RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher harassing and being a bully to me. so sick of it.
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Teacher harassing and being a bully to me. so sick of it.

So in last period, i walk into class with my friend like always, listening to my music. The teacher lets us listen to music while we work on the computer. So i was picking a song, about to grab a laptop and shes like "put the phone away" im like "its my ipod...?" shes like "its your phone, now put it it away, your texting" im like "its my ipod, my phone is in my back pack, whats the big deal? why do i have to put my ipod away?" and shes like "i dont know where you kids think that its okay to ask WHY when someone tells you to do something, now put the phone away" im like "you know what, im going to my dean" shes like in the most smart ass way ever "AWHHHHHH byeeeeeeeeee ian!!" even my friend looked at her like she was so fucking nuts. so i went to my dean, told her how SICK [trust me, sick doesnt explain the feeling] i am of being harassed by this stupid cunt. last week she made me take off my arm warmers because it could "damage the laptop". fuck, ive dropped one of those laptops on accident and the fucker still worked fine. she is so nuts. shes psycho. insane. needs to be FIRED. im so sick of her. just the way she handled the whole situation was so unprofessional. Idk what to do tomorrow, i refuse to go to class with that bitch. i dont go to school to get called a fag by kids THEN get harassed by a teacher too. every week or fuck, almost every day its SOME kind of side comment or SOMETHING from her. im sick of it. Razz
03-21-2012 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)
RE: Teacher harassing and being a bully to me. so sick of it.

Get that bitch fired. Get other kids to go the dean. If shes at all abusive, you can record some of the abusive shit she does.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
03-21-2012 10:47 AM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Good luck pwning her. Hope she gets fired, she doesn't deserve a job.

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
03-21-2012 11:54 AM
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Cunt assumes it's a phone, feels entitled to make sure it's stated as a phone. Tell her to fuck off next time. When she says you can't say that in school whip out the First Amendment on her ass.

If she's wondering why we don't just OBEY OBEY OBEY is because we have the right to ask questions about it. We're humans, we're supposed to wonder about things. We can't just obey because a person higher in a higher position told us to.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
03-21-2012 12:13 PM
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Maybe tell the dean of her hypocrisy?

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
03-21-2012 12:28 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-21-2012 12:28 PM)Sapphire Flames Wrote:  Maybe tell the dean of her hypocrisy?
funny. already did. made it clear as day how much i hate this teacher and do not want to return to her class. problem is that is half way thru the school year Razz
03-21-2012 12:32 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-21-2012 12:13 PM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  Cunt assumes it's a phone, feels entitled to make sure it's stated as a phone. Tell her to fuck off next time. When she says you can't say that in school whip out the First Amendment on her ass.

If she's wondering why we don't just OBEY OBEY OBEY is because we have the right to ask questions about it. We're humans, we're supposed to wonder about things. We can't just obey because a person higher in a higher position told us to.

if i say fuck off, ill have to get a referral and detention or whatever. idk. i aint servin shit but still Razz cant stand this bitch
03-21-2012 12:33 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Kids call you a fag?
Fuck them up.

Teacher harasses you?
Fuck her up.

My teacher was picking on me last class in IT, I ignore all of his useless attempts to humiliate and belittle me. At first keep calm and argue back. But as soon as the teacher says something they shouldn't say, report it. If nothing happens because your school is even more fucked up, then that's when you go APE SHIT AT THEM.

Be confident, you may feel alone whilst this happens - don't. You are not alone, kids around the world are going through the same, if not, more than what you are. It's bad enough you're being forced to go there to participate in this unfair and annoying system, but if a teacher pushes you too far you push them back.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
03-21-2012 03:08 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-21-2012 03:08 PM)Efs Wrote:  Kids call you a fag?
Fuck them up.

Teacher harasses you?
Fuck her up.

My teacher was picking on me last class in IT, I ignore all of his useless attempts to humiliate and belittle me. At first keep calm and argue back. But as soon as the teacher says something they shouldn't say, report it. If nothing happens because your school is even more fucked up, then that's when you go APE SHIT AT THEM.

Be confident, you may feel alone whilst this happens - don't. You are not alone, kids around the world are going through the same, if not, more than what you are. It's bad enough you're being forced to go there to participate in this unfair and annoying system, but if a teacher pushes you too far you push them back.

man i am so pumped to go ape shit! bring the bananas cause shit bout to go downn! xD but yeah man i totally see your point. im already suffering by going there, why should i deal with more crap? its bs
03-21-2012 08:12 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

(03-21-2012 08:12 PM)Avi-Bird Wrote:  
Fuck them up.

Teacher harasses you?
Fuck her up.

man i am so pumped to go ape shit! bring the bananas cause shit bout to go downn! xD but yeah man i totally see your point. im already suffering by going there, why should i deal with more crap? its bs
That's exactly it mate!
Be defensive. Don't let them break you!

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
03-21-2012 08:19 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-21-2012 08:19 PM)Efs Wrote:  
(03-21-2012 08:12 PM)Avi-Bird Wrote:  
Fuck them up.

Teacher harasses you?
Fuck her up.

That's exactly it mate!
Be defensive. Don't let them break you!
shes just very intimidating sometimes. because the class gangs up on me and i really have no support there. sometimes the class will be like "mrs.T, why you pickin on iannnn?" and shes like "i aint pickin on him". like bitch please *smack* you are!!
03-21-2012 08:24 PM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

Problem with teachers is, at least here in Germany, that they are bureaucrats - people who work for the state and can only be fired for committing a crime of some sort. Crazy shit. So as long as the teacher sucks, he still gets paid, basically for nothing (well, for spoiling the youth that is).

I don't know if it is like this in other countries, but it comes to such situations here too. I had a teacher that harassed me once, the only reaction as my parents went to the principal was "Oh, the problem with that teacher is known".
Side comments you say? Reply with sarcastic or funny things - that make her look bad. When she wants you to see the principal or something tell him/her the WHY. Even though most principals are pure shit, they cannot talk themselves out when you are being really harassed.
Or ignore her and don't reply to anything she asks you.

It you take any of these ways, stand by for trouble...I must say, I've been in a lot of trouble, but I do not regret it.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
03-21-2012 11:01 PM
Levio_Sah Away
^this person is awesome

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

(03-21-2012 11:01 PM)aCol Wrote:  Problem with teachers is, at least here in Germany, that they are bureaucrats - people who work for the state and can only be fired for committing a crime of some sort. Crazy shit. So as long as the teacher sucks, he still gets paid, basically for nothing (well, for spoiling the youth that is).

I don't know if it is like this in other countries, but it comes to such situations here too. I had a teacher that harassed me once, the only reaction as my parents went to the principal was "Oh, the problem with that teacher is known".
Side comments you say? Reply with sarcastic or funny things - that make her look bad. When she wants you to see the principal or something tell him/her the WHY. Even though most principals are pure shit, they cannot talk themselves out when you are being really harassed.
Or ignore her and don't reply to anything she asks you.

It you take any of these ways, stand by for trouble...I must say, I've been in a lot of trouble, but I do not regret it.

He should get someone to smoke pot with her and get a picture of it!

---------------------
"Unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot."
03-22-2012 02:47 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

"She forced me to smoke pot! It was disgusting!" or what?

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
03-22-2012 05:09 AM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-22-2012 05:09 AM)aCol Wrote:  "She forced me to smoke pot! It was disgusting!" or what?

gayest way to get a teacher fired XD
03-22-2012 07:29 AM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

"AWHHHHHH byeeeeeeeeee ian!!"
What a grade A slag.

You want to know something, it's good you reported that slag. There's obviously something quite wrong with her if she really believes that you "don't ask a teacher why they ask you to do anything."
If we didn't HAVE teachers, the only way we would learn is by questioning everything.
Don't bother correcting her, it isn't worth it. If you ever have to go back there don't give her any piece of mind. You just sit there, do as you please and waste no time whining if she ever causes you any trouble. You just have to look at her like you mean business and work like you mean business. She can whine all she wants, but she needs to learn this behavior is not acceptable.
If you just look at her like she killed your family, then get back to whatever you were doing, she can keep whining all the way to the dean like you said but it will only make her look stupid.
So, let the slag bounce off the wall and eventually all her energy will probably die from her own stupidity, rather than if you play her stupid games with her.
Good job not giving in.
03-23-2012 04:01 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(03-23-2012 04:01 PM)M3116 Wrote:  "AWHHHHHH byeeeeeeeeee ian!!"
What a grade A slag.

You want to know something, it's good you reported that slag. There's obviously something quite wrong with her if she really believes that you "don't ask a teacher why they ask you to do anything."
If we didn't HAVE teachers, the only way we would learn is by questioning everything.
Don't bother correcting her, it isn't worth it. If you ever have to go back there don't give her any piece of mind. You just sit there, do as you please and waste no time whining if she ever causes you any trouble. You just have to look at her like you mean business and work like you mean business. She can whine all she wants, but she needs to learn this behavior is not acceptable.
If you just look at her like she killed your family, then get back to whatever you were doing, she can keep whining all the way to the dean like you said but it will only make her look stupid.
So, let the slag bounce off the wall and eventually all her energy will probably die from her own stupidity, rather than if you play her stupid games with her.
Good job not giving in.
ive skipped her class the past 2 days, just to avoid any problem with her. shes a bully. she lied. she said to the dean 'if it was music, i told him it was fine, but he didnt say that' when infact i told the teacher "its my ipod" then she said "i dont care put it away now". bullies need to be stopped and though i should be silent sometimes and let her bitch to herself and waste her breathe, theres a time when bullies like her need to be stopped, and in this case- fired.
03-24-2012 02:07 AM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

well today is school. hope something happens so i can get her in trouble xD
04-02-2012 08:35 PM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

so i wrote my counselor:Hi, I would like to address you of an issue I am having in math, specifically with Mrs.********. Its been the point that I no longer feel comfortable to come to the class anymore. I do not want to make any accusations or anything but it seems like she has a problem with me. I do my work on the laptop. I listen to my music in the class when i feel like listening to it (which she allows) and ill talk to my friend every so often during the class. But she makes side comments and smart alek remarks about what I am talking about with my friend. She butts in and tries to call me out basically, or thats what it atleast feels like. We had an issue wednesday, before spring break, where I walk in with my Ipod, and my friend, before the bell for 7th period begins, like usual. We talk and im picking a song on my ipod, i pick up a laptop and Im about to sit at my desk and log on, when mrs.thompson says something like "put the phone away" I let her know its my ipod and not a phone. my phone is always in my backpack. so she tell me "i dont care, put it away" i asked her in a poliet manner "why? this is what i do everyday. " she snaps and says something like "I dont know why kids think you can ask me why, what i say goes" something of that manner. So I tell her "Im gunna go to my dean. I cant deal with this today..." So before I walked out of the door, and the bell still hasnt rung for 7th periiod to begin, she says so sarcastically, and i mean this was so uncalled for with her tone of voice "AWHHHH, BYE IAN!!" It was so unprofessional and uncalled for. I know I can be trouble sometimes and what not, but this just totally drew the line for me. I do not feel comfortable in her class, or near her. To me, shes really mean. I guess you could say with all of what shes said and done, i almost feel bullied. And hurt. Id like to see if we could change my math teacher. Ive had mr.****** before and he was great, not one problem in his class. Its just her- i do not feel comfortable anymore going to math. I hope we can figure out something. Thank you..

4 days later- NO response. I guess you can say is in school- all you have is, well, YOU. cant rely on stupid asshole teachers that are on a politic level.
04-07-2012 07:23 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Well if the administration isn't going to do anything avi, its time to really man fuck the up and tell this bitch to fuck right off. Ask her who the fuck she thinks she is, tell her to get the fuck off you case. Tell her simple to go get fucked. I know, I have had exp in this department. somewhere on this site is my referral that my fuck head graphics teacher wrote. I made a thread about it look it up.
04-07-2012 04:09 PM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

The teacher is probably just bored and messing with you because you get upset easily and that offers her a small amount of amusement. There's no chance she's going to get in any trouble at all for that. The deans and counselors don't care about it either. They're bored to death with those kinds of concerns.

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
04-08-2012 04:42 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Oh, if she just messes she'd better be standing by...because that can backfire heavily...

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
04-08-2012 09:18 AM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

i feel like going to the counselors office, and just say "thanks mrs.d***y, thanks for replying to my message and helping me. it makes me feel really good that i have a lot of support in school when i get bullied. I think the school board needs to hear about their zero bullying policy and take a good look at it, because im a victim here. thanks for helping" and walk out.
04-10-2012 07:27 AM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

Well the counselor mrs.d***y, called the principle on me. and the principle said that i wrote vulgar language and made accusations. the teacher makes accusations when she asks me if i get my medical marijuana and "drug" medicinal use info from "high times news". so i cant count on ANYONE. its a lost battle. its all politics at this bullshit school. the place can suck my dick and burn for all i care. then they're harassing my mom and telling her to put me in summer school when they dont JUST LET ME FUCKING WORK and TRY to pass, instead they assume im just gunna fail. summer is NOT FOR school. i will go off on them with anymore contacts with my mom like this too. they are harassing her for NO reason. maybe i should this cunt mrs.d***y to stop harassing my mom and messaging her, she has enough stress because of me and other shit. seriously. they need to FUCK off or i WILL GO OFF on them, and it aint gunna be pretty.
04-11-2012 06:21 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

(04-11-2012 06:21 AM)Avi-Bird Wrote:  Well the counselor mrs.d***y, called the principle on me. and the principle said that i wrote vulgar language and made accusations. the teacher makes accusations when she asks me if i get my medical marijuana and "drug" medicinal use info from "high times news". so i cant count on ANYONE. its a lost battle. its all politics at this bullshit school. the place can suck my dick and burn for all i care. then they're harassing my mom and telling her to put me in summer school when they dont JUST LET ME FUCKING WORK and TRY to pass, instead they assume im just gunna fail. summer is NOT FOR school. i will go off on them with anymore contacts with my mom like this too. they are harassing her for NO reason. maybe i should this cunt mrs.d***y to stop harassing my mom and messaging her, she has enough stress because of me and other shit. seriously. they need to FUCK off or i WILL GO OFF on them, and it aint gunna be pretty.

Don't "go off on them". Research your arguments, whatever they are, and calmly present them in a rational manner. Let them know you aren't batshit insane.

No, this is Patrick.
04-11-2012 06:49 AM
Avi-Bird Offline
World Changer

(04-11-2012 06:49 AM)Stadium Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 06:21 AM)Avi-Bird Wrote:  Well the counselor mrs.d***y, called the principle on me. and the principle said that i wrote vulgar language and made accusations. the teacher makes accusations when she asks me if i get my medical marijuana and "drug" medicinal use info from "high times news". so i cant count on ANYONE. its a lost battle. its all politics at this bullshit school. the place can suck my dick and burn for all i care. then they're harassing my mom and telling her to put me in summer school when they dont JUST LET ME FUCKING WORK and TRY to pass, instead they assume im just gunna fail. summer is NOT FOR school. i will go off on them with anymore contacts with my mom like this too. they are harassing her for NO reason. maybe i should this cunt mrs.d***y to stop harassing my mom and messaging her, she has enough stress because of me and other shit. seriously. they need to FUCK off or i WILL GO OFF on them, and it aint gunna be pretty.

Don't "go off on them". Research your arguments, whatever they are, and calmly present them in a rational manner. Let them know you aren't batshit insane.
im not its just they BUG us about EVERYTHING. they told my mom to stop washing my clothes in the scented stuff because they had multiple complaints. they ask why i wear what i wear and test me on it. its like really stfu already school!
04-11-2012 12:19 PM
flann Offline
Revolutionary

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

If you get your classmates to be a dick in the principals ass by constantly complaining of horrible stuff, she will get fired. Also, if any of those student's parents begin to bitch to the school about this teacher, it only makes it better. Got rid of 1 teacher this way last year then saw then the sophmores and juniors did it to their chem teacher this year.

War is stupid.
04-12-2012 03:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bully gets put in his place username01462781 16 9,281 03-25-2011 11:30 AM
Last Post: Josky
  Bully stories Leon Kinotolian 9 3,287 03-22-2011 11:31 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  I might be a bully Revofev 2 1,795 03-03-2011 08:58 AM
Last Post: Revofev
  How Should I destroy A bully Your vote counts! BIOSHOCK 29 11,482 05-17-2009 10:22 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  How To Be a Girl Bully cooltoonist 21 4,381 02-18-2008 11:53 PM
Last Post: Goli[insane?]