RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father beats daughter for damaging refrigerator magnet
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Father beats daughter for damaging refrigerator magnet

Quote: In the city of Campo Grande, a nine year old was beaten by his father for damaging a fridge magnet. The images show Alessandro dos Santos Borges hitting the child with a slipper in front of another daughter. You can hear the cries of the girl and also the sound caused by the slipper, and for a moment the victim comes to stay upside down. After damaging the refrigerator, the girl was spanked by her stepmother and when the father arrived, the mother told his father the situation and the girl was spanked again, according to police.

The attack was filmed by a neighbor last Friday (13) and delivered to the General Balance program, of the TV Record. The program team showed the images to the delegated Regina Marcia Rodrigues de Brito Mota,of the Specialized Police Protection of Children and Adolescents (Depca), who made the arrest of the offender in the late afternoon on Saturday (14), in the family home. According to Marcia Regina, the video was recorded because neighbors had seen other attacks on the girl. Alessandro was arrested by injury/domestic violence.

Video:

Watch on YouTube

A comment from the video:

Quote: I am in favor of parents who spank their children to educate the, I was always spanked with iron, hose and stick by my parents and Thanks God I'm a educated, honest, worker. I never used drugs nor had troubles with my parents since today.If the parents do not hit or educate their children in the future are they going to be troublemakers.Let the son do what he wants, and in the future he becomes a drug addict and thief, and even kill their parents.

This comment is so full of shit that I am not going to say anything about it.
04-21-2012 05:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sneaxx Offline
Smart Bitch

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Father beats daughter for damaging refrigerator magnet

If I were the sister I would have ran to the police instead of standing around like a fucken vegetable.

And yes, the comment from the vid is a load of crap written by a child-abusing maniac.

Hey there!
I am an unloved bitch.

[Image: 532824bvjtnjq4le.png][Image: 731673c0ayt6pn01.gif]
04-21-2012 05:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Man, I have never seen anything like that. Not even in my family. That is a situation where I would not just stand by and watch. That's fucking insane.

Quote:I am in favor of parents who spank their children to educate the, I was always spanked with iron, hose and stick by my parents and Thanks God I'm a educated, honest, worker. I never used drugs nor had troubles with my parents since today.If the parents do not hit or educate their children in the future are they going to be troublemakers.Let the son do what he wants, and in the future he becomes a drug addict and thief, and even kill their parents.

That guy probably would have voted for Rick Perry. Obedience does not imply a good person like so many pro-corporal punishment people seem to think.

However, what the guy did in the video goes beyond spanking, as anyone can clearly see. He was venting his rage on his daughter like a piece of shit. It would have been glorious to see someone blind side him.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 06:16 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
04-21-2012 06:16 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

... Some people are just fucking insane. Wtf

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
04-21-2012 06:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kelby393 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

(04-21-2012 06:44 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  ... Some people are just fucking insane. Wtf

Some people shouldnt even have kids at all!!!
04-21-2012 07:17 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

The typical right winged parent in their natural habitat.
Kids are basically servants and punching bags that are to live up to their expectations.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
04-21-2012 07:21 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

As bad as it was.... the vid was hawt.

Hidden stuff:
TROLLOLOLOLOLOL Funny this is legal (the video itself) but if she was playing with herself or naked it'd be considered a huge crime lol looks like sadistic pedos win in the end.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 07:41 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
04-21-2012 07:40 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

fuckin magnets how do they work?
04-21-2012 08:02 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I like how spanking has actually been proven to be harmful to children

No, this is Patrick.
04-21-2012 08:12 AM
Vivi Offline
Living Dead Girl

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Unless the magnet was made with real solid gold, had real diamonds on it, had the secrets to eternal life inside, 42, and Jesus had licked it there's no reason for that.

[Image: ACaniFINAL.gif]
04-22-2012 12:24 AM
Electronagon Offline
Cybernet Model 101

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

"Beat your children or they will become thieves."

Lol, I think if you beat your children then they'll become theives.

Hidden stuff:

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4560839182713275&am...e4e0c18eeb]
Find the I.

[Image: shooting-two-guns.gif][Image: tommy-submachine-gun.gif]

Fight the power! Pirate
04-22-2012 12:46 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

(04-21-2012 07:21 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  The typical right winged parent in their natural habitat.
Kids are basically servants and punching bags that are to live up to their expectations.
Yeah. Just copies of themselves that they think they can mold any way they like, and the simplest way to do that is physically.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
04-22-2012 01:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet HeartofShadows 39 15,352 11-06-2011 07:38 AM
Last Post: gore goroth
  Binaural Beats Elfy 5 2,297 09-08-2011 09:44 AM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC
  Dad takes out newspaper ad after daughter breaks curfew Leon Kinotolian 9 1,930 09-03-2010 12:49 PM
Last Post: Dark Soul X
  Buy your teenage daughter a vibrator! Milk2Go 21 2,897 04-17-2009 09:37 PM
Last Post: True Anarchist
  'Hero' cop beats 15 year old girl Sunbourn 26 4,961 03-03-2009 04:16 AM
Last Post: classclown
  father and daughter...in a relationship!? anonomous 17 3,361 04-09-2008 10:49 AM
Last Post: Dark Soul X