.

[Image: ubd5511.png]
11-10-2010 06:40 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

jose Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:
This may sound rude, but I am surprised at how you guys hate stereo types so much and yet you make them yourselves. There have been pastors who have also raped children and no one ever talks about them.

Also, I understand why people hate christians. I have to admit that I have been a hypocrite myself and I sometimes ignore some of the teachings that tell you to love your neighbor. Even Mother Teresa sometimes did the opposite of what she preached. No one should condemn anyone and this what most of us fail to do. When we humans fight because of different beliefs and force them on others we are no different than devils.

Jose its just fun making fun of christians(you people are easy targets) and we don't just mock them hell we mock everybody equally most times. We aren't forcing any belief on anybody.

Well rebelnerd I don't know as most times he be white knighting but I can say the above counts for most of us including me heck I make fun of my race all the time and say lynch and niggers.

image hosting jpg
11-10-2010 07:44 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Faby Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:I feel like persecuting a christian to a lion right now.

Come on then, booked a few seats in the first row.

*Tosses a few jews into the ring*

Let the fun begin!

image hosting jpg
11-10-2010 07:47 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

*Tosses a penny into the ring and watches the Jews fight to the death over it*

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
11-10-2010 08:01 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

*tosses in two catholic priests, and a small boy*

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
11-10-2010 08:03 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

ZHERNEBOH, PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
11-10-2010 08:07 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

The Desert Fox Wrote:ZHERNEBOH, PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON
This is the greatest thing to say when your friend is on the phone with her mom at a party.

Our group does it EVERY TIME.

Faith o' Meter
11-10-2010 08:09 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

CrayolaColours Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:ZHERNEBOH, PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON
This is the greatest thing to say when your friend is on the phone with her mom at a party.

Our group does it EVERY TIME.
LULZ. I gotta try this sometime.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
11-10-2010 08:11 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

"Okay, yeah mom, I'll-"
"PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON, NOT NOW!"
"...GOTTAGOMOMBYE!"

lol

Faith o' Meter
11-10-2010 08:44 AM
Nah Offline
Pariah

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT DOG?!?!"

That earned me a slap.

I don't know what it's like there where you guys live, but there are 3 Christians in my grade of 150. None of us ever talk about our beliefs unless the other person is actually interested, and even then it will normally earn us a punch or two. But if your schools are full of pseudo-christian tools, I am glad I'm here.
11-10-2010 02:20 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Where the FUCK are you? Hell, you get looked at the wrong way if you say you're JEWISH here. If you say you're atheist, they flip a shit!

Faith o' Meter
11-10-2010 02:26 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Australia. Pretty good place to live, aside from the nanny-state mentality government.
11-10-2010 04:19 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

You guys are such a lovable bunch insensitive pricks. Laugh

As for the OP... I actually read it all. Very interesting... I've thought about some of that before. Nice wiki links too.. checking those out now... even though I'm half asleep and will probably forget most of this later...

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-10-2010 08:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

SoulRiser Wrote:You guys are such a lovable bunch insensitive pricks. Laugh

[Image: jesus_thumbs_up.jpg]

You know it!
11-11-2010 03:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Jersey catholic church introduces new symbol "buddy Jesus" for Christianity. gore goroth 3 2,482 04-08-2012 11:16 AM
Last Post: gore goroth
  Girl from Rhode Island FIGHTS THE JESUS POWER!!! gore goroth 4 2,554 01-23-2012 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sunbourn
  Jesus was a Commee. gore goroth 10 5,563 12-14-2011 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sociopath
  How Jesus turned water to wine Proudsadist 66 14,134 07-05-2010 06:15 PM
Last Post: CrayolaColours
  Was Jesus a socialist? Swift 12 4,385 04-27-2009 01:22 AM
Last Post: BeyondHaibara1412
  Jesus as a cynic Ahab 2 1,412 05-12-2008 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheDelinquent